New York Annie

Story Info
Annie makes my trip to New York worthwhile and memorable.
3.5k words
4.22
28.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name is Annie, and she works at a small shop on Time's Square. I first met her on a business trip to NYC, when my co-worker was doing some shopping. I wasn't really interested in what she was shopping for, so I decided to chat with the cute sales girl.

She was tall and thin, perhaps 5'9", with brown hair not quite down to her shoulders. She appeared to have a mixture of Anglo and Asian characteristics. I was attracted to her because of her cute face and small chest. My wife is a 36AA, and I find women with small breasts can really turn my head.

I walked over to her to say hello, and to see what I could find out. I was surprised by her small, squeaky voice, and that her small teeth were slightly crooked and a little discolored. None of that detracted from her pretty face, cheerful smile, or pleasant personality. We talked briefly about NYC, me visiting from Texas, but mostly I asked her about her.

I had to go to a show that night with my company, but I was very interested in seeing if we could connect afterwards, so I asked when she got off work, what there was to do there, and things like that. At this point I was visibly interested and felt the interest growing in my pants, so I suggested that I come by after the show and then we could get a bite to eat, go out for a drink, or just walk around, and she agreed. I didn't tell her at that point that we could walk around all the way to my hotel room.

The show was great, and my co-worker and I, staying at the same hotel in midtown Manhattan, left the rest of the gang to walk back to our rooms. About halfway back, I excused myself to go do some sightseeing and shopping, and made my way back to Annie's shop. A few minutes after I got there, she was ready to go, still in her sales girl clothes- slacks and a polo shirt. I was still wearing my suit and tie from the show.

We walked around a bit on that warm humid night, and got a snack from a local vendor. After we finished our food, I took her left hand in my right, and we walked down the Manhattan sidewalk like two school kids. This may have seemed strange, as she could have been a schoolgirl and I'm old enough to be her dad, but it felt very natural. I stopped at one of the sidewalk cams they have in NYC. We stood and waved at the camera. On the spur-of-the-moment, I took her other hand, pulled her face mine and kissed her- softly, slowly, and gently, right there on the sidewalk, in plain view of anyone and everyone.

Just as quickly, I stopped, looked into her eyes, and said, "I really like you, Annie," and then let go of her right hand and we started walking down the sidewalk.

"I'm staying at the **** hotel, and they have a nice bar where we can sit and have a drink" I suggested.

She looked at me with a sly grin, "I'm not 21 yet, you know."

"That's OK," I said, "I'll get you whatever you want, my treat. You'll be in my charge tonight, Annie, and I'll be your guardian."

"My knight in shining armor," she laughed, "or maybe my sugar daddy" she grinned with bright eyes.

Looking at her eyes again with a smile, I replied, "I'll make sure and take very good care of you." She smiled and squeezed my hand as we walked down the sidewalk.

Rather than using the street entrance, we walked through the hotel lobby and then to the small hotel bar, and took a small booth at the very back, around the corner from the bar. At the bar I ordered a Cape Cod for her and a Jack and Coke for me. Taking the drinks back to the booth, I took a seat across from her, and we chatted some more while partaking of our beverages. We talk about boyfriends and girlfriends, a little about love andlife. She finds guys her age too shallow, and seems to appreciate my maturity and my attentiveness to her. She is very cute, and I am thinking very sexy thoughts of her, knowing that she readily agreed to meet me and go to a bar at my hotel. I go and refill our drinks, and making sure the bartender wasn't looking, I motioned to her to come with me, and we headed toward the elevator.

Holding the two drinks in my hand, I asked her to push the UP button, and said to her "Annie, would you do me a favor, and take off my tie for me?"

It was very exciting to have her that close to me. I inhaled the sweet smells of her body, and we kissed again, slow and deep and sensual, as she removed my tie. With my back against the elevator wall, her body pressed against mine, we kissed until the door opened on the 7th floor. I handed her drink back to her, and led her down the hall.

It's a small hotel, and the chances of meeting anyone were also small. We didn't see anyone as I let us into my room. I closed the door, set the drinks on the table, and said, "Ta-da. Welcome to my world." I took my drink and said "Cheers" and we toasted us, the room, NYC, and whatever else we could think of to drink to. I offered her a seat, the only one in the room. She sat on the corner of the bed instead, and so I sat on the chair. We talked while finishing our drinks, and then I moved to sit beside her on the bed. Soon, our talk turned back to boy-girl things, and I suggested how my maturity and experience has taught me how to please a woman. I asked her a few personal questions, and found out that she masturbates daily. She seemed to appreciate what I have to offer, my authority and experience.

She took me on, and said, "Show me."

I press my lips against hers. For lingering moments we kiss and embrace. Her lips are soft, sweet, and inviting. Our tongues touch, and the sparks fly. Soon we are lying together on the bed. My growing manhood presses against her belly as we face each other, and our kisses become deeper and more passionate. I want to press my mouth into hers... my body into hers.

Rolling her onto her back, I lift her shirt and unfasten her bra, liberating her torso to my delight. Her small breasts barely need a bra, and I'm glad to get the white material that covered them out of the way. Lying on her back, her tiny breasts are flat against her chest; only her nipples break the smoothness of her skin. They turn me on to no end. My kisses progress from her lips to her ears, neck, and throat. After just enough teasing, I take one of her glorious nipples between my lips, and put my hand on her stomach. She takes my hand and pushes it down into her pants, wanting me to touch her. Her warmth and wetness are like a drug; her movements betray her heightened state of arousal. The moments pass, and I lose track of time.

After a few moments she excuses herself into the bathroom. My desire for her is intense, intoxicating. When she opens the door to come out, she is completely naked, and I meet her mouth to mouth, and slowly but firmly push her back into the bathroom. Not only is there the standard full-width mirror above the bathroom vanity, the back wall of the shower stall is one big mirror. Hardly stopping our kisses, I turn her around facing the shower. Standing behind her, we can both see her in the mirror. I gaze with lust upon the twin fawns of her tiny tits. Taking hold of her hips, I pull her buttocks onto my groin, and then run my hands up her torso, toward the objects of my desire. Her breasts are even smaller than my wife's, barely mounds at all, each one topped with a dark chunk of a nipple. Her nips are incredibly sexy; two dark tight buttons poking straight out from her olive skin. I tease them, press my palms over them, and then tweak them. They are hard and stiff and erect, much like my cock, as she presses her backside against me unprovoked any longer by my hands.

I gaze at her figure in the shower mirror. Her pubic hair is dark, thin, and sparse. I run a hand across her pussy, and my lips caress her ass cheeks. She turns around and strips me, shirt first, then slacks and boxers. I had shaved my pubic hair for the trip, so my cock stands alone and at attention. She looks directly at it, caressing it with her hands as we continue our passionate kisses, now more furious and sloppy. She stands on her toes and rubs my hard shaft against her pussy lips, and I can feel the wetness upon my shaft. More and more, she rubs herself on the hard shaft of my cock. She takes one hand and presses my cock onto her clit as she presses her clit down onto my dick.

We continue to kiss as I tweak her tits with my fingers. She looses the ability to kiss back, and her mouth hangs open as I kiss her face, neck, and shoulders, while she furiously humps my cock, which has still not yet entered her. With louder and louder moans, she masturbates herself to a climax on my cock, and I hold her while I feel her body shake. What a fantastic feeling. There is nothing exciting as a woman climaxing, a woman making herself cum, unless it is me making her cum, especially when she is making herself cum on my dick.

I hold her close and still, and support her while she comes down from her high. I take a towel, put it on the toilet seat, and help her sit down. By coincidence or by design, my cock is now only inches from her face. I offer it to her, and she takes it, slowly at first. She kisses the head, then lowers her faces and licks the entire underneath, all the way to the top. She takes hold, lifts it up, and licks my sack before licking her way back to the top. I stroke her hair, and admire her pretty face, which looks even sexier with my cock in her mouth. She licks her lips and slowly slides her mouth down the entire length of my manhood. Rhythmically I rock back and forth, until soon I am slowly fucking her sweet mouth, and she is eagerly accepting it. Sexy slurpy sounds come from her mouth as she struggles not to gag, and without stopping, I continue fucking her face until I erupt a hot load of spunk deep into her sexy mouth, moaning at the pleasure she has brought me.

After a moment or two, I withdraw; leaving a few drops on her chin, and I caress her head against my stomach. Small drops of cum dribble onto her chest. Stepping back and taking her hands I help her to her feet, and pressing her body once again to mine, I partake of the intoxicating wine of her kisses, the lingering salty taste reminding me of her gift to me.

"Time to clean you off a bit, Annie" I say, and turn on the water, as once again I take in her sexy form in the mirror.

Our bodies remain in constant contact. With my liquid Purpose cleanser, I lather and clean her body completely. She cleans my cock, lathering it until it grows back from its spent form. He hot pussy gets the same treatment from me, and I caress and fondle her in the name of cleanliness. I kiss her neck and press her butt against my soapy member, and continue to rub her pussy, eliciting a rocking motion that continues as she increases her speed and pressure. I pull her back, put her hands against the wall so that she is bent over, and spread her legs. Soaping my hands, I pull my fingers from her pussy up across her anus and up her crack; I want her ass nice and clean.

Putting some of the slippery liquid on my fingers I rub them around her rosebud, and easily slide a finger inside her ass while my other hand works her clit. I now have her rocking back and forth on my hands, one finger in her anus, two in her pussy, and my thumb on her clit. She is so sexy, and I want her so badly. She is like a tigress, her movements nonstop. Back and forth she fucks herself on my hands, eyes closed; soft moans drift up to my ears above the sound of the water that cascades over our bodies.

I know the timing is right. I pull her backwards, and spread her legs a little more. I take my finger out of her ass, rinse it off, cover it again with the liquid cleaner, and slide it back inside, this time twisting it as I go. With my other hand, I lather my cock. I press the head of my cock against her asshole, and slowly slide it inside her ready backside. Aided by the soap and foreplay, she takes it all. The warmth and tightness covering me only intensifies my desires. I stand her up, her ass impaled on my cock, and tweak her slippery tits with one hand and finger-fuck her pussy with the other. Her ass is tight and hot and she is sexy as hell. She works herself into a frenzy, puts her hands on my hips, moans, and then helps me finger her swollen clit. She whines and moans as she writhes on my cock. Once again, I feel her body spasm, her voice whimper, and I hold her body tightly against mine as she shakes uncontrollably. She can barely stand, and I steady her.

After a few minutes, my cock slides out of her ass and cum drips from her asshole and starts to run down her leg. I scoop it up and finger her hot slippery ass and continue to cradle her quivering cunt. We take the time to clean each other's bodies once again, dry each other off and head to the bed and crawl under the sheets in the cold hotel room.

We spend the night in one constant embrace, endlessly making love to each other throughout the next few hours. In a long sixty-nine, I delight in the sweet nectar of her pussy until my face is covered with her juices. I could eat her pussy for hours! My tongue teases her asshole while she covers my cock with her sexy mouth, and with my mouth on her pussy she cums on my face. I can't get enough of her pussy!

We use every position we can. Later, I place pillows under her hips and she is exposed face down/ass high. I kneel down and give her a tongue-lashing, eating out her pussy and ass. My tongue runs from her clit to her asshole and back, giving them both equal time. Her face is buried on the bed, but I still hear her cries of lust. She arches her back and pushes her cunt against me face. I grab her hips and pull her hard as she explodes on my mouth in another climax.

I quickly turn her over, and in the missionary position, I hold her close and tight, and pound her sloppy wet pussy as fast and hard as I can, driving my cock deep into her. Her eyes never open and her mouth never closes. Her head rocks back and forth. Drops of sweat mixed with her sex juice fall from my face onto her neck and cheeks. I stop only to erupt in a strong climax, my pulsing cock met by her throbbing pussy.

Later still, after a little rest, she sits on top of me, and fucks herself on my shaft while I tweak and pull her chunky nips, until she cums to another whimpering climax. I turn her around and have her sit on my face while I lick her pussy clean, and tongue her clit and finger her ass.

After what seems like hours, we end our night in a spoon, her back up against my chest and my cock in her pussy. We start out slowly, gently rocking each other, her hand holding my dick inside her pussy while rubbing her own clit. I reach a hand underneath her waist to fondle her chest. She gets hotter and hornier, and soon is bent over at the waist pushing herself deeper upon my cock. I place my hands on her waist and pull her ass tight against my stomach. From the sounds she makes, I picture her biting her lower lip. She has totally given herself over to me.

Pressing my body against hers, I push her over onto her stomach, keeping her legs together. My legs are apart and outside hers; only my cock is between her legs, and her ass cheeks feel so good against my groin. I keep fucking and fucking her this way for as long as I can hold out, pressing her body flat against the bed. At first she kept her hands on her pussy, but then gives up and pulls her hands up toward her face. I lift up, and slide my cock in and out of her horny little sex box until my third and final climax pulses inside her.

I roll off, leaving a trail of her cum across the back her her thigh and lie beside her. With one hand under her on her clit, and the other between her legs, I kiss her face and finish her off with my hands. In a steady rhythm, accompanied by her gasping breaths, she fucks my hands to and final climax. She came at least five times before we drift off to sleep.

The next day is my last. I wake her up by sucking gently on her tiny titties, putting my hands underneath her, pulling her up toward me, and then slowly sliding my body down hers until my lips find her sweet pussy; my tongue finds its home on her clit.

Once more, we take a shower together, taking our morning piss together in the shower. She stands behind me, and reaches around to place her hands on my cock. She holds my cock as I release the golden liquid, and reaches down and feels the warmth cascading over her hand. My turn. Standing behind her I hold her body firmly, caressing her pussy and suckling her tits as she pours out her warmth over my hand.

When we dress, I tell her to forget her thong and bra, and she puts them in her purse before we go out for breakfast. We walk hand-in-hand in the cool morning shade of Central Park, just a short walk from my hotel. We snuggle and kiss a few more times before it is time for me to go back to check out. She looks up at me longingly, wanting me.

"Once more, before you go," she says in her small voice.

She wants a final fuck before I leave, and who am I to refuse her.

After kisses that move from gentle to deep to furious and wet, I turn her around, put my hands on her sexy little titties, and tell her to drop her pants. I bend her over the bed, and give her pussy and ass a thorough licking until she cums in grunts and groans. Using my last condom, I slide my hardened cock into her hungry pussy, so wet and sloppy. Holding it deep within her, I rock slowly until I find just the right spot. I slowly slide out again, and then plunge it all the way in one deep and fast plunge. Holding her hips tightly, my groin pounds against her ass and my balls slap her clit as I fuck her hard, deep, and fast, causing her to gasp and grunt with each deep thrust, until I explode a final time. She lies exhausted on the bed, and I lean over to kiss her.

I am saddened to leave Annie. She is a wonderful girl, a delight to be around, and a highly-charged sex partner. We ride the cab together to her shop, and I give her a last, long kiss before we say goodbye and head for the airport.

I will never forget her, and must plan another trip to NYC soon.