Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

"The first thing you need to know is that you are not responsible for how your body is going to respond to this spanking. Even now, before I have laid the first stroke on you, your breath is short, your heart is racing, and I know that if I were to slide my hand between your legs I would probably find damp panties."

Marcia didn't want to believe what Lady Jennifer was saying, but she knew it to be true. She never considered herself to be a lesbian, but now she couldn't help thinking about how much she would like Lady Jennifer to reach up her skirt, and touch her now dampening panties.

"This is not your fault, and your body is responding to this just how God intended your body to respond. Remember that." The next thing Lady Jennifer said made Marcia think she was reading her mind. "And no Marcia, you are not a lesbian. You need to understand that your body is not responding to me because I am a woman. It is responding to me because what you are doing is a profound act of submission.

"And this brings us to the second point I want to make, and that is the dual concepts of domination and submission. In most of our relationships in life we want them to be the same -- we want them to be 'fair' -- but not with our sexual relationships. With them we seek someone who is our opposite so that we can combine with each other to make a whole. Even homosexuals usually break into masculine and feminine roles. Yet masculine and feminine are not adequate to describe what we want in sexual relationships.

"I don't expect you to fully understand what I am telling you right now. I am just telling you enough so that you will have a framework to build an understanding on. The most important thing of this framework to keep in mind is that neither domination nor submission can exist without the other. That means both must have equal power. If you are thinking that because the dominant person is making all of the decisions, so that means the dominant one is the one with all of the power, then you do not, and I repeat, DO NOT understand the duality of domination and submission. This is because submission does not mean passive. Proper submission is very active, and the more active the submission, the greater the domination."

With that, Lady Jennifer used her left hand to raise the hem of Marcia's skirt, exposing her white panties. "Again, I don't expect you to understand all of this now. In fact, the only thing I want you focusing on is enduring this." Lady Jennifer then delivered with the paddle in her right hand a loud smack, followed by an explosion of pain in the middle of Marcia's ass.

She gave Marcia a few moments to digest that first smack, and then laid twenty in rapid succession on various parts of her panty-covered bottom. While she was delivering them she calmly said "Feel free to express yourself in any way you want. Cry, scream, whatever you feel like saying, go right ahead. Just keep your hands above your head, and your feet firmly planted on the lounge."

At first Marcia was too shocked to respond in any way possible, but eventually she found her voice, and the screaming commenced. This was followed quickly by a profuse amount crying and tears.

Once the initial twenty were done, Lady Jennifer slid the edge of the paddle down the crotch of Marcia's panties. She told Marcia to open her legs a little, and as the paddle continued down, it made contact with her clit. This hit Marcia like an electric shock forcing her to actually squeeze her legs together, rather than open them. Lady Jennifer quickly pulled up the paddle, and crashed it back down on the backs of her thighs. "I said open them!" and Marcia quickly complied.

Lady Jennifer then continued the spanking at a slower pace, and varied her slaps between Marcia's bottom and thighs. As time went on Lady Jennifer would flip the paddle around in her hand, and use the tip of the handle to stroke Marcia's crotch between the spanks she was delivering. Eventually she was spending more time rubbing her crotch with the handle than she was spanking her bottom with it. All the while she was careful that she did not come in contact with her clit.

This was putting Marcia into a state that she never dreamed possible. For as long as she could remember she had always played with herself, and lately she had been able to bring herself to what she thought were intense orgasms. Yet this experience was teaching her that she had no idea what sexual excitement was really all about.

After what appeared to be hours to Marcia, but was actually more like twenty minutes, Lady Jennifer paused in her spanking and said, "Raise your hips up a little, I want to pull your panties off." This was something Marcia was in full agreement with. She raised her hips and spread her legs to help Lady Jennifer pull off her now soaked panties.

Once they were off, and as Marcia was settling in for more of the same, she was struck by how much she wanted this to continue AND stop at the same time. These were completely contradictory emotions, yet she couldn't deny either was true.

Lady Jennifer continued with the very painful spanking, but when she turned the paddle around, she now started to enter Marcia's vaginal lips. Initially she would only part her lips, and rub a little before continuing to spank her, but as time went on, the handle penetrated deeper and deeper.

Lady Jennifer took note of the fact that she did not have to break Marcia's hymen. This was usually the case with the daughters she initiated from members within the kingdom. Mothers of the kingdom usually made sure, at least surreptitiously, that their daughters had access to objects other than pencils and such, so that they could use them to break the hymen themselves. If not, the pain of the spanking was always an ideal opportunity to break it. Any woman who has it done then, hardly notices it, considering the pain on her bottom has all of her attention.

Marcia was now completely lost in the attention she was receiving. With every thrust of the handle into her, she was pushing back. She knew she was building up to something, but her limited experience could not help her comprehend what was going on. Somewhere from within the haze of what she was lost in, she heard her name being called.

"Marcia....Marcia?"

Shaking away the fog she replied, "Yes?"

"Marcia, I want to roll you on to your back. Work with me on this,"

The first thing that entered Marcia's mind was panic; panic that the spanking might be over. She may not have understood what was going on with her, but she knew full well that she wasn't done. "No... Please spank me more!"

"Oh don't you worry about that. I'm just moving your spanking into a more intimate phase," Lady Jennifer reassured.

With that, Lady Jennifer set her paddle aside then reached with her right hand to grab the back of Marcia's right knee, with her thumb on the outside and fingers inside. She then pushed out and up, lifting Marcia's leg over Lady Jennifer's head. At the same time she used her left hand to guide Marcia's right shoulder back towards her. Marcia then ended up on her back, with her right leg resting on Lady Jennifer's shoulder. The transition was very smooth, as if the Lady had done this a thousand times.

This left Marcia completely exposed to Lady Jennifer. Marcia never felt so vulnerable in her life. She didn't know how, but she felt that Lady Jennifer could make or break her. The issue of trusting her was now moot. It was a given. It was without any question or doubt.

Marcia was staring up into Lady Jennifer's eyes, and she was staring back. Finally the Lady broke the silence. "From now until we are finished I expect you to be looking into my eyes. You are to never look away. Do you understand?"

Marcia nodded.

"That is the last non-verbal response you are ever to give me. Also, from now until your initiation is complete you will refer to me as Mistress Jennifer. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer." Marcia always caught on fast.

"Very good." Lady Jennifer picked up the paddle, and delivered a painful smack to the inside of Marcia's right thigh, which elicited an agonizing yell from her. She then turned the paddle upside down and delivered another smack to the inside of the left thigh, which again brought out another painful cry from Marcia.

"How long may I continue to spank your thighs, Marcia?" Lady Jennifer asked.

Marcia shocked herself with how much she honestly answered her when she said, "As long as you wish, Mistress Jennifer." There was no doubt in her mind that she would endure anything for her.

Lady Jennifer continued working on each thigh, starting slightly above the knee, and slowly working towards Marcia's sex. The closer she got to Marcia's vagina, the less Marcia was even able to yell. Her breathing was now nothing but ragged gasps, and her mind was nearly delirious.

The smacks were now so close to her mound that Lady Jennifer couldn't swing without hitting it. Then, careful not to make contact with her clit, the mistress landed a playful slap down the length of Marcia's already swollen, and soaked, vaginal lips.

This caused Marcia to begin an orgasm of the likes she could never have dreamed. Immediately, Lady Jennifer plunged the handle down her exposed sex. With her right hand pumping the paddle in and out, and the other hand circling and massaging her clit, Marcia's orgasm only continued to build until she was literally gushing across Lady Jennifer's lap.

Lady Jennifer then began to slowly bring Marcia back to earth. As Marcia finally regained eye contact, and was beginning to regain consciousness, her mistress flipped her leg back over her head, then reached under her shoulders to pull Marcia into a deep passionate kiss. After an initial surprise, Marcia returned the kiss just as passionately.

After a few minutes of kissing and caressing each other, Lady Jennifer pulled back a little so that she could look into Marcia's eyes again. "You see, Marcia, the members of this kingdom use sex in the same manner that all married couples should use it. We are committed to each other just like in a marriage, and sex is an important part of establishing a bond that is far more intimate, and solid, than can be achieved by just shaking hands.

"The spanking you received was very integral to the process of introducing sex between us. It broke down your inhibitions like no other way could. We could not have just sat down together and started making out. Yet that is where we needed to be, and the spanking you received is what got us there.

"Do you understand now why I said I could never explain why this spanking was necessary?"

With her breath not quite returned to normal, Marcia replied, "Yes Mistress Jennifer, I do."

"Are you going to trust me as we move forward?"

"Without question Mistress Jennifer."

When Marcia had finally regained awareness of her surroundings, she saw the evidence of her orgasm all around her. In a panic she cried "Oh!!! .... I am so sorry Mistress Jennifer! I'm so sorry I made such a mess of your dress!"

"That's alright," Lady Jennifer replied reassuringly. "Your response to what I did to you was exactly as I had hoped it would be. Now how about we both get cleaned up before continuing?"

Lady Jennifer slowly got Marcia up onto her feet, and then gingerly led her off to her en suite Jacuzzi. As she was helping her along she thought, 'Yes, Marcia is going to be quite a nice addition to this kingdom. And particularly after a performance like that, I can't wait to get that pretty face of hers between my thighs.'

~ End of Chapter 1 ~ Marcia's Introduction ~

Author's Note:

This is just a teaser chapter; a mere portent of things to come. Whether you are an atheist or religious; liberal or conservative; if you believe that combining sex, politics and religion to be offensive, then continue no further, because YOU WILL BE OFFENDED. If on the other hand, you are the type of person that seeks to challenge your beliefs, which only makes them stronger, rather than simply reinforcing your beliefs, which only makes them pointless, then read on.... and enjoy.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers
12