New Shoes

Story Info
Alex gets a gift, and more.
2.7k words
4.13
19.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex had many passions. Among them were shoes. And she did have beautiful feet to show them off. Narrow size eight and a half with a high arch. Too bad her Master didn't have a foot fetish. He did appreciate her feet. There wasn't a part of Alex that wasn't beautiful to him, or to most men who saw her. From her silky blonde hair, to her ocean blue eyes, and perky breasts with nipples larger than a primary school pencil eraser. And an ass most girls a generation younger would die for.

Tomorrow was their anniversary of the first time they met in person. Master was good about remembering such things. He had already told her to have her schedule cleared for the day, and to be at the nail shop at nine for a pedicure. He had made the appointment, and paid in advance. She was a pampered little pet.

It was a Saturday in early October and the first cold front of the year had swept through Kentucky leaving a freshness to the air. Alex nursed her coffee as she opened her email. One was from Master telling her to come over after the pedicure and let herself in. He would be in soon. And there would be a box on the kitchen table for her with a note attached.

During the pedicure, she let her mind drift back in time to the last time she was with her Master. His creativity amazed her. No two days were ever quite the same. Sometimes he would take her hard and fast just as the door shut behind them. Other times he would tease her for what seemed like hours before letting her cum. And even though he had just turned forty-eight, he had the sex drive of a college student. She was always sore, but smiling the next day.

Alex had to remind herself to slow down as she drove to his house. She knew he wouldn't be there, but that didn't matter. Just to be where they created so many memories was thrilling to her. And there was the box. She wondered what it could be. For her birthday he got her a French corset and stockings. And then he made her accompany him to Firebricks where he picked out matching panties and had her say "Thank you, Master," in front of the young clerk. Thank God they were out of town at the time.

She was hoping he'd be there when she arrived at his house. It had been a week since they were together. She hurried into the kitchen to see what he left. It was a shoe box with a note taped to the lid. She opened the box. Black Antonio Melani stiletto heeled shoes. She pulled the box to her nose to smell the Italian leather. Then she read the note.

"My Darling pet. Another year has come and gone. So today we celebrate. Take your shoes down to the green room. Once you get there, remove all your clothing and put the shoes on. You'll see two chalk circles on the floor. I want your feet inside the circles as you face the fireplace. Relax and I'll be there very soon."

Your loving Master.

The Green Room was his basement. You have to enter a key code to enter. Only Alex and Master have the code. She hurried down and punched in the code. As soon as she entered, she noticed the wooden platform in the middle of the floor. It was four feet by four feet and six inches high. In the center, between the two chalk marks, was a cock shaped vibrator raised six inches above the platform on a short brass pole. She quickly undressed and stacked her clothes neatly in a chair and took her place above the dildo. She was curious to say the least, but also accustomed to his kinky and creative ways.

She checked the left wall for any changes. That's where he hung all his toys. Various whips, floggers, bondage gear, vibrating toys, canes, and crops. Some she loved, some she feared, and many she hadn't even been introduced to yet. Throughout the room there were assorted pieces of bondage furniture he had made himself. The room was soundproof, so she didn't hear his footsteps. Not until the keyless entry clicked and he entered the room.

"Ah, a vision of loveliness. Hands on ankles, pet."

She was thrilled at the sound of his voice. Early on, she would have been a little upset at such a greeting, preferring a hug and a kiss, but that was not Master's way. She resisted the urge to look at him through her legs. She felt something cold and slick applied between her spread buttocks.

"Another present, pet. A new pink buttplug just a fraction larger than your personal one."

She felt the tip of the plug open her up slightly, then stop.

"Now pet, I want to you say 'my ass is for your pleasure, Master' three times slowly."

"My ass is for your pleasure, Master. My ass is for your pleasure, Master. My ass is for oh God Yes, mmm for your pleasure, Master," she moaned as it slid deep to the flange.

"Now, stand up straight and put your hands behind your head."

She wished she could look into his eyes, but kept her eyes cast downward as he enjoyed her beauty. He gently lifted her chin and brushed her hair away from her face. Then he grabbed the back of her hair and pulled down until her neck was stretched and kissed her deeply on the lips.

"I have missed you pet. Have you missed me?"

"Terribly so, Master."

Master left her briefly and dug through a drawer. He came back with a four-foot chain leash. At one end were two clothes pins each attached with a six-inch leather lace to the ring. The free end he clipped on his necklace. Her nipples were already hard from her excitement. He gave them both a few hard pinches before attaching both pins simultaneously.

"For safely sake, you should take your shoes off now, pet. See the red button on the platform? I step on it and the vibrator starts. I want you to squat down on it when I give you the command. And suck my cock till I cum. When you need to cum, raise your hand and when you feel the pins remove you may cum. Cum at will after the first orgasm, but don't stop sucking my cock until I'm finished."

She let out a moan as her very wet pussy swallowed the vibrator. She took his thick cock deep in her mouth. At that moment he stepped on the red button. As hard as she tried to concentrate on his cock, her pussy began to win the battle. He grabbed her head and began fucking her face. The feeling of having all three holes filled at once was almost more than she could handle. The vibrator hummed deep inside her pussy as his cock deep throated. He felt her moaning against the pressure of his cock as she fought the coming orgasm. Release was a moment away. She raised her right hand. He grabbed the chain and jerked off the pins. She screamed into his cock as the buttplug shot out her ass. Her juice began to puddle on the platform. The rest was just a burr. She couldn't remember if she had multiple orgasms or if it was just one long one. It was all she could do to keep from biting him as he pounded to the back of her throat. She did remember his increasing moans right before he emptied into her mouth with a series of powerful squirts.

"I have to go upstairs and make a phone call. I'll be back in ten minutes. There is bottled water in the fridge. By the time I get back I want you cuffed and collared and on the spanking bench."

The play collar was an inch wide with three large rings that rested at the top of her breasts once she put it on. And then she put on the matching wrist and ankle restraints. They served two purposes. To prevent marking, she had a very public job, and also with the metal connectors he could restrain her in a matter of seconds in so many ways. The spanking bench had dense padding for comfort. It placed her in a doggie style position, but elevated so her pussy was the same height as the standing height of his cock. She grabbed a bottle and took a few long draws before positioning herself on the bench.

The door clicked, and he entered. He fastened the D rings of the wrist restraints to the base of the bench. She felt his fingers on her sex, and shuddered, remembering the time he fingered her for an hour. That was pure torture. But then she felt the heat from his cockhead moving up and down her slit slowly, but not entering.

"Tell me your required P.C. muscle exercise routine, pet."

"One hundred contractions when I wake up. One hundred after lunch. Two hundred before I masturbate, and one hundred before I sleep. And for the duration of every red light when I'm in a car."

"Very good, and what is the purpose of all the squeezing?"

"To better serve and please my Master who is the rightful owner of his tight pussy," she said.

"Very good. Now you can practice on my cock. I want one hundred. But you only have say out loud the tenth and every tenth one after. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

She closed her eyes and moaned as he drove his cock in deep. It felt so good to have him inside her. She began to squeeze and release counting them silently.

"Ten Master."

He held firmly to her hips pulling her tightly to him.

"Twenty Master."

"Thirty Master."

"Hold on," he said, pulling out of her. "You are cheating. I expect maximum effort on each squeeze."

"I am trying Master."

"Well, trying isn't good enough. I don't want to feel any difference in effort between six, or twenty-eight, or seventy-seven. I give you one task and your mind wanders. It's time to spin the 3-D wheel."

Master's 3-D wheel was a roulette wheel. But instead of numbers each slot contained one of four different spanking toys. Nine slots for the paddle, nine for the large hairbrush, nine for the cane, and nine for the tawse. The two green house numbers would give her a free pass, but she had yet to land on those and secretly wondered if it was rigged.

"Since you are tied up, I'll spin it for you."

He spun the wheel and she watched as the ball dropped in and hoped for green. All of the toys were evil in their own way, and she didn't have much of a preference. The ball dropped into a hairbrush slot.

"Ah, the hairbrush, lucky you," he said.

The hairbrush was wooden and a half in thick. The business end was three by four and a half inches. It was probably the mildest of the four, but its size meant that one buttock would get the full effect. She braced as he spanked each cheek four times and managed to not cry out.

"I am feeling merciful and also wish to save your ass for some fun later. Tomorrow we will try this again and I expect a more consistent effort or you will spin again and I will show no mercy. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I will do better tomorrow."

"No more counting today. I am ready to fuck my pussy now. Is it ready for my cock?"

"It is ready day and night, Master."

He slid back inside her velvet slick pussy. The bench creaked with each viral stroke. She squeezed tightly on each in stroke. She was very wet.

"Tell me you love my cock."

"I love your cock, Master," she groaned.

"Keep saying it, over and over, until you need to cum."

"I love your cock, Master. Oh I love your cock, Master. I... love oh God your cock Master. I love your cock Master. I love , oh damn, your cock Master. I love cock Master.Oh may I cum, Master, please?"

"No!"

"I oh Love oh God, oh please, your cock. Please Master, I... love Oh GOD please Master let me cum!"

"Fight it, Alex. Wait for your Master. Remember I own every inch of you and all of your orgasms. Squeeze my cock. Suck it off with your tightness."

"Oh Master, oh damn yes I love your cock ohhh God yes fill my pussy with your cum. Please Master, fill me up. Fuck me harder. Oh God I can't hold on much longer."

"Oh Alex, you feel so good. I'm almost there. Oh yes, cum with me."

They came together in an orchestra of moans, groans, and grunts. Their cum mixing together and streaking down both her thighs.

"Now, for some of my kind of fun, pet."

Master lead her over to the Saint Andrews cross in the corner. It was made of sturdy oak and looked like a large six feet tall X. He clipped her wrist restraints high on the X and then her ankles to the bottom. She was facing into the cross with her back to him. Master stepped back to admire her pale curves against the dark wood. She heard the music start. Something classical she didn't quite recognize.

She felt hands on her body. Down arms, back, buttocks, legs, as if he was seeing her with his hands. Then hands on her belly moving up to her breasts. Fingers locked on nipples and squeezed harder and harder until a sound was forced from her lips. A bite on her shoulder and then her neck. A whisper warm against her ear.

"Relax, princess."

She felt the riding crop drip slowly down her spine, between her buttocks, down one thigh and up the other. Tensing as he brought it up between her legs and spanked the swollen lips of her pussy. He spanked her ass a few times, not hard though. Dropping the crop, he spanked her with the full of his hand on each cheek several times. Almost teasing in a gentle way. And then she felt the string flogger that amused her the first time she saw it. True, it had little bite, but after five minutes it did flush and warm the skin of her upper back, buttocks, and thighs.

"Yes, pet, we go slow. I want you oven roasted not microwaved."

He grabbed the bison flogger. The delightful and distinctive sound of forty leather tails on flesh reverberated in the room. He worked her upper back, on each side, the floggings landing every second or so. The thuds finally found her ass. He flailed harder, hitting on the up and down stroke. He picked up a second flogger in his right hand and flogged each cheek at once in alternating figure-eights. Her once pale ass now a rosy red. She felt nothing but a peaceful numbness. Floating in and out of the moment. She was in a dreamlike state.

He dropped the floggers and picked up the tawse. Two thick leather straps split down the middle, side by side, twelve inches long and then attached to a twelve-inch wooden handle. He smacked her across both cheeks six times. Her body reacted, but she barely made a sound. Then he went to the small four foot single tail. He cracked it to the side of her, then began throwing the popper against her skin, each time leaving a pencil mark thin red mark. He marked her back, buttocks and upper thighs.

She remembered his voice speaking gently to her while she was still on the cross. But little of what he said. He freed her legs and then her wrists, and carried her to the king-sized bed. He laid her on her stomach and began rubbing an ice cube over her marks. Her ass was beet red from the tawse. And would turn partly to black and blue in spots over the next day or two. He pulled the sheet over her and cuddled up next to her until she fell asleep.