New Year's Revelation Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't move. "Go on," he urged. "Do it! I won't move – I promise! I'll stay here."

Still, Janet didn't move, or say a thing.

"Go on!" he said. "I won't tell anyone – anyway, I'm leaving on Tuesday. Go on – you know you want to ... "

"You won't move?" whispered Janet.

"Promise!" said Hugh, excitedly.

With a last look at his face, she turned away and walked to the window. As usual, it was brightly lit. She stood for several seconds. My cock was absolutely rigid.

Then she shrugged her robe off her shoulders and pulled it down her arms, so that the upper part of it hung down from the sash. Her arms were by her sides, and Hugh and I could see her shapely shoulders and straight back, tapering down to her narrow waist. True to his word, Hugh stood still, but his gaze never left the rear view of her naked upper body.

"Hugh," she whispered, softly, nervously.

"Yes?" he answered, his voice, too, trembling a little.

"There are two policemen down there – on the hard shoulder of the motorway – they're looking up!"

"Are you excited?"

"Yes ... Oh, yes."

"Put your hands – where you put them for me," Hugh said.

Slowly, Janet raised her hands and clasped them behind her neck. I could now see her left breast, standing proud and high – her nipple massively erect.

"Hugh! What should I do now?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know ... I – I want you to see them looking at me ... "

Hugh moved softly across the room and looked over her shoulder, down at the motorway. He whistled softly.

"They're not pretending to look at anything else, are they?"

He was still two feet, at least, behind her.

"Hugh?"

"Yes?"

"What should I do now?"

"Turn round – and face me!" he said, his tone now decisive – but she didn't move.

"I – I can't, Hugh. I can't move!"

I saw Hugh smile, confidently, and his hand snaked round the front of Janet's body and, unerringly, found the distended, swollen nipple on her left breast. She gasped as his middle finger gently caressed its tip. Then his other hand came round the other side, and both hands closed firmly round her sensitive firm breasts.

His mouth nuzzled the back of her neck and she closed her eyes and moaned softly, her bottom beginning to gyrate against him. Hugh's hands fell from her breasts and swiftly untied the sash of her robe. It slid to the carpet.

Her long legs were slightly parted. She was wearing very brief red silk panties.

Janet was still facing the window, so they had an audience of three as Hugh's right hand slipped down the front of her panties. Her moan turned into a breathless gasp as his fingers probed and caressed her aroused vagina.

"Oh, Hugh," she muttered. "Oh! Please!"

With only the slightest pressure, he pushed her forward and she rested her hands on the windowsill. Deftly, he rolled her panties down her thighs and, as she parted her legs willingly, he dragged his trousers and shorts hastily downwards.

His penis was long, although thinner than mine, and very erect.

He leaned forward across Janet and, reaching down, took hold of her breasts and squeezed them in his hands. She gave a small sigh of pleasure and pushed her hips back towards him. Lifting a hand from the windowsill, she reached back between her spread thighs and closed her fingers round his long, thin penis.

Then she went up slightly on her toes, and eased her hips back, her hand gently guiding his cock into the moist warmth of her welcoming cunt. And now it was Hugh who gasped as he felt himself slide into Janet's tightly-muscled vagina.

I was in a state of unbearable tension as I watched Hugh's slim hips contract for the first full-length thrust inside my wet and willing wife, and her ecstatic gasp as he plunged his prick deep inside her was almost enough, in itself, to bring me off.

Then he began to drive in and out of her, his hands mercilessly squeezing her dangling tits. Janet was making choking, gurgling sounds and thrusting her hips back towards him every time he withdrew, then, suddenly, her gasps increased in intensity and frequency, and her fingers flew to her clitoris, pushing and rubbing frantically.

"Ah! Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhhh! AhhhHHHHHHH!"

Her orgasmic cries were muffled, but still unmistakeable, and Hugh, too, suddenly plunged into her - and stayed, his buttocks clamped rigidly together, his back straightening, pulling Janet up with him as he pumped his seed up into her, with a ragged series of animalistic groans ...

Slowly, they subsided on to the carpet, and I lay, rigid, and more excited than I had ever been in my life. I desperately wanted to reach down and ease the pressure on my throbbing erection, but I didn't dare.

Then they moved. I could still see, over the edge of the bed. Hugh was kissing Janet, gently, in the hollow of her neck, and she was making little mewing sounds. His hands were busily stripping the rest of his clothes away and, soon, he was lying naked against Janet, in the 'spoons' position, his hand cupping one soft breast.

Slowly, he turned her round until she was on her back. She was completely naked, her breasts slightly flattened against her chest, and the dark V of her pubic bush very visible against her white thighs, in the fluorescent light of the motorway lamps – until Hugh's hand slid down and covered it.

She gasped, slightly, as his finger found her sensitive clitoris, and reached to take hold of his penis. It swelled and lengthened as her fingers closed round it, and he lowered his head to circle one of her nipples with his mouth.

Janet laughed softly. "Did Pete tell you I like having my nipples tongued?" she whispered, softly. His hand squeezed her other breast and his head nodded.

"Well, now you know it's true!" she said, pulling his head down on to her breast. "Oh, that's good, Hugh. It feels so good. And your hand – on my clit – ooooohhh, you're making me want you to fuck me again!"

Her hand closed round Hugh's cock and squeezed it, hard.

"Do you want to fuck me again, Hugh? One more fuck, before you go? Your cock felt so good inside me, before – I knew I would like it. I'm glad I got the chance to have you inside me before you went to London – I thought I had missed my chance, at New Year."

Hugh raised his head and looked at her.

"Did you want it, then?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," breathed Janet. "I've always wanted you to fuck me, but I thought you wouldn't – because of Pete. And, then, last New Year – we were so close, then – well, I thought I'd missed my chance!"

"So did I," whispered Hugh. "But, at least, I'd got to feel your tits, and see them – and feel you – down there."

"Say it," murmured Janet. She was pulling Hugh across her, now, and I could see her spreading her legs apart. Her hand still gripped his cock.

"Say it," she repeated, hoarsely. "Say what it is – 'down there'".

"Your cunt," said Hugh. "Your lovely, tight, wet cunt. At least, I had had a feel of your cunt before …. "

"And now you've fucked it," she interrupted, "and you're going to fuck it again!"

And she pulled him onto her and I saw her push the tip of his hard, slim cock into the mouth of her waiting vagina, then all I could see were Hugh's buttocks as he finished the coupling, himself, and slid his full length inside her.

Janet's hands came up round the back of Hugh's head and she pulled his mouth down on to hers. Her legs clamped round his waist and her ankles locked as she held him inside her. His buttocks had very little leeway, but he was pistoning into her as hard as he could.

Janet was emitting a series of muffled gasps, and it took all my effort of will to keep my hand away from my own pulsating erection. It had turned out better than my wildest dreams and I was in on the greatest sexual high I had ever experienced. I never wanted it to end.

But, it had to, and, suddenly, Hugh's back arched and he shuddered violently. A strangled cry squeezed itself from his constricted throat, then his whole body was pumping a fresh load of semen into my writhing wife. Then, with one final convulsive shudder, he was finished, and collapsed on top of her, his breathing heavy and laboured.

Again, there was comparative silence, then I heard Janet whisper – "I think you'd better go now, Hugh."

Without demur, Hugh rolled off her, sideways and they slowly raised themselves from the carpet. Hugh picked up his clothes, pulling them on hastily, with more than one sideways glance at my motionless form, on the bed. Janet slipped her robe back on, and hurried him out of the bedroom.

I heard a whispered conversation in the hall, then a short silence – the inevitable goodbye kiss? – before the front door opened, quietly, then closed.

I assumed Janet would sit down to compose herself – perhaps even have a bath or a shower – and my fist had already closed round my aching erection when her shadow fell across the doorway.

I froze, and tried to still my frantically beating heart.

I sensed, rather than saw, Janet move towards the side of the bed. I heard the rustle of her robe as it slid to the floor, then she lifted the corner of the duvet and slid in beside me, facing me. I could feel her warm breath on my face, then I heard a soft chuckle.

I was scarcely daring to breathe.

Then, her hand closed round mine, pulled it away from my distended erection – and took its place!

"Do you want to feel mine?" whispered Janet. Her other hand took mine and pushed it between the tops of her thighs. They were slippery – wet – warm – inviting.

I opened my eyes. She was smiling. Her 'secret' smile.

"Did you think I didn't know?" she asked. "Your acting might have fooled Hugh – but not me! You were watching – at New Year – weren't you? – through the hatch."

She slid underneath me and guided my cock between her thighs, which were ready, parted.

"Now it's your turn," she breathed. "Fuck me really hard, while I tell you all about it ... "

Explanations could wait till later.

As I slid eagerly into my wife's slippery vagina, she whispered – "Happy New Year, my darling!"

12