New Years Eve Party Skinny Dipping

Story Info
Single girls skinny dipping with 2 couples ends up steamy.
2.9k words
4.44
140.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers

New Years 2003

I went over to spend the afternoon at a friend Shelly on new-years eve. I was planning on driving home by 6pm to spend new years eve with my family, a bit of a boring evening but tradition. It was just about 6pm and I was getting into my car and my tire was blown. To make things worse my spare was also flat from a previous blow out and I had never had it repaired. I called home and my mom said I should rather spend new years with Shelly than start driving when it got dark and lots of drunken drivers may be on the road. Shelly was going with her boyfriend and another couple to this party and she said I should come with her. Although Shelly is a friend of mine she mixes with much wilder people than myself and I don’t really fit in with her crowd. I was a reluctant to join them but she persisted and she said she even had a little black number to lend me for the party. I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and had nothing with me so I was quite happy she had something to lend me.

It was getting late so Shelly said “You go shower first and then put the dress on and I will call the others and organise them to fetch us in 30 minutes”. I took the black dress with me into her bathroom and showered. I dried myself and then put my bra and panties on. I said to myself it’s a pity I didn’t have a fresh pair to put on. I had these cotton hipster bikini briefs and a matching bra with purple and yellow flowers, a bit girlish but cute. I then faced the mirror and pulled the black dress made of a clingy soft satin and lycra material over my neck and down over my torso. It was quite figure hugging tight and had spaghetti straps over the shoulders and was backless. I Looked in the mirror and turned around and the missing back went quite low. My panties showed as the bottom border on the backless dress was so low. I tried to pull the straps up but there were no clasps to tighten it. I then looked in front. It was a very sexy dress but very revealing. The front cut over my breasts quite low, just covering my nipples, exposing my breasts on the insides and then the material cut again right into the breasts on the sides exposing the sides of my breasts. I had never worn something that showed so much breast before and I felt kinda uncomfortable, like a walking around slut. I still had my underwear on and I went out of the bathroom and Shelly whistled as I came out and said how great I looked. I pulled a face and said I couldn’t wear it as it was too revealing and too big for me- I felt like it was tight around the hips but slipping off my breasts. Shelly said I should stop being so shy and she was also going to wear something daring. I asked her if she had anything else for me but she said that would be the only thing she had that would fit me. She was at least two sizes bigger than me and wore a size 12, when I was a petite size 8., but I had voluptuous size C breasts when she had perky size A breasts.

Shelly went into her bathroom to shower and I did my hair. She came out a few minutes later wearing a baby blue mini dress, which also showed a lot of breast. It was so skintight that you could see her g sting pantyline through the light material. She looked stunning. She looked at me and said I better loose that bra as the back is strapless. I went back into the bathroom and I took my bra off. My breasts now pushed against the material and you could see the entire side and a lot of cleavage. I tried not to think about how showy I was. I hoped my friends wouldn’t see me wherever we were going. I looked around and no matter how much I pulled my panties down they kept on emerging above the bottom line on the back of my dress. I was frustrated and shelly was shouting that the others had arrived. I quickly lifted my foot up, pulled my panties down and off my high heel shoes, I looked around in the mirror. It looked much better now.

I got into the car and met Jason, Shelly’s boyfriend and their friends Carla and James. Carla was wearing a black dress too. We went to this party and drank cocktail after cocktail until we were so drunk. My inhibitions had gone and I felt relaxed in the crowd. Suddenly it was midnight. We drank more and cheered and then decided to go for a walk down to the ocean.

It was a hot humid night and it was good to get some fresh air. We got to the beach about 30 minutes later and there were a few groups scattered around the beach and we went to sit by the rock pool and have another downer. It was a lot of fun and although I was with 2 couples I still felt part of it. Carla then says “Its really hot lets swim”. She then pulls off her dress off her shoulders and jumps into the pool wearing only her black satin hipster panties. She didn’t mind having the others see her breasts. They were tiny anyway. Jason and James then pull their shirts off and then their pants and jump in wearing their boxer shorts. My friend Shelly then pulls me and says come on lets jump. She takes off her blue dress and jumps in in her white g string panties and also no bra. I suddenly realised If I took off the dress I would be nude. I panicked, and just stood there. The others were swimming into the waves coming over the wall of the pool and calling me, shouting my name. The alcohol and the heat of the evening was affecting me and I was feeling aroused by all this happening around me. I suddenly just thought who cares, and I pulled the dress over my breasts and down my hips. I was standing there in the nude. I was not sure if I should cover my breasts with my arms or just try and be natural. The others were all looking at me as I walked towards the steps. I looked down and noticed the curls of my pubic hair standing out and I just in a robotic state jumped in. I don’t know what had got into me but I was feeling quite horny and my hormones just rushed into my brain. I swam to the others. The water was just above waist hight and they were standing there. The other two girls with tiny breasts and as I surfaced and stood up my large size C breasts came into view. The guys were staring and I knew it. My nipples hardened and stood erect like a half an inch. I was excited and couldn’t explain if it was the alcohol or what. The other girls had little nipple erections you get from the cold. We swam around and it was a lot of fun but then it started to get cold. The feeling of being seen aux natural for the first time was liberating and I was enjoying it. Some naughty demon inside me wanted to show more and have opportunities for the others to see more of me. I don't know what hit me.

They started to group into couples and hold each other. I now felt like a sore thumb sticking out. We were all still drunk. Carla and her boyfriend swam to the end of the pool and I saw them kiss and I noticed James’s hand cupping her breasts as they kissed. Shelly and Jason swam to the other end and she also embraced and kissed. I felt like I shouldn’t be there and started to turn and swam away, splashing around while the others were busy. Shelly and Jason swam up to the steps where I was and then got out. Shelly put on Jason’s shirt and the two of them said they were going for a walk on the beach and would be back later.

I lay at the end of the pool leaning over the pool wall gazing at the incoming white water from the ocean. I lifted my torso up and leaned over more knowing I was lifting my but above the water and that it would be visible to the others. I heard when Carla call me. She told me to swim to them. I didn’t want to be in their way but I also had nowhere to go so I did just that. I got there and noticed that a pair of boxer shorts were hanging on the wall .It must have been James’s. She then told me to help her as she had got her foot stuck in the hole in the wall and James was not able to get it out. I looked at her leg and it was twisted into this tiny hole and needed to be repositioned to get her out. James then said that he tried but couldn’t free her leg. I got closer but the only way I could help her was to climb up on the wall and pull her leg from on top of the wall. I climbed up realising I was naked and my butt was showing as I climbed out. I turned around hoping James would not moved from his position, as he couldn’t see my front from the side where he was standing. I looked at him and noticed that he was staring at me. I had to help Carla so I just continued. I leaned over and tried to manoeuvre her leg. It was not working.

James then swam to her and was now right in front of me. I noticed his glance right at my bush, which was showing. I knew he was staring and It shot stabs of sexual excitement through me. My nipples went erect again. I felt my clitoris starting to swell and fill with blood. I suddenly was transformed and wanted him to look at me. I on purpose sat down on my bum and lifted my knees and opened my legs as I continued to pull at Carla’s leg. I looked down at myself and my clit and vulva were showing and I was wet down there. Carla’s leg started to give and her foot was released. She turned around and saw my nakedness and saw James and knew he was enjoying what had sitting half a metre in front of him. Carla then said to me, “ what happened to your undies”, I answered, “ I never had any on tonight”. Carla thanked me for helping her with her leg and she sat up and sat next to me on the wall.

She then told James to come sit next to her. He didn’t want to get out of the water, but Carla pushed and pushed and she pulled at him, He had his boxers off and as he came up to sit next to her, she moved leaving a space between her and myself. He had a rock hard standing erection and he looked down embarrassed. Carla then started to tease him “James, I bet that is not from my leg, I bet its from a pussy”. She then moved away and said she wanted him to stay there and she wanted me to touch his erection I caused. I was so embarrassed. She then stood up and pulled her panties down. She had no pubic hair and she stood there and put a finger onto her pussy and started rubbing. I was so turned on seeing this. I couldn’t bear it anymore so I just let go and I lifted my foot and leaned over and I put his cock into my mouth.

It was long and I salivated my mouth and let my spit run down his shaft as I went up and down on it. I felt his hand grab my butt and his fingers enclose around my butt. I suddenly felt another hand grasp my breasts and start sucking on my nipples. It was Carla. It was not possible for me to go down on his cock again so I pulled at it with hands. I felt an orgasm pulsate through me as the tension in my breasts and nipples rose to a crescendo. I wanted to be fucked so badly and as I went down to suck his dick more Carla moved her face down to my hips pulled at my legs to and put her face right down into my crotch. It was a bit crazy and we all couldn’t move so I got onto my kneed and Carla put her face under my dripping pussy as I leaned forward and sucked James’s cock. I went right down to his balls and I cupped it with my hands. I felt Carla’s lips and tongue on my pussy, licking down my slit and then as she pulled my swollen big clit into her teeth and pulled at it, I screamed out as I orgasmed again. I licked his balls and then sucked his cock up and down. He was leaning forward and I could sense he was cumming. I felt his cock start to pulsate and I increased my speed as Carla was pulling up and down on my clit and I heard him moan. His dick started to oscillate and I pulled my mouth off. The head of his cock was read and white cum was coming out. As he pulsated and moaned together, his cum started to fly into the air, some of it landing on my face, then in my eyes, then on my hair and breasts.

He then pulled away and Carla got up and moved in front of me. She wanted me to lick her cunt. I lay down on her and moved around wiping white cum all over my breasts onto her breasts. Our nipples touched each other’s. I put my hand over her cunt. It was on fire. It was so hot. I pout a finger in and I touched her in and out. She was now screaming and pulling at my back, scratching it hard. I felt pain and excitement at the same time. She dug her nails right into my butt and I lifted her torso up moved back and sucked her clit. It was so juicy and smelt salty and sexy. I enjoyed it and sucked it more. I looked up and noticed that James had a hardon again. He got up and suddenly as I was down arched over sucking her pussy again I felt a hard cock enter my pussy from behind. I let out a moan and I was finally being fucked. He then got out of me after a few seconds and pulled me away as he entered Carlas wet pussy. She was shaking in orgasm and the two off them fucked as I watched. I had never seen anything like this before. I masturbated right by their side and I touched my clit as they pounded into each other. Each time they made these groans of pleasure I let out a whine and as they got faster and faster I touched myself harder and harder. I knew they were about to come so I got up and as James was ramming into Carla from behind I grabbed his cock and balls and rubbed them hard as they enter into her pink slit. I felt her cum dripping down the base of his cocks and I took my finger and put it into my mouth again to taste it. I then put my finger in my cunt and then into Carla’s mouth. I looked at her face. Her eyes were closing tensely and she was biting her lips. She started to whine loudly and Shake as she came and climaxed. I squeezed his balls and I felt it was big and swollen. I felt it offload as Jason came again. This time he pulled his cock out of Carla and his cum splashed on her butt crack.

We were all sweated. We all fell into the pool exhausted. Carla and James hugged and then beckoned me to join them. We all hugged. We were so tired and then we got out and put our clothes on again. There was this bond between the three of us. I could not explain it but we smiled at each other feeling complete and fulfilled, sexually satisfied for the moment. Shelly and Jason arrived back. Perfect timing. We were all dressed and walked back to the car. Shelly asked me if there was something wrong with my eyes as they were bloodshot red.

I wish all my fans a happy new year and look forward to more fan mail at the link below.

Racqel
Racqel
703 Followers