Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Looney
Looney
36 Followers

"Did you play with yourself, slut? I instructed you not to, but your eyes say something completely different." He grabbed my hair by the back of my head. "Did you masturbate and spank that pretty pussy of yours? HUH!"

"I-I-Umm-Yes, I did! You can't control my every move." I said defiantly. "AAUUGGHH," I cried as he grabbed my nipple and twisted it cruelly. I fell to my knees and tried to get away. "My power over controlling you extends to every aspect of your miserable fucking life. If I don't want you to pee for a week, you won't!"

"AAAUUUUGGGHH," The pain in my nipple was killing me. "Whatever I order, you will obey, right!?"

"Y-Yes."

"We are going to be out in public tonight. You will do everything I say, correct!"

"Y-Yes, sir" I said. I was scared to death. "Wha-where are we going?" I never thought we would be leaving. "Shut the FUCK up, bitch. You are not to speak until you are spoken to, and you will only respond if asked a specific question. You will obey ANYONE who decides to speak to you, anyone at all!"

"Get up Slave!" He ordered. He set a bag down and started looking for something. He took out a camera and told me to turn around and bend over. I kept my hands by my side and slowly bent over. He raised my skirt up and kicked my legs apart. "Ohh," I moaned as he grabbed the string to my thong and pulled it up into the crack in my ass. He squatted down and snapped a few pictures and ran his finger across the tight fabric covering my pussy. "Gee, Slut Sandy, Your pussy is already wet, and it is only 8:35. You must enjoy being a whore! Maybe I didn't get as lucky as I thought. This seems to come pretty natural to you."

I thought to myself, and could not figure why this turned me on so much. I started liking the fact that I could not talk. I just had to take it. But, I had a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach about the rest of the evening. He put the camera away and got out some sort of rolled cigarette. As he started lighting it, I realized that it was pot. He brought drugs into my house. Eww, it really stunk. He inhaled really hard and pulled me towards him. He put a hand on my chest and my back and squeezed all of the air out of my lungs. He grabbed my mouth to kiss me and blew all the smoke down my throat. "Hold it in, Sandy. Don't let the smoke out." My lungs were burning and I started coughing and gasping for air.

He just started laughing at me. "First timers, how sad. Well, we will have to do it again, till you can control yourself" Again, he took a long drag on the joint. He pointed at my chest and I reluctantly blew all my air out. Maybe it would be better this time. I at least knew what to expect. Whoosh, and my eyes started watering. "Don't you waste that good pot smoke. Hold it in. If you let it out, maybe we will just stay here and see how much of a whipping you can take," He said with a grin.

I held it for at least one minute, and he finally let me breathe. I got dizzy immediately and had to sit down. He grabbed my arm, pulling me up, and said, "Let's go. You have places to be." I stumbled along in my high heels towards the garage. He put me into the passenger seat and started the car. "Undo a few of those buttons on your shirt. Let me see a little tit, slut."

I unbuttoned the top two buttons and just sat there. I hoped none of the neighbors saw us leave together. I wondered about his wife also. Where was she? How did she fit into this? I was certainly not going to ask him, though. My right nipple still hurt like shit from the last time I didn't follow his instructions. We drive into town, about 20 minutes. He turned into a gas station and pulled up next to the pumps.

"Get out and fill up the car." I started to button my shirt and he slapped my hands away. "Not a chance, little girly! Just like you are. And for once again assuming you know what is best for yourself, you lose another button." He undid button number three and now you could see my tits clearly. I got out and walked around to the pump. I used my teller card and started pumping the gas. The nozzle did not have a little clip, so I had to hold the damn thing with my hands. It was really windy outside and my skirt and my shirt kept flying up and open. I was frantically trying to hold one or the other closed, but was not having good luck.

As I looked up, he was sitting there laughing at me. Furiously, I turned away and noticed several other men at their cars, watching me. They must have been getting an eye full, with my clothes flapping around as they were. He rolled down the window and told me to wash the windows. I got the squeegee and had to lean over the hood to get at the whole window. There were now more men just standing at the pumps watching me. I certainly have never been an exhibitionist, but when I turned around to put the wiper away, the man behind us was just standing there with his mouth open.

"Walk over to him and tell him that he should get his wife to do the same for him. Then pinch your nipples for him and get into the car." I paused, unsure if I would do it. The car started and I heard, "I'll leave you here, damn it. Go do exactly what I told you!" I walked over to the car next to us, straight up to the guy, and I felt everyone's eyes on me. I know I wasn't smiling, but I forced out the words. "Mr. you should get your wife to do this for you." I reached into my shirt, which was still flying around in the wind, and touched my nipples. I rolled them in my fingers and winced at the pain from them being twisted. I turned around and got back into my car.

"Good girl. Haha. He does not even know what to do with himself. Spread your legs. SPREAD em! Look! What a little slut. Your panties are soaking wet. Seems that your body is giving your true self away, Hahahaha." Why was I this wet. I did not even realize it. I certainly did not like everyone staring at me, but I did feel a rush of adrenaline having to squeeze my nipples in front of a stranger. He drove off and grinned at me, laughing. "You will need that wet pussy for later, Slut Slave Sandy."

My God, what did he mean by that?

** Part - 3

I was laughing my ass off! What the fuck was I doing? I am a happily married man with kids, a kinky wife who keeps me happy, and Mr. Dickhead down there has got me on a wild ass ride. This chick's panties are completely soaked. Like, squish, squish! As I drove out of the gas station, that guy was still just standing there. He looked like he was in shock. I can't believe that this bitch actually did exactly what I said. I mean, I am blackmailing her and all, but, she just walked up and let him watch her rub each nipple. What a hoot!

"Open your shirt, slut. So the truckers can look down and get an eyefull."

She unbuttoned it and pushed it open. I reached over and rubbed her nipples softly. "You liked showing off for the men back there, didn't you?"

"Didn't you!"

"Y-Yes," she stammered. "It makes me embarrassed and confused, but I am so horny my mind is spinning."

"Good, good. It seems that you are a natural slut, which is not a bad thing. Ask me to slap your pussy."

"Wha-What?"

"Ask me to slap your pussy. I told you earlier that YOU would ASK me for everything", I meant it."

"OK, Slap my pussy."

"Please!"

"Slap my pussy, please."

"Spread your legs, slave. Let me have room to swing."

As she opened her legs, I slid my hand between her legs and pulled up her panties. She was leaving a big ass stain on the car seat. "Raise your pussy up. Lift up off the seat." I started slowly spanking her pussy. Slap, slap, slap, slap. Rhythmically, harder, softer, harder. She seemed to be twitching her hips upwards, as I slapped down. Well, if she wants it, I thought. So I slapped harder, harder. SLAP. As she started trying to finger herself, I pushed her hands away.

"No no no no, You don't get to cum yet. No, not for a while. The evenings early, and you have to last for it all. We are almost there. Get yourself put back together. Anyone who sees you will know how much of a slut you are, but at least you won't look used. My friends are going to be here, and you will show them the proper respect, and obey anyone, to the fullest! If not, I will strip you and leave you on the side of the street. Understand all of this?"

With a kind of whimper, she said, "Yes sir", then fixed herself up. I smiled inside. She was on such a roller coaster. I make her feel good, then tear her down. She will fall deeper into the depraved world of sexual desire and hopefully not be able to return. I think I read that somewhere.

We arrived at the next destination on my list of things to do. The places I picked were nowhere my wife, or friends, would be. This place was seedy, not unrespectable, but questionable. RED LION, a strip joint, with the emphasis on joint. I could see that she was unsure about this. She was seeing the same as me, a run down building with the windows all boarded up, bad paint, and metal bars over every entrance.

I took out another joint, and lit it up. Sorry folks, don't drink or smoke. Gotta have at least one bad habit. Blackmail wasn't a habit, haha. I passed it back to her and she refused.

"You will smoke this with me, or I will force it down your lungs again!"

I passed it to her again and she about killed herself with it. Coughing and hacking. It was not pretty. Again, "Damn beginners."

"Get out and follow behind me. Keep your head down, Slave! And do not speak unless spoken to."

This was a place I had been to a few times. It was a typical biker, non-executive, strip club. The girls were 6's or 7's. It was a rock and roll place that you could sit for a while and enjoy the views. I took a table kinda in a dark spot. Not in a corner, where management watches, but next to a wall. She had obviously never been to a place like this, or even new they existed. She was timidly staring around at everything.

Just to fuck with her, I said, "Over there, and there, is where the girls dance. One day, that will be you up there."

She didn't move her head, but kept staring at the dancers. I ordered drinks for us, a Coke for me and a Long Island Tea for her. What a drink! Five clear liqueurs, and a splash of coke. One gets her drunk two wipes her out. It was kinda crowded, being so early, but that meant more dancers to watch. I leaned close to her and rubbed her nipples.

"Your dressed just like the dancers that work here. You better hope that no one asks you to table dance for them. If they do, you better hope you do a good job."

She shook her head, but was clearly nervous. The waitress returned and I asked if Jade was here tonight. She said that she would be out in about 20 minutes.

Sitting back and looking at this lady from next door watch titty dancers was quite erotic. I pulled her over to me and had her sit real close. I put my arm around her and told her she looked better than anyone did up there so far. She said she was scared and couldn't dance very well. I told her she might not have to, but to watch the girls move, so she would not embarrass herself.

Just then, Jade took the stage. She is a tall, redhead, with real nice tits. She has always been friendly and generous with her lap dances. After a few dances, she will let you finger her and suck on her nipples. Of course, I had my own little fuck toy tonight.

As I handed my slut a few dollars, I said, "Go and stand next to the stage. When she bends down, put the money in her g-string."

I watched, everybody watched, as she walked over to the stage. She sure looked nervous standing there waiting. Jade winked at me and seemed to take her time with Sandy. Dancing and teasing her on the stage. She lay on her back and spread her legs in front of her. She ran her finger up and down her slit. She got on her knees and gyrated her ass I the air, right in front of her face. This was great! She rubbed her ass across her nose, rubbed her tits into her face and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. Sandy's hands were shaking as she put the ones into her g-string.

Everybody clapped and yelled as she walked back to the table. Her face was bright red and she downed a very large part of her drink.

"Did it make you hot? Seeing pussy that close up? Kissing another woman's breasts?"

"I-I don't know."

"Touch yourself Slave. Stick your hand under your dress and move your panties. Put your finger in your cunt and se how wet it is."

She looked around and slowly raised her skirt. She moved her panties to the side and jumped as she touched her slit. Her finger slid right in and she started to fuck herself.

"Stop that shit! Damn it, I said that you could not cum yet. What a fucking whore you are. Sitting in a strip club, fingering your pussy, staring at other girls."

I just sat back and let her think about it. I saw Jade walking over to us and smiled. She walked up and was standing right next to Sandy. Her pussy was eye level with the way the chairs sat. She rubbed her pussy and said, "See what you did to me, I'm all wet."

Sandy got red faced and slunk into her chair. Jade sat down and I explained that this was now my slave. After that was said, we had a nice conversation and a few drinks. Neither one of us looked at or acknowledged her. She just sat and watched the dancers.

I put some money on the table and asked Jade to dance for "My Slut Slave".

"Give her a few pointers, so if someone asks her to dance she won't fall down, haha. And don't hold back. She would let you fuck her face. She likes pussy juice."

Jade cleared away a spot and moved Sandy's chair so that everyone could watch. She proceeded to give the best lap dance I have ever witnessed. She danced and rubbed herself all over Sandy. Pulling her nipples, ramming her g-string in-between her pussy lips. She pulled aside her own underwear and rode Sandy's thigh. There was a trail of pussy juice shining in the lights. She rubbed her nipples across Sandy's mouth and swung her tits back and forth. Slap, slap, slap. What a wonderful sight!

Jade would slide her body down and bite her clit through her g-string as she went past it. She was driving my slut crazy. The song finally ended and Jade sat on Sandy's lap. We talked for a minute and Jade asked if she could use my slave for a second.

"Sure," I answered. "What for?"

"This!" she said, as she pulled her panties aside and took Sandy's hand and put her finger in her pussy. Sandy started to move her fingers in and out of her pussy. It was making slurpy sounds.

As she looked into Sandy's eyes, she said, "I have wanted to cum all afternoon, and had no fingers to accomplish it with. This way, I won't get my hands all dirty."

Jade's hips started to get into the rhythm of the song. Her eyes closed and her head tilted back.

I said, "Put two fingers in her cunt, slave. Yeah, now put three. Slide them in and out. Rub her clit with your thumb. You better hope you make this beautiful dancer have the orgasm of her life, or I will stand you up and whip your ass in front of everyone."

Sandy looked mesmerized. She was twisting her arm to get the best angle to ram her fingers into Jades pussy. Jade was quietly moaning and pinching her nipple. Jade started kinda twitching and then she started to cum. She froze up, like a serious stretch, and then when she let go, she squirted pussy juice all over Sandy's hand and legs. Sandy just kept rubbing her pussy. Jade finally pushed her fingers away and collapsed on the other chair.

"Whoo man, that was great. Sorry about the mess. I am a squirter, if you couldn't tell. She looked right at Sandy and told her to lick her hands clean. Sandy hesitated for a second so I kicked her in the leg.

"Lick your hand clean bitch! You were given a command. Do it!" Turning to Jade, "I apologize for her behavior, she is a new slave and will be beat sufficiently tonight."

Sandy was busy licking her hand and arm. Sucking on each finger. She jumped when Jade put her hand on her pussy. Jade just pushed her finger roughly, fabric and all, right into her pussy. Sandy started trying to hump her hand for all she was worth.

"Careful", I told Jade, She is not allowed to cum yet. She has a few more stops tonight. But, you can rub some of her pussy juice on her face. Then she can smell and taste it for a while."

Jade slowly pulled the g-string aside and used two fingers to scoop up a pretty good glop of wet. She slid her fingers sideways across Sandy's upper lip and mouth. Jade leaned close and gave her a hell of a kiss, sucking on Sandy's tongue and twisting her nipples.

She gave me a peck on the lips and said she would repay me at a later time.

"Bye-bye little slut. If you ever get your life back, give me a call" she said as she walked away.

Sandy had a very disheveled look, like just being fucked for a few hours. And, this was a good thing. I left a tip and got up to leave. Sandy stumbled along behind me. She had a hard time because all of the guys were copping a feel as she walked by. When she got up to me, I just looked down at her and said, "Slut!"

** Part - 4

I just wasn't sure. I was so hot, light headed. I wanted to just sit down and rest. He grabbed my hand and told me to go and get into the car.

"Just sit there and don't touch anything!"

I walked slowly to the car and got inside. Finally!, peace and quiet. God, I was frazzled. My knees were weak. I felt so ashamed, so embarrassed. My head was spinning while I tried to concentrate on my situation, but my pussy was throbbing. With every thing that had happened I had gotten more and more turned on. I can't believe I went into a strip bar and actually touched a filthy whore of a dancer. I just don't know how to justify my actions. Every time this man makes me do some depraved thing, I go blank. I - I just do it. Whatever it is. Like someone programmed me and put me on autopilot.

I looked down and surveyed myself. I still looked ok on the outside. I slid my fingers around the edges of my panties, straightening things up. I tried to touch my pussy and clit, but it was incredibly sensitive. I am hotter than a firecracker, and I could have cum in a heartbeat, but I was not going to walk home naked. He has not lied yet about what he will do, and I sure can't have anyone see those pictures. I was still shocked that I would get so hot over such lewd behavior.

I lowered my head as I saw him coming towards the car. It was dark now, and I almost didn't see him at all. As he got in and started the car he said, "The guys made me promise that you would come back tonight and dance for them. How's that? Huh! I bet you would put on a good show." Nervously I kinda nodded my head. He couldn't be serious. You have to be an employee. You have to have a license and everything. Boy, I hope he is kidding.

"Unbutton your shirt, raise your skirt and, here, cover your eyes with this."

He threw one of those sleeping masks at me. As I was sliding it over my eyes, he turned on and was aiming that little reading light at me. I unbuttoned my shirt and bunched my skirt up around my waist. He pushed open the sides of my shirt and said, "There, better to see you with. Get comfortable, it'll be a while. Man, you are one hot little slut."

Ohh man, I get shivers up my spine when he calls me a slut. I should be mad, but I only feel lust. Thinking about sitting here is making my face all flushed and hot. I don't know if it is coming from my pussy, or if I am embarrassed because everyone that drives by can see in the car. I saw him turn on the light, which means that side of the car is illuminated. He must have noticed me squirming around because he reached over and gently pulled my nipples.

"Getting a little anxious, my lovely slave? Does that feel good? Yeah, you just wait. Do you need to cum, slut?"

"Please, sir, please let me cum. I have been on the edge for so long."

"What can you offer me that I don't already have. Huh? You are my slave, a slut! You will lick the ground I walk on if I tell you to. SO, what can you offer me to let you cum?

Looney
Looney
36 Followers