New Year's Eve

Story Info
Slave is centerpiece of ritzy New Year's Eve dinner.
2.8k words
4.16
42k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ncshare
ncshare
1 Followers

I was listening carefully to what Sir was saying to me. In fact, I was listening so carefully that I missed it when he asked me if I was willing to do what he is asking. I look carefully into his eyes and, seeing the love in them agree to what he is asking.

"This will not be easy, slave. Are you certain it is what you want?"

"I'm certain, Sir."

"Then I guess I should call our friends and tell them that they have the centerpiece for their New Year's Eve party."

New Year's Eve is suddenly upon us and Sir is helping me to choose what I will wear to go to Mistress and Master's party. We are standing together in the Dungeon, looking over the various leather cuffs and collars in our collection. Sir knows that the simple act of wearing my own leather will help put my mind at ease. He finally chooses a supple and soft set of cuffs for my wrists and ankles and a narrow but strong collar with a matching leash. Over these, he puts only a long red velvet cape. He helps me slip my feet into a pair of black pumps, then kisses me softly.

"Whether you can see me or not, I will always see you," he says and leads me up the stairs.

We get into our vehicle, which has been warming in the garage, and head for Mistress and Master's house. I am nervous, but not so much so that I am not aroused. My heart is pounding and my mind is racing.

We arrive at Mistress and Master's house and Sir pulls the van into the garage. We are early, as was previously arranged, so no one else has arrived as of yet. Sir, with his hand firmly holding my elbow, leads me into the house through the kitchen door that opens into the garage. Mistress and Master are both directing many people dressed in black around the kitchen and it takes them a moment to notice us.

"Sir! How wonderful that you have come and brought us such a beautiful gift," Mistress exclaims when she notices us. "Bring her into the dinning room, we're ready for her now and everyone will be arriving soon."

Sir and I follow Mistress through the bustling kitchen to a large, formal dinning room. Several of the black-clad servants help Mistress and Sir pull the chairs for the dinning room table back to the wall. The table itself is a beautiful formal dinning table of dark wood, polished to a high glossy sheen.

Master is suddenly behind me, leaning to whisper into my ear. "You are beautiful and our guests will love you."

Excitement rolls through my body and my arousal levels rise in accordance. Master reaches around me and unclasps my cloak. He then folds the edges back from my body and removes it from my shoulders. My eyes immediately find the floor when I realize that the servants are still in the room and I am now naked but for my restraints.

"Come here, slave," Mistress beckons to me. I immediately cross to her.

"Help me, please, Sir. We need to get her onto the table."

Sir helps me sit on the edge of the table, then lifts my legs while Mistress lowers my head so that I am lying along the length of the table.

"Master, be a dear and bring me the pillows from the den sofa," Mistress calls to her husband.

When he returns with the requested pillows, Mistress places one under my head and neck and the other in the hollow between my buttocks and my back. She then fusses busily over me, moving my body from one side to the other, centering me on the table. When she has placed my body where she wants it, I hear the muted clink of chain and the loud click of that chain being clasped to my right ankle.

I glance down across my body and see Mistress bend and lift another chain from the underside of the table and clasp it to my left ankle. The process is then repeated for both of my wrists. When all four of my extremities have been secured to the chains, Mistress calls to one of the servants and I see him drop to his knees and assume that he has crawled under the table. My suspicions are confirmed when I hear the clicking of chain and my bonds are tightened from under the table. In the end, I am bound tightly spread-eagled across the dinning table.

Sir caresses my forehead and steps back as the servants begin to decorate the table around my body with flowers and fruit and other beautiful items. When they finish, I am at the center of a display of exotic flowers and tropical fruits; a whole new way to create a centerpiece that is both beautiful and edible. I wonder to myself what Martha Stewart might think of me and smile softly.

Mistress comes into my line of sight and shows me a few things she has brought to the table. The first is nothing more diabolical than some rouge to take away some of my nervous pallor. Mistress lightly brushes the cosmetic color over my body, paying extra attention to my nipples, teasing them softly with the brush and smiling when my body reacts. My nipples tighten and my back arches. It is then that Mistress shows me what else she has brought.

She grasps my right nipple and quickly places a small rubber washer around it, effectively trapping it in its erect state without cutting off the circulation. This process is repeated with my left nipple and the effect when she is finished is even more impressive than my own natural erect state. My nipples stand straight and tall and are extremely sensitive without being painful. Mistress touches them each again, satisfied with my reaction when I suck in a quick breath.

Mistress then leaves my line of sight and I am left guessing what might be next in her bag of tricks. I feel her hand between my legs and my body jumps. Her fingers toy with my clit and my arousal levels rise again.

"She is so beautiful, Sir. Our guests are going to love her," Mistress says.

"We'll leave her here while the servants set the table. The other guests should be here any minute."

I hear their voices fading, then hear the noises of the servants coming into the room and setting the table with formal china and full place settings. I wonder where Mistress and Master might have found a table large enough for what was currently being placed on it. In addition to my body and the various decorations around it, each place setting included all the formal plates, silverware, and crystal one might expect at a royal dinner.

My eyes close and I rest, listening to the sounds of the house around me. A servant occasionally brushes a hand over my belly or breasts, keeping me aroused, but otherwise, no one touches me.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I know is that people are coming into the dinning room and sitting down around the table. I hear several exclamations over the beauty of the centerpiece and my body flushes with pleasure. It is only a few moments before there are hands on my body, teasing my nipples to even higher attention and brushing over my pubis and lightly teasing in the opening of my pussy.

"Where are your manners everyone?" I hear Mistress ask. "We cannot offend the cook by having desert before we eat his wonderful meal."

Having said that, Mistress motions for the guests to sit and enjoy their meal. As the meal continues, hands brush my body at odd intervals. I am off balance and shocked by each contact, never knowing when the next one will come or where on my body it will be. Someone spills a few drops of cold water on my belly; someone else brushes their warm hands over the soles of my feet, then places an ice cube between my first and second toes. The sensation makes me jump which earns me a smart slap across my right breast from Master and a matching on across my left breast from Mistress.

The meal continues through many courses, each one announced by the chef and applauded by the diners. As the meal winds down, the caresses of my body become bolder. The moment when dessert is announced, a hand reaches between my legs and a finger invades my body. My back arcs, lifting my breasts into more prominent display.

"Wait, my eager friends, there is a price to be paid for sampling this very special desert," Master says. "Tonight's proceeds will be donated to the charity of the winner's choice."

"Who will offer the most for the right to eat this special desert?" Mistress asks as the chef sprays whipped cream over my straining breasts. The chef tops each whipped cream covered breast with a large maraschino cherry and drizzles chocolate over the whole area. My eyes are closed and my breathing labored as the bidding begins. It tops the $100 mark, then $200, finally fetching up at $225. I open my eyes to see a grey haired head leaning over my body a moment before I feel the man's tongue delve into the whipped cream and unerringly seek out my taut and bound nipples.

The man cleans each of my breasts thoroughly, spending extra time sucking the whipped cream and chocolate sauce from my nipples. He takes one of the cherries from the top of the sundae and sucks it clean before forcing it into my mouth. The sweetness is a shock, doubled when I feel the other cherry settle into my belly button.

Finally, there is no more for the man to eat. He whispers, "Thank you, beautiful," to me and steps away from the table.

"The next dessert up for bids needs no embellishment, ladies and gentlemen. What will the bid be for this succulent fruit?" Mistress asks, cupping my pussy and making me gasp.

The bidding starts at $250 and rises quickly, stopping briefly at $900 until a finger invades my body and a comment is made about sweetness. From there, the bidding rushes on again, finally stopping at $1500.

"Open your eyes, slave," Sir whispers in my ear. "See who paid so much to taste you."

I open my eyes and see a very beautiful woman standing at the foot of the table. She kneels on a chair to reach me and caresses my thighs on her way up to reach my pussy. She smiles softly at me and my heart begins to hammer in my chest.

When her tongue touches me, my heart seems to stop. My back arches painfully and I pull strongly against my bonds. Her tongue teases me in the ways I have always wanted to be teased during oral sex. She slides her tongue from the bottom of my lips, across the vaginal opening and over my clit slowly, deliberately, making me gasp and pant. I feel Sir take my hand and I grasp it tightly. My body writhes as much as my bonds will allow and I can feel an orgasm building within me.

"Yes, beloved, you may cum," Sir whispers to me.

In the next moment, the woman teases my clit while plunging a finger into my pussy and my body is overwhelmed with pleasure. As my scream of pleasure echoes through the dining room, the woman slips back to the floor and walks around the table to stand near my head.

"Thank you, beautiful. You taste wonderful."

I am still panting with my orgasm fading slowly, but I look closely at her and smile.

Sir's hand brushes my hair out of my face and he kisses my forehead.

"Almost done, slave. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Sir," I whisper back.

"There is one final treat from this centerpiece open for bid this evening," Mistress says loudly, as though trying to get my attention before proceeding. "How much will you pay to have the pleasure of this slave's body to use as you see fit, so long as she remains in her place on this table?"

The bidding begins and I hear Sir's voice among the bidders. I also hear Master's voice bidding as the price rises. Finally, I hear the two conferring for a moment and a bargain is struck. They will share the cost of the high bid, but they will also share me.

The chairs are pulled away from the table so that the two men have full access to my body from all angles. Some of the remaining decorations are removed from the table, leaving room for the men to kneel on the table or lean over particular areas.

A moment before my eyes are coved with an impromptu blindfold made of one of the linen napkins from dinner; Sir's face is in my sight. He smiles and covers my eyes, leaving me to wonder: will I be able to tell the difference between the two men about to take me? Coherent thought is quickly chased from my mind as the hands descend upon my body.

Fingertips caress my skin from my temples to my toes. I am being touched in so many places at once that I am certain more than Sir and Master must be enjoying the "centerpiece," but without my eyes I cannot be certain. When a hand clasps my breast at the same moment fingers invade my pussy, I gasp and arch my back as much as my bonds will allow.

Fingers toy with my lips and I feel the table move a bit. A moment later, a cock is pressing against my lips where fingers had been only a moment before. I part my lips and a sweet tasting cock, different from Sir's presses into my mouth. I suckle this cock for a moment before it begins to move in and out of my mouth, pressing forward slowly and withdrawing quickly. I can feel an orgasm building just from the sensuous feel of this cock in my mouth and the idea that a room full of people is watching me suck it.

Just when I think I cannot possibly feel any better, I feel hands caressing my thighs and the unmistakable feeling of a cock being brushed over my skin. This cock is pressed against my clit and my body jerks in response. The owner of this second cock rubs the head of it up and down my slit, teasing the opening of my pussy by pressing forward but not breaching me. I begin to moan around the cock in my mouth.

Finally the cock teasing my pussy plunges into me and I am rocketed ever closer to my climax. As little as I can move under my restraints and the weight of the man on my chest, I manage to move my hips enough to increase the friction of this second cock in my pussy. I am moaning around the cock in my mouth and flexing my hands while being thoroughly fucked. My climax reaches its apex a moment before the man whose cock is in my mouth removes it and my scream of pleasure is allowed full voice.

The man pumping vigorously in my pussy matches my frenetic movements and soon groans in pleasure and falls against my belly. I am panting and gasping for breath while my body twitches and strains in the aftermath of my orgasm. There are suddenly hands all over my body, caressing and soothing. Whispered praise is voiced as my awareness returns to the room in which I have been on display for the past several hours.

I hear the clink of chain and my hands are brought around to rest on my chest. Another few clinks and my legs are slowly brought together. My cloak, recognizable by the scent of Sir's cologne, is draped over me and my body is gathered to the edge of the table where I lean against someone's chest. My blindfold is still blocking my vision.

I hear the sounds of the party breaking up. I hear the negotiations of which charity will receive the proceeds of the night. I hear the soft breathing and whispered words of praise from the person holding me. Finally, Sir removes my blindfold and turns my body so that I can see him. His smile is enough to know that he is pleased.

"Magnificent, slave!" Mistress says, coming into the room. "We will have to have you and Sir back again the next time we entertain.

ncshare
ncshare
1 Followers