New Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The riding crop made another blow on her ass leaving another pink welt that was slowly matching the purple one that had been made a few seconds before.

Tears began to well up in Rose's eyes as the Examiner continued her assault whipping her ass over and over again with the device crafted for horses. Rose felt humiliated and paralyzed with pain. Her small round white butt had now turned into a strawberry under her cargo shorts as the Examiner released her. Rose fell over in a pool of her tears grabbing her rear end and howling on the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

The other candidates stayed put, not even turning a head to come to her aid. The GIMP certainly did not move and the Steward was still laughing at her incredulity. Rose felt betrayed by humanity in general and realised what rape victims felt; alone, dirtied and humiliated.

"You're such a pathetic little bitch. You can't even take a licking when you've made a mistake. Now, what is my title cunt?"

She didn't care anymore though. Rose had reached her limit, but was too paralyzed to run, afraid of what would happen. Perhaps if she just lied there, they would finally give up, realize she wasn't where she was supposed to be and move on, letting her go.

However, this wish did not come true as the Examiner fished her white fingers through Rose's strawberry colored hair and yanked her up to her knees. Rose experienced even more pain as she felt a few of her hairs disconnect from her scalp.

"Say it! What is my title? Your ass isn't the only thing I can beat. We'll be here all day until you learn your lesson!" screamed the Examiner two inches from Rose's face. Flecks of saliva shot from her mouth and landed on Rose's face who scrunched her face in a useless attempt to block the assault.

"Examiner. Your title is Examiner, Examiner," mewed Rose.

"Jesus Christ, was that hard? Now get back in line."

Rose's automatic drive complied as she returned to her position, humiliated, bruised and terrified.

The Examiner returned to her previous position, completely ignoring Rose's earlier statement. She grabbed the GIMP's leash and jerked him over to the black boy. The black boy, recently named Giza, was probably the most masculine of the group with bulging muscles that rippled underneath his coal black skin. His straight white teeth and bleached eyes greatly contrasted against the rest of his body. His tongue hung out of his mouth as he made eye contact with the Examiner.

"Giza. Are you ready?" asked the Examiner.

Giza's eyes moved back and forth from the cock dangling in front of his face and back to the Examiner.

"Yes Examiner," he replied barely containing his anticipation.

The Examiner removed a smiley face sticker from the sheet of paper and placed it face down on the tip of his tongue. She then positioned the GIMP in front of Giza until its penis's head was a mere inch away from his tongue.

"Whenever you're ready." The Examiner bent down and moved juxtaposition to the spectacle to get a front row seat. Rose turned her eyes to the left and barely saw the duo in the corner of her eyes. She turned her head slightly to see while the rest of the candidates looked forward, awaiting their turn. The Steward was too distracted by the upcoming event to bother looking in Rose's direction.

Giza had chosen a bright yellow lipstick to contrast with his darker lips. He slowly moved his head forward, his tongue low to avoid bumping the sticker too soon and finally eased his mouth over the throbbing cock of the GIMP.

His thick lips slide slowly over the cock, gliding with ease. He closed his eyes, his face giving away the sheer joy he was experiencing. Deeper and deeper he went until he reached halfway down the 9-inch cock and closed his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows. Tears started to well up in his eyes as he gagged. The sticker fell from the tip of his tongue and floated to the ground. There would be no special prize for him today. However he had not mashed his lips against the GIMP's cock so he was not finished.

Giza continued for another half-inch before he started to dry heave. Before he could vomit he mashed his lips down at about the six inch mark and pulled back coughing and sputtering spittle out of his mouth.

"That's about six inches. Not too bad, but not good, it's a good thing the red headed bitch is here otherwise you'd be out for sure."

Gize hung his head in defeat, a frown framing his face.

The Examiner stood up and pulled the GIMP over to the next person.

Rose quickly moved her head forward, but kept her eyes on Giza who had resumed his previous position. Although he regained his composition and was looking forward again, she could clearly see the disappointment on his face.

The GIMP received a small treat when the Examiner reached down and tugged on his nine inch cock to spread out the gobs of saliva left from Giza.

She then moved to the girl from the unknown African country and positioned the GIMP in his previous position.

The black girl, named Baby, shared many of the same characteristics as Giza, but was much smaller in size with slender arms, small breasts and long braided black hair. Her eyes sucked in light revealing no colors but a deep tar black. Her lips were full, almost bursting and quivered with the cock dangling in front of them.

"Come on Baby, show momma what you can do," the Examiner said, teasing the small girl in front of her. The Examiner placed another smiley sticker on the tip of her tongue.

Baby had chosen a bright red lipstick as her marker. Without losing any time, and moving without instruction, Baby lunged forward and chose a speedier approach. As long as she didn't puke she could quickly place the stick on the back of his balls and pull back. Her approach was working quite well too, until she reached the same point Giza stopped before and her eyes started to well up and forehead furrow. Baby didn't stop though, but slowed down considerably as she pushed forward. At the seven inch mark she started to dry heave and coughed thick creamy saliva onto the base of the GIMPs cock.

Baby started to make long drawn out gagging noises that made Rose start to dry heave herself. Rose always got sick hearing others get sick. Baby made one last lunge towards the base of his balls and lifted her tongue up, but only made it to the base of his cock before she mushed down with her lips and pulled back coughing up spittle all over the floor.

Her mark was a good half-inch further than Giza's currently putting him in last place. Going last was clearly the best place to be being able to see your competitors marks before you. Everyone was vying for the sticker prize, but it was comforting to the other candidates knowing they couldn't possibly lose now.

Although Baby hadn't beaten Giza by much, it was enough to secure her position in the next round and the relief was evident.

The Examiner reached down and tugged on the GIMP's cock a few more times and moved over to the next one.

"Well, it looks like Baby is in the lead and Giza might not make it. Let's see how well Alex does."

The duo stopped this time in front of the darker skinned asian named Alex. Rose was certain he was from Japan and would have to ask him after this event. Wait, what was she thinking? She didn't care if she ever knew his name, she just wanted to get the fuck out of here.

Rose's mind refocused on the task of escaping. It didn't matter how well everyone did after all, that curiosity was best never fulfilled. There wasn't a lot of options available to her. Either drink the pee, run or keep going and win. Drink, run, win. Drink, run, win. Drink, run or win. Running was the only option in the end. She had already told them her predicament and they hadn't let her go. She had no doubt they would let her leave if she drank the urine, but she gagged once more with the thought of guzzling down other people's piss and with that large of quantity.

Her attention snapped back at the situation at hand. Alex had already surpassed Baby and Giza and reached the base of the cock, but when he reached his tongue out to place the sticker it slipped from his tongue. Without a reaction, he mashed his lips down with his green lipstick placing him in the lead. He retracted and went back to his position having been the only candidate not to have gagged, an expert indeed.

The sweat was visible on Giza's face and had began to converge into large streams and travel down the front of his shirt. Rose's only guess why he wasn't at the same level of panic as her, was probably because he knew she was going to lose. The cock came closer and closer to Rose and still she didn't have a plan. Her legs froze unable to respond, her obedience was her greatest foe.

The process kept repeating with Artemis next. She came close to beating her asian counterpart, but began to throw up so she quickly left her mark and pulled back before being disqualified, her mark still beat Giza though. After her was the light haired German boy Zeus and then Hali. Both had unremarkable feats, but were unsuccessful with knocking Alex off of his throne. Giza still was left back in the dust.

Finally, the GIMP had arrived within an arm's reach away. His cock dangled in front of Rhodes face and bumped into the tip of the pretty boy's nose every time blood throbbed through its swelled purple veins. Rhodes kept a calm face with his tongue out, while Rose had already started to feel the ache in her jaw, her tongue dried out.

"I've heard a lot about you candidate. I'm curious to see how you do," purred the Examiner as she reached down and placed the smiley face sticker on the tip of his tongue.

"Now be a good little boy and suck the cock."

Almost like lightning Rhodes shot forward, the penis penetrating deep into his throat. Rhodes used the speed to overcome the natural gagging reflex. It was almost as if the GIMP's cock did not make physical contact as Rhodes opened up his throat. Before she could even blink, Rose saw the edge of the smiley face sticker poking out behind the GIMPs perfectly shaved ball sack. And just like that, Rhodes returned to his original position, no tears or saliva on his face.

"I suspected as much, you little slut." The Examiner gave him a little wink and rubbed her latex fingers down the side of his pretty face.

Rose sat there astonished that such a beautiful man could have those kind of skills and such a young age, he couldn't have been more than a year older than her, yet he had the experience of a professional prostitute. How did someone like that gain that sort of experience and be so proud of it?

The previous event was still stuck in her mind and without realising it, the GIMP's cock bumped into her nose.

It was at this point that Rose had been completely wrong. THIS was the most terrifying part of her journey so far. Her chest froze and her heart palpitated at the looming object in front of her face. There was no more time to run, this was it, the moment that decided her fate.

"Now then my little nameless one. How is this going to end? I personally hope you fucking choke and throw up on the floor just so I can make you eat it again and then drink everyone's piss. You're unprofessional and don't seem to want to be here, but that's the only way you're going to fucking leave. So if you want out, you'd better lose."

The Examiner's words were lost on Rose who could only concentrate on the large piece of meat in front of her. She knew what she had to do. The door was right there, as long as she kept running she would find the entrance. They could catch her, rape her, or do whatever they'd like. It would still be better than the punishment that awaited her if she lost.

Rose readied her legs to sprint and mustered up all the courage she could. She would pump her legs as hard as she could and not stop until she saw a police officer. They would call her house and get her a first-class ticket the hell out of this god-forsaken country.

She readied herself and prepared mentally for the dash. She would go on the count of three. Rose cleared her mind and made the mental countdown.

3...

2...

1...

. A new sort of panic arose in her chest as she realised her legs hadn't obeyed her own command. She attempted again to push off and go. Yet once more they remained static, disobeying her every attempt to move.

This was when she realised she was going to lose. She wasn't going to run, she was too scared, and she definitely wasn't going to try win. She would get gagged, vomit, be forced to eat it and then drink probably what would amount to be many liters of urine. It was literally from a horror movie, and she was the star.

The Examiner placed the dreaded smiley face sticker on the end of her tongue which caused Rose instantly to gag remembering the fate that awaited her.

"Ha ha ha," the Examiner laughed. "Oh, I cannot wait to see you fail at this you little cunt. I wish I brought a camera. Go on you little shit, suck his fucking cock."

There was not much left to do, no further options for Rose to explore. There was a cock and a sticker and a whole lot of other things she just didn't want to think about right now.

This was when she gave up and realized there was no other option. If the fear she experienced right now was paralyzing her, she could only do what the Examiner asked of her and experience her first blowjob. This would definitely come up in therapy.

Rose calmed herself down and closed her eyes as she moved the cock slowly into her mouth.

The feeling was strange, almost like having a warm sausage in her mouth, which it essentially was. The strange part was she felt at ease with it, almost therapeutic. The fear left her as she inched forward on the piece of meat. It slid over her tongue and began to press down which caused an involuntary reaction and her throat muscles closed up. A wave of nausea and a gag reflex started to form in the back of her throat, but Rose forced herself to let it go. She regained her composure, relaxed her throat and continued.

It then occurred to her that she had not made her mark yet. She knew she wasn't nearly six inches yet, but why hadn't she stopped? She was clearly going to lose, there was no hope that she could beat the other experienced candidates here nor did she want to, but yet, she found herself creeping further and further along the pole.

After a bit further she realized she might as well get this over with and that her punishment was unavoidable. Stopping here would prevent her from vomiting and having to subject herself to re-eating her own puke like a dog, which seemed infinitely worse than drinking the waste water of other human beings, something that other cultures had been doing for centuries and seemed to survive, even enjoy it.

Rose was about to mash down her lips and make her losing mark when the most peculiar thing happened. Her nose bumped into something. Her eyes remained close, too afraid to see herself doing the degrading act, but in an instant she pondered what she could have hit. It certainly wasn't a bump on his penis. Was it his belly? The only way she could have hit his belly already was if she went all the way down, and she was certain she was only a few inches down. She shifted her weight as her foot began to tingle. As she moved she felt an object deeply lodged in her throat.

An immense gagging sensation overcame her body as her tongue lunged out and her lips clamped closed on the cock. She pulled back instantly and began hacking up all the saliva that had formed in her throat and mouth during her cock sucking session.

For the next few minutes she continued her fit, tears welling up in her eyes as the gagging sensation faded. Eventually she regained her composure and looked up at the Steward and Examiner who both had the same shocked expression painted on their faces.

"Mother Fucker," the recently speechless Steward uttered.

"Holy fuck, candidate," added the Examiner.

Rose looked at the baffled faces and then looked at the topic of their discussion. On the GIMP's cock was a long smear of Rose's lipstick that started a small bit past Rhode's lipstick mark and streaked down to the tip of the penis where she had dragged her mouth.

She had won.

Rose's eyes instantly darted to the ground looking for the sticker since she could not feel it in her mouth. It was only when she looked up she found it stuck immediately next to the one Rhodes had previously planted on the GIMP's balls a few moments before.

She had won. Not only that, but she also earned the special prize.

Joy erupted in Rose's heart. She didn't have to suffer through the penalty. She had beaten everyone in the competition, those who had years of experience probably and she had done it without even trying. She never won anything, and especially never for things she worked hard on.

After the pride wore off a wave of relief took its place as she realised she was not going to have to get the punishment, the consolation prize, or whatever the fuck they called it. It no longer mattered.

After another few moments the realisation set in. There was no escaping now. She had legitimately won the competition, not only that, but she had literally blown the competition away. Her fate was sealed in this dreaded competition. She had avoided the consolation prize, but at what cost? Did she set herself up for failure to only endure an even worse consolation prize when she would inevitably lose the competition.

How could she escape now that she had won? If they caught her they might make an example of her or even worse. She still wasn't sure what that GIMP had done to get a life sentence as a decrepit creature.

Her thoughts would have to wait as the Examiner continued on with the preliminary elimination round.

"I hate to say this, but the bitch won. She and Rhodes will also receive the special prize."

Even with the sheer terror invading every crevice in her body, she was curious to see what the prize was she would get, or if it would just be more of a surprise.

"The bitch will receive immunity, of course, for the next round for being our first winner, while both she and Rhodes will receive a token."

Rose wondered if these tokens were much like those in Chucky Cheese's that had no real worth, but the Examiner continued.

"Tokens can be used throughout the elimination rounds at any time and can only be used once. Every event will have a bonus winner that goes above and beyond the call of a slave. All contestants can win these at least once per round to be spent as they wish at any time. The only exception to the rule is that you cannot use your coin to cancel out someone elses action which brings me to their uses. The coins can be used three different ways. The first way is to avoid a punishment. Some of the challenges have multiple parts with multiple punishments. You can bypass one of these with the coin. The second way is that you can have anyone punished at any time with it, meaning candidates only. The punishments will be decided by a punishment wheel which is delightfully fun to watch. Some of my favorites are flogging, anal stretching and of course the booboobox. You must believe me when you don't want to get the booboobox."

For such an innocent childhood maladie, the booboobox sounded absolutely terrifying.

"Finally, the third option is to save it for the grand prize at the end. All coins and tokens can be added up for a mystery prize, which I can say is worth it."

Although it all seemed fun and fascinating, this was one version of the Price is Right that Rose never wanted to play.

The Examiner turned to Rose, frustration plastered all over her stern face.

"That's right, I forgot to give you a name. I'll be honest, I never held a candle for you winning, but I said I'd let you choose your own name and I'll be damned if I go back on my word. So what will it be you little bitch? What do you want your name to be?"