New Years Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Thank you. I hope so too." I answered. "You are quite beautiful."

"That will defiantly earn you a dance later." She said with a giggle.

Jill pulled me along and we put our coats in the first room and then continued on to a large room on the first floor that was playing some music from speakers mounted all around the room. On one end of the room was a large brick fireplace with a crackling fire, and sofa's and soft chairs arrayed around it. Above the fireplace was a huge plasma TV. There were a large number of couples already dancing, ranging from what I guessed were mid forties to mid twenties. The women were all beautifully dressed, and to be honest, pretty hot looking.

Jill and I danced several slow dances and a few fast bump and grind numbers, generally having fun with each other. The music was interrupted and Joan stood on a chair at the end of the room. "I would like to thank everyone for coming. We are going to start our ice breaker game. My husband is going through with a bowl of red chips and white chips. Every man gets a red chip and ever woman a white one. Look at your chip and keep it to yourself. Now for the fun part. Guys... Put the chip in your underwear. Ladies, in your bra, if you have one. If not, be creative. The idea is for the next half hour to dance with as many partners as you need to. Fish out their chip and see if it matches yours. If so that's your partner. Now... you don't need to tell them who you are, just remember who it is. If you find your partner early... well go ahead and keep looking, no one will know if you're looking for your partner or just having fun feeling them up. Have fun!"

I soon got a chip and looked at the number and then slipped it into my underwear. I had to loosen my belt a few notches to get my hand inside, and decided to leave it that way so the ladies would be able to get in as well. The music started with a bump and grind number. Couples split and different partners started dancing together.

The first lady to come by was wearing a long dress with deep cleavage. It was easy to see the chip in her bra, but to get to it I had to slide my hand into her top. I took my time as we danced her hand in my pants, squeezing my dick and fishing for the chip while I squeezed her nipple on my way to her chip. I finally pulled her chip out and looked at it, putting it back where I found it, squeezing her nipple again. She kissed me before moving off to find another chip.

I picked another lady and slide up to her, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close. She ground her ass into my crotch as I moved both hands to her chest, feeling for her chip. She didn't have a bra on so I decided to check lower. I slid my hand under her skirt and found her chip in her thong panty. I stroked her already wet pussy with my fingers before pulling her chip out to look at. I slipped it back in place as her hand snaked into my pants through my now open zipper. She squeezed my dick and then felt around for my chip, finding it and checking the number. She grinned and put it back in, squeezing me again before heading off to another partner.

I went through several partners, getting more turned on with each partner. I was dancing with a very chesty lady wearing a snug sweater with an oversized neck on it, and a short spandex skirt. I slid my hand up under her sweater, and felt around bra. I found the chip deep under her right breast. She turned to face me, and grinned. "You're going to have to go deep for this one!" she practically shouted in my ear.

"No problem." I shouted back hiking up her sweater over the top of her tits. She moved her hands to hold it up for me while I slid one hand into her bra, cupping her huge tit and pulled the cup down, deliberately on the side that didn't have the chip. I hooked the material under her tit and then went after the other side. I soon had both large tits out and bouncing around tantalizingly in front of me. I finally reached into the folded material and pulled out the chip, examining the number. It matched mine, but I didn't let on. I put the chip back and leaned down and kissed each nipple before I put the bra back in place.

She dropped her sweater back down and then moved her hands to my pants. She left the belt buckled but undid the snap and pulled them apart as far as she could. She slid her hands inside and pulled my hard dick out, letting it bounce around as I danced. Only then did she slide her hand in and pull the chip out. She smiled at me and winked in recognition that we were partnered, before leaning down and kissing the head of my dick before tucking me back in. With a parting smile she danced away to a new partner. I looked around and saw Angie not far away. I danced over and slid my arms around her, pulling us together. She looked over her shoulder and smiled when she recognized me.

"Hey stranger! Having fun?"

"Yep." I said sliding my hands under her dress at her thighs and running them up the inside of her legs, stroking her pussy through her panties before continuing up her body to her tits, dragging the dress along with em.

"You could have gone in through the top." She said with a giggle.

"That wouldn't have been near as much fun." I answered as I cupped both tits inside her bra, exposing most of her body to anyone who cared to look. Not like I was the only one doing that either.

I found her chip and fished it out, giving it a cursory look but really using it as an excuse to feel her firm tits in my hands again. I put the chip back into her bra and then let her dress fall back in place.

"My turn!" she said with a grin, undoing my belt and letting my pants fall half way down my legs, holding them up with the ends of my belt. She slid my underwear down exposing my dick while she pulled the chip from in my underwear. She bent down and sucked the head of my dick into her mouth and held it there while she pulled my briefs back up . she let go of my dick, leaving it stick straight up and slid the chip in. she grinned at me while she pulled my pants up and buckled the belt loose, leaving the head of my dick exposed over the top of my pants. "Let's see what your next dance partner does with that?" she whispered into my ear before she kissed me, dancing away as soon as she broke the kiss.

I turned around and was face to face with the hostess, Joan. "I promised you a dance." She shouted to me as she turned around to grind her butt into my crotch. I felt her hand slide between us and my hard dick was soon sticking out of the front of my pants. I slid my hands down her body and pulled the dress up her legs until her bare ass was rubbing against my dick. I knew she didn't have a bra on, but I continued to pull the dress up until her whole body was exposed, cupping her perfectly shaped tits as they bounced and wiggled. I slowly slid my hand down her front, letting the dress stay hooked over her tits, finding her tiny thong panty. I slid a hand inside and pulled out the chip with one hand, and pulled her thong down her hips with the other.

I felt her hand slide between us and push my dick down until she could slide her pussy along its top. She leaned forward and pushed my dick up, engaging my head into her hot pussy and then pushing herself over me. We both groaned as she ground her ass against me to the music. All too soon she pulled off my dick and turned around to face me, my wet dick pressing against her belly. She pulled my face to hers and gave me a wet sensuous kiss while I played with her hard nipples. "I hope I get to ride that one again later." She said into my ear after we broke the kiss.

"Me too." I said breathlessly as she stepped back and pulled her thong back up, holding the front out so I could both see her pussy and insert the chip back in. Then she let it snap back into place and pulled her dress down. With a big smile she tucked me back into my pants and danced away.

I had one more partner before the music ended and Joan climbed on the chair.

"Ok. Hopefully everyone is well turned on, which is the whole point. We're going to play the sleeping bag game next. Everyone find your partner and go down to the rec room. The rules are simple. You have to get all of your clothes and your partners clothes off while zipped in a sleeping bag. You have to stay in the bag and your hands have to stay in the bag. Oh yes, one more twist this time... Ladies you have to make your partner cum, but he can't do it inside you. It has to be on you. Selection of the packages is done as you finish. Put the package you choose into the ladies basket and then you can either dance, use the pool or one of the hot tubs until the next game... Oh yes. Men... tease the ladies to the brink, but don't let them climax. You'll spoil the next game."

There was general clapping and movement as people pared up. I found my partner, the chesty lady and she led me down the stairs to the rec room. She told me to take my shoes off and we put them in a basket at the end of a sleeping bag laid out on the floor. I pulled the zipper down and pulled it open, holding my hand out to her to help her down. I lay down next to her and pulled her tight to me while I wrapped my arms around her to reach the zipper. It took me a minute, but we got it zipped with both of us inside.

"Ok stud. You wanted me naked on the dance floor, now's your chance." She said with a giggle. "By the way my name is Mary."

"I'm looking forward to it Mary... I'm Mike. I'd shake your hand, but they're a bit busy." I said quietly.

"I know." She giggled again while I squeezed her ass, while waiting for Joan to say it was time to start. Everyone seemed zipped in so she shouted to go. To say it was tight quarters was an understatement. I worked on getting her sweater worked up by bunching the material up in my hands, and then rolled us on my back so she could lift herself off of me a little. I worked the material up and over her large tits before pushing it up to the top of the bag.

She slid down into the bag until her head was under the edge, allowing me to push the sweater all the way off. I tossed it out of the bag and went to work on the snap of her bra. She put her arms over her head to allow me to pull the shoulder straps up and off and then I tossed it out as well as it cleared her arms. I felt her undo my pants and pull them down far enough to free my dick, which I felt her wrap her bare tits around while she pushed my shirt up. She slid up my body, dragging her tits along my bare stomach as she worked the material of my shirt up. It was my turn to snuggle down into the bag so she could get it over my head. I ended up with her tits in my face and couldn't resist sucking one of her nipples into my mouth and teased it with my tongue while I unzipped the back of her skirt and pulled it down her ass. It took a lot of wiggling on her part, but I pushed her skirt down and off her legs before coming back up to the top of the bag to toss it aside.

Mary giggled as I went back down again kissing and sucking her tits as I pushed her thong panty down and off, teasing her now bare pussy with my fingers as I did. I stayed down as far as I could to work her stockings down her legs. I cheated and rubbed her pussy with my hand every chance I got. I finally came up for air with the remains of what she had been wearing. It was her turn to wiggle down into the bag, and she did, her big tits wiggling down my body as she did. She pushed my pants and underwear down as far as she could and then slid back up using her bare legs to work my pants and underwear down and off. She snuggled down into the bag again and I felt her hands near my feet. I pulled my legs up as far as I could an she slid my socks off and then came up with both my pants and socks, tossing them out onto the pile.

"Now let's fuck!" she said onto my ear as she spread her legs as far as she could. I moved between her legs and she guided me into her pussy. "Just remember to give it to me on me rather than in me." She panted as I started stroking in and out of her in little short strokes.

"Won't take long." I answered. "After playing with you I'm ready to fill you full."

"Ohhhhh good boy!" she cooed as I came closer.

I pulled out of her pussy and started sliding against her body, seconds from blowing my load.

"Come on baby. Give it to me!" she cooed as she reached between us and stroked my dick.

"Ohhhhh." I groaned as my dick began pumping its load onto her belly and into her hands.

"Ohhhhh yes!" she cooed. "All of it. Pump it out on me! Oh god I need to cum!" she mumbled as my body twitched against hers. Finally done I unzipped the bag and we climbed out, standing up, my cum dripping down her front. She smiled and rubbed it into her belly like lotion as we walked together over to the table to pick a box. Several had already been chosen but there were a large number left. We walked back to the bag, put it in our clothes basket and then headed out to the covered pool.

"Wow." I said as I looked over the pool. The lights were on under the water, giving the only illumination there was. From my vantage point I could see several naked bodies, including Angie and Becky, who I had a lot of fun with at the last party. I could see Becky's big tits floating on the surface as she pushed off the wall. Mary and I walked down into the water and she slid into my arms.

"Now about that tit sucking you started.... Feel free to do that all you want." Mary whispered.

"You mean like this?" I said sinking down and lifting her up a little. I suctioned one of her tits to my mouth and flicked the nipple with my tongue.

"Oh yeah.... Just like that. God I want to cum so bad." She moaned.

We played in the pool for almost half an hour, before we were called back to the next game.

"Well, now that we're all naked!" Joan said from on her chair. "We're going to play the next game. If all the ladies would go collect your boxes." She said, sending all the ladies to find their boxes and then come back. "Ok. Ladies, you can open your box. Inside you will find a vibrator. This game is called vibrating chairs. Your partner will insert your vibrator, and of course play with you as much as they want, until the music starts. Once the music starts you will get up and walk around, leaving your little toy running, until the music stops. When that happens, sit on whoever you are standing in front of, and he will play with you as long as the music is stopped. When you climax, you're out! Last woman standing wins! Sound like fun? Ok. Let's go!" she called as she climbed down from the chair.

"Come on stud!" Mary said, handing me the dick shaped vibrator. "I can't wait to get this in me!" She led me to the chairs and then sat down on my lap, facing away from me. She wrapped an arm around my neck and let me look down her front, lifting and spreading her legs wide for me. I rubbed the head of the artificial dick up and down her sopping wet slit feeding it slowly into her. "Oh god!" she groaned as I slid it slowly in and out of her. I turned on the device and she felt it start vibrating inside her pussy. "MMMMMM" she moaned as the music started.

"Up you go sweetie!" I said helping her to her feet. I watched a the women walk or waddle by trying hard to not climax as their vibrators moved and wiggled and vibrated inside them. The music stopped and an olive skinned Asian woman sat on my lap. She leaned back against me and spread her legs, letting me get to the silver bullet vibrator that she had inside her. I pulled it out and ran it over her clit, getting a moan from her lips.

"Ohhh" she squeaked as I ran the tip around her hard clit. The music started again so I pushed it back into her leaking pussy and helped her up. The ladies walked around again, moving slowly past us. The music stopped and one of the ladies I recognized from the last party sat on my lap. She had a dick shaped vibrator that was twisting and pumping in and out, which I helped along, stroking it in and out and stroking her clit with my thumb at the same time. Her whole body shook and spasmed as her climax washed over her. Hers weren't the only cries of pleasure I could hear. By the time the music started almost half the women were gone, still sitting on the laps of the guys that made them cum. Since I was essentially out of the game, I got to play with the lady on my lap as long as the game continued. She pulled the vibrator from her pussy and set it on the floor, standing up and turning to face me.

"How bout some of the real thing?" she asked as she aimed my dick at her pussy. She sank her tight hole down on my dick and was soon bouncing away on me, her small tits bouncing and jiggling in front of me. My dick had a mind of its own and almost without warning, I started to gush cum deep into her pussy, driving her own body back to another climax. Her pussy squeezed and pulsed around my squirting dick, both of us struggling to breath as our combined climaxes surged through us. After long minutes she sagged against me, both of us breathing hard.

"God that felt good." I whispered. "Thank you."

"Oh... believe me. It was my pleasure!" she whispered back. "I'm glad you got me off. I watched you dancing earlier and wanted to give you a test ride then. It was worth the wait."

"Well, I can tell you that I enjoyed every second you gave me."

"Good. By the way, my name is Melinda." She said as she brought her lips to mine, giving me a wet sensuous kiss that lasted almost as long as our fuck.

"Ok everyone!" Joan called. "I hope everyone enjoyed that little game, and of course the aftermath. I hope you all got as well fucked as I did! Now it's time for a new game, but first, we're going to pick new partners. Ladies choice, so gentlemen, sit back and close your eyes. The ladies get to choose!"

I did as I was told, and closed my eyes. I felt Melinda climb off my lap, my dick suddenly cold after being buried inside her. I heard the ladies moving about, whispering and giggling, finally I felt someone sit on my lap. I felt a set of warm lips press against mine, soft and wet, her tongue pressing into my mouth. I put my arms around her and pulled her to me, feeling a pair of large soft tits pressing against me and long hair brushing over my arm. I opened my eyes and looked deep into Joan's eyes as she broke the kiss.

"Hope you don't mine me choosing you." She said quietly. "I was kind of hoping to continue what we started on the dance floor."

"Whatever you want." I said quietly.

"Good! Now don't go away. I have to announce the game."

"Yes maam." I said with a grin as she stood up off my lap.

"Why don't you help me out." She said holding her hand out. I got up and she led me by the hand to the back room. "Can you bring this?" she asked, pointing to a box on the floor. I bent over, picked it up and followed her out. "Ok everyone." Joan called from the chair she stepped on. "The next game is pie eating. My hunky assistance is going to bring by cans of whip topping, which you ladies will use to completely cover your pussy and tits. Gentlemen... You get to feast, and in the process, if you get more than just cream, so much the better. When you get done, switch and the ladies can have some desert too!" Then she looked down at me and I walked around letting each lady pull out a can of whip topping. There was much giggling and laughing as the ladies lay down on the sleeping bags around the room and started squirting the topping on themselves. Joan climbed down and led me to one of the sleeping bags and lay down. She squirted the white cream all over her large tits and then she spread her legs and covered her pussy as well. "Ok Gentlemen! Dig in!" she called.

I leaned down and began licking the sweet cream from around her tits, making smaller and smaller circles. I scooped up a large glob of cream from off her right nipple, and then moved to her face, kissing her and pushing the cream into her mouth with my tongue.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers