New Year's Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim continue to thrust my lose ass each time yelling "take it!" I groan and moaned like a fucking whore, no words could describe it, or needed to be said back to him. And then he stopped, holding still lying against me. I waited a moment, then looked back at him.

"Did you cum?" I asked. He just shook his head. "You alright?" I asked again, briefly concerned. He didn't move for a second, I pushed him off me and turned around.

"Gotcha." He said, smirking. I laughed for a second, then pushed him out of the way and moved back to the bed. I lied down, grabbing my knees and pulling them towards me. I spread my legs, my gapping asshole exposed, my hard cock slapped against my stomach. I looked at Jim, my face becoming hard and stern.

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can and blow your load into my ass." I said, no doubt getting my point across. And Jim wasted no time seeing that my request was fulfilled.

The bed was high, and Jim's cock was in perfect penetration level. He moved in, sliding his cock all the way up my ass. I put my head back, gritting my teeth as my inside shifted, moving further up inside me. Jim leaned forward putting his hands right by my shoulders, his chest leaning on mine and starting thumping me. and I mean THUMPING me. his hips punished mine, his cock drilled my hole and I grunted with each thrust getting louder and louder. Jim was grunting getting louder and louder. My legs wrapped around him pulling him closer. And in all my life I have never, ever been fucked so hard or so fast or so incredibly aggressive. I hate to suck on Jim's shoulder in order not to scream. Of course he didn't bother to do the same, he let it all out. He groan loud and thunderous as he pumped into me one final time unleashing his massive load.

I felt his thick dick throbbing, his abs tightening as he got his release. He began kissing me, deep and passionate and then I felt his warm hot cum starting to spread through my insides. It was like a big bad injection of warm slime, moving through me, warming me from the inside out.

Then he threw himself off me and cum poured from him wide open asshole as he pulled out. He dropped down to his knees. "Cum in my face." He ordered.

"What?" I asked, confused and still spread eagle.

"Get up, jerk off into my face. Cum on me!" He ordered and begged at the same time. In an instant I sprung up and put my hard cock in front of him. The pounding I just took spurred my prostate, it took me nearly no time at all to work up an orgasm. I put my hand on Jim's forehead, grabbing a tuft of his hair and titled it back. I was getting ready to blow and Jim was staring up at me with an open mouth and wide eyes. "Give it to me." He pleaded.

"Here it comes." I groaned, stopping my jerking motion. I held me cock at the base and let my orgasm let loose. I didn't care where it landed. Some of it went into his mouth, some into his hair, some of it across his nose, but where ever it went, he was moaning, yelling "yes, yes, yes!" as each sling of cum hit his face and until I was all out of jizz. I squeezed the last remained trails of cum from the tip of my head and wiped it on Jim's face and helped feed it to him as he shoveled it into his mouth.

Then I went to knees beside him and fell completely to the floor. He joined me shortly after and we started laughing. "What the fuck was that?" He asked.

"I have no idea." I said, laughing in hysterics.

We lied there for a bit getting our shit together. Eventually, Jim got up and went into the bathroom and we cleaned up. Jim cleaned his face, I cleaned my cum filled butt. We then went to bed, both of sleeping in the nude, occasionally cuddling with one another, but for the most part sleeping off the alcohol.

The next morning when I woke up, we stared at each other, both thinking about what we had done last night. Noticing that Jim's cock was yet again hard, I felt it only necessary to give him a well deserved blow job for the wonderful things he had done to me last night. As I shift to go down on him I groaned. My ass was so incredibly sore. It was a feeling I hadn't felt since I was a virgin.

I repeated my technique same as last night while sucking his cock. Only this time, it was less aggressive, and Jim merely rested his hand on my head and sighed as I did my work. I swallowed each and every last drop of cum he injected into my mouth with great pleasure and ending it with a kiss as I lied back down next to him.

A few moments later, after a chat and decision to do this again next time he's in town we went downstairs for breakfast. And now I ask you to try and imagine the looks and expressions on his parent's face when we sat down with them. Clearly they were aware of what happened last night, clearly they had no idea their son was gay. It was extra uncomfortable, and yet so incredible hilarious. So we laughed.

12