News Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Jean's story is ready for submission.
9.7k words
4.33
17.4k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am supposed to be sleeping now. I am supposed to be Jean Meredith, newly hired reporter for the Hemmingsburg Report newspaper. I am supposed to be getting the true story of the 'Man's World' female fantasy enterprise. Who am I now? I am a subservient female; I have no name. What have I been doing? An anonymous tracker has hunted me in the woods for the better part of the morning and then shunted me around the woods for the better part of the afternoon. He has not said a single word all day – not to me. He took me to a house in the woods that was a torture chamber of sorts. He secured me to a bed; he lifted me to the edge of ecstasy then left me just short of realization; he allowed a whip-wielding ruffian to torment me until I was ossified with dread. After that, my captor came back and lifted me to incredible heights of euphoria. When he finished with me there, he then brought me here to this place – a literal hole-in-the-wall. Here is a sinkhole surrounded by high rock walls. It is now the middle of the night and I am out in a forest somewhere behind the 'Man's World' warehouse. I do not know exactly where somewhere is located, just that it is on the property. There are six couples here. Maybe I should not use the term 'couple'. There are six males here; they are all a few yards away sleeping inside tents. They are the managers of this 'campout'. Five females and I are sleeping outside under the stars. We are, to a certain extent, the reluctant participants. Cords tied to each of six posts are secured around each of our necks. A blanket is spread out underneath each of us and we each are covered by another blanket. Feeding time last evening was sucking oatmeal flavored goo off each of our men's cocks. We each drank water from a bowl using only our lips as our hands are bound behind our backs. We females are here living in an escape reality – we have left the world behind and became savages to be tamed.

Other than a brief conversation with the girl lying next to me, I do not know much about the other girls. I presume that they are all in submission in some way to the men. Twice during the day I heard girls being whipped. I can still hear their screams echoing in my mind's ear. I think at least one of those two girls is here now. Maybe the other one is also; I do not know.

I had a short conversation with the one girl. It occurred just after we were fed and watered down for the night. She did not seem to fit here. She was not here to escape into an alternate reality. That is the real value of what they do here. Hector, the proprietor explained the typical profile of the clientele: mostly women looking to be a part of another world.

I did not know anything about that other world before I got here. I had seen and heard a few things before but I never had put one-and-one together. Within the last twenty-four hours, I learned what it was like to be chased, to be captured, to be used. And I found a different fulfillment. I had not intended for it to be this way. But I found the new reality. An alternate world where I could go and feel feelings I had not felt before. There were new sensations. I had never looked up into a man's eyes waiting for him to command me. I had never submitted to a master. This was not a twentieth century thing to do. This had not been at all what I had planned for the day.

So I got my story. It is not the story I thought I was going to get. The story is about a naïve girl who was swept by a tumultuous evolution into a perverse world, an ancient world, a less complicated world. I have been subjugated by a ruffian, a predator, a brigand.

I do not know what will happen with the approaching dawn. I need to go to sleep now. Tomorrow's events are not known to me. I was on the 'Surprise Me' optional treatment and it has been full of surprises so far. I have no reason to think that this upcoming day will be any different.

***

It is dawn. I can hear birds merrily chirping around me. It is sunny and it is very warm; it is much warmer than yesterday. I blink my eyes a few times and try to focus on my surroundings. The fire has burnt down but I can see some white smoke swirling up from the ashes and dissipating into the light breeze. There are some squirrels bounding here and there looking for nuts and seeds that might be lying about.

The girl who was lying next to me last night – she is gone now. Her name was Maddie Miller. I wonder when she left. I did not hear a thing; I must have slept well. I wonder about her though; her husband really needs to bring her here some time and rough her up! She needs to be manhandled! Hector will read about that in my notes.

The girl at the other end of the row is being prepared to leave. She is up on her knees. Her man has the belt that is attached to her pole and is tightening it around her neck. I do not remember seeing her yesterday. I was still confused about that. They had told me there were only two other girls being chased beside me. Anyway, the girl at the end is tall and skinny. She is wearing the same type of frock that I am wearing and it barely covers half of her ass. Her man stands her up. She jumps when he reaches his hand down and grabs hold of her pussy. He fingers her heartily; I see her shut her eyes. He rubs her more vigorously and she begins to rotate her hips; she moans loudly. He abruptly stops, takes hold of the pole and leads her away to the right. The look on her face is astonishment. In just a matter of seconds, they both vanish into a small stand of trees. I notice two bowls lying on the ground near her post.

Behind me and next to my post there are two similar bowls; one is filled with water and the other contains something that looks like granola. I am not sure what it was, but someone who had not been tied to one of these posts set it out – so I decide on the spot to eat it up. This is neither the time nor the place to piss someone off. I had to get these bowls emptied out. What if Master came over here and saw that I had not touched these? Would he be angry? I could not take that chance. I crawl over and dip my face into the granola bowl. It tastes like granola; looks like my guess is right. I chew it up and swallow it down. I move to the water bowl and sip it up just like I had learned last night. It only took a minute or so to clean both bowls. My timing was impeccable.

My Master is walking toward me; he is carrying my pole. I look up at him cautiously. He stacks the two bowls together then unties the cord from my neck. He wraps the belt and snugs it around my neck. He pulls me to my feet; the blanket falls to the ground. My Master shoves a large red ball gag into my mouth and wraps the strap around my head. He picks up the pole with both hands and steers me in the same direction that the tall skinny girl was directed just a few minutes before.

The other three men are standing by the other three girls now and getting them ready to leave. We walk past them. Just as the night before, none of the men are speaking to the girls. I recognize the two girls I had seen the day before in the woods. So they are both here. My Master, just as yesterday, is pushing me briskly as we move out of the campsite.

So now we begin the second day. My Master and I resume marching toward what is for me an unknown destination. Hector had told me before how he researches his clients and matches them up with dominants. Master seems to have an uncanny propensity to tweak me in just the right way and at just the right time – whether it is toward fear or toward joy. I really need to get to know him better; he already knows me.

***

We enter the small stand of trees that the other girl had just been pushed into. The trail is flat. In just a few moments we are surrounded by dense green foliage in every direction. The ground is moister and richer than anywhere I have been in this sinkhole. It must be closer to the water table in this end; all the plants look healthy. This spot looks like a jungle. My Master continues pushing me forward.

We have only been in these trees for five minutes and the trail turns sharply to the right. As soon as we get around the corner I see the tall skinny girl. She is standing tied to a tree; her arms are draped around the tree so closely that her face and chest are hugging the bark. Her man is standing behind her with his hands on her waist. He is moving his hips forward and backward behind her. We walk by them; he has his cock forced into her asshole! She grunts hoarsely behind her gag every stroke he drives into her. My Master goads me on past them without slackening our stride whatsoever. I was spellbound by them. This was so alien to me. I wanted to stay and watch; have I become a voyeur now? Notwithstanding, he pushes me on. I would have to satisfy my prurient instincts some other time.

The trail dips down and alongside the rocky wall. Wide slabs of stone lay over each other to form this trail. The trail inclines upward as we move along. There are deep undercuts in the rock and tiny lizards are scurrying about. After about another one hundred feet the rocks on our right get taller; the trail is now a narrow path with craggy rock walls on either side. The path twists and turns through several iterations of broad s-curves. Finally, it opens out into a circular rotunda about fifty feet in diameter. There is a small opening on the far side.

We are approaching the entrance to another cave. This opening is larger than the cave we used to enter the sinkhole; and there are none of those wretched vines encumbering the way. My Master pushes me into the gap; the floor is smooth and a bit slick. Water is dripping all along the sides of the walls and from the rocky ceiling overhead. It is nippy in here. The path bends back downward now. I feel we are going downhill ever so slightly.

There is a roaring sound up ahead; it must be the waterfall. We walk on just like we have always walked. My Master is pushing me with this large pole and I am moving as directed. At least, I am wearing the frock again; although it was warmer outside, it is quite chilly walking in this cavern. There is quite a bit of light shining up ahead and through an opening on the right. Master guides me into the opening.

The waterfall is immediately to our right. At least, the backside of the waterfall is to our right. I can hardly hear myself think in this thunder. On the far side of the waterfall the rock wall opens up and there is a narrow chasm going outside the cave beyond the fissure.

Master pauses. I look back at him wondering what he wants me to do; he looks at me for a moment. He swings the pole around and shoves me under the waterfall. The torrent almost knocks me over; the water is freezing. The rocky ledge under the falls is so slippery I am afraid I will fall and hang myself with this belt wrapped around my neck. I can feel Master tugging me forward; he is forcing me to walk underneath the waterfall from end to end. I try and plant my feet as firmly as I can with each step. I am being inundated.

Aagh! I slip and twist my ankle slightly. That hurts. Master tugs on the pole. I try to regain my balance but the burden of the water flowing over me is difficult to overcome. I step forward and slip again. My head goes out past the waterfall; for a brief second I can see the grassy plain beyond the waterfall. Master quickly pulls me back underneath the water; I trudge along. It is so cold in this water; I am shivering.

The isolation of simply walking underneath the deluge is incredible. I am fully surrounded on all sides by rapidly gushing water. I have difficulty breathing; I have to keep my head ducked down to keep my nostrils clear. I cannot identify anything of the real world around me other than the occasional tug on my neck strap. The image of the open-air I just saw might have been a hallucination! I have been left alone again.

The water pounds my head and shoulders; I wobble under the pressure. By walking from side to side under the water, the waterfall is still only about ten feet wide; I feel like I have been walking under this water for nearly an hour. In reality, only a few minutes have passed.

Master yanks me forward. At last, I step out of the waterfall. I take two big breaths. Master smirks and pushes me forward up the narrow rift.

How incredible that it has happened again! I have just stood on the precipice; one wrong step or one nasty slip and I could have cracked my skull, I could have broken my arm or leg. My wrists are bound and my neck is secured with a belt attached to a rope. There was little I could have done to protect myself in any predicament. Master was toying with me again. He had the power to hold me on the edge. I had been abandoned in that house up above the waterfall. I was terrified. Then I was left alone to sleep under the stars by the fire. It was a time of deep reflection. Master follows that up by walking through a chamber of brutality that is comprised simply of falling water. Master has drilled his tentacles deeply into my essence!

I look down at myself. I am soaked. The frock clings to me accentuating every nook and cranny on my body! There are two shadows where my nipples press on the cloth; there is a slight depression into my belly button. I can only imagine how my ass might look underneath this wet garment. It undoubtedly leaves little for my Master's imagination as he strides behind me. But why would that matter? Master had pushed me through the forest while I was totally naked yesterday. Yet, the look of a bound woman in figure-hugging wet clothing must create a certain air of eroticism. With that in mind, I try to walk with a provocative cadence all the more.

The forest is enveloping us more with every step. We climb out of the narrow crevice and back onto a dirt trail. I can see the creek a few yards to our right. The rumble of the waterfall has greatly diminished and the sounds of the forest prevail once again. The sun warms me as we walk; my frock is drying out. I bet my hair is a mess. Styling with a waterfall is not an effective beauty technique.

***

That sound I hear! I know that sound! It is a horn. It is the horn that started me off yesterday. It is the start of a chase. There is another chase going on! Master pushes me to go on. He knows that sound also. Maybe he is smiling; I am smiling behind this gag.

The trail becomes more and more monotonous. I take some time to arrange my thoughts. I am beginning to understand my Master. Is that an absurdity? He plucked me from a net dangling from a tree yesterday. He knows how to pique my interest, how to stimulate my fears and how to make my emotions flow. He is imaginative. He has done all this without speaking. What have I done in response? I have submitted to him. I have conducted myself in a sultry manner just to suit him. And the reaction of my body to his touch has been nothing short of magical. We have been matched. Our compatibility has interlocked our personalities as we have walked together.

There is a large spread of daisies between the creek and me. They are beautiful. Master steers me to the right closer to the creek side. There is a grassy ledge jutting out over the creek. Just short of the ledge Master pushes me down to the water. He removes the gag from my mouth and points down; he wants me to drink. Unlike the last time, I drink up. This time I know how to do it. He bends down and takes a few sips.

He stands me up and pushes me over to the ledge; we both sit down. He lays the gag in the grass. Master looks out over the creek and across the way. I wonder what he is thinking. It is nice sitting here.

A couple of birds flutter through the treetops. A squirrel scurries past us and up a sycamore tree standing near the creek. I hear another one of those plunks in the creek; I cannot ever seem to be looking at one of those when they happen! Then I see a brief flash out of the corner of my eye. I look over beyond the creek. I see it again; there it is. Yes, not 'it', but there she is.

A girl is running through the woods. I do not think she notices us over here. She is hunched over trying to move without detection. She is not succeeding. Was I that indiscreet yesterday? It makes me laugh. Master probably waltzed through the forest following me yesterday while I was struggling to keep myself hidden. My Master is looking toward her also. She stealthily moves past us and out of sight.

Master moves over by me. He pulls the belt from around my neck and lays the pole on the ground. He unbinds my hands. He pushes me back onto my back and grabs both ankles pulling my ass up onto his lap. He then grabs me behind both knees and pushes them up lifting my ass up into the air with my legs spread wide open. He buries his face into my pussy. I moan with delight. He licks and probes me with his meticulous tongue. In no time I am lost in bliss. To have my Master indulge me this way compels me to submit to him all the more. My hips writhe as he stimulates me more and more. I put both of my hands on Master's knees and press my ass up higher still while extending my legs as widely as possible.

Master lowers me back down. He stands and pulls his member out of his pants. I get up on my knees and take his cock in my hand. I begin coyly licking his head. I look up at him. He pulls my hair and lifts my head upward with his right hand and holds his cock in his left. He aims it directly into my mouth; I open wide. He pushes it in and bobs my head twice. I continue to suck him in that same rhythm. I take him into my mouth as far as I can; it gets more arduous as he gets bigger and harder, but I try.

Master pulls his cock out then pushes my head and neck down to the ground; he moves behind me and rolls my frock up over my ass exposing it in all its glory. I look back at him as he trains his dick on its inbuilt target. He slowly pierces me and I squeal with delight. He places his hands on top of my ass cheeks and pumps me with his member. I feel him as he displaces my insides with his muscle. He starts moving my body back and forth. I get myself into motion; he stops. I bounce onto his belly pushing him deep inside me. Now it is my turn; he has given me more latitude and I am going to take it. I move back as far as I can and start grinding on him. Left and right, around – I move with every gesture I can conceivably make.

But now my turn is over. Master grabs both of my elbows and pulls me back onto him. Then he starts jabbing me hard with his cock. He is pounding me and I am grunting with each hit. There is no slowing down now. He has his cock moving with great dexterity. My pleasure continues to explode and my whole body is submerged in elation. I orgasm, and then do it again. He does not miss a beat. My breasts are bouncing with the rhythm of each of his strokes.

Quickly he pulls his cock out of me. Master rolls me over onto my ass and stands over me. I push my face toward him while leaning on one arm and holding onto his thigh with the other. He points his cock toward me and I open my mouth and wrap my lips around it. I move up and down. I can look directly into his eyes from this angle. He looks down at me as I clean up his dick one more time. I move my tongue on his cock's underside slowly and gently. Finally, I feel the warm juice as it squirts into my mouth. I recognize his taste. This is my second taste of his cum; I know how my Master tastes.

I continue suctioning his member for a few minutes; I must ensure he is drained. I fall back to the ground exhausted. Master gently pushes his cock back into his pants. He says nothing. He does not have to. We are one out here in the woods enjoying each other; I do not want the day to end.

***

I stand as Master rebinds my hands. He has inserted the gag into my mouth. Now he rewraps my throat with the cloth belt on the pole. He pushes as we walk on. The path follows alongside the creek for another hundred yards or so before veering away slightly to the left as the creek turns to the right.