Newlywed's Flight

Story Info
They decide to join the mile high.
2.4k words
3.77
55.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were, newly married and on our way to a romantic honeymoon in the "Chinque Terra" of Italia, a beautiful alternative to the French Riviera with a nude beach, mountains, and crystal clear water. Sitting next to my beautiful wife who stands 5'9" 130lbs with short brown hair and eyes that change colors depending on her mood, I fall into a deep gaze as I picture us splashing and wrestling on the sands and water of Italia. See besides her firm ass and toned stomach and perfect 36b breasts that hang on her tan body, it is her personality that really first attracted me to Holly. Having attended an all women's school she had always been a strong woman, never afraid to take what she wanted and challenge anyone who stood her way. I am about 6'2" 220lbs but am a consummate gentle giant. I hardly ever get mad and try to always make other people happy, even if it means creating a little trouble for myself. I will do anything I have to remain out of trouble and am often times submissive, even when I know I am right.

Well as the plane took off, holly curled up in my arms and we both quickly fell asleep. As the flight continues, I feel a slight rubbing on my cock through my pants. Thinking its part of a dream, I keep my eyes shut and let the erotic massage continue through my jeans. Within seconds, my cock springs to life, and I realize its not a dream. I open my eyes, and see Holly looking at me mischievously and erotically. She is licking her lips in a slow seductive manner that causes my cock to swell even more.

She then leans over and nibbles on my ear and blowing ever so slightly while continuing to rub my cock. She then whispers to me to meet her in the bathroom, she wants me now and cannot wait till we touch down and get to the hotel. Holly has always been turned on by sex in public places and we had jokingly talked about joining the mile high club, well at least I thought we were joking. She stands up and saunters up the pathway, stopping to look back at me, demanding me to join her. I knew if I did not join her, she would be upset with me and the last thing I wanted was a pissed off new wife on our honeymoon.

I got up and awkwardly walked up the pathway, sure that someone was going to see me. However, I become more at ease as I realize everyone is sleeping as it is about 2am eastern time now. I open the door to find holly sitting on the counter legs spread wide and fingering her self. With one finger buried deep in her hot tight pussy and her thumb massaging her clit, she is already dripping. It was a good thing that I am the one who walked through the door because it was unlocked and at that moment Holly wanted nothing more than to get her pussy eaten.

Having played the trumpet for 15years, I have a very strong mouth and relentless tongue. I dove right into her pussy, letting my tongue part her pussy lips and taste her sweet nectar. With in seconds, she is moaning as I nibble and suck on her clit. She is a very sensitive person and her body rocks through orgasm after orgasm as my mouth explores every inch of her pussy. Nibbling on her pussy lips she lets out a soft scream, a scream I am sure would out us.

I jump up, her pussy juices still on my goat-tee and beg her to let me out so we don't get caught. She tells me that if I leave this bathroom, I will regret it for the rest of my life and she says it in such a way, that I believe every word she speaks. Holly quickly undoes my belt and my pants fall to the ground, exposing my 6 ½: inch cock, which is rock hard and itching for some attention. Deciding that if I am going to do this, I am going to do it all out. I wrap my arms around holly lifting her up off the counter and slam her onto my cock. With my strong arms wrapped around her, I impale her constantly and rhythmically on my hard rod. Every time I slam her down onto my cock she winces in pleasure wanting to scream in pleasure. I quickly turn her around and slam her back against the wall. With a loud thud, my pace quickens as Holly and I kiss passionately as my cock continues to slam in and out of her.

However, what I did not realize was that he wall which I slammed holly against was really the door and her foot hit the door handle causing the door to swing open and me and Holly to be exposed to the rest of the plane. The stewardess who was the only one awake was an Italian chick who spoke English and Italian fluently. She stood about 5'5" had long blond hair and very small breasts. Holly and I looked over to her, she was in utter shock, but for some reason she could not remove her eyes from my cock still buried deep into holly's pussy. Her hand brushed against her own breasts as she struggled and stuttered a command to put our clothes back on and return to our seats. I quickly pull out of holly and put her back onto her two feel and reach for my pants, which are around my ankles.

Holly stops me from pulling up my pants and drops to her knees and starts to suck my cock. It is glistening with her pussy juices and she loves the taste of her vagina and my cock. Her eyes are placed squarely on the stewardess who is rubbing her pussy through her tight skirt. She once again, stutters to holly that she and I need to stop what we are doing and return to our seats. I try to get Holly to stop as I am an aspiring politician and do not need this on record. Every plea I make for her to stop, only causes her to suck harder and moan louder as she sucks my cock. Fondling my balls, she squeezes them and sucks hard on my cock. The stewardess is now leaning against the wall obviously getting very turned on by the sight of Holly sucking my hard cock. At that moment, I grab holly's head and release my load deep into her mouth. She squeezes my balls and sucks my cock hard, milking every ounce of cum out of me.

As I finish, holly stands up and walks over to the stewardess and kisses her erotically in a way of saying, 'aren't you glad you let us finish?' As I bend over to pull up my pants, I feel a hand on my ass and I quickly jump up startled by the feeling of a hand on my ass. When I turn around, I see a very intimidating man. He is slightly shorter than me, but seems to be chiseled from rock. I bend down to pick up my pants and he starts sputtering Italian at me in a manner I couldn't understand but I got the point that I should not put my pants back on.

He calls the stewardess over in Italian and starts sternly talking to her. Apparently he wants her to translate and she begins. He is an Italian air marshal put on the plane to protect passengers from terrorist. I look in complete shock, seeing my political career drowning over the Atlantic Ocean. He demands that Holly and the stewardess kiss as he was turned on and wanted to see more of them. Holly walked over to the girl who was justifiably scared, afraid to lose her job for not stopping us. Holly grabs her chin and smiles seductively and kisses the stewardess once again. The stewardess is like a deer in headlights and does not kiss back as holly's tongue parts her mouth. Looking at the marshal as holly kissed her, the stewardess realizes that if she doesn't comply she will anger the marshal and finally begins to kiss holly back.

Holly's hand brushes over her tits as the stewardess continues to get into it as Holly and her become more and more sensual. I break my gaze on the two amazingly hot chicks making out to see the marshal with his hand unzipping his pants. He pulls out his Italian cock that is short, but extremely thick, much thicker than mine. He starts to stroke his cock and walks over to the two girls. He grabs the stewardess by the fair and pulls her head back, and kisses her passionately. He says something in Italian and she protests, he says something else and she drops to her knees. She begins to suck his cock while I walk over to my wife who is obviously turned on by watching this petite older woman, about 40 or so, suck the thick cock.

The man utters some more phrases in Italian and the stewardess stops what she is doing. She looks back at holly and almost shamefully tells holly that he wants holly to lick her pussy. Holly, not needing to be asked twice quickly dives to the floor and slides the skirt off the stewardess's curvy hips. Holly exposes a bare pussy that was very wet and holly lays on her back having the stewardess sit back on her as she continues to suck the marshal's cock. Standing there by myself, I am watching by beautiful bride lick the pussy of a stewardess who is sucking the cock of the muscular marshal. He then sees me stroking my cock at this hot picture and once again starts speaking Italian to the stewardess. She shakes her head as she looks back up at the marshal. He grabs her and once again tells her the same phrase and she turns to me and tells me that the marshal wants me to join in.

I smile and quickly lay down next to Holly and eagerly began to play with holly's tongue on the stewardess wet pussy. As holly and my tongues work over her dripping pussy, the stewardess's knees get weak and she almost falls over using the wall as support. However, as she was falling, she accidentally bit down on the marshal's cock, causing he him pain. Angry he starts yelling at her and she immediately takes his cock out of her mouth. He then says something to her and her facial expression immediately changes. Here head looks down at me and shakes her head. I ask her what is wrong and the stewardess informs me that the Marshal is not satisfied with her blowjob and needs to be finished off.

I protest, saying I will not force my new wife to suck another man's cock. The stewardess shakes her head and says no, he does not want Holly, he wants you. My face goes white, my eyes bug out and my stomach tightens up in knots. I refuse and tell him I'm not gay. The marshal spurts off in Italian and tells me that if I do not please him, both Holly and I will be going to jail. Holly looks at me in such a manner of comfort and support and she grabs the Marshal's cock. She pulls me close with her other hand and kisses me passionately, in a way she has never kissed me before. She then places the cock in my mouth and for the first time, I am sucking another man's cock.

He yells at me in Italian which I basically assumed meant suck it and so I began. Working the cock like I would want my cock sucked, I moved my mouth up and down on his thick cock. I have no gag reflex, so it was easy for me to take the whole thing. Holly pumped his cock in rhythm. As I sucked on his cock, lightly grinding my teeth over his thick cock, I feel the stewardess climb between his legs and suck my cock. I was scared but never more turned on in my life.

With my beautiful wife pumping a cock into my mouth and a hot stewardess blowing me my senses are racing. Within a few slurps on my cock, the stewardess' finger found my asshole and she pressed against my tight sphincter my eyes bug out as she presses in. Holly Looking down, smiles as she the stewardess pressing my ass. Holly's grip on the cock tightens and he grunts. His cock starts to pulsate and He is about to cum. I try to pull off his cock, but his strong hands keep me there. His cock erupts and my mouth is greeted with what seemed like gallons and gallons of cum. I suck on his cock harder and harder, trying to drain every ounce of cum from his thick cock, not wanting to leave our fate in the hands of an incomplete blowjob. As his cock erupts, I blow my own load. The sensation of the amazing blowjob from the stewardess and the finger pumping in and out of my ass was mind blowing. My body pulsates as I rock through an orgasm of my own The stewardess drinks it down like a she is trying to get my juices to quench an insatiable thirst and falls down as soon as I'm done in complete exhaustion.

His salty, yet sweet spluge sat in my mouth as I refused to swallow it. Holly then kissed me and she tasted the cum in my mouth. With her tongue, she took it all out of my mouth and into hers and she swallowed it down like a champ. She smiles at me gives me a peck on the lips. The marshal zips up his pants, turns around and walks away. In perfect English, he says...Enjoy Italy. Holly and I look at the stewardess who is fixing herself up walks over to me and Holly, kissing us both; she then says, I advise that you take your seats, we are about to land. I am dumbfounded, but holly smiles and simply says all is well that ends well. I still can't decide if it ended well, but I'm not going to ask any more questions.