New Years Three Way

Story Info
Couple invites neighbor into their bed for New Years.
2.2k words
3.96
67.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers

Chuck and Elaine had not only been their neighbors for years, Lainey was Karen's closest friend. When they had separated last fall Karen felt Elaine's pain and wished she could find some way to help. Karen watched the tears streaming down her friend's face as she sat in her front room explaining the disaster of visiting her parents over Christmas.

"All my mother could say, was why didn't I try harder to keep my man. What a load of crap, he left me; he said he was tired of being married. You can believe me, I wasn't going to get on my knees and beg that son of a bitch to stay."

"Well Christmas might have been a disaster but New Year's Eve doesn't need to be. You stay with us and we three will have a nice quiet evening together. We'll eat and get drunk and you can spend the night in our spare room. No don't argue, Tom will love to have you and besides with you here I'll leave him alone so he can watch football."

As for Tom, the neighbor's breakup didn't bother him much at all, he always thought that Chuck was an ass and the only reason he tolerated him was because Karen and Elaine were so close. He certainly had no problems spending the holiday with Elaine; he loved looking at her body, with those big tits and that big round butt he just hoped he didn't drink so much that he made a move on her. Karen with her pretty face and tall lean body could have been a model when she was younger but Elaine had a body that was curvy and made to squeeze. One night after they had made love Tom's wife asked him whom of their friends he would like to make it with and when he wouldn't answer she guessed Elaine. Sometime when they were fucking, she would tease him about Elaine's big boobs by asking him how he'd like to have his face buried in them. What she never told him was that she'd like to have her face in them as well.

On New Year's Eve, the girls cooked and Tom tended the bar, they started the evening with martinis, dirty ones just as Elaine liked. The lamb was cooked to perfection with little red potatoes and carrots in the pan. The mint jelly it was served with complimented the tangy taste of the roast, as they also enjoyed the petite peas and baby onions along with a green salad that Tom put together. They drank a good Pinot that Tom had found at a winery they visited in November, in fact it was so good they opened a second bottle. For desert, they had a Red Velvet cake that Elaine brought along with coffee laced heavily with cognac.

The three enjoyed their desert in the front room where they talked of many things but never a mention of Elaine's marriage. Tom hoped that he wasn't being too obvious as he kept stealing peeks at Elaine's cleavage; at least his wife wasn't poking him in the side or anything. He was thinking back to the cruise the four of them had taken to Cabo last year and how Elaine had gotten so drunk that she never noticed her bathing suit top had slipped down exposing her big breasts with those huge nipples. Jeese, why couldn't Karin at least have big nipples instead her little boy nips. The idea just popped into his head,

"I know what we need, some shots of Tequila, I still have some left from our trip last year."

The girls were buzzed just enough to think that it was a good idea so Tom jumped up and got everything together. He placed the plate of sliced limes along with salt and tequila on the bar. Karen and Elaine joined him then they all licked the salt off the back of their hands and then had a shot followed by sucking a lime wedge. The tequila went down so good that they had another one. It was then that Tom remembered a friend telling him about drinking shots of tequila with instead of lime, a slice of a cutie, which is a variety of tangerine new to their local market. He got some out of the kitchen cut them up and everyone had to try a shot that way. They all agreed the tequila was better when followed by the sweet citrus and they had another shot to make sure.

By now, both women were beginning to slur their words and Tom wasn't feeling much pain either. He was standing with his back against the bar and Karen and Elaine were sitting in stools next to him. Tom had not been paying much attention to what they were saying as he kept thinking back to when he was looking at Elaine's bare chest. He couldn't be certain just what Elaine said but it sounded like she had just wished she had a man that was like him. No matter what Elaine had said, he defiantly heard what his wife said next.

"Believe Lainey Tom is a fantastic husband and he's great in bed too. You ever see his dick? Come here let me show you his dick."

She hopped off the bar stool and dropped to her knees in front of Tom where she proceeded to unfasten his jeans, pulling them and his boxers down to his knees. Karin was just drunk enough to come up with the idea that Elaine didn't need love all she needed was sex and her agenda was to share Tom with her best friend. All though the thought was there, she wouldn't admit that she also wished to enjoy Elaine along with her husband.

"Elaine, come here and look at this, have you ever seen such a pretty dick?"

Elaine leaned over to get a closer look as Karin held Tom in her hands and he was getting hard in a hurry. She screamed out in laughter as she watched Tom getting erect. The two girls seemed to forget that Tom's dick was attached to him as they talked as if he wasn't there.

"Karin, can I touch it," Elaine said as she took hold of Tom.

"Elaine, you have to taste him, I love giving Tom head, he feels so nice in my mouth."

She took Tom in her mouth and then withdrew him with big slurp and offered him to Elaine to sample. Timid at first, she soon warmed to the thought of having a man down her throat she began to suck off Tom with abandon.

"Slow down girl, don't let him cum, yet, let's take him to the bedroom."

Now Tom during all this time was not saying a word, afraid he might jinks this whole thing. He just stood there enjoying this while wondering just how far his wife would take this. Suddenly Karin stood up, grabbed his cock, and told Elaine to follow her to their bedroom, half way dragging Tom, using his penis as a leash. Once in their bedroom Karin became the choreographer directing the trio as to where and how to lie on their bed. As Tom lay there, she put a condom on him and then invited Elaine to sit astride his erect penis. He watched in anticipation as she held him while he slipped inside her wet pussy. It felt wonderful to Elaine, as she hadn't had any sex since her husband had left and later she remembered thinking that this is what had been missing from her life. She came the first time almost immediately and then again just a short time later. To Tom this was the first woman other than Karin that he had made love to since he had married and the excitement of that alone was driving Tom close to the edge. He felt Karin climb on the bed and suddenly she was sitting on his face, her sopping wet pussy against his lips. As he licked her like a wild man, he erupted inside Elaine and when he reached up to caress her breast, he found his wife's lips on her nipples. They stopped to take a break and allow Tom to clean up and dispose of the rubber. When he returned from the bathroom, the two women were lying together making out while they rubbed their nipples together.

"Elaine, my husband is always telling me how he loves your big boobs and I have to tell you I do too."

"Oh I always see him staring at me on the sly and I find it kind of sexy. Believe me Karin if you were cursed with these big things you would hate them as much as I do."

Tom padded naked into the kitchen to make more coffee and he returned with a platter full of coffee and more cake. They sat in the bedroom naked eating and then Karen wiped some frosting on Elaine's nipple and then held it for her husband to lick off. This led to another round of sex in which Tom's wife sat on his dick and their neighbor sat on his face. Just being surrounded by Elaine's big soft thighs was a new form of erotica for Tom and he worked at giving as much pleasure as he could to Elaine's furry pussy. He looked up to see Elaine lean over to suckle Karin's little nipples now hard as marbles. He then noticed that Karin had spread her legs wide and Elaine had her clit between her fingers as she pulled and rubbed it. He knew his wife came as he felt his crotch flood from her excess juices. Elaine squeezed his head between her thighs as her orgasm came in a rush and then Tom came as well.

Too exhausted to move they lay in a pile and when Tom heard the neighborhood cheers at midnight he wished the girls a happy new year but both were asleep by then and heard not a word. He soon drifted off to sleep as well while he wondered what consequences this evening would have on his marriage and Karin's friendship with Elaine.

Tom woke first and quietly extracted himself from the tangle of female limbs in his bed. He went, made coffee, and then to take a shower. As he let the extra hot water cascade over his body, he worried about how his wife would feel once sober about what had happened. He heard the bathroom door open and then someone relieving themselves and assumed it was Karin but it was Elaine who pulled back the shower curtain and hopped in with Tom.

"Karin insisted I take the first shower, I hope you don't mind."

Of course, Tom didn't mind at all in fact it was his pleasure to first wash Elaine's back and then to bend her over just enough to shove his throbbing cock inside her. She leaned back and turned her head to kiss him while she rubbed her clit. When Tom came, he leaned back against the shower wall letting himself slip out of her. He watched while she pulled a finger full of cum from her pussy and then massaging it into her clit until she came. He finished washing and when he got out of the shower, Karin was standing there. She told him it was her turn and took his place next to Elaine.

Tom was in the kitchen half way through the morning paper by the time the two women joined him and by the smiles on their faces he knew they did more than just wash in the shower. They all pitched in to make breakfast and then ate in the living room while they watched the parades on TV. They had never got to the champagne toasts the night before so Tom made them all mimosas with fresh orange juice. They spent the day together and when the women got bored of football they went to the den and left Tom alone with his games. The evening's activities were never discussed although they were on everyone's minds. At the end of the day Elaine went to her house and Tom and Karin went to bed both were tired and fell asleep at once.

Not long after New Year's Elaine and Chuck got back together, as Chuck realized being single was not as enjoyable as he thought it would be. Elaine, Karin, and Tom never slept together again but occasionally Elaine and Karin would get together and enjoy each other's bodies. Tom was not only OK with this he enjoyed hearing about what they did together. The two couples stopped socializing, as it just seemed to strange for them all to be together along with Elaine's husband. To Tom it was the best New Year's Eve he'd ever had and besides it gave an extra kick to their sex life as it brought a touch of reality to their role-playing in the bedroom. As for Karin, she was toying with the idea of introducing another man into their bedroom and she already had a man picked out, ah, but that is another story.

Bakeboss
Bakeboss
1,367 Followers