News Reporter Gets It Hard At Work

Story Info
Fucking a cable news reporter covering a hurricane.
1.5k words
3.38
35.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers

My Blackberry was busting with texts from my buds in the DNC and RNC. I had made fast friends by humiliating the top Fox News fox and the hottest MSNBC intern at each political convention.

I also kept getting texts from the two women, each calling me a variation of asshole in several languages. I took it all for what it was worth. I like to fuck strange women who get turned on by getting fucked hard by a strange man. No big deal, but I do like the added effect of humiliating them on national TV. I am building up a "Too Hot for Cable News" DVD which may be sold at varying outlets, after I bag enough hot ass.

With the political conventions over and the election far off, I made plans to head to south Florida, where a Hurricane was headed. Yeah, I know, probably not the most humane thing to do, but I didn't give a fuck. So, while everyone was headed north, I booked a car to take me south. There was no traffic, and my fake all purpose press badge got me in any restricted area.

I booked a stay at the hotel closet to the action, and lo and behold, there she was: a stupid deer in headlights hot piece of ass standing just outside the hotel on the lower level patio, wearing a red CNN poncho and doing her best to talk to the camera while getting pelted with rain.

Morally, I knew I shouldn't mess with her. Sure, it would be another conquest, and another potential addition to my DVD. However, she did have an adorable face. "What the fuck. Who's it going to hurt?" I said to myself, knowing full well who it would hurt most, afterwards.

I stood 20 feet from the cameraman, whom I had already given a $100 bill to let me stand close. I told him I was from the local paper and was assigned to do a color story on a national news reporter covering the storm. Sounded legit.

"Well, its really coming down now. Uh, I come back in 30 minutes with an update. Back to you And-." She was cut off when CNN broke to another story. She came in an I introduced myself, showing my fake pass, using a fake name, and asking if I could ask her a few questions.

"Let me dry off OK. It's coming down pretty hard out there."

I grabbed a towel from a nearby rack and watched as she took off her poncho. It was hiding the hottest body I had seen since that Hawaiian Tropic Swimsuit Contest I judged last year. One of my pals knew someone who knew someone who used to work for someone and I was there.

Martha something, I couldn't get her last name over a sudden wind blast, was there from the bureau in Miami. She was half Cuban and all hot tits and ass. Just from observation, it looked like she was struggling to fit into a 34C bra with her breasts bulging out of the top. Her waist appeared to be about 24 inches around, and her hips a good 36 inches, creating a nice bump in back. I handed Martha the towel and told her she was the most adorable thing I had seen all day. She blushed, causing her light-dark skin to turn a light red. Apparently she had just broken up with her boyfriend last week and agreed to cover the Hurricane as a way to get away.

I told her I, too, had just broken up with a girl. I think I said I was engaged or something, but whatever it was got Martha to give me a hug. I held her against my body and whispered into her ear, "Want to join me for a quick drink before your next live shot." She nodded her head into my shoulder, and we went off to the closed bar.

I brought her around and found a cooler full of a variety of beers. I grabbed two Millers, thinking this could be the High Life, and popped the caps off on the top of the bar.

This impressed Martha, who took a few full swigs of the beer. Apparently she was thirsty. I reached my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She looked into my eyes and I said, "Let's do something dangerous."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Let's fuck right here. Let's make a statement to your ex and my ex that they don't rule us. We are in charge. And we're going to fuck right here."

Martha had a quizzical look in her eyes until I pressed my lips against hers. Her lips were soft and a little wet. I moved back a bit, and went at her again, this time opening her mouth with mine. I pulled back again, and Martha pushed her body against mine, wrapping her arms around my neck as she kissed me deep.

We both started taking each other's shirt off and kissing at the same time. I unbuttoned my pants and she unzipped her skirt, leaving her in her bra and panties and me in my boxers.

We kissed some more. I reached around her back and unhooked her bra strap. She let the bra fall to the ground and pressed her boobs against me. I put my hand down the back of her panties, feeling her soft but firm ass, and with a quick movement tore her panties off her body. She felt great against me. Her body was giving off heat, and our bodies were getting slick against each other. I picked her up and laid her on the bar. I took off my boxers and got on top of her. We kept kissing as I moved my hands to her breasts. I massaged them causing Martha to moan, and she moaned louder when I started playing with her erect nipples, pinching them and pressing them. I moved my head down and kissed her nipples, sucking on them, gently biting on them as Martha was getting hotter.

Moving my hand down her body, I stroked her inner thigh and found it already slick from her pussy, All this made me hard and I had no trouble slipping my cock into her, first the head, then an inch more, and inch more, and a couple more, and a couple more, until I was pumping her deep. I kept kissing her as I stroked my cock in and out of her, and she was lifting her butt off the bar to meet my strokes.

Her breathing was getting heavy, I knew she was getting close to cuming, as was I. I kept stroking her and stroking in her and feeling her boobs and kissing her neck when she grabbed my back and reached her legs around my ass. Her eyes when back in her head and she let out a big sigh at the end of her orgasm. I was still going at her, her cum coating my cock as a lubricant. She kept fucking me and I asked her to release me from her grip. I lifted out of her and placed my cock on her stomach just before it let loose with a long strand of thick cum which landed on her forehead. I kept pumping my cock as it shot another strand of cum, hitting her just below her mouth. The third and fourth strands struck her breasts, and the rest fell to her stomach, where I wiped my cock off.

This was special, more than the hard fucking and leaving I was my normal exit plan. I felt almost sorry as I got off of her, got dressed and kissed her on the lips, saying I had to go.

At the same time her cameraman was calling for her. She gathered herself and put on her top and skirt forgetting about her bra and torn panties.

Later that night, after my driver took me to higher ground, I caught a satellite feed of her last appearance on CNN. Martha apparently was unaware she still had my cum dribbling down her face when she started giving her report. The wind caused her breasts to sway against her blouse, which gave way. A big gust of wind and her poncho was off. Her skirt was hiked up, showing her pussy with my cum dripping down her stomach.

She was almost finished when the host asked her if everything was alright. Apparently they had cut the live feed but the camera was still going.

"Yeah, it's a little rainy here, but I can handle it."

"I'm not talking about that. It's your appearance. You seem to have a sticky substance on your face, and your tits and cunt are on display."

Looking down, she saw what was happening. Martha ran off of camera and later left the network. I hear she's doing the weather at a local station. Apparently she doesn't blame me. I've been invited to visit her on set at least seven times.

sugarisnice
sugarisnice
220 Followers