Newlyweds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
161 Followers

She danced over, pulled me by the hips, and held me while we danced. We couldn't stop, we hadn't been told, but we could dance together. It helped, a bit, yet her breasts rubbing against mine, her scent in my nose, her hands moving over me, was very distracting.

Together in the music, we lost ourselves in another way. A way we could never have with me as I was. A small small part of me admitted not all about this was bad. So long as we had each other, and loved each other I could survive.

***

I was dressed in a bra, thong, soft shorty T, and a very micro skirt walking and bending over, walking and bending over. There were four possible bending moves all designed to display and show off you ass. Debbie was sitting doing her hair.

She turned to me, and grinned. "Looking good hot stuff. Come here."

I walked over and couldn't stop a smile as her hands slid up under my skirt. My knickers where pulled down, and like a Cheshire cat all that remained was her grin as her head slipped up under my skirt.

I sighed and clutched at her as a soft tongue probed my new lips down there. God, this was good. I really understood lesbians now, they knew what to do to each other. God.

***

"Erect." I was in the box, and on hearing her voice easily let the blood flow and make my cock hard. In reward I was stroked and twitched as her soft hands stroked me and she used a vibrator to tease me. I longed for one of her blow jobs, but it wasn't allowed. She kept it up for a long long time, and in the opposite of other training I made sure I didn't ejaculate. I came, oh that was easy, two orgasms ripped through me, but I didn't ejaculate. Just as the third was building, "Slacken."

Getting the word at a time like this was like getting punched in the stomach, but I took a deep breath, and let my cock go soft. "Good girl… and erect."

***

I stood holding two bras. One a pink satin, one a deeper red lace. Biting my lip I held up first one, then another against me as I looked in the mirror. With a start I went over the thought that had been in my mind. Always before when looking at cloths I'd tried to think of what would look good on Debbie, what would turn me on. Just then, for that moment I'd been going over which would look good on me!

***

My tongue slowly circled her clit, a finger sliding in and out of her pussy, my thumb in her ass. I knew just how to please her, always had though the ass thing was new. I had my eyes closed and fantasised that I was getting her wet and ready, that any minute I'd slide up her body, then plunge my cock hard and fast into her pussy.

***

She was close, and suddenly her legs clamped my head hard. She screamed in a good one, then I slowly slid up her. My fantasy melted away as my breasts brushed against her damp crotch, then slid on her belly.

***

"Mmm, nice. I know what you want though." Her hands gently manoeuvred me on my back. I saw her reach for something.

***

"No, please…"

"Come on, I know you want it." She slowly circled the tip of the dildo around my belly button. "Open up you little slut," I hated it when she talked like that, but we had to. "Open your legs…" She climbed between then and the tip slid downwards. I couldn't help myself as my hips arched up and the damn thing started to slide inside. Why did it have to feel so good?

This wasn't my fantasy, this was a nightmare, yet I couldn't deny the sensations of the cock sliding in and out of me. Just as it was getting good Debbie pulled it out. I opened my eyes and saw her grinning ferally at me. Somehow she'd got one strapped on, and was lowering herself on top of me, a new dildo pushing at my lips.

Her breasts crushed mine, her lips brushed my mouth. "Oh baby, this is soooo good." Her hands pushed my own back onto the bed, it was a rule that she had to hold me down. I wept, unsure if it was in joy or humiliation or both. Debbie licked at the tears.

***

I sat back, satisfied and pleased with myself. My makeup was just right, and the first time too. Debbie appeared at my shoulder. She was nude and had a light sheen of sweat from working out in the gym corner of our room. Her hand stroked my hair. "Hello gorgeous. You look good! How about we make that lipstick messy?"

I turned on the stool, grinning and slid to my knees. As I moved my face to her sweet pussy I paused, for just a moment. I had just been pleased at making myself look good, had felt a small thrill at her compliment and was about to eat her out from my knees. God help me!

***

I was on my knees, a long dildo was on its stable trellis in front of me. It was time for my blow job practice. As I was about to bend forward I felt that pulse of horny in my belly. It was that pulse that I often felt when I looked at Debs. It was that deep desire that usually accompanied a hard on. Yet here I was on my knees in front of a fake cock and feeling it. What was happening to me?

***

"All right, lets try a knee trembler." Debbie is nude bar the obscene dildo knickers. I pause, but slide out of my knickers, wiggling my bottom side to side as taught and trained time after time after time. Our session at the moment is positions. Debbie is having to work me through a variety of ways of being fucked. I don't like it.

"OK baby, up against the wall." I obediently back myself up, bending a knee and resting a foot backwards. She comes up and strokes me down to my waist. I find my hands lifted, wrists crossed above my head. "You always liked this way. Did it make you feel in control?"

Debs like reminiscing about our time as a proper boy and girl. I didn't, especially when she was about to remake a scene with me as her. Her free hands slid down my belly and tickled between my legs. I shivered.

"Tell me you want it."

"Debbie, no."

Her finger started slowly and insistently on me down there. "Tell me."

I bit my lip and turned my face. I felt so vulnerable and out of control. "I don't… I really… oh god…"

"Say it."

"Please don't Debs, please."

She stepped forward and slid the tip of the oily dildo down my belly. "You know you want it, so…" The tip slid in and I groaned as we both watched it sink inside me.

***

We lay spooned up against each other, Debbie behind, my head on her arm, her free hand idly tweaking one of my nipples. I gathered my courage, I had to know.

"Debs, do you like this?"

"Oh baby…" For a while she was silent. "You know I would never in a million years have wished this on us. But…" God I hated hearing that but. "You have to admit, its pretty sexy. I love you so much knowing you've done this for me." Her hand cupped a tit, making clear what "this" was. "And come on, you know you love it too."

"I don't really."

Her voice was scathing, "Come on, yes you do." Her hand clutched my tit hard, sending bright sparks into my brain. "You don't like that?"

"Yes… but I hate that I like it…"

Mistress' voice boomed out. "Fuck him, he needs reminding."

"Baby, turn over."

I went on my belly obediently. I'd long ago given up not doing what I was told. My bottom was slapped, "Present silly." The slap was hard and firm, not playful. I'd been punished many times before she was able to spank me firmly. Now, it was second nature.

Biting my lip I went on my knees, bowing my back. I remembered seeing pictures of girls like this and thinking it was so sexy. Hell, I'd got Debbie into this pose many a time. Never did I realise how vulnerable it was, how wide open it made you. I didn't understand why that thrilled her.

Debbie shifted between my spread knees, she'd quickly got on a pair of dildo pants. "Going to tell me you don't like this you little pillow biter?" This tip slowly circled my ass, making me shiver. She pushed it in, just a bit. "You always wanted to do a threesome, I just never imagined it was so you could be the one who got fucked." Her hands slowly dug into my hips as the cock pushed into my ass. "That's so beautiful, god…" Her voice was soft, full of lust.

"Debs, I don't like it, but I do it…"

As she slowly pushed in, she stroked one cheek, "No baby, you love it even if you do it for me." Touching bottom, the cock slowly pulled out, making me shiver again. "And god help me, I love it too." The last was soft, barely audible, but I heard it.

A little later, both of us spent, we were spooned up against each other. I'd had a hard painful cum, ass fuck's usually wear. It was pleasure, but not as I'd known it. My mind seemed to be rewiring, mixing pleasure with pain. Debbie again was idly twiddling one of my nipples, making me shift in response.

"See, you do love it."

I kept my voice as soft as I could, "No."

Her head moved up to my ear, "I know, but you have to learn." Her voice strengthened, "You have to be my little fag, my cocksucker, my bitch." One leg hooked over my hip, her pussy pressing into one of my now soft cheeks. A finger stroked my lips. "One day a real cock will push in here. You'll suck him hard, then fuck him. Oh god, you'll fuck him. You'll do it for me, you'll become a homo for me, will love it, for me… God!" She came, relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I lay awake for a long long time. She was right, and wrong. I would do it, maybe even find pleasure in it, but I'd never like it. She seemed to, this was twisting her in ways I couldn't fathom, but I still loved her. I had to, otherwise all this was for nothing.

***

"OK Candy, the scenario. You're about to go out on a big date with a boy to his high school dance. We want sophisticated, but slutty. You know he's going to pull, he knows he's going to pull and you want it to be as good for him as it can be. Got it?"

Debbie looked up from where she practiced deep throating a dildo. She grinned and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back, and turned to our wardrobes. My mind rifled through my past. Teenage boy, sex mad, likely has tons of dirty mags. Lingerie key, and something overtop that won't get in the way. I riffled through drawers, and dithered between a green bustier and a red corset, holding first one, then the other up to my body.

God this was hard.

"Red, definitely the red, it compliments your skin." Debbie paused for a moment to chirp up, then went back to bobbing up and down on the long cock. Yes, the red. Next there were three options of knickers, a thong, a small silk bikini cut and a slightly larger silk and lace g-string. "Go for the lace, if he can see his hand groping inside it'll be a turn on." I remembered early on finding Debbie in something similar and remembering the thrill of looking at my hand busy down there. God.

Then the dress. I had a number of options, then settled on a mid thigh strapless dress. It was made out of a few layers of a diaphones red patterned silk. Slipping it on I was a bit worried about my tits. The corset was cupless, and though the dress was under wired and tight, my nipples would clearly poke through if they got hard. I slid into stockings and heels, then sat down and did up matching make up.

"There." I stood and looked in the mirror. Fuck the reflection was sexy. That couldn't be me could it? That girl had long blond hair, perfect almost invisible make up and a fuck me dress on with a figure to do it justice. Debbie came up and gave me a squeeze.

"Cool."

"Now," The woman's voice spoke up. "A bit of a change." A door opened and two bruisers in short robes strolled in. "Candy, you're going out on a date tonight. With a boy, who though is very keen and ready, is a virgin. You're going to a dance with him and will show him a very good time indeed."

"We'll be tracking you of course, and can punish you or make you unconscious in an instant. Of course Debbie will be staying here. Be good and show your boy a good time and for every cum he gets, Debbie gets one from each of the men. Be naughty and she will be punished of course. If you actually surprise us and run away, she'll be killed. Understand?"

I felt weak, my reflection had gone pale. The two guys had gone to Debbie and started caressing her. I nodded, and weakly smiled at my wife who was looking both hungry and scared at the man behind her who's cock was rubbing in her ass crack.

The door was open, and a woman in a drivers uniform stood there. She was holding out an eye mask. Feeling like I was walking to my doom I strode over to her, feeling my ass move in the soft silk, the stockings rubbing together. This was madness, I was a man, that was my wife.

I took the eye mask.

***

The car was stopped in an elegant part of town. I'd had the mask off for a while now, looking out a life that was going on so normally. How had we got back here? I'd no notion at all we were in London, but we had to be, or at least nearby.

A door opened in a Georgian townhouse. Out stepped a tall, fairly well built kid. A man behind him slapped his back and then closed the door. I debated how to sit, and ended up all formal on the edge of the seat, hands primly on my knees.

He got in, and slumped into the wide seat beside me. He had this shit eating grin on his face, like it was Christmas and New Years and all good things combined. "So, you're my birthday present?" I smiled weakly and nodded. "Much better than what dad promised. I'd never have known. You're hot!" At his compliment I felt a little giddy rush. Immediately I wondered what wrong with me? A boys offhand compliment effecting me? Also, I didn't like his words, did he know what I really was? "So, like you'll do anything I want, no matter how freaky?"

I bit my lip, but what else could I say, "Yes."

"Cool." For a moment his eyes moved up and down me, and I understood now how girls said some guys undressed you with their eyes. "So if I said to get your tits out?"

I paused, then reached up and peeled the cup of the dress down one side, slowly, watching him for hints. It was what he wanted all right. If anything his grin got wider. "Fuck, they're better than a fucking picture." I got one of those giddy happy rushes again. It scared me a bit, me getting al tingles over a young boy ogling and complimenting my unwanted tits. "And if I wanted to touch them?"

Again I paused, but then I reached over for his hand and lifted it to my tit. He squeezed, I gasped. I didn't want to, but all that training, time and time again having to respond to any touch or else be subjected to… nothing. "Like that huh?" I bit my lip, but nodded. It was only partially true, but this wasn't about truth.

"Fantastic. I've been waiting a long time to get my hands on some titty. Now, let me get this straight, this is your first time with a guy?" I nodded, not quite able to meet his eyes. "But you've done it a lot with girls and you know what to do?" I gasped in reaction to his hands, but nodded again. "I'm not sure I believe you're a guy."

I looked up in shock, he knew! "I… yes, I am."

Getting bolder he reached over and pulled down the other side of my dress, his hands squeezing and moulding, my nipples being rubbed and pinched. "Oh… oh…" I couldn't help it.

"Yeah, family rules. I can't have a woman until I'm married. All the men in my family get supplied with compliant t-girls once we're old enough. This is very cool. Way better than I thought. You're fucking gorgeous." Another tingly rush. "And like you'll really do anything I want?" I nodded. One of his hands went up and pulled my head towards him.

Oh fuck, he wanted to kiss. I'd only ever kissed Debbie, and now this? What could I do? As our lips touched, I opened mine to his probing tongue. He was still mauling one breast. God damn it, I was getting even more horny! How could this happen, how could I get turned on from kissing a guy? Part of my mind was revolted, but my body was responding.

In the back of my mind I heard Debbie's voice, "Remember, get a guys hand up your skirt and he's yours." She'd done that to me my love. As I lifted this boys hand onto my leg, I remembered putting my hand on hers for the first time, the thrill of slidding it upwards, the touch of soft flesh, the secret joy of finding knicker.

I shuddered in an involuntary orgasm as his fingers brushed over the tops of the stockings to bare flesh. Oh god, I didn't want this. His hand cupped me there, his fingers crudely feeling me through the thin fabric. He was rough, fumbling, impatient, but got his hand inside and touched me. I came again.

"Fuck you're hot! Jesus, blow me!" Our eyes where inches apart, it was clear that was all the foreplay I was going to get. All the build up drained away. It was show time. I could run away now, and "save myself", or I could do it and know that in reward my wife would get fucked, but live. What a choice!

Biting my lip again, I reached and slowly undid his dress trousers. Life felt in slow motion and I pulled at his pants and slid a hand in. He was already hard, and a decent size when I pulled him out. I shocked myself, I did it all with no hesitation, yet it was only the second time I'd touched another man's cock. All that training again.

Lowering my head I watched that tip get closer and closer. Then it brushed my lips. Like I'd been told and practiced so very many times, I just let the tip brush the soft flesh of my lips a bit more, the slowly let it push past and in. I had a cock in my mouth. Me, the captain of the football team, the guy everyone envied because of my girlfriend, the one no one every thought was gay, especially me, had a cock in my mouth. I… sucked him, licked him, made him feel good. As a reward he filled my mouth with cum, and I swallowed it down like a good girl.

The world sped up again. I heard noises, cheers. Lifting my head I saw kids staring in the window, some shocked, many envious, some laughing. Somehow I got my dress straight, and the boy pulled me out of the car and through the crowd. As we walked he pulled me against him, his arm going round my back, his hand resting on my ass.

"That was one hot blow job!" I felt all giddy again, happy. I just was told I gave good head and I was delirious. I don't know what was happening to me. I didn't feel right and I could still think, was it those wires in my brain again? "So, like what's the name I can tell the guys."

"Candy."

He laughed. We walked into the auditorium, done up like all good school dances did, and he pulled me over to a small group of guys, most with girlfriends. "Everyone, this is Candy. She's ahh, the daughter of one of my dad's friends. Cool huh?"

I got a look of appraising stares, some envious, some hostile, some… lustful. I looked to the floor and groaned a bit. In the dark black lighting my lingerie almost glowed under the thin dress.

The music started up. For a while I just stood beside Thomas as he talked to his friends about this and that. His hand on my ass slowly groped and stroked me, very obviously and it got more than a few stares. I was mortified, but what could I do? For tonight I was his plaything.

After a bit he pulled me out onto the dance floor. I knew I had to, even if I hated it, but I started dancing opposite him as I'd been taught, all languorous moves, sometimes with wrists crossed above your head, sometimes feeling yourself. I caught him watching me, staring at me. When I did I often got that giddy rush again. Why would him watching me make me feel so good and happy?

After a few songs he nodded off the dance floor. We wandered away from people over to a darkish corner. He turned my back to the wall, and leaned with his arm resting beside my head. I felt… vulnerable, trapped. It was too loud to talk, instead he just looked at me, raised his hand and peeled the dress down away from one breast freeing me. I looked around frantically, but no one was looking.

"That is a grade 'A' rack." Oh god, I tingled at the words shouted in my ear. "I am so going to enjoy this. I always thought my first time would be in the back of a car, but this will do." His hand slid up under my skirt, yanking at my knickers. Right there, the music pounding, people dancing, he got out his cock. My mind was swirling, I so didn't want this, but knew I had to. Desperately I tried to remember what to do, and somehow got up on my toes so he could feed it in.

LittleTom
LittleTom
161 Followers
123456...8