New Secretary: New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I feel very different about some things – especially sex. To me unfaithful is in the mind more than the act. The infidelity happens long before the act – usually about the time someone decides they are going to. If I am the one who controls it, then how could I be jealous? I know you love that part of your job, it's a freedom I can grant and you need. It has been going on at lifestyle clubs for generations. It's part of what I love so much about you and it's what got you through the hard time. You have no guilt about it because, in the end, there is nothing more behind it than the sex – there is no real emotional attachment – no betrayal to your significant. I think I can tell the difference between the two. Would you be jealous if we partied like we did at the conference and I fucked Madeline or Rachel again or someone else?"

"Of course not – I know that it is just sport sex for you too – like I have as a VPA - nothing like what you and I share when we make love. It's another planet when it's us."

She stood up in front of me. I couldn't think of anything more lovely at the moment then her – her body and her countenance and the glow in her eyes. She was absolutely radiant.

"I want you to be happy with me in every way. Let's just say I now have a vested interest in keeping you very happy. I accept with pleasure and desire – more than I ever thought possible."

I started to answer but she put her finger on my lips to quiet me. "Make love to me now darling" was all she said. And we did, there on the balcony overlooking the Caribbean. It was glorious. She was more sensuous and more demanding than I could ever remember. As we lay on the deck afterwards, she looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you for you"

12