New York Hotel

Story Info
I and my wife meet a friend.
1.4k words
3.98
50k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started at a club one night in New York. Me and my wife (we'll call her Megan for this story) went on a trip to New York. She has had sex fantasies about having two dicks at once and likes to talk about them sometimes when I fuck her. But that's all it has ever been is a fantasy. We were sitting there both sipping on a drink. Myself a Pepsi with ice and her a virgin daiquiri when Josh walked up.

My wife is 5'8" and petite with very firm little tits and a voluptuous ass. She has brown hair and a nice trimmed little bush. She loves dirty sex stories and loves to talk about sex. I am taller. Six foot. Athletic build and a large ten inch dick. Josh was around average height. Also athletic and I had met him on the internet. He was married so he asked that we be discreet.

Not known to my wife I had met Josh and chatted a while back about me and my wife's particular fantasy. I introduced Josh as an old friend and he sat down and we began to small talk. As Josh excused himself to the bathroom my wife leaned over and jokingly told me that she thought he was cute and asked if I would be up for a threesome. She was joking. Or would imply that she was.

She was surprised when Josh came back and I asked if he would like to return with us to our room and hang out some more. Her face turned such a deep shade of red. I could tell Josh was excited by the idea. And we retreated back to the car to return to our hotel. As we got to the car my wife went to get in the front seat and I suggested Josh sit in the front with her so I could nap and relax in the back seat.

As we drove back to the hotel Josh made small talk with her. And I noticed she was getting more comfortable with him. As he whispered to her I noticed he placed his hand on her leg. And she seemed a little flustered but didn't ask him to move it. He started to tell her stories about sex which she loves to talk about and I noticed his hand creep further up her leg towards her pussy. I could tell she lied the sex stories and imagined she was probably getting quite moist.

A few minutes later we were back at the hotel. And we decided to watch a movie and order some food later. I made sure to put my wife in the middle on the couch as we sat down. She got up to look at a menu and called me into the kitchen.

"Your friend put his hand on my leg," she said, "and how late is he going to stay? I am so horny." I assured her that Josh was a flirt and it was ok. And that we would get to fuck later.

As we returned to the couch and sat back down. My wife brought Josh a drink and we sat down again. I couldn't help but notice that my wifes nipples were extremely hard and Josh was trying to hide his erection. As we watched the movie I put my hand on my wifes leg and worked it up between her legs. She moaned a little as I brushed her crotch and motioned towards Josh as if I should wait until he was gone. That's when things got interesting.

I looked at my wife and asked her if she would like to see if Josh was a good kisser. She looked at me surprised. Josh looked excited by the idea. "Are you sure I can kiss another man?" She asked. I'm sure I answered. She turned towards Josh and gave him a tender kiss. Like an uncomfortable kiss with just the lips and no open mouth. You can do better than that I told her. So she kissed him again. This time with open mouth and tongue. Josh put his arm around her and got into it. She looked at me again with big innocent eyes and made sure it was ok.

I got up and Josh layed her back on the couch and continued to make out with her and kiss up her neck. She gasped as his hand went up her shirt and he started to play with her nipples. Her legs opened up as he mounted her fully clothed. And he pulled off her shirt to reveal her nice little black bra and perky tits and hard nipples. Josh unsnapped her bra and released her breasts. And started to suck her nipples.

She looked at me pleading as if to ask if I was ok with this. I smiled to make her comfortable as Josh slipped his hand down into her pants and rubbed her pussy.

"Can I fuck him?" she begged me short of breath. And I told her yes.

Josh pulled off his shirt as my wife unzipped her pants and dropped them and her panties to the floor. Her pussy was dripping wet with excitement. Josh took off his shirt and pants as well and my wife asked me to undress as well. So I did.

Josh began to kiss and lick all around her nipples and worked his way down her stomach, kissing down her thighs and then began to lick and suck at her clitoris. She threaded her fingers through his hair in ecstacy as he began too kiss and nibble at her wet pussy. She motioned me over and grabbed my huge erect dick in her hand and guided it to her mouth. She sucked at it hungrily as Josh continued to go to town on her pussy. She opened her legs willingly and moaned as he fucked her with his tongue. She was loving it.

I could tell she was getting close as she grabbed my hand and squeezed hard. Her hips bucked against Josh's face as she made sex noised and came all over his face. She cums a lot when she does and Josh's face was slick with her cum as he licked it all up. "I want to be fucked now." she begged.

Me and Josh changed positions as I got between her legs and placed my fully erect dick against her opening. Josh was above her and she licked his balls as I teased her with my cock. Just a little in at a time. In and out. She had Josh put his cock in her mouth and spit all over it. He thrust deep into her mouth as spit dripped out of her mouth and she gagged trying to take the whole thing. I thrust deeper and deeper into her. Her pussy muscles grabbing hungrily at my cock. Just as I was about to cum I pulled out and motioned for Josh to switch with me.

She looked at his cock throbbing and asked if he should wear a condom. And I told her no because she doesn't like condoms. She got up on all fours with pillows under her and I stood in front of her as she started to suck my dick again. Josh entered her from behind, teasing at first, and then started to fuck her hard as she gasped. His dick pounding her and his balls slapping off her thighs. "Oh fuck me," she begged. I pushed her head down on my dick as she tried to swallow the whole thing and massaged my balls. "Where will he cum?" she asked as Josh started to pump faster and faster. Just then Josh went balls deep inside of her and unloaded stream after stream of cum deep inside of her pussy. She shook in ecstacy and looked at me with a panicked look. Just then I put my cock back in her mouth and unloaded a massive load into her mouth. She swallowed some and some dripped down her chin and neck. She coughed as it went deep inside her mouth and my balls hit her chin.

"Oh you weren't supposed to cum inside she said. What if I get pregnant." I assured her that she could take something to prevent that. As Josh pulled out of her cum dripped down out of her pussy and on to the couch and the pillow. Her pussy was wet and full of another mans cum. "Did you have this plan all along she asked?" and I said no. But she knew that I did.

Josh was hard again within minutes and I suggested that he help my wife into the shower to help wash her. He hungrily accepted and followed her into the bathroom.

As I watched them go in there I knew this wouldn't be the last time. And that was the plan as well.