New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers

A few hours later, Jean woke up. Ron was sleeping on the couch with his head back sitting up. She smiled and debated about whether or not she should wake him up. She looked him over and decided that he really was a handsome young man and she was proud of how he had turned out. As she looked at him, she also noticed that he appeared to have a hard on, and she thought he must be dreaming about something. Quickly trying to put that thought out of her head, she stood up and leaned over and gently started calling his name.

"Ron, Ron, wake up honey."

Ron was just about to shove his cock into his girlfriend in his dream when he woke up to look directly down his mother's nightgown. He looked up quickly into his mother's deep green eyes.

"What's up, Mom?"

"Honey it is two o'clock on the morning. Why don't you go to bed?"

"Ok, Mom." He got up, kissed his Mom on the cheek and went off to his room. Damn, she has a pretty tight body. I would love to be able to wake up to something like that every morning.

The next day, Jean got up, quickly got dressed and went to work. Again, she day dreamed about her son and she was starting to worry about her obsession. And again, she really thought that what she needed was to get laid. As she was thinking that, one of her co workers came up to her.

"Hey Jean how are you today?"

"Hi Jackie, I am fine how are you?"

Jackie was Jean's best friend both at work as well as out of it. Jackie had dark hair, an olive complexion and was about 5 feet 2 inches and around 170 pounds and wore glasses. She used to joke that about 100 pounds of it was in her chest as she had a pair of 46DDs that drew attention from everyone. A little thick around the middle, she still had decent legs and the "girls" more than drew attention away from her belly and ass.

"I'm great thanks. Hey you haven't RSVP'd to the New Year's party at Mr. Wood's house." Mr. Woods was the Managing Partner of the firm.

"Oh geez I forgot all about it. I had forgotten because I did not really want to go alone."

"Oh come on, Jean. I will be there. Why not bring your son? How is he by the way?"

"It is great having him home. " She thought for a moment and then said, "Do you think I could bring him?"

"Sure, why not? Besides I would not mind seeing that handsome son of yours." She laughed.

"Ok, put me down for two people."

"Great, see you there then. I am sure he will have a good time. If nothing else, there is free beer and I am sure the women won't mind seeing a handsome young stud."

"Stop it," Jean said laughing, "That is my baby boy you are talking about."

"He ain't so little anymore, Jean."

The rest of the day, Jean kept thinking about whether or not Ron would actually go. If I have to, I can always play the lonely Mom thing on him. When she got home, she once again heard the shower running. Geez what a life she thought. Being able to sleep, work out and party. Oh well, he works pretty hard at school and is a pretty good boy. She went upstairs and knocked on the bathroom door and then cracked it open.

"Hi hon, I'm home."

"Geez Mom you have to stop doing that. You are going to give me a heart attack."

"Sorry sweetie. Are you going to be having dinner tonight or are you going out again?

"No, I am going to stay home. What are we having?"

"I don't know, I will find something to fix. I'm glad you are staying home, it will give us a chance to catch up a bit."

She walked down the hall to her room and checked her clothes hamper. Her stockings were still there and dry so he had not done anything today she thought. Just then, she heard the bathroom door open so she decided to peek. Looking down the hall, she got a quick shot of his ass as he walked naked into his room and shut the door. Damn, wish I had looked earlier, she thought.

A few minutes later, while she was in the kitchen, Ron walked in and went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water.

"Hey Ron I have a question to ask."

Oh crap he thought. She figured out I jerked off in her pantyhose.

"Yeah?"

"Well the firm is having a New Year's Eve Party at Mr. Wood's house and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?"

"What? Me at a party like that? I would be so out of place like a fish out of water."

"Oh come on. It'll be fun. Besides, I have not been out in a long time and it would give me a chance to show you off. And, since you were planning on going to law school, it would not hurt to maybe schmooze a bit and get some recommendations."

He sat there thinking about it for a minute. She is right about the recommendations. Besides, there would be pretty good food and free beer. And, he felt bad that she had not been out in a while.

"Ok, Mom, I will do it, but you will owe me for this." He laughed.

"I promise I will make it worth your while," she heard herself saying. Oh my God, she thought, I am flirting with my own son!

"Do I need to wear a tux?"

"Yes it is a formal. You need to go to the tux place and rent one."

"Geez, a formal too? If you had told me that I might not have said yes," and made a face.

Jean put down the spoon she was using and walked over and wrapped her arms around her son's waist and hugged him tight.

"Thank you honey." She reached up and kissed him on the cheek as he hugged her back and they held each other for a moment before breaking the embrace.

The next few weeks went by and the sexual tension between them continued to rise. She would check her hamper every day to see if he had jerked off in her underwear, and he would try to look down her blouse or stare at her legs. Their flirting had continued and each was sure the other was turned on, but neither one of them was quite sure of what to do next, so they continued to play their silent game of seduction; neither one of them wanting to be the one who misread the signals. If they only knew that they were both masturbating to the thought of the other, things might have really heated up.

It was now the night before the big New Year's party and Ron had gone off to pick up his tux. When he got home, he found his Mom sitting in the living room on the couch with a glass of wine and she appeared to be crying a bit. She must have just gotten home from work he though as she sat there with her legs under her, wearing white sheer pantyhose, a short red skirt, and a white sheer blouse. Damn she looks hot, he thought.

"What's up Mom?"

Sniffling, she replied "Hi Sweetie. Did you pick up your tux?"

"Yep, I just hung it up in the hall closet. What's the matter?" he said as he sat down with her on the couch.

"Nothing."

"Come on Mom, what is the matter?"

"I was just feeling a little sad, thinking of your Dad and being alone." She took a sip of the wine and looked off in the distance.

"I think a lot about him too Mom. But you aren't' alone, you do have me."

Ron moved over and put his arm around her and she instinctively moved into him. His left arm draped over her shoulder and he noticed that his hand was resting next to her breast but he did not move it.

"Here Mom, sit up."

"What are you going to do?"

"Relax; let me rub your shoulders and neck for you."

She turned so that her back was facing him and as she did, her skirt rode up a bit, exposing most of her thighs. Oh man I am going to get a hard on for sure, he thought. Gently, he began rubbing her shoulders and her neck and he could feel her relaxing. The feel of her muscular son's hands on her felt good and she closed her eyes to enjoy it. She could feel herself getting moist down there as he continued to expertly rub her shoulders and massage her back. She looked down and could see her nipples sticking out like headlights.

As he continued to rub her he kept glancing over her shoulder, enjoying the view of her toned pantyhose covered legs. OH man, her nipples are hard! I wonder if this is turning her on? Shit I am getting a boner of major proportions, he thought. He was enjoying this too much, he thought and realized that it probably was because he had not seen Danielle in a couple of weeks. He had his legs spread a bit and his mother's back was right in the middle of his crotch now. His cock was definitely hard and the base of her spine was resting right up against it.

Oh my, he has a hard on! This feels so good, she thought as she put one leg on the floor and one leg out on the end of the couch, pushing herself in deeper into him. Oh I would love to be able to finger myself while he does this but that would be so wrong.

Shit what is she doing, he thought? She can definitely feel it against her. I have really got to play this cool. I would love to be able to pull my dick out right now but she would freak for sure.

"How does that feel, Mom?"

"It feels nice, hon. Nice and hard the way I like it."

Is she talking about the massage or my cock he thought to himself? By now there could be no doubt in his mind that she was rubbing up against it. As continued to massage her, she idly ran her fingers along his leg which had the effect of making him even more uncomfortable. All of a sudden, the phone rang.

"I'll get it, Mom." Thank goodness he thought to himself as he jumped up.

Shit, she thought to herself. "Ok hon, it might be your grandmother."

He quickly jumped up and ran to answer the phone, thinking how grandma may have saved him from doing an unnatural act with his mother.

She could hear Ron chatting with his grandmother and she sat back for a second. She reached down in between her legs and her pantyhose were soaked. As she checked herself, her son came up from behind and handed her the phone.

I wonder if he saw that, she thought as she began talking to her own mother.

Ron, after handing the phone off to his mother, headed off to his room when his cell phone rang and it was Danielle.

"Hey Ron how are you sweetie?"

"I am fine Danielle, just hanging out not doing much."

"I missed you so I thought I would give you a ring. We are headed out to go skiing and wanted to hear your voice before four hours on the road with the family. Are you still going out with your Mom tomorrow?"

"Yeah I am the designated date for tomorrow."

"Well, I think that is so sweet that you are doing that. Besides, I don't have to worry about you fooling around with someone and getting drunk."

If you only knew, he thought.

They chatted for a few more minutes and he hung up the phone and headed back to the kitchen. His Mom was in the kitchen but he noticed that she had changed into a pair of sweatpants and a t shirt. Wow she even makes that look good, he thought. She finished making dinner and they ate together, both of them carrying on a normal conversation, neither one acknowledging what had happened earlier. After dinner, they sat down and watched a movie on TV.

"Well I am going to go to bed son. It has been a long day. I will be home early as we are closing after half a day so I plan on getting my hair and nails done."

"Ok, I am going to run a few errands but will be around, Mom."

"I'm looking forward to our date tomorrow. Goodnight sweetie," she said and she gave him a kiss and a hug.

"Nite Mom I think I will go to bed too."

When he had shut his door, Ron immediately stripped off his clothes and lay on the bed. His cock actually hurt from being hard for so long and he needed an immediate release. He reached down and began stroking himself, smearing the precum on his cock to help lubricate it. After about ten strokes, he shot off; hitting the headboard behind so hard it made a loud splat sound and then ended up hitting himself in the face with a couple more before the rest of it dribbled out on his stomach and crotch. Picking up his t shirt, he wiped it off and then fell sound asleep.

Meanwhile, Jean had gone back to her room and after turning out the lights, stripped off her sweatpants and immediately pulled out her vibrator. She was more turned on than she had ever been in her life and she half wanted to go down to her son's room and just jump on him. Realizing that may not be a good idea, she fantasized about riding on top of him, his massive cock going in and out of her pussy while he felt her tits in his hands. With that thought, she came rapidly and her whole body shook with her orgasm. Having relieved herself, she stuck the vibrator back in the drawer and fell asleep.

The next day, after getting off from work, Jean ran to the nail salon and then to get her hair done. She ended up getting home around four. Good, she thought. We don't have to be there until 8 so I have plenty of time to relax before we leave. She came home and changed, putting on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt and then sat in the recliner and took a nap.

Ron came in about an hour later having gone to the gym for a workout. When he came in, he saw his Mom sleeping on the recliner. Instantly, his cock got hard again which was not unusual since he had spent most of the day that way thinking about her. Shit, I need a bottle of water, maybe I should pour it on myself, he thought. He grabbed a bottle of water and then went to his room to change and take a shower.

Jean woke up refreshed after a couple of hour nap and realized that her son was home as she could hear him in the shower. She got up and went to her room and jumped in the shower herself to start the process of getting ready. After taking a long hot shower, she dried off and then began putting on her makeup. After applying her makeup, she went to pick out what she was going to wear.

She had decided about a week ago that she wanted to make a statement, so she was going to wear a very form fitting black dress that fell about two inches above the knee and with a strapless shelf bra, was cut low enough to make her cleavage on display. She also picked out a pair of black three inch heels. Since the dress was short, she could not wear stockings and garters but settled on some black suspender hose. She actually preferred those because they were not as binding as pantyhose around the crotch, and would not leave any lines. She struggled into the dress and then realized that she could not zip it up without help. She walked to her son's room and knocked on the door.

"Come on in, Mom, I am dressed."

Opening the door, she had to catch her breath. There stood one of the most handsome and well built men she had ever seen, even if he were her son. His black tux hung on him perfectly and he looked extremely dashing with the black cummerbund and tie on.

"Wow you look very handsome son."

"Holy shit, Mom you look um um um wow!"

She laughed, "Beautiful would have been ok but I think I will take wow. I need you to zip me up in the back son."

She walked over to him and turned around. The zipper was kind of small and he struggle a bit finding it, and his hand slid down her ass for a second. When he finally got the zipper up the touch of his hand on her bare neck sent tingles through her. She turned and hugged him and looked up into his eyes.

"You smell great too, Mom. Holy crap you look totally hot!"

"Thanks, sweetie. Glad to know that an old lady can still look hot."

"Mom you are not old. And I always thought you were hot. I have to tell you, my friends have always talked about how they wished their Moms looked like you."

"Your friends talk about me?"

"Yeah, I guess I shouldn't have told you that."

"What do they say, tell me."

"Come on Mom not now."

"Oh come on, tell me," she said and she started tickling him.

He started laughing and was trying to hold on to her while at the same time stop her from tickling him. He finally managed to turn her around and wrap his arms around her with her facing away from him. He had pinned her arms and she struggled to get free, laughing while he held her tight. After about a minute, she stopped struggling and he loosened his grip a little but still held her, his arms wrapped around her. The music from his iPod dock was playing a soft melody and Jean began to sway to it, and Ron swayed with her in time to the music. Both of their hearts were beating quickly, both wanting each other, but both afraid of crossing the line. Shit, Jean thought to herself, he is too afraid to make the first move, I guess I will have to do it. I don't care if he is my son.

She turned around to look at Ron only to be surprised when he leaned down and kissed her full on the lips.

"Oh geez Mom I don't know what came over me, I.."

"Shh, don't say another word."

They kissed each other a few times on the lips, gentle pecks and then finally, their mouths met and parted, their tongues dancing together in the love and lust normally forbidden to mother and son. He bent over to grab her ass, and she immediately placed a hand on his crotch, and could feel the outline of his raging erection. As they kissed, he struggled out of his tuxedo jacket and threw it on the floor, as Jean undid the zipper to his fly and reached in to feel his cock restrained by his briefs. As she did this, he pushed down the suspenders of his pants and Jean pushed him back wards until he fell on the bed and she jumped on top of him, straddling him just below his crotch. As she reached down to undo the fastener on his pants, he ran his hands up and down her nylon covered legs, and the sight of her still dressed with her heels still on was driving him crazy.

Ron looked up to see his Mom with looking down at him, her hair hanging down in front of her face as she pulled down the waistband of his underwear and watched his cock spring out like a coiled snake. Her face was pure concentration as with one hand, she grabbed his cock while with the other, she gently massaged his balls. My God he is much bigger than his father, she thought to herself. He struggled to pull her down to kiss her while she continued to massage his cock, and he put his hands on her breasts and began to squeeze them.

As he started to run his fingers up her thighs, the doorbell rang a couple of times.

"Who the hell is that?" he said.

"Shit, I have no idea. Quick, get yourself put back together but don't do anything. We'll take care of this later." With that, Jean jumped off the bed, straightened herself up and walked to the door. As she did she walked by a mirror and stopped to look at herself. Holy shit, my face is flushed she thought and then who the hell has the bad timing to show up now?

She opened the door and it was her friend Jackie from work.

"Hi Jean, sorry for just dropping by but I was wondering if I could ride with you guys to the party?"

"Really? Why is that?"

"Well, my husband has been out of town on a business trip and got weathered in and there are no flights out of Chicago so he is stuck there at least until tomorrow morning. I did not want to go by myself and then I thought I would just pop over."

Your timing stinks, Jean thought as she invited her in.

"Not a problem, Jackie. Not a problem at all. We were just getting ready to leave ourselves. You look really nice. I see the girls are going to be out tonight aren't they?"

"Ha ha." Jackie laughed. She was wearing a low cut red evening gown with a slit midway up her thigh and the neckline revealed a spectacular view of her assets. She wore patterned stockings with high heels to top off the ensemble.

"You look pretty nice yourself, Jean, if I was a lesbian I would do you." They both laughed.

"Well hold on a minute and let me see if Ron if ready." Jean said.

"I heard that Mom and yes, I am ready," Ron responded, walking out with his tux jacket back on and his pants zipped back up. The poor guy, Jean thought. He had to stuff that thing back in his pants and I know how hard that can be for a guy his age to get that close and not do anything. They made eye contact briefly and then looked away, afraid that Jackie might suspect something.

"Wow, Ron.", Jackie said. "You look amazing. I wish you were my date tonight sweetie."

nevets13
nevets13
406 Followers