New Town Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jpbiguy
jpbiguy
105 Followers

I overheard Alix tell his partner, Jay that he had been watching us downstairs, and wanted to play. He had already told Keon that Jay would be coming, and would have to be included. I didn't know about any of that, but I was starting to think that I should ask. Jay relocked the door, and followed Alix back to the couch. I just wanted to keep doing what we were doing, but was still apprehensive.

Keon must have sensed that, because he stopped Jay and Alix before they joined us. He explained that before things started happening, I considered myself straight, and that we had taken a lot more "molly" than we should have, so we should slow things down a bit.

I didn't know what he was talking about, since I thought we had only had the drinks and that joint. When I said that, Keon said that he had put it in two of the drinks. I instantly knew which two, but was more than a little scared of what I was hearing.

Keon reminded me that he had asked me before adding both doses to the drinks, and that I had eagerly agreed. He asked me what I thought 'rolling' meant. I said something about making the joint, and everyone in the room knew exactly what happened except me.

Keon asked me if I ever took e or molly, or even viagra...When I told him that I never had taken any of those, he said that tonight was definitely a night of firsts then. He had some stuff that was a potent mix of molly and viagra together.

When we were talking about it earlier, he thought I'd seemed to know exactly what he was talking about, and I even asked the right questions. To tell the truth, I was half-distracted by the stage show, and have no idea what I had said.

He apologized, and said that he meant no harm, and should have known something was up when he thought I asked for a second dose before the joint, since the first hadn't really kicked in yet.

He let me go, and said that he would get me home if that's what I wanted, or I could stay, and he would make sure that nothing bad happened to me. I didn't know what I wanted, because I the drugs were definitely clouding my judgement, but I felt that I could trust him. I realized that if it was things that I didn't really want, I wouldn't be having such an incredible time. If having fun with these three guys was part of my drug trip, it was something I wanted to continue!

To answer, I kissed Keon hard and grabbed his cock. I was not going to leave now that I had discovered this whole new side to my sexuality. I could blame it on the drugs, but I felt like a man unleashed.

Jay and Alix saw my response, and joined us on the couch. I turned to make out with Alix, and grabbed at Jay's crotch. He laughed about my being straight, and said that I looked more like a cock-crazed slut! He wasn't wrong. I took off his tight pants, and was pleased to find that he wasn't wearing any underwear...and that his cock was already as hard as the rest of ours. Alix pulled down mine, and I saw that Keon was already naked.

He looked like something out of a magazine, but with a huge cock, obscenely hanging between his legs. My mouth watered at the site of it, but I was being distracted by four hands and two tongues.

I turned to kiss Jay, and felt Alix sliding down my body. I could feel Alix's tongue, as it drew a curving line down my body, teasing me as he went. He ignored my cock at first, and was teasing my inner thighs with light kisses. Jay forced his tongue into my mouth, and I submitted to them both.

The most incredible feeling came over me as Alix steadied my cock, and sucked in my whole seven inches in one lunge, flicking the tip of his tongue across my balls. I thought I had gone to heaven, and let myself lean into Jay as I blissed out.

Keon didn't want to miss out, and stood next to us, stroking his huge cock. It looked like it was almost a foot long, and as wide around as an energy-drink can. It wasn't hanging down at all, and stood proudly, even when Keon wasn't touching it. I could feel it before it touched my lips, and I instinctively reached up to grab it with both hands as I broke our kiss, guiding the mammoth to my mouth. Opening as wide as I could, I sucked all over the head of that magnificent cock, jerking the shaft with both hands.

It was a good thing I was holding on to something, because what Alix was doing to me paled in comparison to the new sensation from behind. Jay had positioned himself lower behind me so that he could lick my asscrack. His tongue was tracing slow lines up and down my ass, making me moan in encouragement around Keon's cock. A girl had done it to me before, but like everything else because of the drugs, was so much more intense than ever!

His tongue teased all around the rim of my anus, alternating between licking and flicking across the hole. I eagerly pushed back to get more of that feeling. It was distracting me enough that I didn't even notice that I had finally been able to take in all of Keon's cockhead, and I was sucking like it was the most natural thing in the world. I loved running my tongue all over the ridge of the head, tasting the precum that seemed to be flowing in a steady stream. Keon just lay back against the top of the couch, angled so that I could keep sucking as the other guys worked me from below.

It was definitely Jay that had me moaning hardest, but Alix seemed desparate to compete. He had sucked my cock into his throat, and was licking my balls. I moved one hand to the back of his head, and held it there, as I tried to concentrate on his amazing technique and continue my nursing of Keon's cockhead.

I was shocked out of my blissed state when I felt Jay slide two fingers easily into my asshole. Shocked mostly, at how easily they slid in, and how great they were making me feel. Keon used my shock to slide another inch or two of his cock into my gaping mouth. It still felt so good to have that huge warm cock sliding past my lips. Jay continued to tease my ass with his tongue while he fingered my hole...easily adding a third.

I humped back onto Jay's fingers and started pushing Alix up and down on my cock. I was definitely in another world, but could hear Alix gagging on the end of my cock. He swallowed against the head, which felt even more incredible than his tongue. It was as if he were massaging my head with his throat.

Seeing how eagerly I was humping his fingers and sucking on Keon's cock, Jay slid them out. I was about to complain when I felt his cock replace them at the entrance to my ass. He slid it up and down my crack, teasing my grasping asshole. It almost felt as if my hole were reaching out for him every time the head of that cock rubbed across. I think I may have even been humping back to encourage him.

This was definitely getting WAY too carried away. I thought that I should really be trying to stop him instead. I just couldn't bring myself to actually do it. In fact, if anything, I just sucked harder on Keon's cock, and tried my best to relax my hole for his entry...

I had started out on my way to a show, and now I was in the back room of a gay bar, with the biggest cock I'd ever seen sliding in and out of my mouth, driving me crazy. Not only that, but an incredibly hot androgynous boy was giving me the most incredible blowjob of my life as I started to slide my ass over my first cock. It was no wonder I just let them continue to have their way with me. I didn't want to stop them even if I could.

Suddenly, the head popped in, making me gasp around Keon's cock as I froze in place. After all his preparation and teasing, it didn't hurt at all. In fact, I found it really easy to take Jay's cock as I slid down on it. It must have been lubed with something because it just slid right in.

Jay's cock wasn't as thick as his fingers that had loosened me up, but it was MUCH longer. As I slid further down, I wondered when I would bottom out on that hot pole. I could feel it stretching my insides around it...every vein felt like another ridge, spreading me just a little bit further. Thanks to my heightened senses, the feelings were indescribable.

I had to slide up a bit, to readjust before continuing, and could feel my sphincter sliding over his cock. I tried to tighten it a bit, to keep him from trying to shove back in too quickly. The drugs and alcohol had me totally over the top, but it was still my first time.

Jay announced that my ass felt like a velvet vice over his cock, and that he didn't know how long he'd be able to hold out. All I could do was moan as the two cocks filled me, and Alix continued to work on my own cock.

I had expected more pain, but the molly and weed took care of that, because all I could feel was that incredible pressure against my insides. Once I had gotten used to it again, I started sliding further down, giving a little wiggle as I consumed Jay's cock...Feeling it work deeper inside me than anything ever had before.

Keon must have gotten really turned on, watching me slide down onto that cock, because he started to try to force more of his into my mouth. I gagged a little, and he eased up, but still managed to slide another inch or two into my mouth. Alix tried his best to distract me.

I was already more than a little distracted from Keon's cock by the time I felt Jay's balls against my own. I just stayed in his lap, feeling his hot, hard cock fill me up so perfectly. I wiggled my ass to stir it around, feeling it rub against so many new spots deep inside my ass. I don't know why I had never thought of this before...Even the previous fingers and tongues didn't make my ass feel like his cock was right then.

I quickly found what must have been my prostate, because every time I rubbed against it, my cock throbbed, and Alix gave a little moan of approval. I knew that he must have been swallowing all of my precum because it felt like it was pouring out of me as I pumped back onto Jay's cock.

Jay was concentrating on not cumming too quickly. I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass as I massaged it with my muscles. I found that I could stroke it if I moved my muscles in the right way. That really seemed to drive him crazy. He told me I was a natural, and that if I didn't watch out, he'd be filling my ass with more than his cock.

The thought of that just made me even crazier. I started really pumping Keon's cock with my hands while I licked all over the head, and took as much as I could into my mouth. I couldn't deep throat as well as Alix was doing for me, but I was definitely trying. Keon certainly seemed to appreciate the effort. He was moaning non-stop as his precum kept pouring out of his slit. I kept going back to lick off the dollops as they got too big and heavy to cling to the head, savoring the taste before swallowing it down.

Keon said that Jay was right about my being a natural, and that I was going to make him cum soon, too. I could definitely feel that something was coming, because his cock was throbbing even harder, and the precum just wouldn't stop. I slobbered all over that cock as I swallowed as fast I could. I reached around with one hand to grab and caress his muscular ass, feeling it as he thrust into my mouth.

Jay's was having trouble letting me handle all the work, because he grabbed my hips, and started pulling me down harder onto his cock. I could feel the head bumping against something deeper inside, and it felt out of this world!

I wasn't far behind the others with the taste of Keon in my mouth, the feel of Jay filling me from behind, and Alix desperate for me to finish in his mouth. I was having trouble keeping up my rhythmic squeezing of Jay's cock, but I don't think he really minded anymore. His thrusts were getting more erratic, and I could feel his cock begin to expand even more. Since I had gotten so accustomed to his size, this extra expansion was too much for me to handle.

I started to take Keon's cock out of my mouth to announce my impending orgasm, but he chose that moment to shove my face as hard as he could onto his thrusting cock. I felt the gush just before his roar filled the room. Keon pulled his cock almost all the way out of my mouth, so I just had the head. I was so ready to cum that I sucked even more desperately. He filled my mouth, which distracted me from my orgasm as I tried to swallow it all down. I kept swallowing, and he kept cumming. It was like he was just pouring it into my mouth, and I gulped it down as if it were the nectar of the gods. It certainly tasted like it just then!

It didn't distract Jay though, because he pulled my ass down hard, and pushed up into my ass as hard as he could. I felt his cock twitch against my insides, and then a gush, as it exploded deep inside me. After the first incredible explosion, there were four more strong jets of cum before I could feel it pulsing weaker and weaker. It was the most amazing feeling to have his seed filling my ass, and I ground hard against him to try to feel more pulses deep inside me.

That must have been what pushed me over, because I started shooting my load into Alix's mouth. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had...feeling the cum running out around Jay's pole, as my entire ass spasmed all over that incredible cock. Alix was playing with my balls as he pulled his mouth back, so that he could continue to catch my cum.

I thought that he would swallow it, as I had done with Keon's, but he kissed me hard, feeding me my own cum. I eagerly accepted, as I sucked on his tongue to make sure I got it all. We started making out again, and I loved the way his tongue played with mine, toying with our shared cum. I felt my cock start to throb again, and gave me some heavy aftershocks. It dribbled over my stomach, as Alix played with my balls.

It occurred to me that Alix hadn't cum yet...and that I still wanted more to eat! I grabbed his cock, and dove down onto it, sliding my ass up Jay's body, as I leaned over Alix's smaller one. His cock was not very big, but it was very hard, and already leaking a steady stream of precum.

He was transfixed by my pulling his cock into my mouth. It was so much smaller than Keon's that I easily swallowed it down to his shaved crotch. Rubbing my chin against his balls, as I licked his shaft, buried inside my hot mouth. My tongue was still coated with our cum, and I used it to help lube him up.

Jay took advantage of his position by sliding his three fingers back inside my cum-filled ass. It felt so sloppy, that it was hard to imagine my being a virgin only a short time earlier.

All of the previous action must have really heated him up because Alix suddenly shot the biggest load of the night into my sucking mouth. I wasn't expecting it at that exact moment, but once he started, I didn't know if he'd ever stop. It was even thicker than Keon's amazing load, and almost as delicious. If he didn't stop, I don't think I would have minded...I could have stayed there with Jay's fingers and Alix's leaking cock inside me all night.

I think that Alix felt the same, because as we rested on top of each other, he asked Jay if they could take me home. Keon must have felt a bit left out, because he said that he should really make sure I got home on my own. He wanted to take responsibility for me since he was the one who started this whole thing...in so many ways.

Keon picked out my pants, shirt and shoes from the floor. I didn't even bother with socks, and my thong was long gone. As I pulled them up, I just hoped that the cum leaking from my ass wouldn't show through my pants.

Keon didn't even bother with his shirt. He pulled on his pants and boots, and told our new friends that he wanted to make sure I got home OK. Alix seemed upset, but quickly wrote down his number, asking me to call him. He said that they wanted to make sure I got home OK too, and that we should all get together again sometime. I knew that no matter what happened, that I would be eager for that to happen.

We must have been at it for even longer than I had thought, because the club was already closing when we stumbled out of the small room.

The bartender looked up, and raised a glass to us with a smile. On our way past the bar on the way out, I saw why. In high resolution video, I could see the feed from our little room. He had watched the whole thing.

When he saw that I noticed, he flipped a switch, and all the televisions in the room were showing that same feed. The people left in the room all turned to see why the bartender had changed the video, and noticed Keon and I walking out. Then the applause started, and I could feel myself redden. Not only had I had the most incredible first homosexual experience that i could possibly imagine, but a room full of horny men watched it happen! I would have been humiliated if it didn't turn me on even more.

I grabbed at Keon's arm, and he pulled me closer. Sliding his hand down into the back of my pants, he grabbed an asscheek and said, "Let's get this ass home so I can clean you up!"

Guess that means that I wasn't going back to my place after all...

To be continued?

jpbiguy
jpbiguy
105 Followers
12