New Years Eve Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave released his hold on her ass, and moved his hands forward to caress and squeeze her breasts, paying special attention to her nipples. After a couple of minutes, it seemed to have the desired effects of reassuring her that he wasn't going to move before she was ready, and to help her relax by distracting her a bit

Dave could feel it as she managed to get more and more relaxed; so he was ready when she finally told him "Okay, go ahead"

Taking her ass in his hands again, he spread her cheeks enough to be able to watch as he slowly, and carefully, pushed into her again. The lubricant he had applied to both of them made it easier, and it was not long before he felt the ring of her anus wrapped around the base of his erect cock. At that point, he stopped again, to give her a chance to 'catch her breath', as it were, from the experience.

Finally, content with her progress, she said "Okay, I'm ready, I think. Go ahead and start fucking me."

He carefully slid himself back out, until only the head of his cock was in her. As he did, he could hear her give out a single, continuous moan, lasting as long as his actions did - and relaxing even more, as well.

Dave paused again for a few seconds, then started pressing himself into her again, and getting another decidedly aroused moan as a reward. Again, he paused a few seconds before sliding back out of her. He continued like that, pausing a bit at the end of each stroke, for another couple of minutes, ever so gradually reducing the pauses, until he was finally making slow, continuous love to her most personal of openings.

She applauded his efforts with her pants and moans, and even gasps of pleasure; finally, she was able to gasp out "Oh, it feels so good!"

With that encouragement, he started speeding up his actions, gradually, until he was finally, fully, making love to her nether opening. He wasn't forceful about it; rather, it was a steady (if quick), gentle pistoning in and out of her, savouring the sight and feeling of her rosebud as it slid up and down his length. He could feel himself start down the path to his climax.

Looking down at her, he saw that she wanted to give herself some attention, so Dave released her arms from the leather straps. She then used one hand to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. Leaning forward a bit, he took one hand off her arse and slid it through her pubic hair, until he was able to use his fingertip to stroke and circle and press her clitoris in time with his efforts. In only a few moments, she had a small orgasm, clamping her anus down on him until it was almost painful - but not enough to stop, or even slow, Dave as he continued to slide in and out of her. When her spasms passed, it didn't seem to have left her any less aroused; quite the opposite in fact: she would grunt and gasp out "Oh!" each time he 'hit bottom' on his in strokes, and give a slightly disappointed moan when he withdrew.

As he started to feel the first tight, tingling sensations in the end of his cock, he started speeding up his thrusts, as well; still being careful not to hurt her, his thrusting became more forceful, as well.

Finally, though, it simply got to be too much for Dave, and he had to abandon his attentions to her clitoris; focusing instead on his own pleasure. After only a couple of minutes, he felt the approach of his own release, and slowed down to take a few long, slow strokes in and out of her to maximise it. When he felt the tensioning in his balls that told him the next thrust would be his last, he pushed into her quickly, and then tried to bury himself in her ass as the first of several jets of semen shot deep into her. This was enough to trip her into her own orgasm, as well, shrieking as it hit her. Not only did she tighten around his cock, but he could feel the spasms passing through her vagina as well, along the bottom of his buried member. Panting from his exertions, he held her hips steady and jabbed into her rear entrance a few times as her climax slowly tapered off, causing her to release another small cry and several moans.

As Dave's cock deflated, he withdrew from her, the ring of her anus tight enough to milk the last few drops from it as it slid out.

Dave undid the straps and Karen sat up and he took her in his arms and they kissed, 'you were fantastic' he told her 'he would like to meet you here again'.

Karen found herself saying yes, but was not at first sure why, he had woken up a hidden desire within her to be dominated, yet treated well by a powerful man. He had taken many women for the first time like Karen, but he had never enjoyed it so much as with her. He was noted for his careful approach and this resulted him being very much in demand within the group.

Sandra reappeared and took Karen for a shower and a massage. Sandra restored her hair and makeup. Sandra helped her dress in some very sexy and revealing underwear and Karen looked even more gorgeous than before she had been lead away by Ted. She rejoined Tony in the main hall, they enjoyed a slow dance. She looked fantastic, radiant, and her make up looked very special, crimson red lipstick, blue eye shadow, stuck out as the obvious changes to what Karen normally wore. He whispered in her ear that he had watched her session with Dave through the two-way mirror, Sarah had taken him to the viewing gallery, she sucked his cock whilst he watched Karen getting arse fucked. As he told her this, she moved her body close to his and felt his strong erection, 'hmm I can't wait until we get home darling' she whispered in his ear. 'You can fuck me like that later'

Ted and Carol rejoined them, they were very pleasant and reassured Tony and Karen that anything that had gone on tonight between them would be kept secret. They arranged to meet up privately at a local hotel the following week were they enjoyed a wild night of straight sex with each other.

They have now both been welcomed into the special club.

12