New to Nudism

Story Info
An introduction to Progresive Nudism.
4.5k words
4.52
123.7k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My long-time hair stylist, Kami, remembered me telling her how badly I wanted to take a vacation so I wasn't surprised when she handed me a vacation oriented newsletter. What surprised me was that is was all about nudist vacations. She'd tried to convince me many times before that I'd enjoy a nudist vacation like she and her husband did, but I obviously had a lot of reservations about it. Its not like I'm opposed to nudity or anything, I mean, I spend most of my time at home naked, I always tan naked and I've even been to nude beaches a few times over the years. It's just that I'm 47 years old and really thought I was simply too old for something like a nude resort.

"Gosh Kami, I really don't think I could ever do something like this," I resisted.

"Renee, stop it. You're the hottest woman I know and you'll be the hottest woman in the place wherever you decide to go. Trust me!"

As Kami toiled at brining my shoulder length locks back to their usual light blonde, I looked through the newsletter until I ran across an ad for what I thought looked like an interesting resort only about two hours away. I asked her if she'd been.

"Oh yeah. Tim and I have been there several times. You'll really like that one," she said with a giggle and a mischievous smile on her face.

"Okay then. I'll guess maybe I'll try it."

"You won't be sorry, Renee."

Even though I told her I was going, I was still unsure about it so I stripped as soon as I got home and spent the next couple of days naked, repeatedly looking myself over in a mirror to see if I could ever feel comfortable doing something like that. Fortunately, the more I studied myself the more my confidence rose. I mean, I work hard to keep in excellent shape, I've been lucky enough to avoid cellulite, I've got great legs, a flat stomach, a nice firm ass and even got nice big boobs last year so why not? I called the place and booked my room.

The following Monday, I drove out to the area where the directions said to go and eventually found the long gravel driveway that led up to the resort's main entrance. There were no signs and I was a little worried that I'd found the right place because it looked kind of like the entrance to a county park. It was a little after 9:00 a.m. and already getting hot out so I parked and went into the small building which had a sign over the door reading "Office". The place was quiet but a little bell rang when I walked in and shortly, a very tan and very naked man a few years older than me stepped out from the back room.

"Hi there," he said in a friendly tone. "Checking in?"

"Yes, I'm Renee and I'm looking for the Eden Resort. Is this it?"

"Hello Renee, my name is Dan and I'm the manager and yes, you found us."

I was relieved that I'd found the right place. Dan gathered together some paperwork and explained a little about the resort and what it had to offer and then went into the rules. "...'No' means 'NO' and also, just so you understand, this place isn't 'clothing optional' so other than shoes and maybe a hat, you will need to be nude at all times so that all the other guests will be comfortable with you," he explained.

Well, all I had on was my very shortest and slinkiest, light blue halter dress and my favorite clear-soled platforms so I was practically naked anyway, but I figured when in Rome, do as the Romans so I untied the neck of my dress and dropped it to the floor.

"Wow, well ummm, okay. I think you'll be very popular here," Dan said, switching glances between my 40Ds and my hairless pussy.

I was glad that Dan had the impression he did because with his job, he must have seen hundreds of naked women and if he thought I looked good, I must have looked okay. He stepped out from behind the counter and walked me over to a large map on the wall and as he was showing me the various amenities the resort had to offer, he put his arm around me, pulled me against him and gently dropped his hand from my lower back to my butt.

"I think you're gonna have a great time," he said, giving my ass a firm squeeze and then sitting me down on the couch and handing me a clipboard with the required paperwork.

Dan sat across from me in case I needed help and I guess I was inadvertently giving him a bit of a show by sitting with my legs apart because when Dan took the clipboard from me, I saw that his cock had begun to grow a bit. He casually leafed through the paperwork for a minute, making sure everything was in order before setting it aside. By that time, his cock had grown to a full-blown, throbbing erection.

"Oh m-God Dan, I'm so sorry! Did I give you that?" I apologized, looking at his rock-hard cock sticking straight out from his body.

"Well, actually, yes. Yes you did Renee."

"I'm so, so sorry," I again apologized.

Dan had been such a nice guy, staying with me while I did the paperwork, showing me the details about the resort and explaining the rules and all so I really felt terrible about making him so hard. I'd hung my head in embarrassment, but when I looked up, he came over to me, put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me close as if to console me. But then, he surprised me by putting a hand behind my head and pulling me closer and closer until his cock-head was pressing against my lips. I really had no choice but to open up and take him. Fortunately for Dan, I genuinely enjoy giving head and I've been told hundreds of times that I'm really good at it. So, for the next five minutes or so, I licked and sucked and thoroughly enjoyed his 9" cock before deciding to give him a treat with some of my patented deep-throating. As is usually the case, once I got him all the way down my throat, he lasted about two minutes, leaning his head back and letting go. I grabbed his butt and pulled him tight against me, clamping my lips tight around the base of his shaft and holding on for dear life as he began to shoot his load into my throat! He pumped half a dozen big, delicious streams of cum, giving me my own pleasurable little orgasm as I worked him with my throat muscles and my tongue until he was through. I sucked him completely dry and then licked and sucked him nice and clean before again apologizing for getting him so hard in the first place. "Yes, darlin. I think you're gonna have a great time here!" he said and with that, I picked up my dress, got back in my car and drove up into the main part of the resort, naked as instructed!

While the incident with Dan was a nice way to start my vacation, I really wanted to get in the sun as soon as possible so I drove up the narrow, tree-lined driveway, passed the pool area and found my little bungalow. As I took my bag out of the trunk and was walking up the steps to the front door, a golf cart rolled up behind me. I turned to see a very nice looking and very naked Hispanic man stepping out.

"Hola. Renee?" he asked through a big smile and heavy Spanish accent.

Apparently, I had left the office without my room key, which Paulo had brought me.

"Mi nombre es Paulo. Soy el hombre mantenimiento," he said.

Paulo was exceptionally polite, opening doors for me and even carrying in my bag. He showed me around the small two-room bungalow, explaining in broken English how everything worked in the kitchen and the bathroom before walking me into the bedroom. He turned on the TV to show me how it worked and to my surprise, a full-blown porn movie came on. He explained that I had 10 channels to pick from and that 8 were adult videos and if I wanted more, I could borrow DVDs from the office. I only heard about half of what he was saying because I was mesmerized by the TV images of a beautiful young girl having sex with two gorgeous young men on a beach.

¿usted desea intentar la cama?" he asked.

His words startled me back to attention and when I turned to look at him, he was stroking his penis! Now, I know only a very small amount of Spanish and while I wasn't sure exactly what Paulo was asking, I soon figured it out when he grabbed me, turned me around, pushed me down on the bed, lifted me up by my hips and plunged his cock into my pussy from behind. Paulo had been so nice, considerate and concerned for my comfort that I figured the very least I could do was go with it. Besides, between giving Dan a blowjob and watching the sexy video, I'd gotten horny again and honestly wanted to fuck anyway! He had an extremely rigid erection and managed to give me a nice wet orgasm before pulling out, rolling me on my back and demonstrating his excellent oral abilities. He alternated his tongue between my clit and my pussy, occasionally making sweet little circles around my asshole, making me cum once more before climbing up and pushing his cock into my mouth. For the next few minutes, he basically fucked my mouth until I decided to take control. I pushed him down on his back and climbed on top, taking his full 8" inside my pussy and gently rocking my hips around in circles to see if the bed was going to be noisy. Paulo was a wonderful lover and he brought me to yet another orgasm before again putting me back on my knees and fucking me hard from behind. He pounded into me so hard that his balls swung forward and slapped against my clit with every thrust which eventually became too much to handle for both of us. He grabbed my hips and pulled me hard against him, lifting me completely off the bed once again and emptied his balls deep inside me. The feeling of his hot cum shooting against my uterus was so wonderful that I came right along with him. He collapsed on the bed and I sucked him nice clean until he regained his senses, gave me a big kiss and headed out the door.

"Déjeme por favor saber si usted necesita cualquier cosa," he said as he got back in his cart.

"Uhh, Gracias?" was all I knew to say as I stood on the front porch of the bungalow waving goodbye, cum dripping out of my pussy as he drove off.

Well, I was a happy girl, having given a nice blowjob and getting laid in the same morning but I really did want to get as much sun as possible so I immediately unpacked, took a quick shower, grabbed my towel and headed down to the pool. There was no one else at the pool and plenty of lounge chairs to choose from so I picked the one I thought best, got comfortable and settled in for some power tanning. It was super hot out so after a half hour or so, I decided to take a short walk down to the little snack bar and get something cool to drink. Stepping inside, I found a very cute and equally naked, 20-something girl hard at work stocking the refrigerator. She finished one box and turned around.

"Oh. Hello. I didn't see you there," she apologized.

She was a slim, hard bodied, petite brunette with the deepest tan I'd ever seen and perspiration was dripping off of her absolutely massive boobs; way bigger than mine at probably 44DDD!

"Oh 'hi'. I just wanted to get some bottled water," I responded.

I took a small bottle out of the cooler and brought it to the front. The poor girl had ten boxes left to go and I felt bad for her so I offered her my help.

"Well, 'hi', I'm Renee. Do you want some help?" I asked.

"Oh wow, would I! And I'm Tina," she answered with a big smile.

I got behind the counter and got right to work, opening boxes and stocking the coolers in the cramped space. With both of us going at it, we had it done in 15 minutes and had worked up quite a sweat in the process. We were in such close proximity that for most of the time, it was like we were playing Twister and at one point, when she reached around me to close one of the cooler doors, she hugged me from behind and caressed my breasts. Her touch made me tingle but I kept right on working and then a few minutes later, when I was bent over to open another box, Tina's hand found my pussy and she gently slipped a couple fingers across my clitoris. We were pretty much done by that time and my focus had changed. I turned around to face her and she smiled a big smile and then kissed me. I pulled her against me and we made out for a while and then she leaned down to suck my nipples. I couldn't help myself and reached down and massaged her enormous breasts.

"You like them? I had them done last year. Think they're too big?" she asked.

"I think they're awesome!" I told her, having to use both hands to lift one up as I leaned down to sample her nipple in my mouth again. "I had mine done a couple years ago, but now I think I should have gone bigger."

"I think yours are beautiful!" she said, again sucking my nipples.

"Because I live here and work here, I'm nude all the time so I wanted really big ones for fun and I went with these," she said now holding her breasts up for me to suck on some more.

"I want to taste you," she said.

"Okay," I answered gladly.

She had me hop up on the counter where she got between my legs and began going down on me.

"Mmmm, is that some lucky guy's cum I taste?" she asked after sliding her tongue deep inside me.

"Oh, yeah. I just fucked a guy from here. A Mexican guy in a golf cart," I explained.

"Mmmm. Oh! Paulo? Yeah, he's a great fuck, huh?" she asked.

She was wonderful, sliding her tongue deep inside of me and then rolling it our and up across my clit and then back down inside me and out to my asshole over and over, making me cum twice before I knew it. I was dying to taste her too so we traded places and I began kissing and licking her bald pussy. I immediately detected a very recognizable flavor as my tongue reached deep inside her.

"Is that cum I taste as well?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, probably," she replied.

"Anyone I know," I asked in jest.

"I'm not sure what their manes are, actually. A couple of guests from earlier this morning. I was out jogging and ran onto them out on one of the trails. I don't usually let guys cum inside me when I'm out jogging because it sucks to have cum running down your legs for the rest of the run but these two came inside me at the same time and I love that!" she explained.

Now, I love a nice pussy and I've never had any complaints about my oral skills from the women I've been with, but Tina had about the sweetest taste I'd ever experienced and between that and her matter-of-fact explanation of her morning, I was getting pretty into it and gave her two long, wet orgasms. After that, she got on the counter with me and we got in a nice 69, going back and forth giving each even more orgasms! When we were done, we made out for a few more minutes before it was time for her to open the store. She thanked me for helping her out and I thanked her for the water and headed back to the pool.

I guess because my head was still spinning from the events of that morning, I managed to get lost on my way back to the pool. It was at least 90° and I was walking naked through the grounds of the resort, in 6" heels and my bottle of water was now dry. I knew I'd eventually find someone but I was basically walking down a country road, far from where I wanted to be and getting a little worried. Finally, after a good 30 minutes of exhausting walking, I came across a small bungalow where a naked young man was doing yard work.

"Hi there. Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

He was maybe 19 years old, super fit, deeply tan with longish dark hair and a long, thin cock.

"I'm trying to get back to the pool," I replied.

"Well, you're about a half mile from it so I guess you're a little lost," he said with a bit of a chuckle.

"Come on in and I'll take you back in my golf cart in a few minutes."

He got a couple bottles of cold water and sat across from me to cool off.

"Yeah. I don't know what happened but I was heading back to the pool from the snack bar and wound up here."

"Wow, you're really lost!" he joked. "We're about a mile from the pool up here, but I'll be happy to take you back down. I'm Jack."

"I'm Renee and I'm sure glad you are up here. I'm exhausted! How far does the resort property go?" I asked.

"About another mile past here. It's a big place."

As we chatted, I couldn't help but notice his growing penis. I realized that I was slouched down on the couch with my legs more open than a lady should probably ever have them and my pussy was wide open, once again. I guess it looked inviting because the next time I looked at him he was stroking his cock. I don't know if it was because I was a little delirious or horny or what, but I just sort of instinctively spread my knees apart and the next thing I knew, Jack was sliding his cock inside me. What could I do? I mean, he'd taken me in, given me some much-needed water, was nice enough to offer me a ride back to the pool and besides, he felt wonderful! He fucked me to a wonderful orgasm and then I repositioned myself on all fours on the floor with him on the couch to enjoy the flavor of my juices on his shaft. A couple minutes later, I managed to get him all the way down and just as I did, I got a nice surprise when I felt the familiar feeling of another cock entering my pussy. I stopped sucking Jack long enough to look behind me and see another broadly smiling young man behind me.

"That's my neighbor Tim," Jack mentioned as I went back to work on his cock.

From that point on, I was essentially at the boys' mercy and they took full advantage, fucking me every way imaginable for a good half hour. I mean, they rolled me over again and again, trading places several times, tit fucking me, double penetrating my pussy, double penetrating me front and rear and bringing me to two big orgasms. Eventually, they came too, letting go within seconds of one another, Jack in my pussy and Tim in my ass. We all had a nice little lunch, cleaned up in the shower together and then they drove me back down to the pool.

By now it was 1 p.m. and there were three couples at the pool. I was glad that my chair wasn't taken and resumed my position, happy again to have the sun on my body. I lay there for a good twenty minutes before turning on my stomach to see about getting a little sun on the buns. It felt so good that I probably would have passed out had it not been for one of the couples starting to make noise. I thought I heard familiar sounds but I wasn't sure until I scanned the pool and saw a brown haired woman pinned against the far side of the pool, very obviously being screwed by the muscular gentleman behind her. "What kind of resort is this?" I thought as I listened to her having what sounded like a very nice orgasm. It was bad enough that she was having sex in the middle of the resort, but worse, she was doing it right in front of the other two couples. Then, I just about went into shock when one of the gentlemen from one of the other couples walked over and sat on the edge of the deck right in front of her and she began sucking him off!

I didn't want them to feel like I was staring at them so I quietly got up and walked out of the pool area, hoping to find a resort employee to find out what the deal was with this place. When I went to the snack bar earlier, I saw a building next door with a sign the read "Admin" and figured that was my best bet. Once inside it again looked to be empty, but shortly, an incredibly striking looking, naked man about my age came out from a back office. He was a little over 6' tall, extremely good looking and had a very large cock –easily 6" soft- and massive balls and I almost forgot why I'd come into the office.

"Uh, can I help ya?" he asked.

"Well, um, yes. I'm here to tell you that there are guests having sex out in the open in your pool," I proclaimed.

He raised his eyebrows and a smile grew across his face.

"And?" he asked.

"Well, I thought you might want to know. Don't you?"

"Uh, well. Actually, we think that's okay around here but I'm betting you didn't know that, right?"

"Its okay that people are screwing right out in the open?" I asked.

"Well, yes. This is a Lifestyle resort."

12