New Year's Revelation Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't dare look at Tim, but I knew there was no way he wasn't aware of it. I tried not to look again and tried to get on with pouring the tea, but my hands were so shaky... "

Janet stopped talking again, and took a deep breath. Her left hand was gripping her breast, hard, and it was with a tremendous effort that I maintained only a caressing grip on the other one.

"Suddenly the teapot felt very heavy, and I had to put it back on the tray. My hands were so sweaty, I practically dropped it! I put my hands on the bedclothes and wiped the sweat off them - then I reached over and... and I touched it! I just touched it with my fingers, at first, then I put my hand round it and squeezed it, through the bedclothes. Then I looked at his face. His brow was shining with sweat and his tongue was running round his dry lips. He wasn't moving a muscle and I wasn't even sure he was really taking it all in. "

"It occurred to me that he might be so feverish that he thought it was all a dream, and - I don't know, but it began to seem to me to be a bit unreal - Tim in such a filthy state, in that dirty, smelly room. It was so squalid! But I felt as sexy as anything! It was all I could do to stop putting my other hand between my legs and squeezing myself. As it was, I kept pressing my thighs together and getting these floods of warmth. "

"Then I said to him - 'Do you want a wank, Tim?' Just saying it like that excited me all over again and I squeezed his cock, hard. He said nothing, but he nodded, then pushed the bedclothes down, off his chest. I let go of his cock and pulled the bedclothes further down - down to his knees. His cock was still inside his pyjamas, sticking up and stretching the material. He tried to reach down to release it, but I leaned forward and untied his pyjama cord and pulled his trousers open. "

"His cock sprang out, sticking straight up in the air. It was circumcised, like yours, and the bit at the top was such a dark purply colour it looked black, and there was a great huge purple vein running down the underside of it. He had masses of reddish-blonde, curly pubic hair and two big round testicles, tight in his scrotum. I put my hand under his balls, very lightly, and just stroked the base of the vein on his cock with my index finger. "

"He sort of groaned when I did that, and I wondered if I had hurt him, but then he whispered - 'Janet!' I said 'Yes', and he said 'Can I have a look at your breasts, as well?' 'As well as what?' I asked. "As well as you giving me a... ' but he couldn't think of a polite word for it. '"

"'Do you mean a wank?' I said, and he nodded. 'What do you mean?' I insisted, and he whispered - '... a wank!' Then I said - 'And what is it you want to see?' He smiled a little, as the penny dropped. 'Your tits!' he said. 'Show me your tits!'"

"I let go of his cock, and stood up. As soon as I let him go, his hand travelled down and made a fist round his cock. 'Don't do it yourself, Tim,' I said, and he smiled weakly and let it go again. I started to unbutton my blouse, from the top, and he whispered - 'That's it, Jan - get your tits out!' My mouth was very dry and my hands were shaking, but I couldn't wait to get my blouse off. I pulled it out of my skirt and pulled it off my shoulders. I dropped it on the floor, then reached up my back to unclip my bra. I stood facing him all the time. When my bra-catch gave way I pulled the straps over my shoulders and down my arms, but kept the cups in place. Tim was watching, intently, and his hand was back down at his cock, cupping his balls. "

"Then I eased the cups away from my breasts and dropped my bra on the floor and stood facing him, my hands at my sides. 'Do you like them, Tim?' I asked, and he licked his lips as he nodded. 'Do you want a feel?' I said, and he said 'Oh, yes!'"

"So I lay down beside him, on my side, and he took my tits in both his hands and felt them all over. He kept coming back to my nipples and soon he was kissing and tonguing them. Of course, I found myself with my hand round his cock again and I started to masturbate him, slowly. Then I felt his hand pushing up the inside of my thigh to my panties. His finger started to push against my crack, where my panties were soaking, and I felt myself starting to come. I gripped his cock harder and quickened my strokes. Almost immediately, he started gasping and groaning and I could feel his cock pumping, and I let myself go, too. "

"Even while I was coming, I could feel his sperm hitting my tummy, and then I lost the place altogether. I think I made a hell of a noise, then just collapsed on his pillow. It wasn't until I came round that I realised that two of Tim's fingers had actually got inside my panties and were deep inside me! What's more, he had recovered before me and his fingers were already moving around again. "

"I could feel myself getting wet again, but I was worried about John, so I leapt up off the bed and grabbed a dressing-gown off the back of the door and ran downstairs to the kitchen. I could see John's pram from the kitchen window - he was fast asleep. I wasn't sure what to do next. I would have to go back upstairs, if only to get my clothes, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to, now. Then I heard a sound behind me and Tim walked into the kitchen. "

"He was completely naked, and his cock was half-hard again. I was horrified and started to tell him to get back to bed, but he said - 'No-one can see into our kitchen, Jan. Honest! I've had Marion dozens of times in here. I'm always coming in and getting her tits out while she's washing the dishes!' As he spoke, his cock started jerking up again, and he walked towards me and tried to open the dressing-gown. I struggled a bit and tried to hold it together, so he took his hands off it and put them on my breasts, through the gown, and squeezed them. "

"Then he said - 'Your tits are a bit smaller than Marion's, but they're a nice shape, and I definitely prefer your nipples. Your nipples are gorgeous!'"

"I knew he could feel my nipples through the dressing-gown and, when he pulled the lapels apart again, I didn't stop him. I let the gown slip down off my arms to the floor and let him look at my breasts again. My nipples were hard again and I was very wet, down below. I had to look down to make sure I was still wearing my skirt, but it was still there, thank goodness. Tim saw me glance down, and chuckled. 'Still there!' he said. 'That's a pity!' Then he put his arms round me and held me close to him, my breasts squashed against his chest - and his erection pressed against my belly. "

"He bent down to my ear and whispered - 'I dare you to take your panties off!' I shook my head vigorously and said 'No!' 'Why not?' he said. 'I hardly ever let Marion wear hers in here - anyway, now I've felt your cunt, I want to see it. ' Well, you know what I'm like when I'm feeling like that, Pete. When he mentioned my 'cunt' I nearly came again on the spot. He must have caught on fast, because he kept on talking like that. 'I want to see if your cunt's as hairy as Marion's, Jan. It felt quite hairy when I was feeling you upstairs, and you're so dark... Marion's got loads of hair, but it's quite mousy. I bet you've got a really black wide V going up to your waist... Go on, Jan, give me a look!'

"I hesitated, and he stood back to look at me, putting his hands back on my breasts again. Then he bent down and kissed my nipples, one at a time. 'Listen,' he said, 'if it makes any difference, how about if Pete was to get a feel of Marion's tits?' 'What?' I said, really shocked, and it was then that he told me about their bet. "

"Actually, I thought it was really weird because he went into a long story about how he would arrange for you to get Marion's tits out while he and I were watching, and what he would be doing to me while you were fondling her, but it was obvious that a lot of the excitement for him would be see Marion's tits being felt by another man. I didn't realise then how much of a thrill he could get out of another man feeling his wife up... "

"But you do, now," I whispered, taking her hand and closing it round my cock.

"He made me do that, too – put my hand on his cock - while he was describing it," Janet breathed. "He was really hard - just like you are!"

Feeling myself nearly coming, I eased her hand off me again, and asked - "Did you let him take your panties off... ?"

She shook her head, seriously. "No," she replied. "To be honest, I think he was getting round to suggesting a bit of wife-swapping and there was no way... No, I masturbated him again while he was fantasising about you and Marion, and, once he had come, I helped him back upstairs to bed and got out of the house, quickly. "

"I'd have enjoyed a feel of Marion's tits," I said, then added, because it was true, "and even more if I was watching Tim feel yours at the same time. " And, indeed, the mental picture which was exciting me at that moment was not my hands on Marion's breasts, but Tim's closing round Janet's. Following that train of thought, I asked, "Did you and Tim ever get together again?"

"No," she replied, quickly. "That was the only time – with him. Like I said, I didn't want anything like wife-swapping, or anything like that. It was bad enough, knowing he was going to tell her what had happened. "

"Did he?" I asked.

"I don't know," Janet replied. "I kind of kept away from them after that. "

Then her hand closed round my cock again, and slid slowly up and down the shaft. She wriggled on to her back, spreading her thighs.

"Now," she breathed, "what bit would you like to hear again?", as she guided my throbbing prick between her moist, waiting lips...

Please e-mail comments.

12