New York Triad Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for this lovely day, Simone," Gwen whispered as dipped her head for another kiss. The kiss seemed appropriate so they would all three be joined this time. The body beneath them reminded them of his presence as he moaned and writhed under them. Gwen cried out as she felt his penis touch that place inside that gave her indescribable pleasure. She came hard, grinding herself onto him. Simone moaned his name over and over as sweet pleasure took her too. She reached for Gwen and their lips met in one sweet moment of ecstasy as Orlando bucked his hips up hard, moaning as he came inside Gwen, filling her with his essence.

As darkness covered the city, the loves slumbered yet again, spent and satiated for the time being.


***********

None of them forgot the glorious few days they spent in a New York hotel room. Except for Orli to do the photo shoot and for Gwen and Simone to get their luggage, no one even left the room. They explored all their fantasies, and even some fantasies they didn’t know they had. They had found something more, though. They found an affection so sweet that no one outside the room would ever understand what they felt for each other. Though the cards, notes and phone calls didn’t come often between the three of them, they never stopped either. Sometimes a pretty sunset would remind Simone of Orli’s golden skin, or a cold New York day would remind Gwen of being wrapped in the warmth of both of them, or a word spoken by a passing woman in an American accent would remind Orli of soft skin and sweet pleasure on a winter’s day in a strange city.

~end~

12