New Toy; New Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers

"What are you doing, Monika?

Before she could even think of an answer he slapped her ass sharply. An orange light flashed before her eyes. Her ass smarted but it felt good.

"What do you want, Monika?" He slapped her ass again when she didn't answer.

‘yesss he's getting it now.' It felt like beestings but she thrust her ass higher and lowered her head to the mattress. He slapped her ass again.

"Tell me what you want or I'll slap your ass till you do. What do you want, Monika?"

"I want you to sodomize me. I've wanted it for so long,."

"TELL ME"…slap, "WHAT"…slap, "YOU"…slap, "WANT"…Slap.

‘Shit, is it possible he doesn't even know what the word means?"

She sniffled back her hot tears.

"FUCK MY ASS, JOHN."

"Convince me, Monika."

"Johnny Driscol, I want you to shove your big cock deep up my ass." She knew how her talk excited him. "I want you to fuck my ass till I come. Till you come inside me."

"Beg for it, Monika."

"Plllleeeeease, Johnny, Shove it in me…now."

Driscol took the globes of her ass in his powerful hands. He massaged them, moved further up her body to corset her narrow waist with his hands and fingers. She felt him moving her back towards the foot of the bed. He ringed his arms around her whole body and lifted her, pulling her back till she was kneeling on the floor with her upper torso out flat on the bed. He knelt behind her. He explored her ass again, caressing her everywhere, opening her cheeks. She felt him licking her most secret place, moving again, back just millimeters, tipping her brown eye—ringing it so tentatively, then he pushed his tongue inside her.

"Uuuuhhhhh, that's it, make me wet."

To Johnny it felt like when you test a nine-volt with the tip of your tongue. To Monica it felt like a mega-jolt of electricity. Then his thumb was inside her pussy, taking her moisture, her essential fluid, trailing it back to lubricate her asshole. He stood over her now with his cock in his hand. He playfully smacked it against her ass cheeks, alternating from one to the other.

"Yesssss, put it inside me, Johnny. Put it in."

Johnny let a long drool of his spit fall from his pursed lips to the crack of her ass. He rubbed in into her ass and the reddened head of his cock. The head of his enraged cock strained at her tiny opening, it expanded to accept him. He waited for a signal from Monika, anything, a breath, a word, something but nothing came. The slightest retreat then back in a little deeper and he began to feel her wetness, their fluids beginning to break the friction.

"Pull my hair, Johnny." She knew when he had her long red hair in his fist he'd start his gallop. Now she was the horsy, Johnny the jockey.

"Aaaarrrrgggg,"

Monika grunted like an animal and pushed back at him taking his cock inside her anal canal so forcibly she startled him. ‘This is different. Pinky was cool and smooth. Johnny's cock is long, much longer and its so fucking hot.' He tightened his grip on her hair and her shoulder and began sawing his cock in and out of Monika's asshole. It got slipperier. His balls were knocking against her. Monika grunted with each forcible lunge. She felt her orgasm starting deep in her center. It rolled over her like a big swell, lifting and tumbling her, swamping her other sensations. ‘So fucking hot, so wet.' Johnny Driscol was clamped against her body now like she was some life raft and he was afraid of drowning. He was making short jerking thrusts against her ass, trying to push his whole being further inside her. ‘Its his come that's so fucking hot.' It filled her, spewing out around his pulsing cock. She felt it coming again, another wave, another orgasm turning her grunts and pants to screams.

Monika collapsed and Johnny fell over her, sliding out, rolling beside her. He wrapped her and spooned her. They half slept for minutes/ hours--years. When they stirred Johnny rolled off the bed and padded, naked from the bedroom. His clothes were still outside, probably soaked in the dew but his jacket was on the hook by the door where she had hung it when he first arrived. It took a minute for her head to clear but he was back by then.

"I have something for you."

Monika rolled up onto her elbow, fingers threaded into her tussled red locks. Her heavy breasts were beautifully misshapen by her position.

" I think this is yours," he said and he laid "Pinky" on the bed in front of her. Monika's eyes widened and her jaw fell open in a question but she held her tongue.

"He was quite upset that you left him swimming in the toilet at the station."

"Sounds like you two got along well."

"Yes," Johnny Driscol said, "he's nice. I wouldn't mind getting to know him better."

Monika just smiled knowingly as she patted Pinky's shinny pink tip with her fingers.

"Good to have you back, Pinky. It's going to be a nice weekend for the three of us."

L O R

Dear LIT reader,

I hope you enjoyed this story. If so let me know. I love feedback and always answer. Don't forget to vote for the stories you read. We all thrive on your support.

L O Reins

L O Reins
L O Reins
103 Followers
12