New Zealand Cruise with Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda got up and started rubbing Paul's growing erection thru his pants. She then opened his fly, took out his impressive cock and started licking it. As she was sucking Paul's dick I inserted my now stiff cock into her from behind. This position had a plus as I could see Paul's cock as she sucked him from the penis head to the balls in long continues strokes of her bobbing head. I could feel her pussy almost milking the cum out of me as I fucked her. Paul's eyes were closed and he soon jerked as he came into her mouth then all over her lovely face and breasts. Paul still blushing was trying to put his pants back on when I suggested he page his fellow cabin boy John to join us. He seemed very excited about the idea and quickly paged John to come to room 645.

When John entered we were all still naked. John got the idea and quickly stripped as Linda was already kissing him and rubbing his now erect cock thru his pants.

My job was to organize the scene. I instructed John to lie down on the bed and enter Linda and spread KY Liquid on Linda's butt so Paul could take her in the ass. I put my cock into Linda's mouth. The three of us then went to town on Linda. John not having come before shot his load into Linda in less than 5 minutes while Paul and I lasted for 20 minutes. What a beautiful sight cum dripping from my wife's cunt, ass and mouth as he convulsed over and over again. John & Paul left to continue their rounds as Linda and I just smiled at each other. Linda agreed this will be the cruise of a lifetime.

At around 1 AM Linda decided to order dessert from room service but did not order a dessert for me! I asked why didn't you order me dessert and she said one is coming for you too dear and winked at me. Little did I know that she had talked to Paul earlier that evening and he told her the room service person after 1AM was a bi and very horny gal from Ireland named Kathleen?

She asked me to repeat the drill by hiding in the closet. At 1:30 AM a gentle knock on the door was heard and Linda naked and ready in bed said come in please. Kathleen came in and asked where to you want it meaning the food tray. Linda rubbed her now swollen cunt lips and said here.

Kathleen was on Linda cunt in a second eating her pussy out while flicking her clit with her fingers.

Linda then whispered something into Kathleen's ear and Kathleen said "by all means please". Linda called me out to join them. So as Kathleen sucked Linda to one orgasm after another I slipped my cock into Kathleen's warm pussy and fucked her hard and deep until I filled her with a big load of cum after which Linda wanted to switch positions with her eating my cum out of Kathleen as I fucked her with my still hard cock.

The cruise was unforgettable with Linda fucking 6 different cabin boys, 2 room service gals, the ships' doctor and even the ship's chaplain. We now cruise every six months.

12