New Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would she call herself? Did it even matter? In the back of her mind though she knew that she did not want her own name sullied. A name popped in her head though and she had no idea where it had come from.

"Lavender," said Rose.

The Examiner stared at her for a few seconds before breaking the silence.

"What are you, a stripper?" she said.

Rose's cheeks instantly flushed red. Had she gone too far?

"Whatever, let's just move on. I'm going to call you 'little bitch' no matter what you pick. Let the other's call you Lavender 'little bitch'."

Rose just hoped that the Examiner would let her be and focus her attention on something else.

"And let's not forget our first contestant gone."

Reality snapped back to attention as Rose's head snapped to the left to regard Giza the loser. All the slaves had followed suit clearly upset they had not won the conversation ignoring the order of stillness that the Examiner had commanded. The Examiner and the Steward were too preoccupied walking over and examining the loser to really care.

Giza's eyes had begun to tear up as a tidal wave of emotions rushed out of him.

"I'm so sorry Examiner. I'm so sorry Steward. I tried my best, but I choked and just couldn't do it," cried Giza.

Rose almost felt sorry for him. She most definitely felt sorry for him for the punishment that awaited, but she could empathize a bit as well. She felt somewhat guilty having won the competition having not really tried and ,in fact, trying to lose where this young muscled man had given his all, but came up short and now had to suffer the consequences.

"Don't fret little one, there's always next year," soothed the Examiner as she rubbed the side of his face trying to comfort him.

The Steward took the GIMP from the Examiner and left the room leaving the Candidates and the harsh mistress alone in the cavernous room, the mask and hose clasped firmly in the Examiner's hand.

"Now, be a good boy and put on the mask," asked the Examiner. The black boy took the gas mask and placed it over his face while the Examiner attached the tube to his breathing apparatus. She then pulled the straps tight around his skull and made sure there was no air able to escape forming a tight seal all around his face.

"You did your best, but we need those who are serious to serve our master. And now you must endure your reward," cooed the Examiner into his ears. He nodded his head as the mask muffled any cohesive words he could utter.

"I hope all of you have to go because this is the last bathroom break before bedtime. Now line up."

The Candidates dutifully obeyed and lined up including Rose.

A sudden realization came hurtling back. The adrenaline up to this point had kept her focused at the task at hand and it was only now that she came to realize her bladder was at a bursting point, even more so than when she first arrived at the intimidating front doors. Rose started to sway back and forth from the pressure being exerted from within her bladder. She also knew without a doubt that peeing in the tube was her only option, too afraid to anger her captors if she wet herself or looked for a toilet.

Giza had assumed the same submissive position before, but with his hands clasped behind his back. Giza resembled some sort of gothic cyber punk with the gas mask, but Rose could see through the eyewear and saw the fear on his face. Evidently, pee drinking wasn't as good of an event to some as cock sucking.

Giza's black counterpart was the first to go.

"Everyone strip down to your undies. Boys will place their penis in the tube and pee while the girls can squat slightly and press the tube against their pussies," said the Examiner.

The boys removed their pants showing a variety of underwear choices. Rhodes in front of her wore standard black boxers while both Alex and Zeus had feminine like boy thongs that framed their little round butts.

The girls wore much more varied undergarments. Baby had on little girl white panties with red polkadots, Hali had some sort of brown leather garments that looked like a combination of lederhosen and a thong while Artemis had a pair of Hello Kitty garments on (which only confirmed Rose's previous thoughts about her Japanese origins).

The Examiner reached forward and placed her slender latex glove around Baby's massive ass cheek and pulled her forward toward Giza. Rose did not know if Giza and Baby had arrived here together, but Baby revealed no sign of reluctance in urinating on her friend if they had.

The Examiner took the tube connected to Giza's mask and handed it to Baby. She pulled down the front of her panties and firmly pressed the end of the tube against her mound. Rose had to look over past the side of the much larger Rhodes to see anything, but could not see Baby's front from her current angle.

Baby squatted down slightly as her panties groaned against the lack of coverage they could provide her larger than average ass.

"Now pee!" ordered the Examiner, her sadistic eyes twinkling as Baby unleashed everything.

"Ooh," moaned Baby as she pushed down on her tummy to unleash the torrent of pee that rushed towards her former comrade's face.

A scream filled the room as the first amounts of pee flooded Giza's mask. Although the noise was muffled like the GIMP's ,this one was not used to this kind of abuse. The yelling turned to gurgling and Rose saw the piss starting to climb up his face as there was little room in the mask. The heat of the pee fogged up the eye ports obscuring his tortured face, but eventually the screaming stopped and Rose could hear the sounds of throat muscles struggling to swallow the hot liquid.

If Giza did not start to swallow he would drown. It certainly tested his survival skills.

"Keep it in your tummy darling, it's good for you," cooed the the Examiner who had changed from malevolent to sympathetic in the suffering of her previous candidate.

Finally the torrent of piss ended and the Examiner pulled up the candidate's panties giving her a little spank as she turned her around and moved her off to the side to view the spectacle.

Giza finished his final gulp and desperately sucked air through the oxygen deprived tube that hung from his head still dripping small amounts of the golden liquid. Somehow he managed to keep the girl juice in his belly without returning it to sender.

Without a small break, the line moved forward to continue the onslaught. Next was Alex who pulled down the front of his underwear and fed his dick into the end of the tube. Within a few seconds the stream continued again with continued screams from Giza before they were drowned out and his gulping resumed.

Rose could only imagine the agony Giza was going through. She recalled a time in her youth where her aunt had forced her to finish a glass of milk and she threw up on the table from that. The simple fact that Giza had managed to stomach that amount of urine without regurgitating was nothing short of astounding. Did pee taste like whatever you drank? Did it give you a tummy ache?

Giza finished Alex and prepared for the next. The line continued in this fashion with the girls doing their awkward squats and the boys relieving themselves as usual business. Each time someone relieved themselves in the tube Giza's shrieks grew quieter. He started with hysterical screams with Baby, but by the time Rhodes turn arrived he had stopped completely and remained quiet as he swallowed the piss as it entered his mask. Rose could not tell his current state as the urine fogged up the goggles on his face. Perhaps he had already broken.

As Rose's turn approached, her bladder grew tighter and tighter as its muscles weakened. She felt like running to the toilet, but knew that the only toilet she could use sat submissively in front of her. Although she hated the fact someone was going to drink her urine, she didn't have much of a choice as dictated by her angry organ.

When Rhodes turn came up, he pulled his underwear down mid-way to his thighs like a little boy at a urinal which revealed his perfectly shaped little bum. Rose glanced around his side, but met the eyes of the Examiner full on before she could glance down.

"The fuck you looking at candidate?" hissed the Examiner.

"Nothing Examiner!" Rose returned to her position, fearful of receiving another beating from the dreaded riding crop.

Rhodes positioned the tube and inserted his penis. He rolled his head back and let out a groan as the tube began to fill. Giza did not even make a peep as he started his duty of swallowing up the golden juice. There was something peculiar about this though that Rose noticed. As Rhodes relieved himself the Examiner had a different look about her. Whenever the other candidates had performed their task she was cold, heartless and businesslike (if this could be considered business) where as she seemed happy, sadistic and perhaps obsessive with Rhodes. Her eyes glowed and the small smile curled up on her face, yet she only did this one time before when Rhodes had sucked the GIMP's cock. Perhaps there was something more to the Examiner and Rhodes than met the eye.

Rhodes shook his penis a few times to get the last drops off, when the Examiner reached over and give his cock a few tugs.

"Excellent work sweetheart. You had been holding that for a while haven't you?"

Rhodes nodded his head relaying no emotions.

"Yes Examiner," he curtly replied.

The Examiner's demeanor changed as she frowned and watched him move to the left side of the lucky loser to join the others who had already finished. He replaced his cock in his boxers.

Finally it was Rose's turn. She took a small step forward and wondered what awaited her after this. Unlike poor Giza, she had to stay here. It didn't seem that hard to drink the pee, eventually Giza got used to it, zoned out or perhaps even enjoyed it. Maybe she was wrong to not do a worse job here. She would have been done and out by now if she would have tried harder losing.

"Well, no one can pee for you, hurry up Candidate," ordered the Examiner.

This was the first time anyone other than her parents had seen her naked. She used to go skinny dipping when she was little, but always under the cover of night and only with her closest friends. The idea of peeing in front of others was an even worse thought. The idea of someone drinking her pee as she peed naked in front of others was probably the worse. It didn't matter though because her bladder complained and threatened to release with or without her permission if she didn't go soon.

Rose took the tube and inserted it into her panties, attempting to hide her sex from the others, but the angle proved too difficult so she pulled her panties to the side.

"If it would help I could fuck you with my fingers for everyone to see so you could get over that shyness of yours," said the Examiner. It didn't take long for Rose to pull down her panties and squat after that.

The spectators eyes bored into Rose as blood rushed to both her pussy and cheeks turning them redder than her hair. It was the most intense rush she had ever felt in her life. Even with the horrible scenarios that had recently happened, she felt the adrenaline pumping through her veins causing her to blush in places she didn't think she could. She could see the eyes covering every inch of her body looking at her revealed bush. They could see her skinny thighs that were almost translucent from their whiteness, a curse of the Irish unfortunately. She could only imagine what the boys were thinking, or the girls for that matter. It was exhilarating.

"You've got ten seconds to pee before I beat the piss out of you, now PEE!" shouted the Examiner losing her patience.

The shock was enough to refocus her attention to the matter at hand. Rose squat down a bit more and pushed the tube against her urethra opening and relaxed her muscles and pushed.

Nothing happened.

She pushed again with more force, but nothing came out to her dismay. Even with her bladder ready to burst, her other curse of a shy bladder blocked her from ending this terrible session.

She attempted one more time to let it flow thinking of waterfalls, thinking of other girls peeing, but no matter how hard she tried it just wouldn't release.

The Examiner stood up and walked toward Rose letting the riding crop dangle loosely in her hand. Rose panicked and definitely was not able to pee now. She would get beaten again and most likely worse than last time and probably would end up on the floor peeing everywhere and if the Examiner was going to make her eat her own vomit last time, god only knew what she would have to eat or drink this time.

As the Examiner raised the riding crop up, leather stretching in her hand, Rose felt a large soft hand press on her tummy with another on her lower back. The newly found pressure made her belly relax and finally it came.

The Examiner stopped mid-swing as she watched the tube fill with the crystal clear pee that filled up the poor boy Giza's mask who started to readily drink up the fresh supply of piss. Rose looked up to see Rhode's slender hands pushing down on her belly. He kept them there and continued to exert pressure.

It was yet another new feeling that Rose had never experienced. Not only was she peeing in front of strangers into a tube for another foreigner to drink, the lower half of her body exposed for all to see, but it was a boy who was helping her do it. The funny thing was that what caused her to pee was not the extra pressure. She knew in her heart that her bladder had been pushed to critical levels already. No, it was the nerves that kept it from releasing and it wasn't this boys extra force on her tummy that caused her to release, but rather the warmth of his hands. She felt this was the first time that a boy had truly touched her this way. It was a sense of security that she had been lacking ever since leaving home.

"Why did you do that?" said the Examiner through clenched teeth.

The last bit of pee left Rose as Rhodes released his grip on her and bowed down to the floor pressing his forehead against the ground.

"Please accept my apologies Examiner. I saw her struggling so I helped her, please don't punish her for my mistake. I accept any punishment you deem worthy for me," begged Rhodes, finally showing some emotion since the event had started. His eyes welled up as he pressed his forehead against the ground..

The silence could be heard as the room stopped, everyone anxious to see the outcome. Rose could only stand passively, too afraid to speak up. What would she say anyway?

The Examiner's fickle demeanor changed once more as she walked around in her spike heels making small indentations in the short blue carpet. She ringed her riding crop through her fingers and listened to the leather cracking and snapping. She paused behind Rhodes and glared at his perfectly shaped buttocks and lightly tapped the inside of his thighs with her riding crop.

"Open up your legs."

He complied and spread his lightly haired legs letting his cock hang down in his underwear, his balls barely covered by his boxers.

She took the riding crop and bumped it multiple times against his balls and manhood making him emit small grunts.

"Well, I'll be honest, I'm not sure what to do with you. You didn't necessarily disobey an order, but I also never gave you an order to do anything. Maybe I should whip you or give you a good flogging. I hear dogs are more obedient when their balls are removed."

She bent over and grabbed his golden locks in her hand and yanked back sharply. Rhodes let out a sharp moan, a mixture of pain and pleasure on his face.

"Do you want that, do you want me to break your balls?" the Examiner whispered in his ear. It was difficult to see exactly what happened, but Rose thought she saw the Examiner's tongue flick out for just a second and trace the outline of Rhode's ear.

"I'll let you off the hook this time since it's only the first round."

The Examiner stood up and pushed Rhodes over with the sharp end of her boot making him scream as the boot punctured his butt leaving a small bloody puncture wound.

"Not get up! Everybody line up! Stand up straight!" the Examiner commanded the Candidates. Rose yanked up her underwear and found the nearest spot available in the lineup where the others had already quickly obeyed. She stood up straight with the lightly clothed candidates awaiting further instructions.

"Giza is gone. There's one less in the way for all of you to serve in the glory of our great master the Marquis. This was the easiest challenge by far, and for those who found this overwhelming you're in for a world of pain for the next challenge. I don't want those who are not serious so if you want out at any time let me know, I'd be more than happy to oblige."

As Rose opened her mouth the Examiner finished with "Of course, no freebies" which caused her to promptly close her mouth once more.

"Now get the fuck out of here, move!"

Unsure what to do, Rose began to follow the line of candidates who quickly walked out of the room to an unknown destination, yet another one of the instructions in the mysterious email that Rose never received, but following the crowd had kept her alive up to this point so she found no reason to do differently.

Everyone filed out of the room into the hallway that would lead them to their next destination or challenge, whatever that may be.

A million thoughts ran through Rose's head as she exited the room, but her eyes darted down to stare at poor Rhode's butt and the bloody wound that represented his sacrifice he made for her. Why did he do that? What did he have to gain from helping her? Why would he risk extreme torture and punishments for a complete stranger?

Her eyes darted back into the room where the other poor Giza had fallen over and started to convulse. The Examiner blocked her view as she shut the double wooden doors hiding Giza and herself behind them, but not before giving Rose one last look, the look that said plain as day...

"Your ass is mine."