New Year's Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers

“Yeah Baby, that’s it… come on his big young cock!” Donny yelled and put a death-grip on one of my breast. “Keep pumping her Jeff. Give her all you got, Stud!”

Shaking my head wildly, my lower body locked tight. I screamed one long shrill tone, as my complete body climaxed. Letting my black heels fall to the seat on either side of my convenient lover, I dug in and flexed my back so my pelvis matched his continuing strokes. My clit was on fire from the savage friction of his super shaft and my body was electrified with another orgasm

Coming down from plateau number two, I sensed the pickup slowing down and saw Donny hit the right signal. Worn, yet invigorated, I smoothed Jeff’s bare back to slow him down. Overhead lights flashed as we passed. We were clearly on some sort of exit ramp.


“Rest Area, for anybody that needs to drain-a-vein!” Donny announced.

“Boy oh boy, I SURE do!” I answered and wrapped my legs tight around Jeff for a parting squeeze.

He leaned down and we exchanged another passionate kiss. His full erection twitched inside me and I threw my arms around him. Sucking his thick tongue, I felt his cock start to throb. When Donny jumped out to take a piss, I ran my hand between us to grip the base of his cock.

Pulling away from his kiss, I took a deep breath, “I simply have no idea what’s wrong with that Amy-girl? That was definitely one of the best fucks I’ve ever had! And, you’re such a gentleman not to come inside me,” I reminded him, as he sucked my tits.

“Oh God Barb, I sure could - RIGHT NOW!”

I unwrapped my legs from around him and pushed him off me, still applying a vice grip hold on the base of his thick-veined super-cock. Kneeling back on his heels against the door, he winced in pain. I knelt over him and took the large round cock head in my mouth and loosened my grip. Out gushed such a torrent of starchy jism, like I’ve never experienced. The first blast shot to the back of my throat with enough force to make me gag. Gasping for air, I recoiled in time for a second wave. Grasping my hair, he held my head, replaced my cock-holding hand with his and literally showered my face from forehead to chin with his potent juice.

“Take it ALL, you cum-sucking whore!” He yelled and forced his spouting hose back into my mouth. Blinking my eyes to see through the sticky goo, I felt both his hands on my head making me take the entire length of his stiff shaft down my throat.

I’ve never been actually violated, but this had all the ear-marks of a rape. I reached up and pushed against his pelvis as hard as I could to make him back off. That only made him grab my hair harder. I considered racking him in the nuts, but feared how he might react. My stretched out mouth and throat were so sore I started to moan in pain. He seemed to delight in that and squirted another short load down my throat. It was like he could pick and choose when he wanted to ejaculate. I had truly created a monster and prayed for Donny’s quick return.

“OK Bitch, here comes your old man. You should show him what a nasty fucking whore you really are,” he said, releasing my hair. Pulling his pants back up, he added, “And, by the way, I think you should join me in the restroom”.

Wiping tears and cum from my eyes, I weighed the options. Jeff out-weighed Donny by thirty or forty pounds, and was obviously strong enough to inflict real damage to either of us. I had to keep quiet. Donny opened the driver’s side door and got in.

“Hey guys, what’s up? Damn Baby, you’ve been fucking this young stud all this time?” Donny asked, seeing my cum-soaked face. “So, was it good?”

My eyes pleaded for help, but I nodded and gave my husband a fraudulent smile.

“Yeah Donny, you’ve got one hell of a fucking wife there, but right now we’ve gotta take a potty break, OK?” Said Jeff, draping his heavy parka over my naked shoulders.

Stepping down from the pickup with Jeff, the frigid air hit me like a wall. We quickly made our way across the vacant parking lot to the public restrooms. Clothed in nothing but my high heels and Jeff’s parka, I was a shivering cumcicle by the time we got to the dark building. When I headed toward the ladies room, Jeff took my arm and walked me around the back to join him in the men’s room.

“J-J-Jesus K-Krist Jeff, what the hell is with you anyway?” I asked, my face frozen with cum.

“Why, what’s wrong Barb? I thought cock-teasing blondes liked your sex rough?” He smirked, standing at the urinal.

“I don’t know WHERE you got that idea! Donny said I wasn’t into cock teasing. Hell, I think I’ve showed you a pretty good time tonight,” I stated, washing my face.

“That you have Barb,” Jeff admitted.

“Well then, don’t ruin it, by being so mean. You don’t need to force me, OK?”

“I’m sorry Barb. I-I just thought… Well, maybe I did have a little too much to drink. Damn! Please forgive me?” He apologized and changed his tone completely to one of repentance, as I used one of the stalls.

“Apology accepted,” I said and flushed the toilet.

Opening the stall door, I was surprised to see him standing right in front of me. “I sure never meant to hurt you, Barb. You sure you’re not pissed off?” He begged and slowly massaged his crotch. “God, you’re so damn attractive! How can I ever make it up to you?” he pleaded.

“Oh I’m sure we can work something out - something mutually beneficial,” I winked, dropped the parka and undid his pants.

We all entertain certain demons when we drink too much. My personal favorite is lust. The idea that this young hunk was even the slightest bit interested in my fifty+ body filled my senses with nothing but lust for him. In my head, swimming with the desire to experience every tangible piece of him, rational thought, morality and faithfulness were concepts reduced to the size of a pea.

His hands replaced mine to shove his pants down. I locked my hands around his neck and pulled myself up to kiss him. As the kiss intensified, I released my hold and turned my back to him to nuzzle my ass against his fully erect tool. He took hold of my tits from behind and slid his long smooth dick down my crack, until it parted my lower lips.

“Damn Barb, I sure would like to come inside you,” he begged, as his cock impaled me again.

My three-inch heels raised me to the right height for fucking his 6’3” tall frame. Leaning over the toilet, my hands pressed against the cold tile for support. He took hold of my hips and soon reached proper ramming speed. I tingled after a series of mini-orgasms and knew it probably wouldn’t be wise to give him another case of blue balls. Saturating my fingers with my own saliva, I reached back and smeared spit all over my ass and rectum, while Jeff slowed his pace. I assumed he knew what I wanted, when he pulled his meaty shaft out of my pussy.

“That’s it Baby, fuck me in the ass. Ooooo yeah, easy now,” I directed, as he slowly edged the big head of his long pole into my asshole.

“GOD DAMN Barb, it’s soo fucking tight! I’m afraid to go any…”

“It’s OK Darlin’, I can take more,” I said, sensing the boy had never done this before. I felt my rectum stretch, as he slid about half his cock inside me. “Oooo, come on Baby and fuck me,” I commanded and reached down to finger my pussy.

His short thrusts were slow and measured at first. “Harder Baby - HARDER!” I yelled. Gripping my hips again, he rammed another few inches in deeper. “Come on you Mother-Fuc….” I started, as he forced damn near his entire thick ten-inch monster up my ass. “OH GAWDD!”

“OK Bitch! You want all of this?”

“GOD YES! Fill my fucking ass!”

“I’ll fill up your ass alright, then I’ll come inside you ‘til you can’t stand it!” He growled and slapped his huge balls against my pussy.

“God, Oh GOD, YES! Fill me with your hot cum,” I said, steadying myself with one hand against the wall, while I hoisted up one of my swinging tits to suck on.

Just then I felt a gush of cold air and heard the outside door slam. Jeff must have heard it too, but he was in full fucking mode and just ignored the fact that somebody had entered. I bit down on my nipple and kept pace with my new lover.

“BARB? You in here?”

“DONNY? Oh God, I’m so glad it’s YOU!” I yelled, as Jeff slammed into me. “I, I mean we… (SHIT, that feels good!) We’re back here!”

I heard our stall door creak and thump against Jeff’s back, as Donny tried to open it.

“Just checking to make sure you didn’t fall in,” Donny said, with an obvious amount of concern in his voice. “Jeff, you’re starting to make me feel a little jealous Man, ya know?” Donny admitted, with a more serious tone.

I reached behind and made Jeff back away. This time he seemed to be amiable (maybe he was sobering up?) and complied with my non-verbal request. As he backed out of my puckered hole, I ripped off several handfuls of toilet paper and cleaned his rigid meat.

“Don’t go anywhere, Baby; we’re not done yet. I’ve got an idea,” I whispered, gave him a peck on the cheek and opened the stall door.

“HONEY! I’ve missed you Baby,” I purred, whisked my blonde hair back and pressed my naked self against Donny.

“I don’t think you’ve missed much tonight!” Claimed Donny, glancing at my less than proper appearance.

“Honey, I need you to do me a big favor, OK?” I ignored his statement, took off his coat and undid his pants. “I need you to fuck me, Baby,” I breathed and unzipped him.

“No problem. Right here?” He replied, fondling my hooters, as I reached for his dick.

“Right here - right now. But, that’s not the favor,” I said and opened Jeff’s stall again.

Young Jeff stood there facing us with his stiff manhood in hand. Stepping out of his pants, he unbuttoned and threw off his shirt. Grabbing up Jeff’s parka from the cold floor, I laid it out neatly on the ample floor space in front of the stalls next to Donny’s coat. I approached Donny and undid his shirt, when Jeff came up from behind me.

“You’ve got goose bumps,” Donny noticed, as I discarded his shirt and jacked his growing erection.

“Not for long, I’m sure,” I said and felt the length of Jeff’s long sausage slide in my ass crack, while his warm hands caressed my torso and hips.

“About that favor - where do want me, Baby?” Donny asked, knowing full well I needed to fuck them both.

“Why don’t you lay down Honey,” I nodded and let go of his hardon.

He knelt in front of me and spread my legs. Still in my heels, I was at a perfect height for my husband to comfortably eat my snatch, which he did eagerly. Jeff brought his hands up to fondle my chest and kiss my neck, as his hot cock sweetly nested in my crack.

“Oh God, you guys are going to spoil me,” I accepted, gripping a hunk of Donny’s hair with one hand and massaging Jeff’s hand on my boob with the other.

“That’s the whole idea, Baby,” said Jeff into my ear.

I felt my knees start to give way and pulled Donny’s head from my swollen pussy. He laid down on the coats and held his familiar cock for me. Straddling his mature body, I knelt over him, spread my pink lips and took his cock in my pussy. Jeff seemed to be anxious, just watching us fuck. Standing tall beside me, cock in hand, I felt his hand softly stroke my hair.

Without a second thought, I turned my head and took Jeff’s ever-ready cock in my mouth. Donny’s cock twitched inside me, while his hands grabbed two handfuls of my big tits. Although my husband was unquestionably thrilled to observe me giving head to such a well hung young stud, my mouth and throat were still quite sore from Jeff’s first face-fucking. I think Jeff even sensed this BJ was more a formality than anything else. Of course, he didn’t turn it down either (no man ever has).

Finally, I pulled Jeff’s rod out of my mouth, gave it a good squeeze and batted my eyes up into his. With my husband’s joystick imbedded in my pussy, I brought my upper body down and leaned forward. I turned my head back to see Jeff squatting behind me. My stretched out anus easily accepted Jeff’s long dong, at least initially. It wasn’t until his young cock was about five inches inside that I wondered if taking both of their thick tools was even possible.

“You think you can do this Baby?” Whispered Donny, watching my facial expressions morphing from pain to lust and delight and back again.

“Can you feel him Honey?” I winced, then rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, and THEN some,” he groaned. “God, how much more is there?” Donny asked, with nothing but a thin fabric of my flesh separating them.

“Plenty more Pops, and she’s entitled to all of it!” Jeff proudly announced and shoved another few inches up my ass.

The three of us let out a communal groan. I threw my head back against Jeff’s broad shoulders, while my finger nails dug into Donny’s. I felt as if I was standing (in this case kneeling) on the threshold between pure pain and utter pleasure. A strange, calm silence came over the three of us and lingered, until I felt Donny’s thick vein begin to twitch against my clit.

Like shifting from neutral to drive, I opted to ignore the physical displeasure and offer myself as their ultimate sex vehicle. Forbidden fantasies of carnal lust filled my head, as I rhythmically swayed back and forth. Thoughts of seducing young men in front of my husband, sweaty passionate kisses, huge, rigid cocks lined up for the sucking, sloppy blowjobs, cum-dripping mouths and cunts, cum-dripping boobs, large, mature melons pressed tightly together, sweet young Amy sucking my cum-laden tits, tasting her succulent pussy and she returning the favor - perverted visions of myself as the focal point of huge orgies. Like finding a key, I had unlocked a sinful door into a part my lurid psyche that I never expected could exist and I was languishing in it.

Suddenly, I discovered the new-found ability to alternate contractions between my vaginal and rectal muscles. Hands everywhere caressed, groped and grabbed my tits and ass, as they took turns driving their unrelenting cocks deeper into my slimy recesses.

“Take me now, you fuckers! Fill me up with those big fucking cocks! GOD, that feels gooood! Yeah, fuck me HARD!” I screamed.

The combination of my filthy remarks mixed with their loud grunts and groans to echo from the cold stark tile walls, porcelain and steel doors of the public restroom. Three naked bodies tied together in such an unromantic place - it all seemed surreal. Closing my eyes in retreat, I imagined myself in some twisted dream on a magic island, when a chill went through me. In my dream, it was a fleeting ocean breeze coming in from the bay.

The pleasant sound of a trickling fountain and the scent of lilacs filled my senses, until I heard the obnoxious roar of a urinal? Never one to break up a sweet dream, I was content to refrain from opening my eyes and continued riding my lusty suitors. Like sandy leaves on the beach, I heard him approaching.

“Man, you guys got your-selves one nice looking lady there!” Said the island native.

“Why thank you Sir. That’s such a sweet thing to say,” I replied and smiled up at the tall black man, squinting my eyes from the bright sun just behind his head.

“YES, very nice indeed! Mind if I watch a bit?” He asked with such a friendly voice.

My two lovers virtually ignored the black stranger and went about their sordid business. The intruder saw I was straining to angle my face to see his, and crouched down within a few feet of us.

“Sorry they’re so rude, but they’re kinda busy fucking me,” I smiled and whipped my hair back, while my lovers rocked me to and fro.

“No need to apologize, Ma’am - no need at all,” he grinned and gently pushed my blonde hair aside.

I leaned my cheek into his big dark hand, as he tenderly pulled it away. “My name is Barb.”

“Hi Barb, I’m James,” came from his full lips, as his dark eyes took in my tits and ass.

“Hi…I have big boobs,” I blurted out (who knows why?).

“I can see that. They are quite beautiful!” Said the handsome stranger I figured to be in his early thirties.

“You can feel them if you want.”

“Oh, I don’t think that’s such a…” he stopped, licked his lips and looked down at my husband.

“It’s OK Man; she loves it,” said Donny, between strokes.

I leaned my upper body back as much as possible and gave my big jugs a jiggle for him. My invitation was too much to refuse. He reached over with both hands, cupped and fondled my supple melons, until I gave him a long contented sigh.

“Oooo, I like your touch James. I like it even more when somebody sucks them - really hard!”

“DAMN! Damn Lady, you’re something else!” Exclaimed James, as he stood back up. “My wife should see THIS!” He added.

“I’d love to meet your wife; bring her on in,” I laughed.

“Maybe I will… maybe I’ll do just do that,” he insisted.

“Fine, you know where we’ll be,” I said, as he let the door close behind him.

“You think that’s such a good idea, Baby? We don’t even know these people,” wondered my concerned husband.

“He seems like a nice guy to me, and besides, I wouldn’t say we knew Jeff here all that well until tonight, did we Jeff?” I countered, and squeezed my asshole.

Jeff’s only reply was a grunt, as he favored my ass with another series of long, deep plunges.

“GOD DAMN! So, are you fuckers ever gonna finish me off? My knees are about raw…never mind the other parts!”

“Hey Babe, no problem, we can fix that. Jeff, back off a second, OK?” Donny said.

Jeff pulled out and I climbed off my husband. The three of us stood up to catch a break, when in through the door stumbled James and his noticeably drunk wife. The tall, shapely black woman, also thirty-something, was decked out in a full-length fur coat.


“JIMMIE, there’s nothing but naked white people in here!” Yelled the attractive, but quite inebriated woman, catching herself on the sinks.

“Everybody this is Veronica, or you can call her Ronnie. Ronnie, this is… well “everybody,” introduced Jimmie, taking off his long coat.

Donny and Jeff, still sporting hard erections, awkwardly waved. Folding my arms to cover up, I walked over to Ronnie.

“Hi, I’m Barb,” I smiled into a pair of dark glazed eyes. “That’s a fantastic coat,” I added, running my hand over the fur.

“Yeah well, looks like you might need one, Barb,” she said, moving my other arm to reveal my chest. “Damn Jimmie, she does have a nice sized rack,” she woke up and reached over to weigh each of my pale boobs by hand. “Jimmie says you like to have ‘em sucked; so do I,” she grinned and opened her long coat.

I caught the heavy coat before it hit the floor and handed it back to her husband. I heard a collective hum from the men, as we were treated to the sight of her sexy party dress. The tight-fitting silver sequined fabric appeared to be painted on her voluptuous ebony frame. The spaghetti-strapped, deep-cut halter dress brought focus to a more-than-ample set of firm tits, while the extra short length of it made her athletic legs seem endless.

Gazing at her new admirers, she winked and took the opportunity to give us a few runway dips and turns. To make room for her floor show, I unexpectedly bumped back against a solid wall - which was James. Feeling his warm hands on my bare shoulders, I was content to stand still, while his wife entertained.

“What a boring fucking party! Ever been to a New Year’s Eve party with a bunch of accountants? GOD, that was ever boring!” She started and stopped to shed her bracelets.

Jimmie’s hands rubbed my shoulders and down my arms to warm me up, while his wife was obviously ready to strip for Jeff and my husband. Raising her slender hands up and under her long black wavy hair, she reached back and untied the top from around her neck, letting her dress fall to rest on top of her bosom. Ignoring her stage of undress, she ambled closer to Donny and Jeff in her 4” high silver heels, bitching the whole time about “bean-counting nerds” and their snobby wives.

Barb36D
Barb36D
981 Followers