Next Generation Christian Kingdom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perl10
perl10
60 Followers

"Yes Mistress Jennifer."

"Good. I cannot stress enough how this kingdom is a kingdom of relationships. We do everything in our power to strengthen them, and to turn them into something that benefits all of us. An important aspect to making any relationship strong is to deal with them in a realistic manner. We need to be open and honest about them, or they will whither and die.

"Now think about what you know of sexual relationships. How do they differ from any other kind of relationship?"

Marcia was puzzled by this. "I'm not sure what you're asking, Mistress Jennifer. Isn't it obvious?"

"Is it really?" Lady Jennifer took one step towards Marcia, which put her mere inches from her. She then quietly said in Marcia's ear, "By the state of your breathing, and how hard your heart is pounding, your body knows we are engaged in a sexual relationship right now, yet I am not touching you, or doing anything that is obviously sexual in nature."

Marcia was once again beside herself in anticipation. She was initially mortified to expose herself like she was ordered to, but now she was more concerned that her mistress would not reach between her legs and touch her.

Lady Jennifer continued, "I'm not surprised by your confusion. Our society has a hard time coming to grips with what is the true nature of our sexuality. In every other positive relationship that we engage in, we seek someone who is our equal, or someone like ourselves, but not in sexual relationships. There we don't want someone who is the same as us, we want someone who complements us, someone that fits us like a missing piece of a puzzle. Sexual intercourse is a physical manifestation of this, but the true nature of it runs much deeper than that."

Lady Jennifer turned away, which caused a great deal of distress from Marcia. She was really hoping for some physical attention. "What I am trying to get at is what I mentioned earlier, and that is the duality of domination and submission. In all sexual relationships there is someone who is in control, and someone who is allowing him or herself to be controlled. The roles may swap back in forth in any sexual encounter, but those roles are there, nonetheless.

"The terms domination and submission are poorly understood in our society, but they are the only ones I have to use. Too often those terms are directly linked to whips and chains and leather restraints, but that is only where things wind up when we don't understand what is going on."

Lady Jennifer turned back to Marcia, and reached between her thighs. She then began to lightly run her middle finger back and forth across the crotch of her panties. "You may think you are not doing anything right now, but you are in fact performing an act of submission. On my part, I am performing an act of domination, and I while I am enjoying it, I can assure you, I'm not enjoying this nearly as much as you are.

"This is the most important fallacy of domination and submission. It would seem natural that the person in control would be enjoying the sexual encounter the most, but if done right, that is rarely the truth."

Lady Jennifer pulled her hand back, and again turned away. As she continued to talk, she rubbed the dampness she got from Marcia between her fingers. "The entire concept of domination and submission is profoundly misunderstood. When I say something like men dominating women, what pops into your mind?"

Marcia didn't understand where this was going, and quite frankly, she didn't care. She just wanted her mistress' finger back where it was. Luckily this appeared to be another of her rhetorical questions because she went on. "What usually comes to mind are things like Muslim countries where women are the property of men, and they are not free to decide the life they want to live. I would put forward that this has nothing to do with domination, and more to do with fear.

"Domination and submission are dual concepts, and both are active. For domination to occur there needs to be a corresponding act of submission. If a woman is kept ignorant, has no rights to do anything, and she even has her identity taken from her by having to hide under a burka, how is she choosing to be submissive? How can any man take pride in that kind of domination?

"The more options a woman has to do other than submit to the man, yet she does, the greater her submission, and correspondingly, the greater the domination by the man. The only thing Muslim men demonstrate is how much they fear their women, not how much they dominate them. And domination without submission is nothing but rape.

"If you want to understand domination and submission properly you need to understand how much power you have as the submissive, and you must be able to trust the dominant person in wanting you to have as much freedom as possible to choose to be submissive."

Once again Lady Jennifer stepped towards Marcia, and once again she spoke quietly in her ear, "Like right now. You have a choice. You can chose to leave this room, and I promise, if you choose this, there will be no repercussions whatsoever. Your other choice is to beg me to put my hand back where it was.

"Which choice will you make Marcia?"

Marcia didn't see a choice at all. She wanted to feel her mistress between her legs so badly that the choice she was given was like choosing between death and life. "Mistress Jennifer, please put your hand back between my legs."

"You mean like this?" Lady Jennifer only tormented her by placing her hand on the inside of Marcia's thigh.

"No, Mistress Jennifer." Marcia pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Marcia, but you are going to have to be more specific."

"Please put your hand on my vagina, Mistress Jennifer"

"Much better, Marcia." With that, Lady Jennifer wrapped her left arm around Marcia to support her, then began to slowly rub Marcia's crotch with her right hand.

Soon she was pushing aside her panties, and plunging two fingers inside her. In no time, she had Marcia worked up until she had her second orgasm of the day. Marcia clung to Lady Jennifer as wave after wave hit her. She never felt so out of control in her life.

Lady Jennifer continued to hold on to Marcia as her breath s returned to normal. Then once again that day she gave Marcia a deep, passionate kiss. This time there was no hesitation on Marcia's part in returning the kiss.

After what seemed like no time at all, but must have been a long time, Lady Jennifer pulled back to continue Marcia's introduction.

"You see Marcia. Being the submissive can bring about a great deal of satisfaction, but it is a lot more complex than what I just showed you. Take your statement today about liking to be spanked. I'm sure you meant it, but you spoke from a position of not understanding the concepts properly. It is the submission that you enjoyed, much like what you were experiencing at the time you begged me to touch you.

"It's not the spanking you enjoyed. It was that the spanking as an act of submission that brought about the pleasure you experienced. If I command you to eat a bowl of ice cream, would eating it be an act of submission?"

Marcia replied "No, Mistress Jennifer."

"Of course not. Submission requires that you experience something that is either painful or humiliating, or both, for it to be an act of submission. In fact, if you were to actually like being spanked, we would have to find something else in order for it to be an act of submission.

"This brings me to the warning I made when you said that you liked to be spanked. Most women think the same thing who experience it, but since they don't understand the true nature of what they are experiencing, they end up in these degenerative spirals where they are constantly looking for something even more painful and degrading than the previous experience.

"The reality is that it's the relative degree, and not the absolute degree, of submission that these women crave. In other words, the more powerful, self-confidant and happy a woman is, the less drastic the act has to be to for it to be a profound act of submission. Or put another way, if you're not careful, you'll wind up hanging naked in a dungeon with needles ran through your nipples, and brand marks all over your skin, rather than gaining the same sexual satisfaction from just being over a man's lap for a spanking."

Lady Jennifer gave Marcia a few minutes to think, and just hugged her close to her. Eventually Marcia spoke, "I'm still quite confused, Mistress Jennifer. Even though I agree with just about everything you've said, and have enjoyed the experiences you have given me, I still don't feel comfortable with joining the kingdom."

"That's all right, Marcia," Lady Jennifer said reassured. "I still have a lot more to cover, and I have only just scratched the surface of the religious aspects. I know this is probably your biggest stumbling block.

"I do want you to know how proud I am that you spoke your mind just now. This demonstrates a strength of character that I look forward to see grow even stronger. The stronger our women are, the stronger our kingdom will be."

Lady Jennifer gave Marcia one more hug, then continued, "Okay Marcia, we're just about done before we break for dinner. The last thing I want to cover is how we initiate sexual domination of a women in this kingdom. Whether the person initiating it is a man or a woman, it is done by reaching behind the woman to be dominated, and grabbing her hair at the back of her head. And yes, this plays havoc with you if you just spent a long time fixing up your hair.

"If someone comes up to you, and you see them reaching behind you, you should never consider whether they have permission to do so. If they don't, it will be worked out later. All you know is that someone is seeking your submission, and you should respond as if you know they have the right to it by turning your head slightly to make it easier to grab your hair.

"Let me demonstrate." Lady Jennifer pulled away from Marcia until she was facing her at arms length. "Now reach for my hair behind my head, and I'll show you how to respond."

Both women were the same size, so it wasn't difficult for Marcia to lean forward, and bring her right hand over Lady Jennifer's left shoulder. As she did this, Lady Jennifer turned her head to the right, and dipped her left shoulder. Then as Marcia grabbed her hair, Lady Jennifer placed both of her hands behind her back, and grabbed her elbows.

"This is the start position for a submission. From here your dominant can do as he or she pleases with you, or commands anything of you."

Marcia was a bit stunned by this turn of events. Many emotions were going through her that ran between pleasure and panic. She felt a surge of power flow through her as she grabbed Lady Jennifer's hair, but she couldn't shake that this was Lady Jennifer. She wanted to do something while in this position of power, but how could she possibly act on what she was feeling with a woman she has revered her whole life.

It was clear to her that Lady Jennifer was not trying to end this. Marcia could tell that she was expecting something, but what? Maybe, she thought, this was some sort of test to see if Lady Jennifer could trust her. Eventually this was the thought that won out, so she just let go, and stepped back.

Lady Jennifer stood there for a few moments looking at Marcia, then said, "I'm very disappointed in you right now. You probably did what you thought I wanted you to do, and if so, you're wrong. You may have a hard time believing this, but if you truly wanted to respect me, and respect what I have taught you today, you would have done something...anything.

"Do you think you're the only one who likes to have a hand up her skirt? ...What would have made me the most proud of you is if you had spanked me.

"The important thing to remember here is what I just told you earlier. I want you to be a strong and powerful woman. The kind of woman that has the self-confidence to demand another woman's submission....Even mine."

Lady Jennifer gave Marcia a few moments to think, then continued. "Something related to this act of submission is how a woman can initiate it. We in this kingdom frown on ambiguous flirtation. It's not honorable. If you're attracted to woman, then be obvious about it and have the courage to submit to them.

"Suppose you're talking to a woman, and she flips her hair over her right shoulder to you. What she is doing is giving you the sign that she wishes to be your submissive by offering her hair to you, and that you are free to do with her as you please. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer."

"Do you really?"

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer."

"Prove it."

Marcia immediately responded by flipping her hair over her right shoulder. Lady Jennifer reached out with her left hand. and grabbed her hair. Then using it like a handle, she wordlessly guided Marcia around, and bent her over the arm of the lounge. She then raised her dress and pulled her panties down to her knees, and as she was doing so she said, "This was for the one time you forgot to address me as Mistress Jennifer."

The spanking she delivered was not long. Only ten swats with her hand, but it had the desired impact she was after.

"And this is for the non-verbal response earlier," and she delivered another ten solid spanks. When she was done she left the panties at Marcia's knees, but stood her up facing her.

She then took that opportunity to switch hands that were holding Marcia's hair and said, "Marcia. I consider you to be a smart girl. I should not have to explain what I now expect of you."

Lady Jennifer then pulled down on Marcia's hair, and at the same time, used her forearm to push on Marcia's shoulder. Marcia quickly understood that she was expected to kneel down, and did so.

Marcia was now on her knees with her face only inches from what she knew was about to be the focus of her attention. Lady Jennifer did not wait long before she pulled Marcia's face into her crotch, and slowly humped her face through her dress. She did this for about a minute then pulled Marcia back out.

"If I have to explain myself any clearer, I'll have you back over that lounge again for another spanking." Marcia figured she was told quite plainly by Lady Jennifer what she wanted. She had to admit that she had at times thought about licking another woman's pussy, but not in any serious way.

Using her left hand, she raised Lady Jennifer's dress until her panties were in view. She then used her right hand to lower her panties until they were down around her ankles, at which Lady Jennifer kicked them away. Marcia didn't know what she was doing, she only did what she thought she would like if the roles were reversed, and began licking at her mistress' lips.

Lady Jennifer then raised her left leg and placed it on the lounge, and then practically sat on the open mouth of Marcia. "That's it Marcia. Stick your tongue in me as far as you can go." Lady Jennifer then began to slowly rub her clit along Marcia's nose, and in no time at all she was cuming in Marcia's mouth.

Once she was done she pulled Marcia up for another deep passionate kiss. She always liked the taste of herself in the mouth of a young woman, and Marcia was no exception.

After pulling back and looking over Marcia, Lady Jennifer said, "Looks like I'm the one that now has to apologize for making a mess of someone."

This struck both women as amusing, and they giggled.

"How about I take you to the room you will use while you are staying with me, so you can then clean up before dinner."

Lady Jennifer led Marcia out of her bedroom, and down the hallway to an unassuming door. When she opened it up, Marcia saw Laura inside. It was clear that Laura was not there to prepare the room for Marcia, because she was just standing there in white satin demi-bra and panties, and she also still wore the black stockings and garter, along with those ridiculous stiletto heels.

Lady Jennifer said to Marcia, "Marcia, you and Laura are going to be roommates this summer." Then to Laura she said, "Laura, will you help Marcia get ready for dinner?"

"Yes, Mistress Jennifer," replied Laura. She then looked right at Marcia and said, "I'll help Marcia with anything she desires." She then reached behind her head, and flipped her long, wavy, dirty-blonde colored hair over her right shoulder.

~ End of Chapter 2 ~ Marcia Learns Submission ~

Author's Note:

I am a teacher not a preacher. A preacher tells you what is right; a teacher makes you learn it for yourself. In the chapters of this story, I am not laying out some prescription in life for you to follow. Rather, I am only presenting points to ponder; simply random ideas in a unique and interesting framework. If what you have read brings solace and clarity to your life, then go with it. If what you have read troubles you, then move on, and write it off as nothing more than the ranting of a raving lunatic.

perl10
perl10
60 Followers