Next Door

Story Info
Apartment next door makes strange noises when no one's home.
816 words
9.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Beth," said Amy over the phone.

"Hey Amy," said Beth. "How are you doing?"

"I'm good," said Amy. "I'm coming to LA for awhile on a journalist assignment. I was wondering if you could find me an apartment to rent for a couple of months."

"Sure," said Beth. "No problem."

**

"I found the perfect apartment for you," said Beth over the phone. "It's only a few minutes away from LA. It's nice, quiet and peaceful. You won't be bothered by traffic and noise. And a month to month lease."

"I'll take it," said Amy.

**

"Hi, you must be Miss. Davis," said the doorman as Amy stands in front of the front desk.

"Yes," said Amy shaking hands with him. He hands Amy the door keys to her apartment. He gives her direction to her apartment. Then Amy walks to the elevator and goes up.

Amy gets out on the second to last floor and walks down the halls. As she walks down the halls she sees only two apartments. They are right next to each other. The door on the left has my apartment number on it.

Amy walked up to the door and inserts her key in the doorknob. Then Amy walks into the apartment.

In the apartment Amy walks around. The walls are a light shade of Red. The bedspread is a dark shade of red. The rug is a dark red. The bathroom is a really light red. The dressers are a dark brown. The TV set and DVD player are gray.

Amy puts her suitcase on the bed and start to unpack.

A couple hours later Amy is unpacked. She lies down on the bed with a laptop in front of her. Then Amy starts the research on her Journalist assignment.

**

As Amy is doing her research she hears a loud choking noise in the next apartment. She gets up off the bed and was about to go to the next apartment but the noise stopped.

Then she suddenly hears the noise a few minutes later. Amy walks out of her apartment to the next door apartment and knocks on the door. Then she hears the noise get louder. Amy tries to open the door but it is locked.

Amy rushes back into her room to call the guy at the front desk.

"Hey," said Amy. "I hear choking noises from the apartment next to me."

"That's impossible the women who used to live there died," said the doorman.

"That's impossible," said Amy. Then the choking sound stops.

"You sure it isn't the TV," said the doormen.

"Um yeah it was the TV," lied Amy. Then Amy hangs up the phone. She walks over to the wall and doesn't hear anything.

Was it my imagination? , thinks Amy to herself. No it wasn't.

Amy walks around her apartment waiting to hear the choking sound again.

Two hours later and Amy still doesn't hear the noises anymore. So Amy thinks it's all in her mind and goes back to her research.

Then suddenly she hears the choking sound. Amy shuts her laptop and calls the doorman again.

"Hello it's Miss. Davis again," said Amy. "Um how did the women in the apartment next die?"

"She was strangled," said the doorman. Amy says goodbye to the doormen and hang up the phone.

"She was strangled?" said Amy to herself as she hears the choking sounds. Amy walks slowly to her door. Then opens it and walks slowly to the next door's apartment.

Then she touches the doorknob and turns it. Then she pushes on the door and it opens.

Wasn't this locked? , thinks Amy to herself. Amy breaths in and then slowly walks into the apartment.

Amy sees pitch black as she is walking inside a stranger grabs her. Then the stranger covers her mouth. Amy fights with the stranger trying to break loose but doesn't succeed.

He pulls her into the apartment. Amy kicks and tries to scream but he holds his hand tightly over her mouth. Amy suddenly bites the stranger fingers. He hollers in pain. Amy stomps on the stranger foot and then turns around out of his grip. She then knees him in the groin and runs out into the hall.

She runs down the hall skipping the elevator and runs down the steps. She runs down the steps forgetting that she's on the second to last floor.

When she reaches the ground floor, she's out of breath. Amy runs passed the front desk and runs outside to her car. She hops in it and grabs the extra keys under the glove compartment. Then puts the keys in the ignitions and turns the key. Then she is off.

In the hotel the doorman rings Beth at her home.

"Hello," said Beth.

"Lasted Five hours," said the doormen.

"New record," said Beth.

"Yup," said the doorman.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Ouija Board Horror A ghostly being destroys my party... and now it wants me.in Erotic Horror
The Ninth Caller Ch. 01 A paranormal talk show gets a surprise caller.in Erotic Horror
In Dreams She Came Pt. 01 A husband has recurring wet dreams.in Erotic Horror
The Watcher Ch. 01 A young woman is plagued by eyes at night.in Erotic Horror
Haunted House After moving in, a woman learns her house is haunted.in Erotic Horror
More Stories