New York Love Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well hello there," I greeted while leaning against the door frame.

I took no time to observe her small figure. Although the gown at the party made her chest out to look more than generous, the oversized soccer jersey she was sporting that barely covered her bum made her look model petite. Her hair was in a mash of a bun with loose curls that hung freely around her face one drooped down her forehead atop her dainty nose. I couldn't resist but to tuck it behind her ear. After studying her reaction I couldn't help but to laugh. Some people just assume that blushing is the red pigment that people turn, but when it comes to people like Reina who trying to see a change in color isn't very likely, it can be like a body language.

The crackle in the sky turned my attention away from her for a brief moment.

"So are you going to invite me in, or are you going to leave me out here in the rain?"

I could see a brief hesitancy before she moved out of the way of the entry, and I followed her inside.

"Mm.. what does your grandmother have cooking today?" I whiffed the aroma.

"I just put on a small dinner while she went away to mass."

"Ah, so you're Catholic?"

She ignored my question and pranced into the kitchen to turn to the stove to stir something and click the dial off. I walked behind her to observe the contraption. When she turned back around she jumped backwards.

"Carray! Are you always soo.. uh!"

"So what? Curious to why a woman would just get up and leave the way you did?"

She couldn't look me in the eye once before she went and grabbed some bowls down from the cabinet.

"Are you joining me for dinner?"

"You don't have to be embarrassed. We are both adults here," I pressured while grabbing the bowl of what looked like rice casserole.

"Do you always follow girls who are trying to rid of you?" she stated to me after I shoved big spoonful n my mouth.

I swallowed.

"Well seeing that so far we have just been answering questions with another question, I'll let you know that no, I do not follow girls around, because I thought you were a woman, but I'm not so sure at this point, because you like to play these silly games of hide and go seek. ." After stating that I, began to compliment on her cooking.

I could tell the statement I made bothered her but she didn't say anything and continued eat. Besides the clanking of silverware against our bowls not a sound was made.

"Did you get your job back at that restaurant?"

She shook her head no.

"What do you do now?

"I still substitute when I can get a gig, but I haven't been able to make up for the other job yet, but a friend of my grandmother wants me to get a job as a housekeeper at the motel she's working."

"Is that what you want to do?"

"Sometimes it's not always about what you want to do." Reina sighed as she took her bowl to the sink and began to walk away.

I took the last couple of bites and realized that it was the first time that I had a home cooked meal in a good few years. I placed the dishes in the sink and went after her down to the room located at the end of the hallway. If I thought that her living room was humble than her bedroom was just poor charity. Her only furniture was a futon and a night stand. The only decorations were family photo graphs and a few articles in Spanish. I couldn't tell what her comforter was like because her bed was covered in books and notebooks.

"You're in school?"

"Yes, a sophomore."

"What are you studying?"

"Marketing and Graphic Design."

"Ah, a nerd.

"Yes"

I grabbed a notebook sitting atop of the pile and began to flip through it. To my surprise instead of each page being graffitied with notes, it was filled with sketches. Her technique was realistic, but each image was surreal. In one I noticed there was an image of a tree, but when I looked closer, it was a pregnant woman grasping her stomach. Skipping to the back of the book to see what she may have drawn the most recent. My eyes shot up to her immediately.

"Is this me?"

Reina turned to figure what I was talking about. Her expression immediately changed as she snatched the pad out of my hands. I had to laugh. It was obvious that the portrait was of me, but while the man in the picture had my exact face, she depicted me as having fangs and biting into a heart.

"So you have been thinking of me," a chuckle escaped my mouth.

I couldn't tell whether she was angry or embarrassed.

"So I'm a monster to you, eh?"

"That night never should've happened," she mumbled under her breath.

"Just if I remember correctly, I tried to stop us from going any further, and guessing from how into it you were, I don't believe you didn't want us to."

Reina put her hand up to cut me off, her body heaving with anger.

"Yes you are a sick sadistic monster. Who probably always gets what they want, and demands anything that he can't have!"

It was at that moment that I began to laugh.

"And you know what I think you like that!" I barked as I made small strides towards her, while she stepped back.

"WHAT?!"

Reina was now against the wall while I stood close enough to her that my nose could tap her forehead with a single breath. I tilted her head up so that our eyes were facing each other.

My voice softened.

"Tell me you didn't and I'll leave."

Just as her lips parted to say so, I grabbed her and kissed her lips with all the force I had left in my body. She took hold of my neck as I wrapped her legs around my waist. As my teeth began to nibble at her neck, I caught gasp escaping each heavig breath.

"You know I never got to return the favor the other night."

She blushed.

"John.."

Just Reina declaring my name was all the lead I needed, as I began to pull the jersey above her head. It was at that moment I stopped and stepped back. She was like a stone statue. I gazed at her boy shorts with cartoon characters across it and moaned. A beauty that gave hints of her purity. When she started to cover herself I grabbed her hands and lifted them above her head. She shivered with desire.

"Don't worry." I whispered into her ear. "I'm not going to take you quite yet. I want you to be ready when I do, but tonight I will make you mine."

I tugged her boyshorts down, and gasped at her mound that had yet to be touched by a razor. My fingers began to play with her moistening lips until I came across her clit. Just the simple touch made her moan loudly, but I wasn't going to stop there. I continued to roam her sex until I came into contact with her opening. I pressed a single finger against it until I had past the first knuckle. Then I felt it, her maidenhead. Reina's nails dug in my back when she jumped at the intrusion.

"Shhhh... I promise that you'll like it."

I continued to press deeper. The tight pressure of her sex trying to push me out was enough to make me want to take her now. I pushed until I reached the last knuckle of my finger. Reina at this point was breather very heavily. I began to work my finger inside of her, and with each thrust, it felt as if she were getting tighter. I looked up into her eyes, and found the gaze that I had been fantasizing for so long. I sped my pace up and Reina's moans got louder. I kissed her lips when I started to curl my finger inside of her. I must've hit the spot I needed because she started to scream against my lips. I felt her contractions against me which made my groin press hard against my pants. It wasn't until; I felt her juices running down my palm that I pulled out of her. She'd grown so weak that her corpse lifelessly slid down the wall until she reached the floor. I moved next to her.

It was quiet. She looked so defeated.

I kissed her forehead.

"I never had that happen to me before." She said so softly I barely heard her.

"How'd you like it?"

"You taste like an ashtray."

I laughed.

I turned and started to kiss her, our tongues twisting against each other. Then she stopped me and grabbed my hand that was on her shoulder.

"You're bleeding." She declared while examining my palm.

My eyes followed her gaze down between her legs, to a small trail of blood between her thighs.

"Well congratulations pet, you're not a virgin anymore."

12