Newbie

Story Info
Sam's first experience with wetting himself for pleasure.
1.1k words
4.18
18.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam leaned back slowly on the bed, finishing his fourth bottle of water for the evening and tensing visibly. He crushed the plastic between his freckled hands, capping it and tossing it to the waste basket with a sigh. I watched closely from the foot of the bed as he adjusted his position, getting comfortable for the moment against the pillows. His legs were pulled toward himself, knees knocked. I could just barely see his face above them.

"You sure you're ready to do this?" I asked, tone ever so gentle, and he gave me a brief glance before looking away and nodding.

"Yeah," he murmured, swallowing as he tightened the muscles in his thighs. I made my way over the short foot board and onto the bed. The way his eyes widened as the mattress bounced was a dead giveaway that he was close to his limit. I was sure the extra two cups of water didn't help, either. His toes twitched in his little blue socks, something they often did when he was growing aroused. I found it endearing.

I inched closer, mattress protector crinkling with every movement, and placed my hands on his knees. I gave a light pull, and he opened his legs with a sort of shy reluctance. I took a moment to absorb this rare view of him, open to my taking. Head turned to the side, his bangs fell to cover his eyes. The pale blue shirt he wore rode up just enough to expose a span of his freckled abdomen, swollen by his overly full bladder. His grey jeans clung to the form of his hard on, and his fingers traced patterns on the sheets idly, unsure of what else to do.

With a smug sort of satisfaction, I scooted backward and allowed him to close his legs once more. Then, I told him to lower them to the bed. After a second he did, and I straddled his thighs without hesitance. He looked up at me then, cheeks rosy and lips pursed just slightly. I pushed his shirt up with one hand, balancing myself with the other as I leaned over him. My gaze remained on his expression as I ghosted my nails along his skin, rubbed the tips of my fingers against the bulge in his jeans. He swallowed hard, chest swelling with a breath and eyes flicking shut as I touched him.

"You like that, yeah?" I breathed, and he rolled his hips upward just enough to offer an affirmative. I smiled, tracing his cock with a short stroke of my digits before walking them up to his hardened bladder.

An effeminate sound escaped him as I gave a light push to the area, and he brought a hand up to cover his mouth in embarrassment. I simply pulled it away, tsk-ing as I did. Lips pressing into a thin line, he glanced at me for a quarter of a second before silently rolling his shirt up to his chest and folding it under neatly. Then, his hands returned to his sides.

I leaned in to kiss him, then, and I muttered, "good boy..." against his lips. He returned my kisses eagerly, and he choked on a sound in the back of his throat as I groped him again. When I pulled back he sighed, as if disappointed, but his demeanor quickly changed as I rubbed against his bladder with more force than previously.

"S-shit-" he croaked, claws dragging along the sheets as he flushed crimson. A dark patch bloomed on the front of his jeans, and I couldn't help my grin. I gave another short press to the area, and before long he let out the most lewd little sound. I could faintly hear the hiss of his stream as he flooded his clothing, feel the warm wetness soaking into my shorts. His every exhale trembled, and I found myself more excited by it than I'd ever care to admit.

"Very good," I praised, arousal clear in my tone. I pawed him through the sopping wet fabric, earning a poorly muffled sound in return. It only added fuel to my fire. "Moan for me, Sammy.. You know I love it when you do..." The almost playful lilt had him blushing again. Bright green eyes falling shut, he resigned himself to his desires. With every new touch, he gave a satisfying little whimper that shot through me like lightning.

After a minute I reworked our positions so I instead knelt between his legs, the sodden sheet clinging to my knees as I opened his fly. Adjusting his garments to just reveal his erection, I spent a long few moments admiring its damp, flushed appearance.

"...Quit staring," he whined, hands masking his face self-consciously. I chuckled, shaking my head and leaning in closer.

"As you wish," I teased, wrapping my fingers around his length. I gave a short lick to the tip of his member. The way his entire body tensed made my heart swell, and with another bold run of my tongue over his skin, I took the head into my mouth. He gasped against his palms, knees popping as his legs snapped upward so quickly. I ran my hand over his length in short, rough strokes as I rolled my tongue against his swollen head. Then I felt a shaking hand pressing on the back of my head, urging me to take more of him in.

Taking a carefully measured breath, I pulled my hand back and dropped down to swallow him entirely. The cry of pleasure that escaped him was more than worth fighting my gag reflex.

"Fuck!" he groaned, fingers tightening in my hair. I pulled my head back leisurely, taking my time before sliding his shaft down my throat once more. Repeating this a few times was enough to finish him in seconds.

I barely managed to pull back before he climaxed, then I spent a moment just admiring his face. The way his brows drew together, the way his lips parted as he caught his breath, right down to the way his hair clung to his forehead. He was beautiful.

I swallowed the contents of my mouth, then carefully got off of the bed. I gave him a moment to gather himself before offering a hand with cleanup. We stripped the bed, taking the linen to the laundry. As I loaded the washer, he removed his soggy clothes and headed for a shower. I borrowed a pair of his sweatpants and got busy.

By the time he'd returned, I'd made the bed with fresh sheets and settled on it. He sat beside me quietly.

After a minute he smiled, and he said, "well, I learned something new today." When I inquired about what he'd learned, he broke into a grin and replied, "those sweats definitely look better on me."

I smacked his shoulder, but laughed nonetheless. I couldn't deny it; they were about four sizes too big.

With a sigh I leaned on him, and he flicked on the TV. We spent the rest of the evening marathoning zombie movies, and that night we spent curled up together.