New York for the Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
On trip to New York, he meets up with a friend.
804 words
3.25
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I just broke up right before summer break and after being in love for so long and not really having any excitement, I wanted to get away from it all. I started talking to you about my problems and you suggested I go see you. Seeing as I always wanted to go to New York this seemed fun. School ended, summer came and I ended up on a flight to New York. I call you up and we decide to meet for lunch at a place across from my hotel.

Your boyfriend doesn't like the idea at all you to get into a fight about it. He thinks the worst about it and is scared that more will happen then lunch. The next day we're supposed to meet for lunch at the café. I look down from my hotel room on the 20th floor, I decided to get the presidential suite, to the café and notice there is a mattress on the roof for some reason, your mind starts to wander and wonders if someone lives up there or something. You soon realize it's almost time to leave and get ready. I put on a tight tee shirt and jeans and put on a dab of Burberry Brit. I head down to the café and wait for you.

You show up soon thereafter in a hot tube top and mini skirt. My mind wanders and my dick twitches from your looks and my thoughts. You sit down and we order our food. You start to tell me about how you boyfriend is being a dick about this whole thing, and you say maybe I should just cheat on him, to prove him right. I keep a strait face but think here is my chance, I've thought about doing this for so long. Our food arrives and you start to eat. I decide it's now or never, and put my hand under the table on your knee and start rubbing.

You don't move and I keep rubbing, you smile and I smile back. I move a bit farther in and you uncross your legs and spread them a little. I reach farther in and am now just inside the edge of your skirt. I can tell you're turned on and you open your legs wider. I can feel the heat coming from between your legs. I keep rubbing and finally feel your panties. They are soaking wet, I can even see it looking under the table, a big wet spot on your thong. I brush your clit and you let out a stifled moan. I push your panties aside and insert a finger into you dripping tight cunt. You groan and reach over and grab my semi hard cock through my jeans. I say, "I think we should go somewhere else." You agree and we get up and leave our half eaten lunches there, realizing we are each hungry for something else.

We rapidly walk to the back of the café and I notice a elevator. I hit the button and wait. I can't take it and I want you so bad, I push you to the wall and start making out with you pushing my fingers up your skirt and rubbing your clit. You moan into my mouth and it is so hot. The elevator dings and we look around, a businessman walks out the door and winks at us.

We jump into the elevator and hit the button for the top floor to give us time. We keep making out and I finger you while you free my cock from its confines. It is so hard by now and is just pushing 9 inches. I push you down to your knees, my dick hits your cheek, and you just look at it with wide eyes. I push it between you lips and you start to lick it and suck it. You suck the head then take a good 5 inches in your mouth, it feels so good. I look down and notice there is pussy juice running down you leg and I can smell you wetness. I push you back up, lift your skirt up and yank down your thong. Your snatch is glistening and looks delicious. I plunge my head into you cunt lucking and sucking. I give it a long lick from mons to asshole, god, you taste sweet. I stab in and out of your hole with my tongue. I suck and lick you clit then shove two fingers in your tight hole you gasp and start bucking almost immediately. You're starting to orgasm and I need to take you now I stand up and am about to thrust into you, just then the elevator stops and dings, we both stop and look as the door opens.