New Year's Wish

Story Info
Four couples get together for New Years.
1k words
3.49
75k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers

Arriving at Jaye's house, all are in robes as we enter. We get handed our robes to change into. Going into the side room to change into our robes, Jaye comes in the side door to see if we need help. You tell her that I do. She begins to undress me. As she removes my long coat, she sees there is only a teddy under. Standing in just thigh highs and a deep purple teddy, she comes around the front of me begins to kiss me and run her hands down my sides across my hips, to my ass and pulls me into her. Her robe comes open as you untie it from behind; she is in a thong. We fall onto the bed, on top of the coats kissing and touching. You tease us that we can wait. Gary calls from the other room.

We laugh and both reach over to stroke your hard cock. Really wanting to just wrap my lips around it. Knowing we need to join the party. I take a few quick sucks then grin as I get up and tie your robe. Davie and Paula are in the other room, as well as a few other couples. There is one couple, look late 20's he is tall, built and a bit nervous. She is 5'6, long dark red hair, bright green eyes, and getting tipsy. They do not seem to know anyone, so of course, I have to go talk to them. We find out they are new to the area, he does construction, she day care they are both BI.

Gary and Jaye walk over and tell us a game of Janga has started, or they have the dice. The six of us decide to stay by the bar with the dice. The four of us obviously comfortable help to relax them. She begins to rub his leg. Your sign she is ready to join in. Luck would have it you get “Lick below the waist”. This time you grab her and I. You slowly part her robe. You have been waiting for hours to see what is under there. It is as good as you thought. She is completely shaved under her sheer thong. You lick up her thighs. With your hand on me, I lean over getting a great look. You lick her thong. Tasting her wetness. I reach over and slide it out of your way, sliding her leg towards me more, opening her up for you. She reaches up and begins to kiss me as you begin to eat her. Her husband is stroking himself watching. Jaye goes over to assist him. She cums very fast. You sit up and ask whose turn is it?

I roll the same. I grab you and him. Line you up on the barstools. Begin to stroke you as I part his robe. He is still hard from watching us with his wife I wrap my lips around him and tighten around you. You both are watching each other and me swelling in my hand and my mouth. I switch to licking you and stroking him. Stroking both of you and going back and forth, seeing if I can make you both cum at once. Stroking faster, sucking each of you, Jaye comes behind me and runs her hands between my legs. You both can see me sucking you, stroking both of you, and her fingering me. I begin to moan as I suck wanting to taste both of you. You both begin to throb. Suddenly you each cum on my chest.

Just bathing me in your juices. I cum in Jaye's hand. You both come down to me. Each kissing me and sucking each other off my nipples. I melt to the floor from there the dice were forgotten and there were hands and mouths everywhere. As I am on my back, Jaye begins with the double. Sliding it into my very wet pussy sliding closer, and closer. Fucking each other. Unable to get close enough. You kneel to the side of me so I may suck you as I fuck Jaye. I turn under you, and he bends you over. Jaye begins to lick and suck your neck as I am sucking you cock and fucking Jaye. He slowly begins to lick your ass, running his tongue on you. We kiss under you. He licks you balls as I suck your head. Slowly inserting a finger in. You lean back into his hand swelling more in my mouth. He gets on his knees behind you, and slowly begins fucking you.

Paula has joined the group watching on the couch and begins playing with his wife. David gets between the girls and they stroke him as he has one pussy on each hand. The sounds of everyone sucking, kissing, moaning, fucking. Everyone is getting closer and closer. Each turning each other hotter and hotter. He fucks you as he watches his wife getting fingered by some guy(David). Paula wants to cum so bad. Dave is fucking her harder; driving his fingers in deeper, she adds her own hand to help. Jaye and I are grinding, harder and harder into each other. Sucking on you. Stroking you balls. Gary standing beside Jaye. Getting sucked. He grabs her head and begins to fuck her mouth. He is going to cum first. We can all hear him getting so close, knowing it will set us all off. The energy in the room with 8 people about to cum at once. He explodes in her mouth. We see it drip down her chin.

Dave begins to cover the girls’ hands with his juices. Paula screams she cums so hard. The wife is so quiet, but has a great spazm run through her body. You can see the grin. You know it was good. Jaye and I both arch our back. Cumming as you cum in my mouth, down my neck.

He drives on last on into you, then pulls out stroking faster and faster cumming all over down on the floor now. He cums all over my neck as I try to catch it in my mouth. We all let go and melt to the floor. Wrapped in each other.

Stroking
Kissing
Rubbing
Relaxing, yet starting all over again

xnadry
xnadry
5 Followers