Newlywed Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears flooding her eyes, she begged her husband.

"How could you do something like that to me? You hurt me! I thought you loved me!"

She began to cry. Her heart was broken. Eric was so ashamed of himself he had no explanation, only a weak excuse.

"You said you wanted to play, I thought you wanted me to do that to you, you acted like that's what you wanted. I just got carried away, I guess."

He turned and left the room, unable to look at his precious wife all battered and bleeding. He felt guilty, responsible and very turned on.

He didn't want her to see how much he had enjoyed that forbidden adventure with her but he hoped that she would want it again someday. Someday soon.

* * *

Several weeks passed and neither Dena nor Eric spoke of the incident. Each hoped that the other would not mention it again and neither of them did. One day, after she was healed, Dena noticed a small scar on her belly. She had no idea how it got there or how long it had been there. She called Eric into the bedroom and showed it to him.

"Oh, Sweetie, I bit you there. You didn't notice till just now?"

The look on Dena's face was priceless. He thought that she was going to scream, or throw something at him but she didn't.

"You fucking bit me? I can't believe that you did that! Why did you get so carried away like that? All I wanted was to be spanked, not brutalized, you animal."

She smiled at him. It was the first time since it had happened. Finally, they both knew that the silence and feelings of betrayal were gone and they fell onto the floor laughing and hugging one another.

Over dinner that evening Eric could not resist teasing her. Alright, he was not teasing, he was dead serious.

"Hon? You don't want me to do you like that again do you? I could sure use a work out like we had last month." Eric swirled his mashed potatoes with his fork, totally uninterested in eating.

"Are you serious? I don't know what to say, you really did hurt me you know. But I am not ruling it out, just maybe no anal next time."

As far as Eric was concerned, dinner was over. He wanted to plan their next encounter and he hoped that Dena was as excited as he was. She was. The couple left the table and proceeded to plan out the next edition of their very own newlywed game.

* * *

12