New Territory

Story Info
She begged to be His, he knew she would.
3k words
4.11
22.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Annie lay shaking, still tied face-up and spread eagle to the kitchen table, she knew she deserved this. She'd asked for it, begged even, and now here she was trussed up for the night totally exhausted but still loving every second.

Her wrists and ankles were sore, raw from pulling against the soft ropes for so long, still she found herself tugging against them every so often trying to touch herself. She could smell sex heavily, the sweat and cum drying on her skin making her sigh for the taste again. Her nipples burned from the nooses still holding them, even more than her skin which still sung with the after sting of the whip and crop welts she had begged for.

More than anything though her thoughts were on the screaming pleasure between her legs. She could feel the spreading puddle of her juices flowing steadily down her stretched and abused ass to collect beneath her rosy, stinging cheeks. Since early this morning she had had the length of beads in and out of her ass. As almost an after thought her Master, her husband David had placed three clips back on her tender pussy before kissing her good night and turning off the lights. Soft yet tight one gently pinched the swollen hood of her clit, and one attached to each wet lip taped open to her thighs.

With each movement she was reminded how she had begged for this, pleaded for each bit that would push her closer to her as yet unfulfilled need. Drifting into a light sleep her dreams returned her to that morning when it had all started. When her life had most likely changed for good.

Her husband, David, Daddy had woken her as she so loved very early that Saturday morning. Without a word urging her sleeping body onto her side. Kissing her neck and shoulder he gently probed her pussy until she woke enough to push back, moaning sleepily. Blending for a few minutes with the erotic dream she'd been having she lost herself in being taken by him. Slowly fucking her awake he gently pulled her hair. Tilting her head back to nibble at her neck and ears growling, "You sure are wet when you are just taken, what a naughty girl."

Thats when it had slipped out, in her barely conscious state. She hadn't even realized it at the time, thinking it was part of the dream.

"Fuck your slut Daddy." She had whimpered, grinding against him. Sinking his teeth into her neck he thrust into her hard, growling. Coming fully awake with the orgasm washing over her she'd cried out shaking in his arms, holding her against his pounding hips.

It wasn't until later when she was sitting to her first cup of coffee that she thought about it, smiling to herself. They had played with the idea of a D/s type relationship but he had always avoided it. Saying she didn't really want it, she was too headstrong to handle that much control. Part of her knew he was right but any time he had restrained her or excerted any control over her she had felt a new, different thrill and found herself thinking she was willing to do any thing he wanted.

She jumped at the feel of his breath on her ear, he'd walked up behind her while she'd been lost in her thoughts. "Good morning my sweet Angel."

She turned her head, kissing him. Engulfed into he scent of his cologne and shampoo. While she'd thrown on a bathrobe and run for coffee he had showered and dressed. She admired him quietly as he went for his own cup. His tall medium sized form moved with strength but hid the real power that always surprised her when they got to wrestling around. Leaning against the counter he returned her gaze with his peircing green eyes, making her heart melt as it had from the first time he looked at her.

Sipping her coffee she tried to ignore the caress of his eyes trailing over her curves under the thin silk robe. Slowly surveying her body from her ankles to her eyes, until his look settled on the tight bun now restraining her hair.

"Put your hair back down, Lover." He said quietly, not asking. With a slight shiver Annie pulled the bun loose with deft fingers, shaking her head a little to free it all. Falling in red waves down her back to curl around her waist, she let it fall over her shoulders as she sat back relaxing her legs open a bit.

"Are you sure you want this?" he asked, his voice calm and soothing. She knew what he meant and smiled, nodding immediately. He held up and finger, cautioning her. "Wait, think about it." His eyes boring into hers. "You are a stubborn woman, rebelious. I love that part of you but, you would have to put that aside Annie. You will do what I say, when I say without argument or you will be punished." Annie shivered again but remained silent. "You have said you would by me slave, my slut to use as I please. If you would really like to do that then it will be total, for say, the rest of the weekend. Today and tomorrow." Annie smiled again nodding. David smiled slightly, a knowing grin that said he'd expected the answer. He answered only, "Open your robe," waiting for her to move to obey he finished, "and beg."

Sitting up straight at the end of her chair her hands shook as she moved to untie the small belt at her waist. She was suddenly nervous, uncertain if she could do and be all he wanted without argument. Her arms brushing lightly over her hard nipples standing erect against the fabric told her all she really needed to know. Standing as she dropped the belt the light fabric slid off her shoulders easily, gliding over her body as it felt to the floor.

"Please Daddy," she pleaded, smiling a little at the sudden silliness of it. "Please make me your slut." Running her hands over her hips and up her stomach to cup her breasts, squeezing them a little. She purred, "Use me, tell me what you want, make me your slave Master."

Walking towards her to stand inches from her he smiled devilishly, "Sit back down, slut. Let me see you obey now." Annie sat quickly, folding her hands in her lap. " Put your hands behind you, on the top of the chair." She obeyed, her breasts thrust upward as her breathing quickened.

"Yes Master." she giggled, playing with him. He surprised her by taking both nipples roughly between his fingers, pulling them towards him. She moaned, arching her back to keep her grip on the chair.

"I did not invite you to speak, slave." He growled, "You just sit there unless I ask you a direct question." Rolling her nipples as he spoke made her whimper, trembling slightly. "Do you understand, my pet?"

"Yes, Master," she whimpered, "oh, yes." With those two words, my pet, she felt an ache begin in her wet folds that couldn't be denied. Watching her pant and writhe a bit longer he finally released her nipples.

Spreading her legs gently he told her to hold them wide with a look. Keeping his eyes locked on hers he slid one finger slowly, deep between her folds until his palm rested against her mound. Pulling it back out he held it up before her eyes.

"You just ran right out here this morning didn't you? Didn't even clean my cum from your pussy." Annie didn't answer, she didn't have to, the evidence was running down his finger. "Hhhmmm, I think I know what you are having for breakfast this morning. Open your mouth, pet, you are going to help me clean you up." Annie moaned as she sucked his fingers clean, licking it from her lips as he plunged two fingers back into her for more. Over and over he brought the tart sweetness to her lips and she purred while lapping it up, shaking on his questing fingers as they sought out all there was. Soon it was only her taste he brought to her. All the while his other hand was roaming lightly over her body as he told her what a good slut she was.

"You must really enjoy being used to cum this much for it Darling." Taking first one nipple then the other gently between his lips, suckingly between words. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you in my pet."

Annie gasped a little, "What..." she said before she remembered she wasn't aloud to speak.

David smiled wickedly, "You'll pay for that one." Glancing at the clock he stood. "Go get your self cleaned up, and I mean clean."He said meaningfully. "Your clothes will be waiting the bed for you." Annie rushed off blushing furiously, she knew he wanted her to use an enima before showering. While she didn't mind doing it for him at all, it was a little embarrassing for him to tell her. Hurrying through her shower, she threw the towel around herself and jumped out to see what he wanted her to wear for the day. She was begining to suspect that he had been planning all of this for some time. In fact he acted like he had done this before, which he had certainly never mentioned. She wondered if he had been waiting to do this all the time the were dating and this first year of marriage.

Walking into the bedroom, she barely had a chance to glance over the clothes laid out before she was pushed face down on the bed the towel falling from her wet body her legs hanging off the side.

"Spread your legs." He ordered, "and pull your ass open right now." Annie felt an instant reaction to his commands, obeying simply to see what he would do. She yelped when warm lubricant was suddenly sqeezed into and all around her tight hole. David smacked her ass hard, leaving a nice hand print, "Be quiet."

Smacking again on the other cheek he smiled as she whimpered, "Yesss."

Sifting through a pile of beads he had left on the bed he held up two different strings before her eyes. Both were from the long strand of Christmas beads she had bought. They were a polished silver, about a half inch diameter each. One string was about two feet long, the other looked closer to four.

Taking the smaller string he rubbed it gently around her rim, "Take a breath," he instructed softly as he pushed the first one into her tight ass. They had messed around with anal play a little but she had always been nervous about more than just a finger. Moaning Annie buried her face into the quilt, trying not to tense up. It didn't hurt really at all, each bead so small, but the slow filling sensation was so strange.

"Do not cum." he ordered to her moaning response. As each one followed the last they shifted around eachother, rolling inside of her, soon she was shaking, struggling to stay still for him. She felt an added slickness running down her thighs and knew she was lost. Every time he put in four or five he would pull out on or two every so slowly. He pushed each one in as she shook, unable to control the orgasms that rolled over her unexpectedly. Finally he was done, leaving only four hanging, just enough so that the last two would sink between her folds as she walked. Holding his hand on her back he kept her face down. "I told you not to cum." He tsked regretfully. Laughing at her excited whimper. "Count for me slave, count and beg.I think five should make you remember." He slapped his hand down on her trembling ass with a resounding smack.

Annie shook, moaning, "One, please make me remember Daddy."

Smack!

"T-t- two. Oh god that make them move!" she groaned.

Smack!

Annie panted, trying to form words and not orgasm again, "Threeee, Please I'm going to cum."

"Don't." He answered, slapping again hoping she would.

"F-f-f." she stammered. He smacked again then plunged his fingers into her pussy feeling it clench his fingers as she shook. Finger fucking her relentlessly until she squirted down his hand and the side of the bed.

"Ah, what a disobedient slut," he said, pulling his hand out and turning her over to face him, "I might think you like to be punished." Annie couldn't answer, still trembling, every movement made the beads shift inside of her. Threatening to make her cum again. "Yes I think you do," he mused, "good, then you are ready. Get dressed." Turning he strode from the room leaving her panting.

Annie couldn't even think about what he might have meant as she struggled to obey. Standing brought all knew sensations, gasping as she dressed in the outfit he had chosen. She started with the black lace thigh highs he had laid out, then pulling on the matching lace thong. The last two beads laying cold against her folds, adding new stimualtion to her trials. Seeing there was no bra she pulled on the short black mini skirt she had never seen before, it stopped an inch above the stockings. Last she pulled on the bright green sweater, buttoning it all the way up before bending to pull on the heeled boots the zipped high up her calf.

"Turn around." She jumped at his voice, not knowing how long he had been watching from the doorway. She turned to him, gasping a little. "Well you certainly look like a slut, leave your hair down." Surveying her he approached close, unbuttoning her sweater to reveal her large naked breasts, he pulled lightly at one nipple slipping a small plastic noose over it then moving to the other.

When he stepped back she was panting, making the thin chain connecting her nipples strain a little, he hadn't left any slack, each motion made them pull. Buttoning her back up he left the top three undone showing much of her cleavage to make it obvious she wore no bra.

"We are going Christmas shopping." He said, patting her butt, "You don't need a jacket, let's go." For Annie the walk out the door and down the drive way to the car was the longest of her life, she could barely keeping herself steady on the tall boots with the trembling going through her legs. The thought of trying to walk around dressed like this, with these sensations was almost enough for her to plead to return to the house. She stayed silent though, as he held her door open and helped her in. The car was already running and warm for which she was glad, the cold air had her nipples straining in the nooses and each step rubbed them against her sweater.

Gasping in her seat she found trying to sit brought all new difficulties, the beads in her ass were pushed and moved with every shift, the few free hanging beads were now firnly cupped between her moist lips, teasing her clit. David acted as if none of this was any consquence to him, turning some music up and driving through the busy streets. All the while he watched her from the corner of his eye. Quietly and fighting it all along, he knew she had at least one orgasm while sitting there. Every time she would begin to calm and relax she would move suddenly and the low moans would return. He was enjoying watching so much that he drove around much longer than needed to reach their destination. Finally pulling into a large covered garage complex he pulled into a space at the back near the elevator alcove.

Annie was suddenly confused as to where they were, she had driven past this complex many times thinking it was for one of the numerous office buildings in the area. The door and sign didn't help much saying only "Happy Trails elevator this way".

"David where are we?" she asked, not even wondering if she should speak in her confusion.

David chuckled and got out of the car, coming around to open her door he held a hand out for her. "I told you," he said, "We are doing some Christmas shopping. For me, or you depending on how you decide to look at it." His grin told her that was all the explanation she was going to get, standing and taking his arm she didn't really care. As she was now she had no doubt that she would do whatever he asked, whatever he commanded. She couldn't believe she was even thinking of allowing a man so much control, let alone following along willingly. She felt a tremor, a quick fearful thrill when he used a coded key card from his wallet to open the elevator.

"What is this place, why do you need that?" Annie asked, stopping before the now open doors.

David took her arm again, more firmly and led her into the elevator with him, "You will understand shortly, it's just their way of keeping people who don't know what the store is from entering. That and you wouldn't really want kids wandering into here." Annie's questioning look told him she was finally feeling a little unsure of her decision. David just smiled, thats exactly what he wanted to see this woman who was so strong and always sure of herself to be thrown for a loop. He'd always known that deep down she wanted a man who could control her, who could surprise her. He been waiting a long time to introduce her to his other world.

As the doors open and he led her from the elevator she finally understood. Annie couldn't believe what she was seeing and couldn't help a shocked laugh. The store was set up like any fine department store. Tasteful displays, clearly marked sections, display cases and employees bustling around, but it was like nothing she had ever seen. It was a fetish store, a sex shop on a grand scale. Every fantasy a person could want to pursue was laid out before her. Annie turned to Davids smiling face and realized that he had always meant to bring her here, to make her His in every way.