New Workout, New Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curl4ever
curl4ever
124 Followers

She complied by taking the bar on her shoulders.

Guiding her gently with one hand on her shoulder blades and one on her lower back, he coached, "Keep your head up, eyes forward. Slow and steady down. That's it. Let your butt go back more. Like that. Now up..."

For a novice, she was very smooth and steady, but Paul barely noticed. His gaze was transfixed by the unobstructed view of her buns curving into tight roundness each time she stood up. Those exercise classes had clearly delivered results, since this was a booty that could launch a thousand videos.

"Very nice," he praised as she returned the bar to the rack.

"Thanks for the compliment, but were you really paying attention to my technique or to my ass?" she asked with a grin.

"If you really want the truth, both," he smiled. "I'd like you to feel something. Hang on a second." He added an intimidating plate to each side. "Okay. Step under."

"Wait," she protested. "What did you do?"

"I added thirty-five pounds to each side."

"But... that bar weighs more than me," she protested.

"You've got great, shapely legs, and shapely means strong. I know you'll like this. I'll guide you, but I have to pull our hips together if you don't think that's too forward."

"That actually sounds kind of nice," she grinned, ducking to take the bar and then stepping back while he moved in behind her.

The warmth of her body was an enjoyable surprise as his chest pressed against her back. Placing his hands around her waist created an electric sensation in his fingers, and he scarcely dared to pull her toward him. His erect cock nestled along the cleft between her firm cheeks, separated only by the thin fabric of his briefs.

"You're right. That does feel nice," she teased.

"Not that, my dear, the lift. Now down together."

"This is heavy," she said frantically as they dipped.

"I'm right here. Now,push."

"Unnh," she grunted as she forced the bar upwards.

"Good. From the hips. Again."

"Again?" she protested.

"Down!" he instructed. "Now, push!"

With growing confidence she pressed upwards.

"Down, slow, slow. Now, push!"

This time, he felt the power surge through her hips. Four more times he guided her torso up and down as she found a smooth rhythm, synchronizing deep breaths with the thrusts of her lower body.

"Okay," he said, lifting the weight off her shoulders and lowering the bar to the ground.

"Oh, God, that feels good," Jessica exclaimed as she spun around with eyes twinkling. "Is that what it feels like for you?"

"Mm-hmm," he answered.

"Now I can understand the attraction. It's... exhilarating. Almost like sex," she gushed.

"I think Arnold was once quoted saying something to that effect," he smiled.

"I can see I'm going to have to start joining Donna over on the heavy side of the gym."

"Hey, don't forget about me. I'd be your training partner anytime."

"It's a deal," she agreed with a satisfied sigh. Raising her eyebrow with a flirty glance and moving her hands to her sports bra, she declared, "Now it's certainly way too hot for this."

She stretched the fabric band away from her torso and guided it gradually up and over the delightful swells on her chest. As if in slow motion, he saw their soft weight relax downward as the band slid forward along their lower surface. They lifted up for a moment as the elastic caught slightly on the jutting firmness of her nipples, until they were freed and bounced downward again with an achingly attractive jiggle. Finally, the fabric slid past the delicious convexities that framed her nipples from above.

After a few moments of silence she asked plaintively, "You don't like them?"

"I'm entranced. Speechless," he answered. "My God, you're beautiful."

"Really?" she brightened.

"Absolutely," he declared, and slowly pulled her toward him until her breasts were pressed gently against his chest.

After pausing a moment to savor the sensation, he kissed her forehead. Emboldened by the warm embrace she returned, he spent the next minute caressing her face with his lips. Her eyes were closed as she gradually released the insecurities that she had tried so hard to hide.

"Mmm," she sighed as she finally broke their contact. "Don't try to distract me, mister. You owe me another piece of clothing."

Paul pulled off his briefs, revealing the thickness of his semi-erection.

"I see you have something to match all those big muscles," she teased.

"Yeah, well, you have only yourself to blame for that," he parried.

After a moment she asked, "Just how big are your arms anyway?"

"Over sixteen inches."

Taking a step back, she continued, "Donna did tell me a few final things. She said you are so humble that you would probably say something like that, even though they're really almost seventeen inches. She said she was sorry that you wouldn't be able to set any records for lifting heavy weights with me, but she did have 'another idea that you would appreciate'. And finally, she said that you had invented some new kind of arm exercise that you should show me."

Raising an eyebrow at this curious display of information, Paul complied with a shrug, "Over here. I made special pulleys at elbow height. Each hand is separate and you keep your elbows at your side. When you pull your hands down to your legs like this, it pumps the triceps on the back of the arm."

"Nice," she observed, watching his muscles flare outward.

"When you swing back through the middle and pull your hands toward your shoulders like this, it pumps the biceps."

"Damn nice! Okay. Just stay right there, don't move," she instructed as she ducked under the cable.

Bewildered, Paul asked, "What's up?" as Jessica knelt in front of him.

"You are," she replied. "You work on your arms, I'll work on this," she explained, reaching toward his cock.

"You're kidding," he protested in shock.

"Try me," she countered.

Still taken aback, he moved the weight for one stroke down and up and felt her simultaneously lick down and up the length of his manhood. Surprised, but catching on quickly, he repeated the exercise, feeling the soft smoothness of Jessica's tongue stroke his expanding erection. They reached a steady rhythm and his ordinarily careful mind lost count after he passed his usual dozen repetitions.

Again and again he lifted the weight as the ache in his muscles and the pressure between his legs intensified. His breaths became grunts as he forced himself through one more, and one more, and one more, until he just could not complete the next. He sagged forward as he released the weight and finally noticed the full size of his bulging member.

"It would be a shame to waste this big, beautiful erection," she said with a sly bit of drama as she gently caressed it with her fingertips. "I think we should keep on going," she encouraged as she moved the pin to make the weight stack one plate lighter.

"You're not serious," he said incredulously.

Her lips, however, were already poised achingly above his glistening cock. She glanced up at him and merely said, "Ready when you are."

He grabbed the handles and began another set. By now he was beginning to feel the pulsations deep in his groin signaling his approach to orgasm, but eventually the burning in his muscles caused his hands to collapse against the pulleys once again.

She quickly reduced the weight and purred, "You are so damn big, I think we should find out just how much of you I can swallow."

With a bit of trepidation mixed with overwhelming excitement and anticipation, he launched into another set. The warm wetness of her mouth multiplied his pleasure as she seemed to take more of his length with every stroke. This time, his rod was twitching from the pleasure from her surrounding lips when his arms finally gave out.

She moved the pin to a light weight and encouraged him with excitement in her voice, "One more set should do it."

"I'm so exhausted! I can't!" he complained.

"Not even for this?" she asked. Still kneeling, she slid down the strings of her thong, revealing a patch of curly blond hair and a hint of the already puffy lips beneath.

He attacked the handles and rapidly pumped this much lighter weight as if his life depended on it. Jessica tantalized his cock with every oral trick imaginable. In order to keep his arousal at the highest possible pitch, she varied techniques from licking his length, kissing his balls, and vibrating his tip with her lips, to finally engulfing more of him than he imagined possible.

Between the burning in his arms and the pulsing tension in his loins, his grunts transformed into screams of animal lust. Refusing to stop, he lifted the weight again and again, defying human limits of pain. She expertly kept him on the verge of orgasm until his arms gave out one last time and the weights crashed to the ground.

"Now measure," she ordered.

The focus of sexual intensity had filled his world so completely that he had to shake his head for a moment to fit in this new thought. "So you think you actually made it bigger than usual? Interesting." Reaching for a tape measure, he added, "It does feel ready to explode out of its skin."

"Not your cock, silly, your arms!" she declared as she stood up.

Barely able to move from the stiffness in his muscles and in his rod, he wrapped the cloth strip around his arm and flexed his amplified muscles. Amazed at what he saw, he gave a final squeeze to see his biceps pull the tape to seventeen and one-eighth.

He excitedly exclaimed, "Goddamn, you did it! That's an amazing personal record to break. I don't know how to thank you enough..."

"Just take me. Take me now!" she replied. Her eyes were sparkling as she led him back toward the weight bench, continuing to cradle his erection in her hand.

Jessica sat down and leaned back onto the bench, not relinquishing her hold on his manhood. This made Paul have to scramble slightly to move to a kneeling position between her legs, but he was enjoying her persistence too much to break the connection.

As he leaned forward on top of her, she pulled his shaft to the moistness at her center. She then slid it upwards to distribute the slippery liquid, gasping as his tip brushed around her clit. This was repeated several times, almost as if she were using a vibrator, but accomplishing the dual purpose of stimulating herself and driving Paul back to the peak of lust.

With a contented sigh she repositioned his tip at the entrance to her sex and, slowly enough to savor every sensation, pulled him into her until his swollen head was encircled by the most delightfully tight layer of her womanhood. Leaving him poised there, cleaving the entrance to her sanctuary, she stretched her arms up over her head in a display of "take me" vulnerability.

He could not decide which aspect of her gesture was most captivating, the eyes-half-closed smile on her lips, the lengthened hourglass of her figure on display, or the entrancing breasts that now thrust upward toward him. Cupping one hand around a breast, he lifted the firm nipple to his lips. His tongue traced circles around the areola as he began to rotate his hips, slowly working his shaft into the moist heat of her pussy.

Jessica's sensations from all over her body merged, so that Paul's stroking or circling or rocking or massaging could scarcely be distinguished as being localized to her lips or ears or neck or breasts or loins, but blended into an overwhelming whole. Finally, his soft kisses on her face reached her mind, his gentle hand around her clit surrounded her heart, and his surging fullness penetrated deep enough to reach her soul. As one entity, Paul and Jessica pulsed together until they reached that perfect point of satisfaction.

They laid together with eyes locked and arms wrapped around each other while he gently softened within her. For a brief, delicious time, the only sounds were their synchronized exhalations as one or the other of them would move slightly, triggering one of the still-tingling points where their bodies met. Finally, Jessica ran her fingers through Paul's hair and gave him a tender kiss.

She took a breath and then asked softly, "What would you think about my staying the night?"

"I would love that more than anything in the world, but I don't think I can afford it."

After a pause, she gazed deeply into his eyes and added, "I have a confession to make. I'm not really an escort." Correcting herself, she continued, "Well, maybe I am. I don't know. This was my first job."

"Really?" he asked, still trying to pretend that he hadn't already known this in advance.

She hugged him a little tighter and continued with a tiny tremble in her voice, "My ex-husband stopped paying my alimony and child support a few months ago and I've been getting really desperate. Donna eventually figured out why I was getting so upset and helped me with my bills a few times.

"When I finally asked her to get me into the business, she set up this appointment with you. She said you would be nice guy to start with, to make sure this is really something I would want to do. Being with you was wonderful, Paul, but it also made me realize I could never be with more than one man."

As his heart swelled with the urge to enshroud this wonderful woman, Paul came to a realization. He had been told he was a co-conspirator in a scenario to ensure Jessica would have a good first experience. Instead, both he and Jessica were actually the naive targets of this blind date that Donna had set up so perfectly.

Paul kissed Jessica softly and invited, "You're the nicest woman I've met in a long time, and I'd love to get to know you better, so let me officially and happily ask you to spend the night."

Jessica replied, "You're the nicest man I've met in a long time," adding as she carefully watched for his reaction, "and Donna told me to have my kids sleep at their grandmother's tonight, so I would love to stay the night."

When he wasn't at all shocked by her admission, she gave him another kiss and continued, "And if you've had enough of a workout and are ready to head upstairs, I've also heard that you brew a perfect cup of coffee."

Copyright curl4ever 2008[Acknowledgements: Many thanks to Asylum Seeker for his skillful editing and suggestions. (Any errors you might find here would have been created in my own post-editing revisions.) For their inspiration, I would like to thank my forum friends and all the readers who take time to vote and comment.]

curl4ever
curl4ever
124 Followers
12