New Year’s Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the dark, everything changed, and nothing did. They continued as they had, but now their hands began to roam across the inappropriate territories. Tamara was first to take things to the next level by grabbing Ben's butt with both hands. Ben took this as a sign that Tamara's ass was now fair game, and he fondled her with impunity. Then his hands crawled back around the front, and he finally did the thing he'd been wanting to do ever since finding her in his house wearing that adorable, tight red sweater—he caressed her breasts, gently at first, careful to give the moment the ceremonial air it deserved. He and Tamara weren't just making out, they were observing a rite. They were starting something meant to last.

"Do we have to talk about this?" Tamara whispered in Ben's ear.

"If we talked about it, could we stop it?"

"No, not at all."

Ben kissed Tamara's ears as he whispered in them. "It's all been said. You're the only one who would understand. I'm the only one who understands you."

"I believe it, Ben. I do."

"We can wait if you want, but it won't matter. It won't change anything."

"I feel the same way. I don't want to wait."

"Thank you god."

"We've wasted too much time as it is." And just like that, Tamara pulled Ben's shirts off. She kissed her way down his neck to his collarbones, and Ben held her by the waist, letting her take her time. When she returned to his mouth, Ben slid his hands up Tamara's sides, pushing the sweater, taking in the feel of her smooth skin like tasting a new kind of candy for the first time. His hands kept moving until they found the sides of her bra, then lifted the sweater right off of Tamara's body, placing her arms above her head. Ben's palms traced lines down the girl's arms, down to her chest, down to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands and kissed her lips once more, very softly. Tamara's hands touched Ben's elbows lightly, and they kissed that way for a long, luxurious minute. Where earlier Ben's heart had been beating fast, he now felt as though all the air and blood in his body had completely stopped moving. Every function within him now belonged to Tamara.

She moved her hands up until they rested on top of Ben's, so they were holding her breasts together. Then, in the dim light of the distant streetlamps, Ben watched as Tamara reached behind and unclasped the bra. She slipped the straps off her shoulders, which fell down her forearms, then returned her hands to Ben's elbows and waited. Ben was slow to move, not out of fear but because he wanted to record every single second of the experience in the deepest recesses of his long-term memory. At last he removed Tamara's bra from her body, then lifted his hands back to her chest. The soft mounds of flesh were warm to the touch, and he felt her nipples, impossibly hard, between his fingers. He told himself that if he were forced to stop at this point, it would have all been worth it, and no regrets. But he knew they weren't going to stop.

"Turn around," Ben said. "I liked when you did that in the pool." The boy turned the girl so her back was against his chest. He moved his hands tenderly across her tummy, under the curves of her breasts, around the goosebumps of her very hard nipples. Tamara lifted her arms overhead and around Ben's neck, allowing him unfettered access to her body. And when his hands reached the top of her blue jeans, Tamara's excited breathing infected Ben like arcing electricity. He wanted to rip her pants off but forced himself to continue moving slowly, allowing them both to savor every second, every touch. At last he opened the top button, pulled down the zipper, and moved his hands along the edge of her panties to her hips.

"Yes," Tamara moaned.

Ben breathed deep the scents from Tamara's beautiful curly hair, shampoo mixed with a touch of chlorine from the pool. His hands pushed her jeans down as though smoothing the final edges from a fine work of statue art. Her legs were strong and smooth, perfect in every detail, just as he imagined. He remembered how infatuated he had been at age 16 with the flawless curve where her buttocks met her upper thighs, a sight he'd seen so many times at swimming pools and in brief glimpses during all those two-girl slumber parties.

"I dream about you," Ben said, not meaning to talk but unable to stop. "You're in my dreams constantly. Never angry or sad. You always smile in my dreams."

"I don't always smile, you know." Tamara helped Ben push her pants to the floor and off of her feet, tugging her shoes away with them. "I know you told your sister you think I'm always smiling."

"Aren't you?"

"You make me smile, Ben. That's why you see me that way."

Ben fell hopelessly in love with Tamara at that moment. He turned her back around and kissed her mouth with gentle purpose. His kissed across her mouth and chin but never wandered far from her lips, as she kissed and tasted him tenderly in return. As Ben's hands wandered over the girl's back and arms and the sides of her boobs, Tamara's fingers fumbled greedily with the mechanics of his jeans. She managed to yank them to his knees, and then her hands moved upward across his legs and finally to his (still slightly damp from the pool) boxer shorts. When she found the hard, twitching member waiting for her there, both of them once again experienced ragged breathing and racing heartbeats.

Just as Tamara was about to reach inside his shorts, Ben said, "Did you mean for this to play out just like that scene from 'The Notebook'?"

Tamara had no choice but to laugh. She hugged Ben and kissed his mouth, making yummy sounds that were more playful than purposeful. She understood it was time to find a way onto something big and soft, where they could recline. Taking Ben by the hand, she led him through the dark house, down the hall to his bedroom. "I can't believe this is happening," she said as she peeled her socks off and tossed them in a corner. At least Ben guessed that's what she was doing; his room was very dark with the shades drawn.

"Hey, listen to this," Ben said, also tugging off his pants, shoes and socks. He hit a button on the boom box that sat on the floor, and "Losing a Whole Year," the first song on Third Eye Blind's first album, began playing. "How's that for junior high memories?" After a few seconds he turned the music down to a inconspicuous background level.

"Oh my god," Tamara gushed. "We played that endlessly for a month. You and Beverly were so good at harmonizing with each other."

"Don't kid yourself. We made a good trio."

"But not tonight." Tamara stepped back into Ben's arms.

"Not tonight." The ludicrousness of the moment flooded Ben's thoughts like an intoxicating vapor. Was this really happening? Tamara, THE Tamara, in his arms, in his bedroom, naked except for panties and willing to lose them, touching him and kissing him, sharing all his most important memories, promising through words and actions to stay as long as he held her. No dream of her, even among the best of them, had ever been this good.

"Sometimes," Tamara said as she kissed Ben's neck, "I'd put this CD on when I was alone in my bedroom. I'd take my clothes off slowly and pretend it was you taking them off. I'd remember singing with you in the car, as I played with myself on the bed."

"I wish I'd known," Ben said softly. His hands were drawn magnetically toward the backside of Tamara's panties fabric.

"It's better this way," Tamara said. "It's so good."

Ben locked his mouth over Tamara's, licking her and sucking her, as they descended onto the bed. He hadn't bothered to make the bed since, like, grade school, but at least he was able to say, "By the way, I changed the sheets just last night."

Tamara moved against Ben's body like a force of nature, greedy for more. "You're going to have to change them again," she said without a hint of humor. Her teeth tapped against his flesh from time to time, and her fingernails, short though they were, clawed for shallow purchase across his back.

They made out that way for three songs. Ben held her tight and kissed her body, paying special attention to every inch of her C-cup tits and strong shoulders. When his teeth touched her nipples, every time, even by accident, she pulled at his hair and gasped through her open mouth. He loved this response, so he kept doing it. After a while he could sense her body approaching that familiar plateau, and he was determined to lift her onto it. He sucked and licked her tits, nibbled her nipples, slobbered down her sternum, and Tamara's feet and legs moved harder and faster against his body. Then finally, their bodies clasped together like matching parts. Ben's mouth and hands pushed Tamara's body closer and closer toward the thing she was hoping for. She clamped her legs around his, her crotch pressed hard against his thighbone, her panties sopping wet. He could smell her. She continued breathing sharply, moaning softly, holding him in place to urge him on, braced for impact.

"My god," Tamara muttered, then she whipped her back in an arch and came. Ben felt her legs and tummy shivering against him as she summoned more and more orgasm, by way of an electric current located where her wet crotch rode Ben's leg. Her own leg created delicious friction against Ben's aching penis, and he knew the wet spot in his boxers hadn't come from Tamara.

"Ben, Ben, Ben, oh Ben. OHHH Ben. Oh wow." Tamara took her time coming down from the plateau. She clawed playfully at Ben's biceps with her fingernails. "I knew we'd be great together. I always knew it."

"I want you so much, Tamara."

"Ben, sweet boy, my sweet Ben." She chuckled. "I just knew you were a sex expert."

"Guess I am. Huh." He tried not to break the momentum, but a thought occurred to him. "I don't usually discuss my bedroom experience with whoever I'm dating."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, I mean, a girl likes to think she's the only one."

"There's no room for lies between us. I want you to remember everything you've learned from your years with other girls and by yourself." Tamara pecked at Ben's mouth with her dry lips, moistening them. Her hand moved meaningfully across the front of his shorts. "I've learned a thing or two myself."

Now it was Ben's turn to gasp in open-mouthed pleasure. Determined to wait no longer, he slid his hand down the front of Tamara's panties. "Oh god," he said.

"Oh my god," said Tamara. She moved her own hand down Ben's shorts. Her gentle fingers wrapped themselves around his painfully engorged cock, fondling him but not yet stroking.

Ben's fingers explored Tamara's genitals with care. She kept a small, perfectly trimmed patch of pubic hair just above her slit, and the rest was luxuriously smooth. Ben felt slick juices coating all the flesh covered by the front of her underwear. When his fingers dipped inside Tamara's wet pussy, tracing the hard flesh just below her clitoris, Tamara's hand froze around his cock. She stopped breathing.

"You'll make me come again," she whispered almost too softly to hear.

"Do you want me to?"

"No, not yet. But don't stop touching me." She kissed the boy, her mouth open and full, her breath sweet and steamy. They pulled each other's underpants off at the same time. Then Ben tugged the girl's body against him, on top of him, so that she straddled him spread-eagle, with his cock pressed hard against her crotch. Once they were in that position, they slowed down. Ben caressed Tamara's ass, as she moved very slowly against him, her wetness dripping onto him, slightly stroking him. They kissed in a way Ben had never kissed a girl before, as though they really meant it, because they really did.

"I'm in no hurry," Tamara said suddenly.

Ben thought he knew what she meant. They were on the verge of insertion, but if they wanted to, there were a few other fun things to try first. Ben wanted to. "Okay," he said, and Tamara took that as her cue. She kissed a path down his body, fondling his muscles every inch of the way, until her mouth arrived at his penis.

"You have the best penis," Tamara said. She pressed her tongue against the head.

"Oh yeah?" Ben said, as his head involuntarily leaned back against the pillow.

"I've always thought so. The first time I was it wasn't on that tape. I peeped you in the shower. Beverly never knew."

"That is so hot. You were an eleven-year-old nympho."

"You're so thick. I really like it."

"That's important, right?"

"Right."

Tamara had no intention of teasing Ben. She popped his dickhead inside her mouth, never scrapping the edges with her teeth, which impressed Ben a great deal. She sucked a little more, taking in a bit more of the shaft, then a bit more, until after only a few seconds the entire nine inches was completely buried in her mouth.

"Holy SHIT," Ben said a little too loudly.

The girl created a vacuuming pressure in her mouth and throat, never once gagging. The roof of her mouth and her tongue pressed with force against every single inch of him, and for a time Ben felt nothing else in the world, neither in body nor mind, except the mouth sucking him. He knew he was gasping a little too loudly for a man, but he didn't give a shit. Tamara caressed his balls sometimes, but mostly she focused on the most important part, the wet sucking of his hard shaft.

Ben's orgasm had been building ever since he jumped in the pool that afternoon, but even he was surprised by the speed, and the force, with which his sperm exploded out of him. He instinctively grabbed Tamara's soft curls of hair, then he remembered himself. "I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't warn—"

Tamara reassured him, through touches and hums, that she had no intention of stopping her powerful suck until every drop of him made its way down her throat. Ben vaguely considering a further apology for both his inability to last longer and his rudeness in cumming in her mouth, but the apology, along with all other conscious thought, faded from his mind. Tamara's slobbering mouth continued sucking, sucking, until he was left breathing shallowly, limbs limp, eyes closed to slits.

After a minute of recovery, Ben coaxed Tamara back up into his arms. She pressed her cheek against Ben's, draped one leg across his belly and moved her hand across his chest.

"I'm in love with you," she said.

Ben didn't respond right away, so the only way Tamara could know he was smiling was to feel it in his cheeks. Knowing what he had to do, what he wanted to do, he answered, "I've loved you for so long."

"I thought we could just get it out of the way now."

"You thought right."

"Don't say it if you don't mean."

"I never have before."

"Never have what, said it, or not meant it?"

"Uh, I don't know what that sentence means."

"Have you said 'I love you' to a girl before?"

"No."

"Never?"

"Hmm-mm. Never. I was saving it for you."

"Oh yeah, right."

"Why, have you?"

"Just a couple of times. And I really thought I was. But now I know better."

"That's good enough for me." Ben leaned over and kissed Tamara's mouth.

Tamara reached down. "You're still so hard."

Ben reached between Tamara's legs. "You're still wet."

"God, won't you please fuck me now?"

Ben made one last attack on the girl's breasts. "Should I get something?" he asked, meaning protection.

Tamara understood. "No. We're ready now."

"Fuck yes we are."

"I love saying the word 'fuck,' Ben, I really love it. It's one of my favorite words."

"What are your other favorite words?"

"Rosemary... and sedimentary."

"Those are good words." Ben crawled between Tamara's spread legs. He pressed himself against her as they kissed again. The heat was turned up in the house, but the temperature outside had risen slightly during the day, and now the lovers were beginning to sweat, which Ben liked very much. He kissed Tamara, over and over, deeper and deeper, working her into a frenzy, until at last he reached down and aimed the head of his dick against her swollen, cream-covered opening.

"We were supposed to take it slow," Ben whispered.

"Fine," Tamara said. "Fuck me slow."

Ben buried his face in Tamara's neck as he slid his cock along the moist passage. He knew it was unlikely, but he couldn't remember ever being this hard and thick before sex. His pulsing cock pushed against the girl's vulva. He expected at least some resistance, big as he was and considering the normal negotiations involved in penetration, but as it turned out, Tamara was so dripping wet, and she had greased his pole so successfully, that he required every ounce of his willpower not to fully embed himself on the very first stroke.

"Ahhhhh-uhhhhh," Tamara moaned with pleasure. She grabbed Ben's shoulders, desperate to find purchase, as her legs spreads slightly more open. Every part of her wanted Ben inside her.

Ben realized with a little shock that he had never before been so attentive during the sex act. Sometimes, when he didn't really know the girl that well (four of his six one-night stands, to be precise), he usually just wanted to get the sex over with, not really remembering why he'd looked forward to it in the first place. Other times, like with steady girlfriends in high school, he had taken more time, trying to savor the pleasure of a warm pussy wrapped around his hard dick. But tonight, he delighted in every part of Tamara's body, and in every inch of her smooth, squeezing vagina. He was desperate to make that first moment last, to make the first stroke the longest, deepest stroke of the night, and he knew without asking that Tamara felt the exact same way.

Gasping, panting, the lovers required a full six minutes before Ben penis made its way fully inside the girl. When his balls reached her anus, and the head of his cock was lodged deep inside the passage between her abdomen muscles and her uterus, Tamara started breathing normally again. Then Ben gave her a good thrust, then waited, then thrust again.

"Slow enough?" Ben asked sweetly.

"Oh... uh... uh-huh... uh..." was Tamara's incoherent response. She pressed her feet flat against the mattress and squashed her wet pussy up against the boy with all her might, mostly letting him control the strokes. Ben listened closely to the girl as he fucked her, savoring each moan, each breath, like a drop of chocolate on the back of his tongue. Her hands mostly hovered mindlessly around the small of his back and the top of his ass. "Oooooooh," she sometimes cooed in a trembling voice, and her pelvis would shiver, and the muscles in her pussy would tighten. This in turn made Ben groan and thrust harder once or twice. He remained hard, Tamara remained wet, and they fucked slowly in that way for a very long time, perhaps half-an-hour.

Then all of a sudden, but not unexpectedly, Tamara started bucking underneath Ben's body. "Yeah, yeah, oh yeah," she whispered. Ben enjoyed the added vigor, and he pulled his knees up under his weight so he could fuck her harder. "My god," Tamara moaned, "Uh, uh, uh, uh, oh my, ah ah, yes, yes, oh yes..."

Ben felt the beginnings of his second orgasm. "I want to cum with you," he said.

"I want that too," Tamara said between moans.

"Are you close?"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, I've, ah, ah, ah, I've been close, ah, ah, ah, UH, uh UH, awa, ah, ah..."

"Then let's fuck for real."

"Fuck me, Benjamin." Tamara grabbed her own tits and swallowed a huge blast of air.

Ben put it to her with force. The sloppy, wet sounds between their crotches grew louder, joined now by the slapping of sweaty skin. Ben's penis felt fantastically hot inside Tamara, and the level of friction was perfect. Just as he tightened his body to brace for ejaculation, he felt Tamara's legs crushing his sides, heard her scream. "AHHHHHH! Ahh AHHHHH! Oh my GOD, my GOD, FUCK! Oh! Oh! Oh yeah! Oh ye-e-e-ah..." Her moans descended into tired laughter as she slapped limply at Ben's taut arms. Ben growled against Tamara's wet neck as the sperm shot out of him. With each rope he delivered, he pushed deeper inside the girl, hoping to poke all the way up to her stomach if she'd let him. In the end, as his jaw began to quiver and the strength disappeared from his arms, he felt Tamara pull his full weight down on top of her.