New Student in Class

Story Info
Angie had been going to the gym for some time now.
782 words
46.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Angie had been going to the gym for some time now. The results were paying off because she was looking sexier than ever!

Our sex life is awesome as well, she's constantly teasing me about her new trainer she hired.

Unlike the other average Joes, Marcus was athletic, built, and black!

His usual attire is a right under armor shirt and loose athletic shorts. Angie is always saying his cock swirls around inside his shorts.

Knowing my fantasies, Angie is always teasing me. I always get a guy feeling that her workouts are more than just lifting weights. In bed she's constantly teasing me. She says things like " healed my pussy cum so hard" "his cock is so big, almost as thick as a beer can" Now that I could believe because her pussy feels like she's been getting it destroyed!

I was having a slow week at work and Angie asked me if I would be interested in coming to the gum with her. I agreed, not only to work out but to see this trainer she's been going to.

We showed up to the class but because it had snowed the gym was empty and no one else was signed up for the class.

As we were stretching prior to class, Angie pulled her shorts aside with a smile. She was wearing no underwear and her pussy was shaved smooth.

We started in and my gut feeling was becoming reality as Marcus kept using Angie as an example to show me exercises. He would get directly behind her and move up and down to show range of motion. As he moved away I couldn't help but notice the "swinging " Angie was talking about. This continued throughout the workout. I was so excited I could hardly contain my throbbing cock in my shorts.

With about 5 minutes left we got on the floor to cool down stretching. I was stretching Angie out just fine but he insisted I was doing it wrong. Marcus took her feet and pushed her legs back towards her head, as his cock was brushing against her pussy. He didn't see but Angie's pussy was fully exposed.

At this point I knew what was going on and what had been going on at her workout sessions.

As we were all sitting there on the floor finished Angie blurted out " honey here's that beer can cock" and grabbed his Vick through his shorts.

"You want to see our real cool down?"

Stunned, shocked, but completely turned on, I said YES!!!

We gathered our things and went to the office and locked the door.

The office wasn't lit too well but I could see the sweat glistening on Angie's body. As I stood there she kissed Marcus while she stroked his cock in her hand.

Angie peeled off her clothes and dropped to her knees, she started alternating sucking our cocks.

Marcus then laid down on his back and Angie mounted his cock. You could hear the suction of his cock in her pussy, a thick cream was building at the base of his cock as he was going balls deep in my wife. I was in awe, I asked Angie what I could do? She responded " I haven't been fucking you and that big dildo for nothing, put your cock in my pussy with his" With all the cream my cock slid right in. We were pumping her pussy in and out. I took some of that frothy cream lubed Angie's ass and started fingering her hole, at this point she was full!

We got up and Marcus sat back on the couch and again Angie straddled him , this time facing me.

Angie told me to lick her pussy as her fucked her. I was so turned on licking her clit as his massive cock kept hitting me. Angie's pussy was so full and Marcus's balls were getting tight. I knew he was about to shoot his seed.

Angie said "honey you gotta see how much he cums, and I want you to clean me up!"

This must have sent Marcus over the edge because with a quick jerk or two he blew a massive load into her hole.

Without hesitation I dove in and licked her pussy and his cock. The cum wouldn't stop flowing and I was cleaning it all up, her pussy was so used.

Marcus got up and pointed to Angie and said "I'll see you at class Wednesday, the room is yours"

We fucked again, this time alone. My wife's pussy was so used, so silky and smooth with his cum. What a fantasy come true.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Holding Caitlyn's Hand Ch. 01 I hold my wife's hand while she enjoys a new experience.in Loving Wives
Betting on Molly Man becomes cuckolded as the result of a bet with his friend.in Interracial Love
That's What You Wanted, Right? Wife gets horny at gym.in Interracial Love
Accidental Black Cock Conversion Boyfriend accidentally converts girlfriend to black cock.in Interracial Love
Kat and Tom Ch. 01 Husband gives wife to neighbour for the weekend.in Loving Wives
More Stories