New Year's Eve Costume Party

Story Info
Bill and Belle have friends over for a costume party.
6.9k words
4.19
50.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are cordially invited to a New Year's Eve Celebration to be held at Lady Belle's and Bill's place.

Start time: 7:00 PM

Ending time: Whenever

Comments: This is a costume lifestyle party. You and your sub must stay covered until after you have entered the premises. If you prefer you may change into your costume on premises but all outfits must denote your station in the relationship. All invited will have use of all the delights, which abound on the property after a barbeque at 7:30 PM.

-------------------------------------

"Bill, I need you to finish setting up for the party tonight so that we can get you into your costume. I need us to be ready by 6:00 so that you can assist our guests while I take care of the last minute details."

At 5:00 I was headed into the shower when I heard my Lady B say, "Don't forget to make sure that you have no hair anywhere on your body and to take at least two enemas. I think that you will enjoy the evening so much more if you do." It wasn't long before I was hairless, empty and clean. When I headed into the bedroom to figure out what costume to wear, I saw my mistress wearing a medieval princess outfit. Kneeling by her feet, I asked. "My dear Lady B, I know that you said you had to choose between two different outfits and that the outcome would depend upon my behavior so my question to you is what outfit would you require your submissive to wear tonight."

"Come here, my love. I have found the perfect outfit for you to wear tonight. Sit on the stool and just relax for now." With that said. Lady B moved over to her dressing table and took a large bottle of body cream off of it. She put some on her hands and then slowly, starting at my feet, started to apply the cream to my body. Feeling the cream slide over my feet and then calf's of my legs was making my cock rise. By the time Lady B got to my thighs, I had a raging hard-on and the pre-cum was starting to cover my stomach. Lady B then left off of my legs and started to put cream all over my back. When she moved in front of my, Lady Belle took the time to nip and suck my nipples. She then started to cream up my chest and belly.

"Lady B, I am almost ready to come."

"Don't make me change my mind about your costume little boy. You had better not come until I give you permission to do so."

"Yes mistress. I will do my best to hold on."

By this time, Lady B moved to my testicles and started to suck on them. Every once in a while she would nip at my ball sac and my cock would quiver and leak even more. Knowing that Lady B loved to suck on my testicles and cock, I did everything that I could to hold back on coming. I watched her take my cock in her mouth and very, very slowly swallow more and more of it until she had it all in her mouth. Then she reversed the process just as slowly. After about 5 more times, she stopped for a few moments and said that when she tapped on my knee that I could come. When she started again it was a little faster than before. After about 5 minutes she was going up and down my pole faster than I ever saw her swallow me before. I then felt a tapping on my knee and came so hard that I could hardly catch my breath. By the time I caught my breath again, Lady B was washing off my balls and cock with a warm washcloth. She then applied body cream to both with a great big smile on her face.

"While I am brushing my teeth and finishing getting ready, I would like you to put on your black seamed stockings, black garter belt, black waist cincher and then go in the closet and get your costume off of the hook. No underwear except what I have already specified. If you need help with your waist cincher let me know. We want it nice and tight for tonight so that your girlish figure shows itself in its best light. Oh and for tonight, your name will be Jeanie."

After getting my fancy underwear on, I went to the closet and found a velvet French maid's costume. I tried it on and then called Belle to let her know that it was too tight.

"No dear it isn't too tight. You have your waist cincher too loose. Here let me help you get it tightened up so that we can get your face made up and wig on. The guest will be here shortly and I don't want to disappoint them by being too slow. And Jeanie don't forget to wear your five-inch stilettos. They will set off the outfit just right."

As it was I had to hurry so that I would have time to practice walking in these heels. Although I have tried them on and stood still with on, I had never walked in them so I wanted to have time to practice walking without falling. Having accomplished the slowest of walk with the heels, I went to answer the door. There stood Queen Cleopatra (Lady Victoria) and her slave boy (little john). I gave Queen Cleopatra an envelope that my Lady B gave me to give to her and went to hang up her coat. Just as I finished that, several more people were arriving at the door. There was the Ring Master (Master Jacob) and his decked out pony (Mary Jane); Julius Caesar (Master Mark) and his roman slave girl (Janelle): Blackheart the Pirate (Master Brock) and the captains' mistress (Melissa).

"Welcome all to our little party. My name is Jeanie and I am here for your service tonight." I collected their coats, gave all the masters and mistresses their envelopes and directed them to the backyard where the barbeque was just getting started. The next group of people to come to the door was the Queen of Hearts (Lady Madison) and the Tin Man (Blake); the Amazon Queen (Lady Terry) and the jungle boy (Hank) and then the Veterinarian (Miss Diane) and her Kitty Cat (Dixie). After giving them the same welcome I started to head to the back yard. Just as I got to the back door I heard the doorbell ring and headed back to the front. There stood our last guests the Policeman (Sir Jordan) and a punk gangster (Neil). Policeman Jordan definitely wasn't looking very happy and I apologized for being so slow to answer the door.

"I am not upset with you my dear. This here gangster has been very slow and disrespectful this evening and has put me in a decidedly grouchy mood."

"Thank you, sir for not being angry at me. If you will give me your coats, I can then help you to get to the main swing of the party faster." I gave Sir Jordan his envelope and watched him take Neil to the back yard in handcuffs.

As I strutted through the back door, I took in the scene in front of me. All of the Masters and Mistresses were standing on the lawn and talking and the subs were working on the grilling and getting the tables set up for the dining to come. I immediately went to help the subs that were in the dining area. I made many trips back and forth to the kitchen carrying many different assortments of drinks ranging from tea to wine and scotch. Trying to navigate with these heels on was very vicarious but I was definitely enjoying the challenge.

Walking by the dominants at one point in my travels I heard my Lady B state, "I want everyone to have a good time tonight. To help facilitate that Jeanie is available to all for what ever purpose you might desire. I also want to let you know that I have bowls of condoms throughout the different sections of the yard so that we can use these for our toys and not have to stop to disinfect them all the time and delaying our fun. I do have one request if you need to punish one of your subs outside, I would prefer that they be gagged. Although there is quite a distance between houses in this section of town, people walk by all the time and I wouldn't want there to be any misunderstanding. Now if you can give me an idea of the important things that need to be done this evening we can set up a schedule and make sure that we get it all in."

About a half an hour later the barbecue was in full swing with the masters sitting on comfortable chairs and their subs sitting on pillows, which were next to the chairs to eat. Instead of having the pony seated on a pillow, the Ring Master tethered her to a stake near to where he was eating. The punk gangster was still handcuffed so he was sitting on his pillow but there was no food on his plate. Kitty Cat was trying to curl up on the pillow to sleep so Mistress Diane took her pillow away from her and placed her food into a kitty bowl. "Now dear, little kitty, it is time to eat. You will stand on all fours and eat your food from the bowl without your hands. If you eat very neatly you will receive a reward."

The Ring Master placed a small table next to his pony and placed a bowl of bite-sized pieces of food in a trough on it. "Eat up pretty little lady," he said, "you will need your strength and all your cunning to prove that you are the best pony in the neighborhood tonight."

Policeman Jordan wouldn't undo the gangster's handcuffs so he decided to feed Neil his food from his hand. "Since I can't trust you not to play with yourself, you will stay handcuffed and eat only what I give you. If you bite me your punishment will be that much harder to take. So eat up like a good boy and stop putting on airs like the gangster you try to be."

Dinner was great with grilled steaks, vegetables, hamburgers and hot dogs. Along with these there were many salads and finger foods to eat. I finished eating fairly fast as there just wasn't room with my waist cincher so tight. I got up and carried trays of finger foods and drinks to every one to make sure that no one would go hungry. Every once in a while when I passed Master Jacob or Master Trent, they would have me put the tray on the table, crawl under it and have me open their pants and suck on their cocks. They sure smelled and tasted good. When I passed Policeman Jordan he would have me bend over and he would apply lubricant to my ass. I was getting so horny and I knew that my mistress didn't want me to come so I tried to take my passes of the table slower so that I could get used to all the play that was going on. After the third pass Policeman Jordan was lubing me up with three fingers of lube instead of just one. I so wanted to enjoy this but I didn't want to disappoint my lady. Right before I almost succumbed to the pleasure, I heard my lady say that it was time to clean up the dining area. All play stopped while the subs cleaned tables and put the food away. I then made a run to the kitchen to get more ice and drinks for the dominants. That sure helped me to calm down a bit and gave me a chance to clean myself up a bit too.

As I re-entered the backyard, I noticed that everyone was headed to the secret garden, this area as it has life-size statues of people all in various erotic poses, mythical animals like a unicorn, centaur, male and female, (anatomically correct) and a dragon, and the fanciful mythical statues of fairies, dwarves, and elves. I pranced over to Lady B and gave her a drink of Scotch. Walking a step behind my lady I had time to observe our other friends. Hank, the jungle boy, was walking on a lead behind Lady Terry the Amazon queen. Everyone once in a while she would pull the lead so that he was walking next to her and then pet his head in an effort to calm him. It seemed that Hank kept trying to free Kitty from her mistress, Mistress Diane. The interplay between the couples as they kept to character was a great turn-on.

Upon entering the garden, Policeman Jordan asked Lady B if I could assist him in teaching punk Neil the lesson he needed to learn. Upon getting a positive reply from her, Sir Jordan took me to the side and explained that my assistance would be greatly appreciated and very necessary for Neil's development. He then turn to Neil and took the handcuffs off of him.

"Neil, I want you to explain to our friends why we were late in coming to the party and slowing down everyone's fun."

By looking at Neil's face I could tell that he didn't expect to have to explain what had happened and that he was very ashamed. Finally, he closed his eyes and said softly, "I was leaving the house to go to another party with a girl when Sir Jordan came home. I thought that I wouldn't be missed."

"Why, Neil, did you want to go to another party?"

"Because I was afraid." Neil said.

"I am curious as to why you were afraid. Were you not excited to get the costumes and come to the party? Explain why you seemed so excited yesterday about the party and today you wanted to run." Jordan requested.

"I had a lot of fun picking out the costumes and really wanted to come to the party. The more I thought of it the more my thoughts ran away with me. It was then that I became afraid. I think I was afraid of my desires. I was afraid that I would disappoint you and not be able to be what I think we both think I can be. So instead of trying to face my fears, I decided that I would leave before you got home."

"Desires and wants are nothing to be afraid of. By learning what we desire and want helps us to become better people. Because instead of talking with me about this you planned to disgrace me and everyone here by being a baby and running away. I had hoped that this part of your education would be more private but because of your actions we need to deal with your actions now. Jeanie, I want you to take Neil over to the submissive lady and to start to assist him in stripping away his beautiful punk costume, which he does not deserve to wear. After you have his pants off, please make sure that his ankles are cuffed. I want him to face our friends while you help me."

Neil was about 5'8" and very slight of build. As instructed in my short conversation with Sir Jordan, I took unbuttoned Neil's shirt. I kissed and licked each inch of skin that I uncovered. Neil put his hands behind his neck and started to look down. I saw the desire filling his eyes and took some extra time licking his belly button while I undid his pants. Because I was instructed to not touch Neil's cock, I kissed his legs and belly as I took his pants off. By the time I had the ankle cuffs attached to the bolts, his cock was standing straight as a sword. I then went over to my Lady Belle.

"Sir Jordan, I must say that you have one fine specimen of male flesh here. Would it be okay if I rewarded by Blake with a little use of your punk? He has been a very good boy but he doesn't think that he has a heart. I think that if you would allow him some contact that he would definitely realize that under all that tin is a heart of gold."

"Lady Madison, I think that is a great idea." Jordan replied. He then asked Lady Victoria if little john could also help him out. Then he very quietly gave Blake and Little John some instructions and then went to sit on the bench next to both Lady Madison and Lady Victoria.

Both Blake and Little John looked at each other and then walked over to Neil. With one on each side of Neil they started to kiss his face with soft butterfly kisses. When Blake took Neil's lips John moved to his neck and started to kiss him behind the ears and to suck on his neck. In tandem they both moved down Neil's body. You could hear Neil moaning when Blake or John would hit one of his erotic hot spots.

"Remember, Neil, you are not to come. This is punishment not pleasure. If you come then the punishment will move to a different area of training." Sir Jordan stated. In the meantime Mistress Diane, the veterinarian, had her kitty licking her thighs and her hot moist cunt. She then had her kitty lay down on the grass and took a rabbit vibrator and inserted it into Kitty's pussy. "You have been such a good little kitty. Just lay here and enjoy all the sensations that you are about to receive. You may come as often as you like as long as you give others pleasure as well."

Kitty was soon lost to the sensations of this new toy. The tip of it turned in fast circles hitting the very wet walls of her pussy. There was a section of the toy near the base that had balls moving up and down that made it feel like it was thrusting into her. Then there was the rabbit that kept up a very fast pace on her clit. It wasn't long before she was meowing very loudly. At this point Mistress Diane took a seat on her kitty's face and told her to get her tongue busy. Watching both of them come had male cocks in the garden standing at attention.

Neil was so enthralled by what was happening to him and watching Mistress Diane and Dixie that he lost control and started coming. When he was finished he could barely catch his breath. He then realized that he messed up again and tears started to slowly drip down his face. Sir Jordan walked over to him and showed him a flogger. "I guess you really did want to experience some pain tonight. Remember that your safe word is red for tonight. Lady Victoria would you like to assist me in teaching my punk kid some control."

He then turned Neil so that he was facing the statue and attached the wrist cuffs to her arms near the elbows. "Let's see if you can learn from this." Jordan stated. Taking turns, Victoria and Jordan started to flog Neil starting on his shoulders and working his way down. They went up and down the body lightly for three rounds and then they concentrated on turning his ass a lovely shade of dark pink to light red. Every once in a while they would stop and Blake or Little John would softly suck his cock back so that it stood tall in all its glory or to lick the kisses off of Neil's face. After what seemed like a half an hour, we all heard Neil call, "Red, please sir stop. Red. Red. Red."

Both Lady Victoria and Sir Jordan stopped immediately and released Neil from the restraints. Jordan thanked Victoria for her assistance and then held Neil while he sobbed. Janelle then gave Jordan some cold cream, which he used to softly rub onto Neil's back and then he turned him over and started to rub his testicles and cock with the cream. Jordan knew that Neil was almost at his limit of control so he softly said, "There can be much pleasure or pain in learning lessons. You have chosen both the lessons of pleasure and pain tonight. Now show me how much you appreciated the lessons that you just learned. COME." And come he did. He must have had at least five spurts of come and his body was still acting as if it was coming even though no more was erupting from his gorgeous cock.

Lady B then stood up and said, "It is time for a short break and then Master Jacob would like all of us to congregate on the lawn chairs. I think fifteen minutes will give us all time to collect ourselves be there then."

It wasn't long before everyone was once again gathered in the backyard. Master Jacob looked great in his Ring Master outfit and MJ made a great pony girl. While we were gone the Ring Master braided purple ribbons through pony girls tail and place the bit in her mouth and the pony hood with ears and harness on her head. With the purple ribbons running through her mane (hair), MJ was a beautiful sight to see.

"I am very glad to bring before you a new pony girl who I have entered into a competition next month. Lady B, I am grateful that you will allow me to show you Pretty Girls new routine. We have been working very hard to get her up to par with the older entrants and having this time before an audience should help teach her how to cope with her nerves before a competition."

Talking softly to Pony Girl, Ring Master said, "We will do one turn slowly and then the other four rotations of the routine you will do at full speed. Remember your form, knees always come up, tail swishing beautifully behind you, head up and shoulders back. Enjoy and know that any correction is for your own good."

With Ring Master always to the inside of the ring, MJ started to do her dressage routine, shaking her head in a very sensual manner. Prancing once in a circle back to the beginning then right steps to the side, pirouette around once facing the opposite direction, forward steps then sliding steps to the left. Pirouette again, face the next direction then start the procedure all over again. Ring Master would tap her right thigh with the crop when she was to go right and her left thigh to go left. If she was to go forward she got a tap from the crop on her rear end. Everyone was enjoying the dance when it was time for Pretty Girl to speed up. Pretty Girl was slowly starting to forget to bring her knees up as high as Ring Master wanted and he would give her a hard crop on the offending knee. When she was doing well, Ring Master would take the crop and rub her breasts with it or rub the tip of the crop between her legs to show is approval. In the middle of the second of the second rotation all the remaining masters and mistresses had their subs eating them. When Pony Girl was done all her rotations, she and Ring Master received applause from all the dominants that were there. Ring Master took the harness off of Pony Girl and started rubbing her down with massage oil then leaning her against the pole where she had been tethered commenced giving her a very long and hard fucking. The dominants watching told their subs that they were to make sure that they all came at the same time. The sounds of every one climaxing at the same time soon filled the night air. It was a glorious sound for all involved.

12