New Year's Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers

Ronnie’s open display of sexuality was an excellent diversion for her husband and I. Feeling his hands fall from my arms to my hips, I reached behind and meant to unzip him. To my surprise, I found he had already undone more than that himself. Glancing down at my feet, I noticed his dress pants lying in a heap on the floor and felt his silk boxers. When my hand fished around for his fly, he let go of my hips to pull the boxers down.

My seductive backwards dance with this total stranger continued, as his sultry wife charmed the other two guys on the other side of the restroom. Facing the two of them, I watched her whisper something to each man, teasing their chests with her fingers. Donny’s hand went around her back and unzipped the back of her dress, as Jeff’s hand pulled her top down. Both men peeled the silver dress over her hips to show her black thong neatly embedded in her ass.

“You have a very sexy wife there Jimmie,” I said and finally turned quickly around to face him.

“I’m afraid she doesn’t hold her liquor very well,” he remarked, while I unbuttoned his white shirt and stripped it off his massive shoulders.

“Looks like she might have a thing for white guys,” I said and French-kissed his ear.

“Nice thing about Ronnie, she doesn’t discriminate, when it comes to age, race OR sex,” he replied and pressed his long cock against my belly.

“Ummm, that’s sounds intriguing,” I gasped at feeling Ronnie’s hard naked body against my back.

“So, it isn’t enough that you fucked these two studs; now you’re going after my old man?” she whispered and bit my ear. “What makes you think I would let you do that?” She asked, grabbing hold of my boob with one hand and fingering my pussy from behind.

I swooned and let my head fall back against her shoulder, as her husband backed away. The scent of her perfume was damn near as intoxicating as she was. When I started licking and kissing her neck, she pressed her meaty melons into my back and fingered my clit so fast I thought I’d pass out. Her face turned to mine. Running my hand up her naked thigh, our mouths opened to meet in a passionate kiss.

With darting tongues probing each other, a continuous flow of our combined saliva seeped from our mouths. Sucking in her long tongue, I swiveled about on my heels to face her. Our hands and fingers moved quickly to fondle and grope every part of each other, as our kiss turned into an exercise of ‘who could moan the loudest.’ All three men huddled around us in a circle jacking their big cocks. Black and white and red hot all over, Ronnie and I pleasured each other to a terrific mutual orgasm.

Tearing away from our messy kiss, we paused to catch our breath. Eye to eye, staring at each other, we withdrew our fingers from each other’s dripping pussies and silently knew what had to happen next. Pushing the men aside, we made our way to the make-shift coat bed on the floor and went to our knees. I lay down on my back first, nestling my head between her bent knees and parted thighs. The younger ebony goddess leaned down so we could suck each other’s massive tits, while my hips writhed in anticipation.

Little time was spent sucking each other’s boobs; our desire to taste pussy was overwhelming. My hard nipple popped from her mouth and her tongue mapped a clear path down my tummy to my thin-covered bush. I set my sights on her shaven mound overhead and pulled her ass. Our tongues simultaneously met their targets. Sliding my tongue up and down her black lips, I felt her spreading my pink lips.

“Oh God,” I murmured, as she sunk her longer tongue in my hole and quick-licked my clitoris. Spreading her tight ass, I took her thin lips into my mouth and tongue-teased her twat.

Our lesbian activity was like honey-to-the-bee to the guys. Looking up, I watched Jeff’s sturdy tool slowly penetrate her pussy from behind. Both Ronnie and Jeff moaned, as I licked both of them. She moved her knees to raise herself to give Jeff a better shot at her pussy. When she stopped giving me head, I assumed she must be working on Donny’s cock too.

Her hand and long nails worked my cunt, while I strained to eat more of her delicious pussy. Suddenly, I felt what must have been Jimmie’s cock head on my mound. The super-thick head easily parted my tender lips, as he slowly fed more and more of his black cock inside me.

“You girls have had your playtime. Now its time for some serious fucking,” I heard him say, while he wrapped his arms around my hips and pelvis.

Pulling me from under his wife, his strong arms slid up my back and lifted me up into his lap. I was instantly impaled by his foot-long mega-cock while he knelt. I definitely had more than my share of cocks already tonight, but this one took the prize for size!

“WHAT THE HELL! Jimmie, you never mentioned you carried around such a beast - you could hurt somebody with that thing!” I got out, between labored breaths.

Grunting and groaning, I rode his black fucking pipe like crazy. Hearing Ronnie’s tiny squeals from behind me, I knew the boys must laying it to her.

“Come up here, Baby. I need to fuck you good,” said Jimmie, as he stood up.

“Yeah Baby, fuck me good!” I said, wrapped my legs and arms tight around him, while he got up.

He gripped and spread my mature ass, as I rode his huge honking meat. While we fucked, he turned so I could watch Donny and Jeff fucking Ronnie. Jeff caught us looking, whipped out his young rod, stood up and walked toward us. Jeff’s height was perfect for fucking my ass from behind - which he did. That left drunken Ronnie sucking off my husband.

“Oh GOD NO!” I screamed, as Jeff’s ready cock entered my asshole for the third time.

I sensed this time young Jeff was ready to come, but I wondered how long Jimmie could go on “Tell me you’ve been fixed…” I wished in Jimmie’s ear.

“Fixed, clean and ready to fill you up Baby,” he answered. When he sucked a good chunk of my fleshy boob into his mouth, I rode them both faster.

I watched my husband shoot a nice load of cum into Ronnie’s mouth, just as Jeff’s patient cock throbbed in my ass. His warm, youthful spunk filled my hole and leaked like an open faucet from my asshole. This triggered a similar reaction from my new black lover. Once Jeff’s dick popped out, Jimmie’s pile driver shot a full burst of seedless cum deep inside me.

Crazy Jeff wasted no time and forced Ronnie to suck his slimy, shitty semi-erection. I eased myself down Big Jim’s long body and, on my knees, cleaned his thick-coated cock with my mouth.

With Ronnie and I both giving head, in such close proximity, it seemed only natural for us to share a cum-kiss. Both men stood between us, still pumping their well-lubed hardons for us. Her thick full lips met mine. Two big cocks dripping with thick, white cum took turns sliding in and out of our opened mouths, until Ronnie and I pushed them aside. Delicious salty-fresh cum spilled in globs onto our breasts, as we kissed with the passion of two long-lost lovers.

After exchanging phone numbers and a few parting kisses, Jim and Ronnie left us to head home. Me and “the guys” braved the frozen night air and jumped back into the pickup. Shuffling back into my skirt and blouse, I finally breathed a long contented sigh. Donny and Jeff looked at each other, laughed and each complimented my sigh with exaggerated ones of their own. I smiled to myself, as we pulled back onto the interstate. Right then I knew 2004 held the promise of being a wonderful year!

Epilogue

It wasn’t until we dropped Jeff off at his place, that my husband explained how he knew so much about the boys’ eavesdropping all those years ago. Back then, we had a large mirrored bureau facing our bed. Due to its position, Donny could see the boys in the mirror, but they couldn’t see him watching them. It was all pretty simple. Of course, Donny was going on a hunch that Jeff might still be interested in poking me. I must admit it was a pretty good hunch, but what about my son, Josh? Whoa, better not go there… yet.

Barb36D
Barb36D
987 Followers