New York Flip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nick?" She pleaded softly. "Be quiet." He commanded. "Accept the fact that there's nothing you can do."

She struggled slightly within his grip, but his hold on her only got tighter. "Pretend all you want, but I know you secretly love this. When is the last time an alpha male got the upper hand with you, huh?" He paused for a moment, and when she didn't respond, he ran kisses along the back of her neck. In spite of herself, she found herself wanting him to keep going.

"Is this making you wet? I bet it is. Let's see..."

He moved down her body and pulled her skirt off, ramming his face into her wet folds from behind. Maggie almost screamed with pleasure - all the more sharpened by the momentary pang of fear she'd just felt.

Nick's insistent tongue was moving up and down from her ass to her clit. He pushed her legs further apart and lifted her hips slightly to get better access to her. After a few moments, he groaned aloud, causing a deep vibration against Maggie's swollen nether lips. Lifting his head, he said:

"You sexy little bitch - you are soaking wet for me. You want me to rape you, don't you?" Maggie just moaned in reply, her head was spinning and she was losing her ability to reason.

Grasping her legs, Nick flipped her over onto her back again. He pulled her down the rug, and fell forward so that she was directly under him, his body pressing her back into the soft, shaggy wool.

"Answer me." He demanded softly. Maggie opened her eyes, looking deeply into his. Her pupils were dilated and her lips were moist and full.

"You can do anything you want to me, Nick." She answered softly. His lips came down on hers in a kiss that turned very tender.

"Did I hurt you?" he whispered, as he rubbed his cheek softly against hers.

"No - you scared me a little." She whispered back. "But I liked it."

"I'm going to fuck you now, baby. Are you ready for me?" He kicked off his shoes and impatiently finished removing his pants.

"God, yes - please..." Maggie didn't speak further, though sounds of pleasure seemed to be wrenched from her as she felt Nick slide his hard penis into her. It took a couple of thrusts to get it all the way in, but then he began to slam into her with more velocity and rhythm.

He groaned as he thrust himself into Maggie's wonderful tightness. This was even more perfect than he imagined.

She arched her back up toward him, taking him in even as he drove into her. Her fingernails raked passionately down his back - but she was scarcely aware of what she was doing. The sting of her scratches only served to excite him further. Maggie felt wanton and strangely free - she could act the whore if she chose to, and she knew that it would only turn Nick on all the more.

"Oh I knew I was going to love fucking you, Maggie May. You feel so good to me. How does this feel to you?"

"It feels like a fantasy has come to life - it's so perfect, it's like I invented you. " Just then, Maggie stopped talking because a high-pitched moan took over. Nick lifted her knees to be nearly even with her ears - and he was bottoming out into her with each thrust.

"Ohhh" he groaned, "You fucking sexy thing..."

"How do I feel to you?" She demanded. " Do you like fu---" He stopped her from talking here by covering her mouth with his. Maggie felt like they were breathing each other in.

Very suddenly he pulled up and yanked himself out of her. Before she could even question what he was doing, he roughly threw her over onto her stomach again, grabbing hold of her hips. Nick tugged her upward and she gasped as he penetrated her from behind. Her back was arched like a cat, as Nick knelt behind her and jabbed himself deeply inside. She crossed her arms on the floor and rested her head on her forearms as Nick plunged into her over and over again - pulling almost all the way out before lunging back again. He was hitting her cervix and beginning to touch her g-spot. He leaned down and sank his teeth into her left shoulder blade. She cried out from the pleasure/pain he was inflicting. She couldn't help thinking about the character called "Maggie the Cat" in the Tennessee Williams play, "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." She felt like a cat in heat, balanced precariously on a hot surface. It was exhilarating.

Nick, meanwhile, was lost in the extremity of the moment; never had a woman made him feel this way - completely unleashed and yet thoroughly in control. His own pleasure was intense beyond all prior experience - but he was incredibly focused now on her pleasure. He reached a hand under her and began to flick her clitoris with his fingers. She stretched against him even further and began to make a sound that was a moan and a desperate cry at the same time.

"I want to make you come, Maggie May. Can you come for me, my beautiful girl? Huh?" He began to talk into her right ear as he rammed himself into her and teased her clit. Her breathing became ragged, and she was on the verge of tears from the raw passion he was creating.

With his free hand, he pulled her hair and turned her head so that he could kiss her from behind. She moaned into his mouth as the floodgates opened inside her. Nick felt her pussy clench and unclench in rapid-fire motions around his cock. She became even wetter, and as his penis moved in and out of her at a slower pace, the slick sounds that it made seemed very noisy in the now quiet room. Maggie's strength gave out as she collapsed forward on the floor. Nick fell forward with her, adjusting himself so as not to crush her beneath him.

Wanting to see her face and kiss her lips, he lifted himself enough to make her flip back over again. She moved more slowly and languidly, as if drugged by his powerful sex.

Her face was moist from the ecstatic tears, and Nick took pleasure in licking the saltiness from her cheeks. She gazed up at him, a look of euphoric wonder on her face. She cupped a hand against his cheek and leaned up to tenderly kiss him. She leaned back to look at him - greater alertness evident in her wide, green eyes. She snaked a hand down and found his throbbing, still-erect penis.

"Mmmm." She said. "Now you. What do you want me to do? I'm yours - so whatever you want..."

Nick sighed like a man who'd finally found his way home after a long journey.

"Oh, my baby. Yes. I'll tell you what I want..." And he began...

--