New Widower Thinks Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you think I'm aware of that?"

"Well... yes, I supposed you had worked it out."

"When did you last have sex? There is no need to answer."

"Two night before my wife had her fatal heart attack."

"Well this could be difficult for you. I'll try to be understanding."

"Thank you."

Jerry looked carefully at the green-eyed brunette who was almost his height with breasts somewhat bigger than two handfuls. She was thickening at the waist but he'd noticed on other occasion her ass still looked shapely and her legs were good. He rather liked her direct manner. She was easy to relate to and to converse with. The black suit she wore was a beautiful fit and great quality. As a package she rated very highly. She was sitting on his bed so he walked over, rested a hand on the knee of her crossed legs and noticed her hold her glass out of the way. He kissed her. There was no fuss, no adjusting angles. Just a long kiss and then her mouth opened.

Melba had disliked tonguing. Jerry hesitated and suddenly found his tongue sucked into Jessie's mouth and their tongues wallowed around sending delicious sensations into his groin. They kept at it. She pulled his hand down on to her breast and she unzipped him and as they drew apart breathlessly from the tongue routing he blinked as he watched Jessie deliberately pull up her skirt and open at the knees. She wasn't wearing panties. Never in his life had he encountered a woman not wearing panties, er not knowingly encountered without panties.

Jessie had his dick in her hand.

"I don't want to let this lovely guy go but we have time for a quickie and to get ready before we go down to the bar. Move forward and allow me to guide you into my lovely shaven pussy."

God, pussy was completely bald. Mind whirling Jerry felt his dick thickening. He wondered if being a younger woman she might find him too big for her, but it went in with ease.

"Oh god Jerry, this feels so wonderful. Welcome to your new home for the next couple of days or a bit longer if you wish."

"Oh lovely Jessie. You are so gorgeous," Jerry said, noting she'd not said how much longer.

She smiled and pulled her breasts out for him.

They went at it. He was quite supple for his age, regularly riding at least a hundred miles a week on his road and his off-road bicycles.

Jessie came first. Her face, neck and across her breasts turned red, she groaned and panted and as she was subsiding she felt Jerry thicken and said it was okay, to come inside her.

Still standing to grind her he yelled in triumph and blasted into her and kissing her said, "You really are a great fuck and have a very attractive body."

"I'm a little too plump."

"To me you are just perfect."

They showered and changed and went down together to the bar and met Alison. She took one look at them and said, "You too have been doing it."

Jerry was about to snap what the hell was Alison talking about when Jessie said, "Yes and it was great. Please Alison, don't allow what Jerry and I might do in private spoil the relationship of the three of us."

"I suppose you want to give Jessie my job," Alison said.

"Alison, as Jessie just asked, please don't allow this development to spoil our working relationship. You are good at your job and it's yours for as long as you want it. Now please hug us and say let's continue to be friends."

Alison kissed Jessie and said yes they should all continued to be friendly and kissed Jerry and said she was pleased for him and then wiped her eyes and said to the bartender, "Three champagnes please; make that French Champagne."

Jerry took Jessie to bed later that night. When she'd come to him nude he'd jumped up and kissed her deeply, she rubbing her lower body over his very ready dick.

"You may go slower this time," she said, kissing his eyes.

"I must if I'm to learn about you body and then move on to learn your preference."

"Oooh."

CHAPTER 3

Jerry's kids arrived at 11:00 for lunch and had been requested to come armed with their business plans to justify being given $30,000 each in addition to the bequests they'd had received from their late mother.

"Dad, me first."

"Okay Owen."

"He's a copy of the investment certificate showing where the money I received from mom lies. Here is a copy of an email of a girl I know who returned home to Ireland late last year. Kathy had no regular boyfriend over there and says her father who had a small business is willing to teach me to become a stone-mason as I have decided I'd like to help repair old historic buildings. Read the email; he says it's okay for me to live in the house with Kathy and he knew we had lived together for eight months during our time together here."

"Very well, I accept that plan."

"Dad, Kevin and I intend reducing our house loan with your money and buying a new fridge."

"Oh good Diane, that fridge leaks and is so old is will be uneconomical to run," Jerry said.

"Dad, like Diane I have no plan on paper. I have paid off my debts with some of mom's money and will put your money with the remainder of her money to purchase an investment property. It is enough money to ensure I get a great income to continue to finance my medical studies without me having to grind away at nights working at things and in places I don't like."

"Well all those plans please me. Here are your checks."

Roger and Owen thanked him and shook his hand and Diane kissed him, thanked him and said, "What now for you dad?"

"Well let's lunch at a restaurant where there is someone waiting to meet you."

His sons looked blank and Diane was on to him. "You've met her dad?"

"More than met it. We are in love."

Diane threw herself at him and hugged and kissed him. "I'm so happy for your dad."

Owen asked, "Is she younger than me?"

"She has a daughter finishing a master's in Geography at University who also has her pilot's license and is a mountaineer and a the older one is twenty-eight and is working in a hospital as a doctor."

"Then she's about fifty, perhaps younger," Diane said.

"Aw my pals are meeting to go to football."

"Give me your check Owen and I'll rip it up. I want you all to meet Jessie."

Roger asked, "What's her surname?"

"Beaumont."

"Then her son is fairly recent graduated doctor of Tony Beaumont..."

"Yes his name is Tony."

"... who's in the top ten male marathon runners in this country."

"I didn't know that but I know he runs and has trophies. His sister has won three major beach beauty contests according to her proud mom."

"Huh? Come on folk, let's go to lunch," Owen said, leading the way to Jerry's SUV.

"So is this girlfriend of yours beautiful dad?"

"I rather not say anything about her Diane. She'd putting herself on show to see how acceptable you guys find her. She's very nervous but I don't want to pre-empt anything. She'd want you guys to make up your own minds."

"You have been really good to us all from the day each of us were born dad. I will try to make this easy for her without being too obvious."

"Guys you are to be gentlemen and don't make it hard for Mrs Beaumont."

The guys said yes to Diane.

"She'll be wanting us to like us."

"How do you know that?"

"Christ Owen. You are so dumb. How the fuck will you to find your way to Ireland?"

He grinned and said, "Stop that foul language Diane. You're making dad nervous and you are skitterish yourself."

"Pull over dad."

"What is it Diane."

"I won't be a minute."

Diane went into an arcade and returned with a lovely bouquet.

"That is very kind of you Diane," Jerry said. "Oh I almost forget. Clem and Lucy will be there with their mom. We are to meet the whole family."

Roger said quietly, "When's the wedding?"

Diane gasped, "Of course, this is what this is about. You two have an announcement to make."

Jerry shifted uncomfortably in the driver's seat. "Christ, here was I thinking Jessie was the one with intelligent children."

Everyone laughed until Owen asked, "Do we have to call her mom."

"God, why weren't you throttled at birth Owen. Dad do you want me to drive."

"No I'll be okay. Just calm down please Owen. Tell us about your Ireland visit."

* * *

The lean and sensitive-looking guy at the table set for seven stood early. The great looking babe beside him flashed very white teeth and Diane and Roger would have seen she'd inherited her beauty mostly from the older woman beside her. It was unlikely Owen's thought process followed such a route.

"Hi guys," Jerry said and waving a hand proudly said, "This is my family: Diane, Roger and Owen. Nearest me is Jessie, then Lucy and Clem."

"It's lovely you all could come," Jessie smiled, moving down a place. "Owen why don't you sit between Lucy and me, Roger you sit between Lucy and Clem and that leaves you sitting next to me Jerry."

"Mrs Beaumont, may I present you this bouquet from my two brothers and myself. Our understanding you are responsible for getting dad up and running again."

"Oh darling, Jessie said, standing and kissing Diane. "Now you guys no more of this Mrs Beaumont. I'm not ready to get old. It's either Jessie or Hey You."

Owen roared with laughter, making everyone else laugh, sat down and kissed the surprised Lucy on the mouth. As soon as Roger sat Lucy turned his face towards her and kissed him, taking her time about it. A moment's silence followed until Clem said to Lucy, "I've never seen you kiss a guy you've just met like that."

"Well I feel attracted to Roger," Lucy said, moving closer to Roger who appeared to be spinning in orbit.

Jessie patted Owen on the arm and whispered so only Owen, Jerry and Diane managed to hear, "Don't scowl darling. It's probably only a ten-minute flirtation."

Everyone listened while Jessie gave a potted history of herself and her family and how her husband ran off with his personal assistant who was now pregnant for the second time and crying her career was ruined.

"Good job; how the fuck could he leave a stunner like you." Owen said.

The others in the White family hung their heads but lifted them in disbelief when Jessie leaned over and kissed the pig and Lucy clapped and cried, "Well said Owen."

Jessie continued. After Mrs White's death I began to have feelings for your father. I'm not sure whether you know but I work for him as a salesperson."

"Our best sales performer by far," Jerry said proudly.

"Well your father, our sales manager and I went to a convention and as soon as I settled in at the hotel I thought it's now or never and went to your father's room and made my play. We ended up having sex."

Diane wriggled in embarrassment, Roger said, "Good god, so soon after mom's death, Lucy said "God mom, you never said anything to me but at the same time some things ought to be kept secret."

"I reckon it's great," Owen said, patting Jessie's cheek. "I bet there's no other woman around with the guts to tell the two families at their initial face-to-face meeting that she'd the one that put a smile back on dad's face by fucking him."

The drinks arrived, allowing everyone except Owen who though he was having normal conversation to get over the vivid image that his outburst had left with them.

Jerry performed the White's potted history and was rather dry until he said, "We known for sure Owen in a White but were haven't found which of our forebears he mostly takes after."

"He could be quite nice once one gets to understand him," Lucy ventured and Diane piped up and said that was a beautifully sensitive comment Lucy."

After mains Jerry tapped his glass and called for quiet.

"I wish to announce that Jessie and I have agreed it would be desirable for us to marry. Now I call for any objections or cautions or requests on points of clarification, starting with you Diane."

Diane: No.

Clem: No, let it happen.

Rex: No, I'm with Clem.

Lucy: No objection; I can't wait for it to happen.

Owen: Look after him Jessie and keep a foot on the brake; you have the look of a real goer.

Standing, Jerry said, "Well then, you all agree what happens, happens?"

The yes came as a ragged chorus.

Jerry pulled out a small box and dropped to a knee and asked Jessie would she marry him and of course she said yes (she'd picked the engagement ring).

The two families clapped and Jessie and he went a\round the table to show the ring and to be congratulated. Jerry had ordered champagne and that arrived.

The gathering continued for another hour with one unusual pairing in the group dynamics taking place. Diane changed places to sit between her father and his fiancée and the two women seemed to excite one another, leaving Jerry to top up wine glasses. The two doctors pontificated together and Lucy had pulled Owen closer until he was almost in her lap and their conversations, led by Lucy, appeared to be entirely related to sex and only Diane saw Lucy pull Owen's hand on to her lap and then pull the table cloth out over her lap.

When everyone was leaving, Lucy and Owen left together and were not seen again for another three days. Owen delayed his departure by a week to attend his father's marriage to Jessie and the next day at the airport Lucy, hugely in tears, began learning the lesson that some men are real bastards. He promised to return for her in three months but never did

THE END

12