New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

"Hi Jackie, nice to see you and thanks. You look pretty amazing yourself." He walked over and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then stepped back. Jean noticed that he was looking at Jackie's chest while he talked to her. Typical man, she thought. Wait, am I jealous? Geez this whole thing is pretty sick, she thought. But I can't help myself, I have never wanted anyone more, she thought.

"Jean, I need to use your bathroom before we go if that is ok."

"No problem, Jackie it's over there."

Jean and Ron stared at each other while waiting for the door to close. Once it did, it took a minute before either one could talk.

"Mom, geez what happened?"

"I don't know son, but we both were a bit carried away there. Maybe we are both a little lonely."

"Yeah maybe but I have never wanted anyone more"

Her heart skipped a beat at hearing that. "Me too son and I am not sure what is going on. We will have to just deal with it later. But it is nothing to be ashamed of, Ron. I am right there with you" she reached over and grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He took her hand and kissed it.

"I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, son."

The ride to the party was uneventful. With Jackie riding in the back, Ron drove and his Mom grabbed his hand and held it for the ride. As they pulled up to the address, Ron was the first to speak.

"Holy crap, your boss lives here?"

The house was actually a mansion on the water. It was an old Victorian that appeared to be somewhere around 10,000 square feet with a gate and a massive driveway in the front. There was security at the front gate who checked them off and then directed them to the main entrance where valet attendants were taking the cars.

"This place is enormous," Ron said.

Jackie quickly chimed in, "Yeah and it has something like 8 bedrooms with a pool and tennis court."

In front of the house there was a large water fountain in the middle of a circular driveway. Large marble steps led up the main entrance to the house and there was a front courtyard. The entire place looked like something out of "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous."

Ron passed off the keys and then caught up with the women who had walked ahead. Jackie and Jean both put their arms in his and joked about how he was the only one with two dates for the night. They were greeted at the door by a man who took their coats and then by a young lady passing out flutes of champagne, which they each took. There were people milling about everywhere, eating, drinking and talking as a string quartet and a piano could be heard playing from one of the rooms.

As they walked into the main foyer, Mr. and Mrs. Woods, the owners of the home greeted them.

"Well hello, Jean. Hello, Jackie, Happy New Year to you both," he said.

In unison, they responded, "Happy New Year to you both." and then they all laughed.

"Is this your son, Jean?"

"Yes it is Mr. Woods. This is my son, Ron."

"Ah a pleasure to meet you young man. I hear you are at the top of your class."

"Pleasure to meet you sir. Actually there a couple ahead of me but I will get them." This statement brought even more laughter.

"Well welcome. You ladies look lovely and Ron you look like a dashing young gentleman but stay away from my wife," he joked awkwardly.

They all laughed and then walked into the house and began mingling.

For the most part, the party was fairly boring for Ron, and his mother had warned him to be on his best behavior and that she may have to do some socializing of her own. Jackie was also doing the same thing so for the most part, Ron was stuck drinking beer and had most of his conversation with the wait staff as the attendees were of an average age that was even older than his Mom or Jackie.

After a couple of hours, he decided to wander around the upstairs of the house and look at some of the artwork and decorations for lack of anything better to do. He found a bathroom at the end of a hallway and stared at what was probably an expensive piece of art while he took a piss. He washed his hands when he was finished and when he stepped out, Jackie was standing there like she had to go.

"Hey Jackie."

"Hi there, what a nice surprise. Why don't you wait for me and then we can look at some of this stuff together, I am a little bored making small talk with some of these people and could use a break."

"Where is my Mom?"

"Oh she is downstairs chatting with the big guys. I figured I would come and check on you," she smiled and he noticed a little scent of alcohol on her as she went into the bathroom.

Ron waited and then Jackie emerged from the bathroom and took him by the arm, her enormous breasts pushing tightly against his arm. She seemed a little tipsy but not too bad. They walked around a corner and were now in a hallway that appeared to be empty. You could probably put a hundred people in this place he thought and no one would ever know they were all here.

"I wonder what is in this room?" she said.

"I don't know but the door is closed maybe we should not go in there."

"Pssh, he won't mind. Besides no one has to know." She said and opened the door and went in.

He walked in behind her and the weight of the door closed it. They were standing in what could best be described as a study of sorts, with one wall covered with books, a fireplace, and an antique couch and furniture with an oriental rug in the middle. There were various stuffed heads of animals and pictures of Mr. Woods on various expeditions around the world. On another wall, there were various antique firearms and weapons mounted. As they looked around the room, Jackie took a step and suddenly tripped, falling on to the couch.

"Are you ok?" Ron asked as he sat down next to her.

"Yeah I am fine, are you ok?" She said.

Geez she is a little drunk he thought.

"Let me catch my breath for a minute. Can you look and see if I lost an earring; it feels like I might have."

Ron leaned in and moved closer to see if her earrings were intact when she suddenly moved forward and grabbing him around the neck, pulled him in and kissed him on the lips.

"Jackie what are you doing?" he asked as he tried to pull away but she held on.

"What do you think I am doing? It's New Year's Eve and I want to celebrate a bit."

As they looked at each other, his eyes were drawn like a magnet to her ample cleavage and he could feel himself beginning to stir down there.

"Jackie, this is so wrong. You're my Mom's best friend and you're married!" Even as he said this, he still could not get himself free.

Jackie reached down and grabbed his now hardening cock.

"Mmm she does not need to know. And as for my husband, he hasn't fucked me in a long time. He can't even get it up half the time."

The feelings he had been trying to control all night ever since he had been denied earlier were catching up to him and he was thinking to himself what the hell, a stiff dick has no conscience they say. He felt like the proverbial guy with a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other.

He leaned in and began kissing her as his hands immediately went for her giant tits. He had never seen anything like them before except in porn movies. As he held on to one, her hands dove for his crotch and she began to massage his cock through his pants. Their passion overwhelmed them as his hands began to roam from her tits to her legs as he ran his hands long the slit of her dress.

"That's more like it, Ron." She said with a slight slur, "You like my tits don't you?"

"Yeah I've never seen any like them."

"And for tonight, they are all yours as long as you fuck me good."

Wow her language is really foul, I know I should not be doing this as she is pretty drunk but damn I can't help myself here. Besides, who will ever know?

"What's the matter baby? Are you having trouble getting to them? Let me help you," she said and she stood up in front of him and holding on to his shoulders with one hand, unzipped the side of her gown and then pulled it down and stepped out of it, kicking her heels off in the process. Her black lace bra held back her huge tits as he looked at her standing there in her control top pantyhose holding back her stomach, and no shoes. Damn she looks hot. As she stood in front of him, she reached behind herself and shrugged off her bra, leaving the "girls" hanging free and loose, sagging almost to her stomach. The fullness of her breasts was emphasized by the giant areolas and huge nipples at the end of them and they seemed about as big as his mouth. He stood up and as they kissed, she pulled off his coat and slipped his suspender down his arms reaching in and undoing his pants and unzipping them. He kicked off his loafers and pants and pulled down his underwear and stood there still in his shirt and tie but naked below the waist except for his socks.

"Oh my God, that is the biggest thing I have ever seen." She exclaimed. They stood in front of the couch, kissing as he fondled her breasts, her hand on top of his cock, sliding it back and forth along the length of it. As she did so, he unclipped his bowtie and unbuttoned the top button of his shirt. He turned her and laid her down on the couch, one foot on and one leg dangling off.

"Oh let me suck that big cock for you Ronnie." Straddling her tits, he spread his legs and half squatted with one leg beside her on the couch and the other on the floor as she began sliding it in and out of her mouth. He kept looking and feeling her tits and decided what he wanted to do.

"Push them together; I want to fuck those big tits."

"Oooh I like it you naughty little boy. Fuck my tits for me, they need it."

As she pushed her tits together, he slid his cock in between them and watched as his cock would seem to disappear in them before appearing out the other side at her mouth. She leaned her head down and on the upstroke would flick the tip of his cock with her tongue. He was really enjoying this but what he needed was to get some pussy.

Getting up from the couch, he took her hand and helped her to the floor. As she got down on her back he leaned over her and kissed her, while fingering her through her pantyhose. The crotch of them was completely soaked as she was extremely turned on. Sliding down, he began licking her through the crotch.

"Oh yes, that's it, lick my pussy. Rip them open and fuck me."

Ron immediately grabbed the pantyhose by the seam and pulled, ripping them open to expose a gaping hole in them and provide unrestricted access to her hairy pussy. He licked her a few times and then got up on his knees.

"Get ready, Jackie, because I am going to fuck the shit out of you."

"Don't talk it about, do it. Fuck me, fuck me hard. You like that dirty talk don't you?"

Ron positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy and thrust in all the way in one stroke, and she grunted as he rammed its entire length into her.

"Oh yes that's it, she cried.

Her pussy was surprisingly tight he thought for an older woman as he thrust in and out of her, Her tits moved wildly like they had a mind of their own as he fucked her as hard as he could. He ran his arms underneath her knees and picked them up so that her legs were draped across his upper arms, allowing him greater penetration.

It was not long before he could feel his balls beginning to contract and the feeling that he was going to cum soon.

"Shit, I am going to cum soon."

"It's ok baby, I know how it is for a young man."

"I want to cum all over your tits."

"Yes, even better, I want you to, and then you can fuck me again from behind."

There was no way he could hold back and the first spurt of his cum shot deep inside her. He quickly pulled out and as he started to stroke himself he shot again and again, his cum shooting over her shoulder and spilling a little on her face and hair. Having long been denied, he continued to stroke himself as she reached her hand down to continue to milk him dry. When he had finally finished, he let her legs down and felt a little dizzy as he tried to steady himself.

"Oh shit you got some in my hair damnit."

"Sorry, it is not much,"

"It's ok but damn look at how you covered me in hot cum you nasty boy. Holy shit that was a lot of cum."

"Well I guess I will have to clean it up." He started wiping it into her, and taking some and wiping it into the rug.

"Oh yeah, clean me up too," he said as he knelt over her mouth, and she grabbed it and licked off the last remnants of cum. With that, he laid down next to her on the carpet, cradling her head in the crook of his shoulder.

"So what now, Jackie?"

"We need to get dressed and get back to the party, Ron. But I want more for sure. We'll figure something out later. "

They both got dressed and then looked each other over to make sure there was no evidence of their tryst. Other than a wet spot on the carpet, the room looked ok. Luckily, her pantyhose were ripped in the crotch, and with the long gown, it would not be noticeable for the rest of the night. They stopped by the bathroom on their way back.

"Holy shit, Ron. I had to wipe that cum off my tits. It would have looked funny with a light crust on them."

He laughed, "Well we need to keep this between us."

"No shit. Your mother would kill me followed shortly by my husband. But I have to tell you, I am not ashamed of what we did."

"Well, I hope it won't change your relationship with my Mom and as for me, I don't want you to feel differently either."

Don't worry, hon, I think this is the start of something good," she smiled and grabbed his ass.

"Ron, go ahead and I will come out in a minute or two. I don't want people to connect the dots or start talking."

"Ok."

Ron's head was spinning with what had just happened. Here he thought he was going to be bored out of his mind and in the space of a few hours he damn near fucked his Mom and then out of nowhere got laid by her best friend! He wandered into where the crowd was and his mind was off in another place when he felt a hand pinch his ass.

"Hey...oh, hi Mom."

"Hi sweetie, how are you doing? Holding up ok?"

"Yeah I have been getting by ok. I have not seen you much since I got here."

Leaning into him, he could smell a strong smell of alcohol on her breath, "I have been dodging some grabby hands here and schmoozing," she said, the schmoozing kind of trailing on a bit. "What I really want is to get you home." As she said this, she looked up at him and instinctively straightened out his tie.

They sat down at a couple of chairs in the giant solarium and had a drink as Jackie joined them a few minutes later, holding a flute of champagne.

"HI Jackie," Jean said. "Having a good time?"

"It's been intresssting," she said and winked at Ron.

"Oh God, Jackie, are you drunk?"

"No not at all. Just feeling Happy New Year."

"Of course you are," Jean said, and then whispering to Ron, "Go get the car hon, and take her with you. I'll go tell Mr. Woods that we are her ride and she is not feeling well and we are going to go home."

"Ok, Mom, come on Jackie, come with me, the party is over."

He put out his arm for her to hold on to, and she pulled him in tight and held on as she swayed a bit while she was walking. He handed the valet the receipt for the car and when it came around, he put her in the front seat and closed the door just as his Mom showed up. As soon as Jackie was in the car, she put her head against the window and began sleeping.

The drive home was quiet as Ron looked over at a sleeping Jackie. Looking in the rearview mirror, he could see his Mom's head bobbing a little, but she was licking her lips and smiling and winking at him. When they got to the house, they both got out.

"Shoot, Mom what do we do with her?"

"Well the couch pulls out into a bed. I will go ahead and get it set up while you drag her in."

"Gee thanks."

He opened the car door gently and Jackie barely stirred as he tried to wake her up. Finally, he gave up and bent down and picked her up, shoving the car door shut with his foot as he carried her into the house. Jean had already folded out the couch and was making the bed with a blanket and putting some pillows down when she looked up and saw him carrying her.

"Ok hon, set her down on the bed but you are going to have to look away while I undress her."

Gently, Ron laid her on her back and his Mom unzipped the side of her gown and struggled to pull it off. Ron was looking away and then heard his Mom mutter something under her breath.

"What's wrong, Mom?"

"Her hose are all ripped up. What the hell did she do? She must have fallen down or gotten them caught in something." Jean quickly pulled up the covers over top of Jackie, leaving her in her bra and ripped pantyhose. She ran to her bedroom and then came back with a sweatshirt and a pair of Ron's sweats so she would have something to put on in the morning.

"Will she be ok?"

"Yeah, a little hungover I am sure but not too bad."

"Well I guess we should go upstairs."

"Ok, Mom" Walking up the stairs behind her, he could not keep his eyes from looking up her skirt.

"Like the view back there baby?"

"Sorry Mom I couldn't help myself but with her here maybe .."

"Don't worry, she won't hear a thing. Follow me." With that, she held out her hand behind her and led Ron to her bedroom where she closed and locked the door.

Ron immediately shrugged off his jacket and undid his tie as Jean moved into him and ripped open the buttons on his shirt, the metal buttons flying everywhere. Jean started to unzip her dress but Ron stopped her and smiled.

"I want to undress you, but not yet."

The way that he said it sent a chill through her as he continued to shed his clothes, stripping down to his underwear only. His black briefs were completely stretched out by his hard cock. He pulled her to him and began kissing her, their tongues dancing together, their lust on the cusp of being consummated.

"Oh God, "she said, "This is all I could think of."

"Me too. Especially being left hanging there earlier."

"I know, you poor dear. But I will make it up to you baby. I want you to have me anyway you want me and as much as you want me."

He backed her up and gently sat her on the bed, her face mere inches from his crotch.

"Pull them off me," he said.

Obeying, she pulled down his black briefs and his cock sprung instantly out in front of him. Without any further encouragement, she began licking it and taking in the musky scent of his manhood as she licked swirls around the underside of the head. Ron took his hands and put them on the sides of his mother's head as he forced his cock into her mouth for the first time, the thought of his mother sucking his cock making him even more desirous of her. She reached behind and grabbed his ass holding him as his cock went in and out of her mouth.

"Oh God, Mom this feels awesome."

Pulling his cock out of her mouth, she replied, "Call me Jean while we do this,hon."

Taking him back into her mouth, she continued to suck him, one hand on him, the other on his balls. Looking down, he loved the way that he could see down her dress and how her cheeks would hollow out as she took him in. Damn, she is really good he thought.

"I'm going to cum soon."

"It's ok, go ahead and cum in my mouth."

Nice, he thought. I have never had a girl swallow my cum before.

Hearing his mother say that put him over the edge, and he could feel himself beginning to ejaculate. As he looked down, he saw that she was slowing her pace to try to swallow him. He grunted as the first salvo of cum shot into her mouth. His cock continued to pump her mouth full of cum and she started to gag a little as the flow of semen was more than she anticipated. His mother could not keep up with it and she opened her mouth and coughed, as a white trail of his cum flowed out of her mouth like a stream. She continued to take him in her mouth, with most of it trailing down her chin and flowing onto her dress and lap. Out of breath, she pulled it out of her mouth and looked down, noticing that she had cum stains all over her dress.

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers