New Years Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

"Yum" she said, licking it all off of my face with a smile.

I went back to licking her tits clean, sucking each nipple into my mouth as well. "Ohhhhh yes." She moaned as I flicked her nipples with my tongue. Having finished her tits I kissed a path down her firm stomach to her spread legs and went to work licking her wet and white lips cleaning up her juices as well as the cream. "OK My turn!" she said after some time. She got up from the bag and practically pushed me down. She squirted cream all over my now hard dick and then leaned over and began licking and sucking the cream from me, getting plenty of my head as well. She licked and slurped, getting a groan from deep within me.

"You like huh?" she asked before going back to sucking my dick into her mouth. She pushed her face down toward my balls, driving my dick well into her throat before pulling off again.

"God you do that so fucking good!" I moaned.

"Thank you." She said with a grin. "I could just straddle you and mount you right here, but we're going to wait just a bit for that." She said with a grin. "How about a dip in the pool to clean up?"

"Sounds good."

"Good." She said standing up and pulling me along. She pulled me along, giggling all the way to the pool. She fell back into the pool, pulling me along with her, the two of us coming up in about five foot of water. I stood on the bottom and she wrapped her body around me, grinding her pussy against my dick, and her tits against my chest. I lifted her up slightly and lined my dick up to her pussy and let her sink down onto it. The pool water washed away the extra cream, but also the lubrication. I only penetrated her a couple inches, but it was enough for the moment. "Hmmmm yes. That's better." She said as she worked her hips, slowly wiggling my dick deeper into her. "Much better." She cooed as her clit ground against the top of my dick. "We have another game and I don't want to spoil your hard dick for it." She said with a pout. "Otherwise I'd drive you absolutely crazy with my pussy."

"You're doing a pretty good job of it right now." I answered.

"Good. Nice to know I haven't lost my touch." She said as her pussy rippled up the length of my cock. She let go of my neck and pushed away, pulling off my dick. She swam to the ladder and waited for me to come. As I approached she climbed the ladder, making sure to give me a good view of her pussy from below as she climbed out. She turned and held her hand out to me, giving me a good view of her hanging tits. " I didn't want you to be disappointed." She said with a grin.

We walked back into the rec room and she stood on the chair. "Ok ladies and gentlemen. We have one final game, but it's a long one. This is a dice game. Some of you have played bunco before. You roll sixes for points, the winners being the first team to reach 21. Each six is one point, and if five sixes are rolled, the first person to call bunko gets fifteen points. The losers shift places at the table and the winners move up to the next table. Each time you move you get new partners, except for the head table, where you keep your partner. If you lose there you go to the bottom table and start up again. The twist we are putting on it is that the men stay in the chairs at the each table, if their team loses and the women move, the winning team moves up and again the men and women change partners. During the game if one of the members of the team climaxes, they get an extra ten points. Ladies... If you fake it you automatically loose that hand, so no cheating! Everyone ready? The tables are set up upstairs, so let's go!"

She stepped down off the chair and led the way up the stairs, holding my hand. She led me to a table and sat me down, aiming my dick at her pussy as she sat down. "Ohhhhhh much nicer." She said as she wiggled around.

The game was easy enough. We took turns rolling dice, counting up sixes. For the most part the ladies rolled and the men played with their tits or pussies. For my case, I squeezed her tits, her nipples sticking through between my fingers while she used her pussy muscles to stroke my cock. Unfortunately we lost, and had to move down to the bottom table. I sat in one of the open chairs and one of the ladies that was at this table last round took Joan's place on my lap. She was a thin woman, small breasts and long brown hair.

"Hi. I'm Amanda." She said.

"Hi. Mike." I said. "This feels a bit awkward." I said quietly.

"Oh don't feel that way. We're all here for the same thing, to have fun. Now how about giving me some of that fine dick I feel between my cheeks."

"Yes maam." I said as she lifted up and aimed my dick at her pussy. "Ohhhhhh much better." She said as she settled down on me with her tight pussy. She leaned back and turned to my ear. "Now if you can make me cum we will get way ahead in points." She whispered.

In response I slipped my hand between her legs and stroked her exposed clit while she spread her legs.

"Ohhhhh yes." She cooed. The game started and the ladies rolled while the guys tried to get their partners off. Amanda was close by the end of the round, but not quite there. "Ohhhh thanks for the try lover, but I guess it's going to have to wait till next round. Since we won we got to move up to the next table, but once again , we changed partners. To my surprise, I had Angie, on my lap for this round.

"Well Mike, how are you doing?"

"Pretty good." I said as she sat down, not wasting any time setting on my dick. "Ohhhhh yes, I like the way you fill me up. Very nice."

"Well, let's see if I can improve on that." I said, putting one hand on a tit and the other between her legs.

"Oh god. Not so fast." She said with a moan as I stroked her clit. It hadn't been so long that I didn't remember exactly how she liked it.

The game started and I went back to work again on her clit, quickly bringing her to a small orgasm. I felt her pussy clench around my dick as she came, giving small squeaks as her orgasm washed over her. Unfortunately the extra points didn't let us win and I had to stay at the table, I ended up with another new partner, this one a bit larger lady, who went by Trisha. Trisha was not fat by any means, but she had a pair of tits that were easily double D's. She sat down on my lap, and instead of pushing my dick into her pussy, she sat with it between her legs, and stroked up the bottom and across the head.

"Ohhhhh" I moaned.

"You like that?" she asked.

"Oh yes."

"Good." She said simply while she stroked my dick. I held and played with her tits while she tickled and stroked my dick. The game started but I hardly noticed. I groaned while she continued to stroke me. I was very close, but the round ended.

She turned and kissed me, "Sorry sweetie... I tried."

"No problem." I panted as she got off of me. I hadn't even realized we won and moved up one more table, but again I changes partners.

"Well, hello!" a young lady said as I sat down at the table. She was maybe mid twenties, with a very nicely shaped body. "My name is Jenny."

"Hi... I'm Mike."

"Well Mike, you look like your dick is about ready to explode!"

"Pretty damn close."

"Good. We can use that." She said with a giggle. She sat on my lap, allowing my dick to stick up between her legs. She stroked me gently, just keeping me close to the edge until the game started. Once we started playing she lifted off of my lap and aimed my dick at her pussy. She slowly sank down on my dick, bouncing in little bits up and down my shaft.

"Ohhhh god." I groaned. Her pussy was very tight and her bouncing was drawing me closer to the peak. I heard a voice cry out in ecstasy that I recognized, Jill, and I went over the top, thinking of how she looked in that adult store. My dick spurted deep into Jenny, pumping shot after shot of hot cum into her. To my surprise she squealed and came along with me.

"OHHHH YES!" she cried, her whole body shaking and shivering. Between the two of us cuming we easily won the round and had plenty of time to enjoy it. I heard one or two others cum as well, the game and multiple partners having its anticipated effect. "You know." She purred, leaning back against me. "The next table is the head table, we don't have to change partners."

"I'm afraid there isn't much left though."

"Oh don't worry. It'll come back." She cooed.

We played several more rounds, and I had a number of partners, and true to her word it did come back, in plenty of time to be stuffed in several more pussies, including Tabby, and Beth from the last party.

"Ok everyone" Joan called. "It's a quarter till, time to stop playing and get back with your date!"

Jill found me quickly and practically dragged me to the sofas. "Come on...let's get a good seat." She said. We found a place on one of the large stuffed chairs and she pushed me down onto it. She climbed onto my lap and put her arms around my neck and buried against me, kissing my cheek. "Midnight is for lovers, even more so the new year. I'm glad you're with me for this one."

"I'm glad too." I said as I pulled her face around to kiss her. She kissed me back gently and wetly, taking her time slowly sliding her tongue into my mouth. Slid a hand up from where it rested on her thigh and gently stroked her tit, just my finger tips, making her shiver slightly, and intensify her kiss. She spread her legs and found my dick coaxing it upright between her legs and stroking it gently.

" I want you to cum inside me at midnight." She whispered. "I want to feel the magic of your cum filling me up."

"My pleasure." I whispered back.

"good." She replied before she retuned to kissing me. She stroked my dick slowly, teasing it harder and harder, trying to feel that point where I would cum, but not quite. It was only a few minutes to midnight when she moved to straddle me in the chair, one leg on each side of me, her tits staring at me. I pulled her to me an sucked one of her nipples into mouth while she guided my dick to her waiting pussy. She sunk slowly down my shaft, working each inch in slowly. "Oh yes." She sighed as my dick rubbed her cervix. She began riding up and down my dick as I let her tit slip from my mouth and replaced it with my hands. I worked both her tits for a while, and then moved one hand so it slid up and down her clit as she rode me. "OH GOD!" she cried as the sensations filled her body.

I could see the ball on the TV and knew it was almost time. I let my sensations go, and pictured her bending over in the store, my dick slowly sliding into her, making her cry out in pleasure. The image was enhanced by her cries of pleasure in reality. I felt my cum boiling up and squeezed her nipple, trying to push her over with me. I felt her pussy spasm, only seconds now... I twisted and squeezed again, her pussy once again squeezing me. My cum boiled up and fountained up inside her, splashing inside her, surging pump after pump of cum, from inside me to inside her. I heard myself groan as she cried out, another pump of hot liquid flowing into her. Finally my shots reduced and then stopped, the two of us panting for breath. She moved her face to mind and gently kissed me again, like before, no hurry, just gently sensual pleasure. We could hold the kiss no longer and broke again, each of us trying to catch our breath.

"God that was good!" she panted, resting her forehead against mine.

"Yes it was." Was all I could say. I looked around and most everyone was panting or moaning, most everyone having climaxed, a few yet to finish. Joan was bent over the sofa near us, smiling. The new year had cum, in more ways than one.

We only dressed enough to get home, which for her meant her shoes and coat. By one we were snuggled together in her bed, exhausted and naked. She had coaxed my dick back to hardness once again and guided it into her pussy from behind as we spooned together. We fell asleep that way, my arm around her cupping one tit and my dick embedded in her hot pussy.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers