New Year, New Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

'Never mind dear,' she said, 'In any case think I've got all eventualities covered. Dave recently had installed these tiny CCTV cameras.' She points to some cameras high in the corner of the shop. They don't record sound but I can get a good picture.'

As I stare at the cameras I feel the hairs on the back of my neck prickle.

'I would never let on but Dave also installed one in the changing cubicle.'

I gulp, my heart flutters and I feel close to fainting.

'It's very small,' she said, 'no one would notice it but its there as a precaution. It records a full day on a disk and I keep a week before writing over them.'

I watch in horror as she then shows me the machine under the desk and takes the DVD carefully out of the recorder and locks it in the safe. 'I'm sure my Dave looks at them occasionally to check up on me and...' she points to the changing cubicle, 'to ogle at the pretty girls.' She puts a finger to her lips, 'but don't tell him I know.'

She giggles blissfully unaware of the porn rated DVD she had of me sucking Uncle George off. I simply had to get it back.

After what turned out to be an eventful day at five O'clock Trish offered to drive me home. I fetched my coat as she locked up. I was grateful for the lift as having spent the best part of the day either on my feet or on my knees I was exhausted and I looked forward to a good long soak in a hot bath. We didn't talk much on the way home but what little Trish did say I could tell she was very pleased with my efforts. As I stepped out the car she thanked me for the help. 'See you tomorrow,' she chirped as I shut the door.

Of course I had little option, like it or not I had to return to work. I had to destroy the incriminating DVD and keep my fashion hungry sister at bay.

Does the sexy Claire come again and get into my dress, do I steal, beg or borrow the clothes for my sister Julie? What happens to Uncle George? Does he become a regular customer to the shop expecting special services and what happens to that incriminating DVD? Do I visit Auntie and is it true about amorous young doctors? And of course does my step-dad, Mike disclose the real reason for encouraging me to dress as a pretty woman. You decide.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers