Next Generation Ch. 02

Story Info
Carter hangs out with Brody and Cara.
3.1k words
4.3
37.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday...

So, the weekend finally arrived. Saturday morning I texted Carter to let him know we were on our way over. He texted me back, "Dude, you better hurry or I'm gonna get blue balls!"

Cara rode over to Aaron and Meg's wearing a sun dress and no panties for easy access. I just wore cargo shorts, commando, no shirt and flip flops. We drove over and talked about the weekend ahead. When we arrived, we both walked up and I rang the door bell. Meg answered the door naked and let us in, giving us both a kiss on the lips. Kaylee was there too and gave us both a naked hug.

Meg said that Aaron and Carter had been sitting out by the pool for a long time having a man to man talk about sex, life, friendships, and swinging. At one point she said they both had massive hardons. I could only imagine the conversation. Meg said that Carter was ready and should be out any minute. Carter must have heard the door bell ring. He walked out through the kitchen, naked, with a big smile, and was carrying his backpack for the weekend. He gave us both a hug, pulled on a pair of board shorts he kept by the door, and slid into his flip flops. He'd ride back with us shirtless too. Aaron then appeared and greeted us. We exchanged a few pleasantries. Then Meg looked at Carter and said, "OK, times-a-wastin. Go and have a great time! We love you guys. Enjoy!" Aaron just gave Carter and I high fives and smiled as we walked down the sidewalk to my truck.

Cara sat in the middle and we drove off. Carter said, "Wow, I can't believe we're actually doing this. Thank you guys again, for inviting me. Just so you know, I did save up all week, although I can't tell you how bad I wanted to spank the monkey."

We laughed, then I said, "OK, let's get this party started! Carter, you can cop a feel if you want. Cara didn't wear any panties in your honor." Carter got a big grin on his face and looked at Cara, gave her a tender kiss on the lips and grabbed a handful of tit. Then he moved down and discovered my report was true. His hand disappeared under Cara's dress for a couple of minutes. Cara started moaning softly. Then Carter pulled his hand out and smelled his fingers and licked them clean. It was his turn to moan. He went back for a second helping. This time to my surprise, he held his fingers up to my mouth.

"Your turn," he said. I took a whiff and licked Carter's fingers clean, tasting Cara's delicious pussy juice on them.

"Thanks for sharing," I said and we all laughed. Now it was Cara's turn. She started rubbing Carter's bulge in his board shorts, then pulled apart the Velcro in the front and fished out Carter's hardening cock. His dickhead was sticking out and she rubbed around it and did her best to massage his shaft and balls. Carter closed his eyes. More moaning. "OK, pack it back up, we're here," I said as we pulled into our drive way.

The three of us hopped out of the truck, Carter with his backpack in tow, and walked up to the door. Carter still had his bulge as we walked in. "Finally, let's get naked!" I said as I closed the door. Cara wasted no time pulling her sun dress off over her head. Carter and I were right behind her stepping out of our flip flops and pulling our shorts off and folding them on a small dresser we keep by the door. I was semi- hard from the action on the ride over. "Come on in and have a seat," I said to Carter. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yeah, I'll just have a diet soda for now."

"Coming up."

I walked in the kitchen and Carter and Cara took seats opposite each other on couches in the conversation pit. I came back with three drinks and sat down next to Cara. "So, where are the club kids?" Carter asked, referring to our two sons and their emo vibe.

"They're hanging with the grandparents this weekend. Got the house all to ourselves," I replied.

"That's convenient," Carter added. "Maybe when they get home there'll still be time for us to shoot some hoops." We continued with a little small talk.

With nothing more to say, I spread Cara's legs apart to give Carter full view of her pussy, and started fingering her. We both looked at him as I spread her cunt lips wide and ran my fingers in and out of the luscious folds, occasionally licking my fingers sensuously. Carter just looked on, enjoying the view. He stayed fully hard but didn't stoke himself. He did softly stroke his hairy ball sac with just his fingertips making them churn and his dick throb.

Finally, I knelt down on the floor between Cara's legs and started sloppily licking her wet cunt. I turned us so Carter could see my tongue going in and out of her pussy, licking her clit and lapping up her juices, for several minutes. Cara started moaning and when I looked Carter's way, he'd spread his legs wider, propping one foot up on the couch, and was now slowing fisting his cock as he stared at our sex scene. Having full view of this gorgeous kid stroking himself, and watching him watch us, made it all even hotter.

I sat back on the couch and all three of us masturbated as we watched each other in silence for a few minutes. "Cara, why don't you suck Carter for a while now?" I said.

"Mmmm, that would be nice," she said. "Do you want me to suck him off and we can kiss and share his load after he comes? Or, do you want him to fuck me so you can eat his load out of my cunt?" she asked.

"I dunno, what would you prefer," I said?

Carter interrupted our deliberations, "Hey, while you guys are figuring that out, and both options sound great to me, I need to go and take a leak." I directed Carter to the guest bathroom and then resumed fingering Cara, then got between her legs to eat out her wet pussy some more.

When Carter got back he stood by us jacking off watching me run my tongue in and around Cara's cunt, folding back her pussy lips, lapping all around them and then running my tongue into her tunnel. Finally, Cara leaned forward and took hold of Carter's dick and guided it to her lips. She licked around the mushroom head, inserting her tongue in his piss slit, and slowly started going down on his shaft. Carter took his hand away and leaned back and just watched Cara suck his throbbing cock. I moved aside to get a better view of the action. Carter moved Cara's long blond hair aside so I could see better. She went all the way down, getting his rod totally wet with saliva.

Carter put his hands behind him to make sure I could see every bit of the action. He looked down at her, his own blond hair hanging down over his face, and we both watched as Cara pulled off his cock leaving a strand of saliva dangling from his dick to her lips. The blowjob was noisy and wet and pretty soon Carter held Cara's head and started fucking her mouth. Both of them looked over at me as I slowly wanked to the hot scene. We all smiled at each other. Then Carter pulled out with a plop and gasped that he was gonna cum.

"Don't do that!" I said and helped Cara up. We walked around behind the couch and then I bent her forward, legs spread, with her hands planted on the back of the couch. I crouched behind her, spit on my cock and slowly entered her wet pussy. I started fucking in and out as Carter moved over beside us to watch. He continued to slowly jack off as Cara and I screwed. Finally, I stopped and said, "Your turn!" Carter smiled and gave me a high five and got into position taking my place behind Cara's ass. He too spit on his cock and slid into Cara's wet hole.

This was Carter's fantasy, to fuck Cara doggy style. Her long blond hair swayed back and forth as he pumped in and out, his own blond bangs flopping over his forehead as he stoked. Carter bent his knees to get a better angle as he grabbed Cara's tits and started ramming into her. His back was hunched over and every muscle in his lean frame tightened as he started breathing harder. He then leaned back and placed his one hand on his hips to make sure I had full view again as he slowly resumed pumping. His eight inch cock pistoned in and out at a quickening pace, while at the same time his low-hung balls started swinging back and forth, making a slapping sound as he fucked.

He finally started thrusting harder, holding Cara's ass now with both hands, and announced he was about to come. "Drive it on home, bro!" I encouraged as he smiled and started bucking furiously in and out of Cara's dripping cunt.

Cara moaned, "Oh yeah, fuck me hard Carter, you're doing great! Your cock feels so great!"

Finally, he started grunting, "ungh, ungh, ungh, aw FUCK!" as he plastered Cara's cervix with his boy jizz. He kept pumping, although more slowly, as he came back to earth. I could see the full length of his veiny shaft again, this time dripping with his cum and Cara's juices, slowly sliding in and out of her. He got quiet and finally let his fat dickhead fall out with a plop, and dangle half hard between his legs, dripping the last of his cum. His panting slowed down and he looked at me with a mix of animal lust, relief and appreciation. I just gave a thumbs-up and moved in between Cara's legs. Crouching down, I spread her ass cheeks apart, and slowly started lapping up the mess of her juices mixed with Carter's creamy spunk. I licked up what was dripping down and then stood up and positioned myself for sloppy seconds.

"I found out a long time ago that the best lube is another guy's fresh spooge." Carter just smiled approvingly. I took my dick in my hand and guided it to Cara's hot entrance. I slowly eased in, engulfed not only by Cara's wet pussy but Carter's still hot cum. It felt so good. I took a deep breath and slowly started fucking Cara with Carter looking on, standing only a few feet away.

As I picked up a faster fucking rhythm, my cock became coated with the froth of Cara's cunt juice and Carter's cum. It was an awesome sight and made a squish squash sound as I rocked back and forth. I returned the favor Carter did for me and held my hands in such a way so that he could get a full view of the action. He watched intently and I detected a slight grin of satisfaction that his seed had entered Cara's love hole first and was now being used as the lubricating foam for my own penetration.

Cara's pussy was loving all the attention it was getting from two hard cocks. She finally said, "That feels so good Brody, fuck me harder!" I wasted no time at accepting the invitation and picked up speed over the next few minutes, varying angles as I fucked. The sloshing sound got louder as I announced I was ready to cum. "Oh, fuck yeah!" I yelled and pounded as deep as I could into Cara's frothy vagina. Grunting as I came, I ejaculated my sperm in one, two, three, four...five...six pulses, adding it to Carter's. I had broken a sweat by now, and was breathing hard as I finally came to a halt. I just stood there with my cock firmly planted deep inside lovely Cara, luxuriating in the hot wetness and the incredible experience the three of us just had.

I slowly pulled out, allowing the mix of Carter's and my loads to slowly drip down Cara's inner thigh. White foam, made up of our same mix of semen, covered and dripped from my now softening cock. "Wow," I said, "this sight is so awesome I don't want any of us to get cleaned up!" We all laughed, but get cleaned up we did.

Cara suggested we all shower off together and that Carter and I could then go for a swim while she'd make us some sandwiches for lunch. We went into the master bath and Cara herded all three of us into the shower. We had a great time lathering up each other's bodies, paying special attention to each other's genitals, which were in special need of cleaning. It was a little crowded and we had to make room in order for one person to rinse off. We let Cara go first under the shower head. Carter was leaning against the back wall and I backed up against him. Damn, I could feel him getting wood again between my ass cheeks. Eighteen year old kids are amazing! As Cara rinsed, Carter reached around and playfully gave my dick a few tugs. "Hmmm," I thought. "That seems promising."

I rinsed off next, followed by Carter. We all toweled ourselves and each other off. Now all fresh and clean, we walked to the kitchen. Carter and I continued to the patio as Cara started preparing lunch. I asked him if he was liking it so far and he said it was already awesome beyond what he'd even imagined. At that point, we were standing by the pool. I playfully grabbed Carter and threw him in the pool. He yelled some obscenity at me and I dove in behind him. We wrestled in the pool for several minutes. It was exhilarating, and we were both loving the chance to horseplay like we'd always done as Carter was growing up. There just seemed to be a special quality about it now, where we could play together as equals.

Finally, Carter hopped out of the pool and sat on the ledge. He had one foot propped provocatively up on the ledge, giving me a great view of his muscular, wet calf, lightly covered with hair, separated from his foot by only a woven, dark brown ankle bracelet. His other long leg dangled into the water. He just looked down at me, heart beating fast from the horseplay, with a bright smile on his face. I could stand on the bottom where Carter was, and I waded over. I was just at the right height that my head was level with his crotch. His half hard dick hung down over his ball sac, all nested in a patch of wet, blond pubic hair. I looked up at him and said, "So, you'd asked if I might want some of that."

Carter answered, "Fuck yeah, that would be awesome for the next thing we try." He shook his wet hair creating a sudden shower, and kept looking down at me with a smile to see what was going to happen next.

I nuzzled up into Carter's groin and started to lick around his cockhead and into his piss slit. His member smelled of pool chlorine, and started to grow hard immediately. As it extended, I allowed my mouth to engulf his stiffness. I heard, "Mmmm," as Carter leaned back propping himself up and gazing down intently at the blowjob he was starting to get. I pushed his thighs farther apart to get better access and slowly swallowed his entire eight inch pole down to the base.

I got plenty of saliva on his cock as I started bobbing my head up and down, making sure to give his fat dickhead plenty of tongue action. I didn't have to spread his legs any more as he did it himself and closed his eyes to enjoy getting sucked off. This went on for a few minutes until Carter added a request. "Can you lick my balls some? I love getting my balls licked." I was only too happy to oblige and switched from deepthroating his rod to licking his nut sac.

That got him going and soon he was begging me to go down on him again. Once again obliging, I started working his cock with my mouth while I fondled his balls with my hand. Just then, Cara announced that lunch was ready, but seeing the scene on the pool deck, she just warned me, "Don't spoil your appetite." Carter smiled at her, and then down at me again.

Finally, the inevitable happened and he clasped my head in his hands and started fucking my mouth. I kept pace with him perfectly and allowed the full length of his dick to slide down my throat with each pump. I could feel his mushroom head expand in my throat as he neared climax. Carter knew there was no need to give any warning before he shot his seed into my gut. My mouth was flooded with thick, salty goo as Carter finally threw his head back and groaned his approval. "Awwwww fuck! That feels so FUCKING good!" Carter announced as he exploded on my tongue. I kept sucking until his spasms subsided, swallowing his nut load, and licking him clean until he flinched from the sensation and begged me to stop. Carter would never turn down a blowjob from a guy again.

Mission accomplished, I hoisted myself out of the pool. We dried ourselves, and each other, off and went over to the patio for lunch. We all sat around the round patio table naked and feasted on the delicious lunch Cara prepared and talked about the sex we'd had. She asked Carter how he liked getting head from a guy. "I have to be honest, you gave me one helluva blowjob earlier," Carter replied, "but Brody here knows exactly where to run his tongue to make a guy see stars."

"Yep, he is an expert at tongue work," Cara affirmed.

"I never knew getting sucked off by a dude could be so hot," Carter added. "And with it being Brody made the first time that much more special. I love you guys." We ate our sandwiches and talked about Carter's swimming victories and made plans to do some laps together in the afternoon, maybe even racing. For now though, we all just spread out on lounge chairs after finishing lunch to catch a nap, and a few rays.

To be continued...