New York Agent Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers

Reilly's breathing had become rugged and he drained the rest of the water with one gulp. Jake uncapped the bottle standing next his beer and pushed it across the table at Reilly. Reilly took it without acknowledgement. He held it his hands. He dragged in a breath and resumed speaking in a voice that sounded like sandpaper.

"Frank was after him, the tattoo guy. I didn't want to look, but couldn't help myself and saw one of the biggest cocks of my life. He must have been about eleven inches long and two and a half inches wide. And he split my ass open with is huge dick. I did scream then, I couldn't help it. I guess at that point I was grateful that he tore my ass open and that the blood from my ass eased his way, but not by much. He also pulled out and came a torrent of come over my body. That's when I realized their plan. They didn't want my ass lubricated, therefore their cum was spent over my body instead of inside.

"I endured twelve fuckings between the five of them, three of those from Scott. After what felt like a lifetime, they were finally spent and left the room and left me to bleed on the bed. After about ten minutes Clyde walked into the room, he'd only fucked me once. He was also huge like the other, but had the smallest cock.

I now knew why the others left. Clyde was worse than all of them put together. He took a whip to me then, beating me severely. It seems he wanted something from me, something I was unwilling to give. He wanted me to orgasm. He took my flaccid cock in his hand and started pumping, but I was passed the point of any pleasure, so he took another route. He took the handle end of the whip and stuck it up my ass.

"His dick was too small to reach my prize, he knew it. He wriggled the whip around until he saw my cock respond. He'd found my prostate and worked it over. He knew if he stimulated me enough I would come and he was relentless, prodding and rubbing my prostate with the whip handle and stroking my cock with the other."

Again Reilly drank water. His voice was soft and gravely. Jake sat and stared at his downturned head with tears streaming unchecked down his face. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. That someone would want to hurt is beautiful angel.

"When I finally came, after what felt like a lifetime, he laughed and left the room and they left me alone. I could hear them in the den, joking, laughing and drinking. That's when the shame came; shame that I could have enjoyed something so depraved as five men raping and beating me. Shame that I came when that monster was fondling me.

At some point my training and survival instinct took over and I tried to get free. I somehow managed to get one of my wrists loose. To this day I don't know how. I must have had an angel watching over me. I could reach far enough for my cell phone lying on the bedside table. I called Jack Foster. I worked with him in L.A. He was the only one that knew I was gay. I couldn't explain, I just sobbed and said 'Scott hurt me, I'm tied up and there are four others, please come, please come now, bring everyone.'

"I cried softly and guess I must have fallen into an exhausted unconsciousness because when I woke I was free and Jack was holding me, murmuring everything would be okay. I started sobbing again and that's when I heard Heath's voice. Jack had called him. When he saw me he let out a cry of rage and gathered me up in his arms and carried me out of that place and to a waiting EMT van. Scott and his buddies were taken into custody. I testified at their trial and that were found guilty of rape and assault and possession of narcotics."

Jake couldn't take anymore. He silently got up and walked to the sink, turned on the tap and splashed cold water on his face. When he turned around Reilly was looking at him. He didn't recognize the person looking back at him. His sweet angel was gone and in his place sat a defeated man, ashamed that he had to share this secret.

Reilly saw the look Jake gave him and his hopes and dreams sunk lower than the floor. He knew it was a risk telling Jake what had happened and why he had intimacy issues. He looked away from Jake, pushed away from the table and quickly walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his bedroom. He sat at the edge of the bed and waited for the tears to come, but before his first tear was down his cheek Jake was next him, scooping him into his arms and carrying him through the door and into his own bedroom.

Jake set Reilly down gently on his bed and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead. Reilly sighed when Jake's hands gently began removing his clothes until only his boxers remained. Jake left Reilly then and went into the bathroom and returned a few minutes later with a soft dampened wash cloth, a glass of water and a bottle of aspirin.

He shook out three tablets into his palm and passed them to Reilly along with the water. Reilly quickly downed the pills and the water and handed the glass back to Jake. Jake placed it on the floor and sat on the edge of the bed. He then wiped down Reilly's flushed skin with the wet cloth. After he was done he went back to the bathroom, taking the cloth and the glass with him. When he returned he was also stripped to his boxers. He stood looking at Reilly and whispered his first words he said in an hour.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" Reilly silently nodded and Jake whispered, "go".

When Reilly returned from the bathroom, Jake's bedroom was dark with music playing. Reilly wasn't sure what to do. Then he heard Jake's voice from the bed.

"Come to bed."

When Reilly walked over and saw Jake's outline in the bed, he got in next to him and felt Jake pull him closer and heard a whisper. "Listen."

Looking back I clearly see . . . What it is that's killing me . . . Through the eyes of one I know . . . I see a vision once let go . . . I had it all . . . Constantly it burdens me . . . Hard to trust and can't believe . . . Lost the faith and lost the love . . . When the day is done . . . Will they open their eyes . . . And realize we are one . . . On and on we stand alone . . . Until our day has come . . . When they open their eyes . . . And realize we are one . . .

"Rei . . .?" Jake whispered.

Reilly didn't answer. He was crying against Jake's shoulder. Knowing instinctively what Jake was trying to say. 'I know our day will come' was the line from the song and said it all. 'And realized we are one' made it absolutely clear.

"This is our day, it's finally come, Angel. From today we are one and no one will change that. I know I may not always be at your side, but I'll never hurt you, I'll always do my best to protect you. This is our time now baby."

Jake cuddled himself against Reilly's back, spooning him, his arms wrapped tightly around the man he loved. Then he said something else.

"I understand better now why you were upset a few weeks ago and I don't blame you. I'm sorry if I brought back ugly memories for you Angel. I'm sorry that I hurt you. Thank you for trusting me enough with your fears and your past. You're a truly remarkable person Reilly McCormack and I love you with all my heart and truly feel that I was put on earth to love you."

Reilly turned in Jake's arms and wrapped his arms around him. He leaned slightly forward and softly kissed Jake's soft lips. He didn't move away, he spoke against Jake's lips.

"Thanks for all you've done. I've missed you. You still live in me, you have from the moment I met you. I feel you in the wind, I feel like you guide me constantly. You were always there waiting and I missed your face smiling down on me. I caught myself closing my eyes to see it."

Reilly pressed another sweet chaste kiss against Jake's lips before continuing.

"You're a part of me and your song set me free. You were as kind as you could be and you still mean the world to me. I never knew what it was to be loved. You were always there for me, you were always there waiting. I'm glad I was able to tell you so I could set us both free from sorrow. I'll still love you more tomorrow and I know you will be here with me still when tomorrow comes. That song that you made me listen to, that's our song and it's our song that sets me free. I'll sing it when I feel I can't hold on. I'll sing it tonight because it comforts me. You comfort me."

Reilly sighed against Jake. Jake squeezed Reilly and replied, his voice thick.

"You're not alone, Angel. I'll live with your memories and regret I couldn't save you back then. Darker days seem to be what will always live in me, but Reilly, this is my true freedom. I hope you'll find some peace today. Be awake to the fact that there's no going back, back to the world in which you were living. All my life I've waited. Endless days. Years have gone by and I felt broken. You have fixed me. You've taken my life in your hands and set me to soar. Let's leave the past unspoken. Let those years no longer haunt you. Are you ready for me? Are you ready to be mine?"

Jake held his breath while he waited for Reilly to respond.

"Forever," was Reilly's one-word reply.

Jake gathered Reilly close, knowing instinctively that he needed to be held. Reilly drifted, his face pressed to Jake's chest, their arms wrapped around each other and their legs intertwined. Reilly mumbled, fighting sleep.

"Let go, my love. I've got you and I'll never let you go. I love you, Angel," Jake whispered into Reilly's sweet-smelling hair.

"Love you to, Kitten."

Jake chuckled softly upon hearing the endearment from Reilly lips, knowing he referred to Jake's eyes. He told Jake the reasoning behind that statement once; "Your eyes remind me of a little kitten, naughty."

"Sleep Angel, you're safe." Then all was quiet as Reilly and Jake slept, safe, in each other's arms.

BelleHoney
BelleHoney
22 Followers
12