New York Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers

We kissed slowly, loving each other.

He kissed my forehead and my cheeks and my neck and down to my chest, slowly savoring my body with each touch of his lips. Then he started licking and biting my nipples. I had no idea they'd be that sensitive. It felt wonderful.

In the meantime, his hand had moved down to my groin and his fingers were tracing through my pubic hair all around my cock. He grasped it lightly and began rubbing the head with the palm of his hand. I was as hard as I had ever been.

But he kept it easy and soft and kept tantalizing me, keeping me hard.

He ran his tongue over my stomach, stopping to kiss in a few places. Then he tongued my belly button sending shivers through my body. I giggled, "stop, pleease, that tickles."

He moved his hand from my cock to my nipples, pinching them and looked up. "I love your body, Greg. It's so beautiful. I can't get enough of it!"

He lifted one of my legs and moved between them so he could see the length of my body, from my cock to my chest to my face.

He leaned over and kissed down my treasure trail and then all around my very hard cock, licking the balls and taking each of them into his mouth, one at a time, and sucking softly on them.

Then, with my cock flat on my stomach, he kissed up the shank, going up and down several times. Finally, he licked around the glans and then opened his lips and took my cock into his hot mouth.

I groaned and lifted up, my cock sliding through his lips to the back of his throat.

He pulled off and looked up at me. "Oh no you don't, we're gonna do this at my pace. Don't rush it, Greg."

He put his hands on my hips, holding me down, as he again took my cock in his mouth, slowly sucking it in, his tongue running all over the shaft and head, surrounding it with the warmth of his mouth. He tightened his lips and slowly raised his head, letting my cock be pulled out. He inhaled deeply and took all of my shaft in and repeated the process, sometimes twisting his head back and forth as my cock withdrew.

I was on fire, never had I felt such feelings before. It felt like all my nerve endings were centered in my cock and they were in ecstasy. I put my hands on his head and played with his hair and ears as I watched his lips sliding up and down my shaft.

I got close several times, but each time he slowed down and seemed to savor just holding my cock in this mouth.

Finally, he started rubbing the spot just under my balls and stroking my cock with his lips faster and faster. Each time he'd take it all the way in, he'd hold it there and use his tongue on the underside, rubbing the tip of his tongue just under the glans. It didn't take me long then. He took my cock as deep as he could and I could feel it hitting the back of his throat. He stroked it with his tongue and set up some sort of vibration with his lips and the cum just surged out of me, exploding into his mouth and down his throat over and over.

Even though he was still holding me down, my hips lifted up as I came into his waiting mouth. I tried to pull him off after the last spurt, but he resisted and kept sucking on my cock until it slowly started to soften. Finally, he slid his lips off of it, sucking on the head one last time. He moved up on the bed next to me and murmured, "I really love the taste of fresh virgin boy cum – and yours is smooth and sweet." He then leaned over and gave me a long deep kiss. I kissed him back and could taste my cum in his mouth as we kissed for the next several minutes.

"Oh I forgot," he said grinning. "You're not exactly a virgin anymore, are you? But I guess it's close enough."

I blushed.

"Hey what time is it, Greg?"

"Almost noon," I replied.

"Shit, I have to go. I wish we had more time."

Jon got up and wiped himself off. "I've gotta get out of here, but tell you what. I'll be staying at my friend's place for the next couple of weeks until my leaves over. He's got a young guy about your age living with him right now. Would you like to come over for dinner while you're here some night this week?"

Wanting a chance to see him again and possibly have more sex, I answered, "I'd really like to, but I'll have to check with my sister."

"Well, here's the number I'll be at. Give me a call and let me know. I'd love to see you again while you're here."

With that, he showered, dressed and left soon after.

I did check with my sister and it turned out she had to work on Wednesday evening and so I called Jon and let him know. He was really enthusiastic and said he'd pick me up at 6 pm on Wednesday. He also said to tell my sister that he would get me home safely, but that it might be late and not to worry.

Stay tuned for the sequel, "New York Trip, part 2".

***************************************

I'm always eager to hear comments about my stories. Feel free to email me through the link below. I'd love to hear what you think.

joshprim
joshprim
218 Followers
12