New to the City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
celador
celador
11 Followers

He made a grunting sort of noise as a wad of cum spewed across her cheek and hair. He held her painfully still as he continued to jizz across her pretty face; cum dripping off her nose and hair, a gob landing on her eyelid. He tucked his cock into her lush open mouth. "Suck!" he ordered loudly and she complied. He cried out as she took the last of his cum, sucking him hard. He watched her as he finished off, pressing his cock in and out a moment more. "Who do you belong to?" he murmured as she finished.

"You. I belong to you." She said softly, her dark eyes looking up into his. He pulled her up and pressed her to him in a deep kiss, their soft lips enjoying each other a moment, before he let her settle back to her seat.

He told her to leave his cum where it lay. She obeyed leaving the creamy gobs dripping off of her face and hair, a reminder of being his possession. He parked next to her building before pulling her into another kiss one last time, his hands stroking her soft flesh possessively before he let her go.

She stood on the sidewalk, her head dipped slightly in shame and her eyes raised seductive in her newly realized world as a submissive. She stood with her torn dress still open, exposing her large tits for anyone to see.

He looked at her standing there for a moment taking in her wanton disheveled state, her pale flesh flushed pink, the soft flesh of her plump belly slightly showing beneath her heavy rosy breasts, and her large nipples still dark and tight.

Then he drove off into the night.

celador
celador
11 Followers
12