Next Door Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
What happens next door?
789 words
3.82
35.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lana212
Lana212
5 Followers

Sophia struggles to keep her breath, and begins to feel dizzy. She lies on the floor, feeling the cold tile beneath her face. After a moment, she slowly raises herself from the floor. Looking in the mirror, she straightens herself out. Is this something she was ready for? Is this something she really wanted?

After hesitation, she walks out of the bathroom and across the hallway. The bedroom door is slightly open. She knows who is in there, and the anticipation makes her nipples erect.

The door creaks open and she finds Natalia lying on the bed in only her bra and skirt. Sophia gasps at her beauty. Sliding off her jeans and tossing them aside, she joins Natalia in bed. She finds herself so drawn to her as she reaches down and kisses her squarely on the mouth.

With tongues finding their cadence, teeth nibbling on lips, Sophia raises up her shirt and takes off her bra. Longing for Natalia's kiss again, she leans in. Natalia returns her hot kiss as she massages Sophia's beautiful breasts. Pinching her nipple, Sophia gasps.

"Come up here," Natalia says, pointing to her face.

It takes a moment for Sophia to register what she's demanding. "Oh!" She pulls off her lacy red panties and straddles Natalia's face and faces the headboard.

Natalia licks her lips and uses her tongue along Sophia's folds. Kissing it gently, she opens the folds with her fingers and finds Sophia's hot wet hole. Sticking her tongue in it, Sophia groans out with pleasure. Sophia's closes her eyes and enjoys the sensation. She rocks her hips into Natalia's face. She feels Natalia's tongue pressing into her, and then her whole mouth covering Sophia's sweet small pussy. Natalia finds the clitoris with her teeth and gives it a slight nibble. Sophia shouts out, "Oh!" Circling the clitoris with her tongue now, Sophia begins to shudder. Her hips grind into Natalia's face as she begins to cum into her mouth. Natalia sticks her tongue into Sophia's pussy hole and laps up the sweet taste.

Sophia rolls over onto the bed next to Natalia, breathless. They lay together for a moment before Natalia speaks up. "I need to get back to the party now. Are you okay?" Sophia nods her head, almost afraid to speak.

Natalia slips on her shirt and disappears behind the bedroom door. Sophia cannot believe what has been going on. A part of her is so overwhelmed with emotion and so unsure of herself. She's never been with a woman before. She's never been so drawn to a woman quite like Natalia. She sits up, looking at the floor where her clothes had been thrown. As she gets up out of bed, Eric opens the door quickly and lets himself in. Taking long strides to the bed, he's there before Sophia realizes what's happening. He grabs her head and kisses her boldly, squarely on the mouth.

She returns his hot kisses, still unsteady from the incredible rendezvous with Natalia. Eric unbuckles his belt as Sophia slides his shirt up to reveal a sexy hairy chest. She fingers his erect nipples as he kicks off his jeans. From beneath his boxer shorts, his dick is hard. She wraps her hand around it and Eric gasps. Quickly, Sophia takes off his boxer shorts and licks her lips. Opening her mouth, she takes in the head. Eric moans to the feel of her lips around his hard dick. Leaning in closer, Sophia's head bobs down him and on the way up licks up his shaft. Gently rubbing his balls, she goes back down his shaft, using circular motions with her tongue. Eric grabs Sophia's hair and rocks his hips into her face. Her lips and tongue wrap expertly around his hard dick and occasionally feels her teeth on the way up his shaft. Not wanting to cum just yet, Eric pulls her head back and lays Sophia on the bed. Opening her legs, he points his dick to her. Sliding it in, Sophia let out a moan. Eric lies on top of Sophia, feeling her breasts against his chest. She wraps her legs around his waist and grinds herself into him. Before she knows it, Sophia feels her spot inside and is close to her orgasm.

Biting into Eric's shoulder she releases herself onto his cock. Feeling her tightening around him, Eric begins to cum. Together they moan and groan.

Eric and Sophia lay in silence, still wrapped in each other's arms, neither feeling uncomfortable. Their labored breathing calms after a moment and Eric looks into Sophia's eyes. "I've never felt this way before." He gives her a quick kiss on the lips and lays back down into her arms.

Lana212
Lana212
5 Followers